America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 8 hours ago by DrafterX. 405 replies replies.
9 Pages<123456789>
tRUMP ROAST: Being President is HOT
frankj1 Offline
#201 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
tailgater wrote:
Oh.
As long as you can assure us.
I feel much better now.

Man, if you had actually read through the entire thread instead of failing at the halfway point, you'd be like a genius!
(tm Frank)


cha ching
RobertHively Offline
#202 Posted:
Joined: 01-14-2015
Posts: 183
You cha ching'n on that one Frank? Lol! Alrighty.
RobertHively Offline
#203 Posted:
Joined: 01-14-2015
Posts: 183
You cha ching'n on that one Frank? Lol! Alrighty.
tailgater Offline
#204 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
The cha ching was for the use of his trademark phrase.

RobertHively Offline
#205 Posted:
Joined: 01-14-2015
Posts: 183
10-4
frankj1 Offline
#206 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
it seemed so obvious...
tonygraz Offline
#207 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 8,679
Captain couldn't resist.
tailgater Offline
#208 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
tonygraz wrote:
Captain couldn't resist.


....
nevermind.

DrafterX Offline
#209 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 79,402
freaks... Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#210 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
money is good
tailgater Offline
#211 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
Stereotype much?

Herfing
frankj1 Offline
#212 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
tailgater wrote:
Stereotype much?

Herfing

I yam what I yam...
delta1 Offline
#213 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
what's the difference between a yam and a sweet potato?
delta1 Offline
#214 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
Eric Trump says the Syrian missile strike proves there's no connection between papa's administration and Putin's Russia...drip

...then word is out that Carter Page has been a subject of a FISA warrant. That's three Thumpher campaign aides with ties to Russia...Manafort, Flynn, Page...drip

FBI announces the arrest of a Russian hacker in Spain...he has been used by Russian intelligence agency FSB to launch cyber attacks against European governments, and may possibly have been the mastermind of Russia's cyber campaign to influence the US Presidential election...drip

...drip...drip...drip...what started as an apparently unsubstantiated claim of Russian string pulling on Trump, labelled a birther backlash, is now beyond embryonic stage and starting to grow...not sure if any direct ties to Trump can be proven, but his "I love Wiki-leaks" claims and exhortations to keep them coming during the campaign may come back to haunt him...
ZRX1200 Offline
#215 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 45,985
So the campaign was surveilled.


Drip


Drip
frankj1 Offline
#216 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
millions of dollars changed hands too. I learned here to follow the money

if there was anything going on, wouldn't it make sense that these people related to the campaign had been flushed out as the non-election/pre-election investigations were in progress? and there are so many of these connected people.

some of this stuff goes back 8-10 years!
delta1 Offline
#217 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
Thumpher appealed to a segment of Americans with his America first, anti-globalization, anti NATO, anti-China campaign slogans and got elected...

Then he bombed Syria...

and now says NATO is not obsolete and does help in the fight against terrorism...(after saying numerous times during the campaign: it should go, it's obsolete, it doesn't fight terrorism)...

and says China is NOT a currency manipulator, and can help us with North Korea...(while campaigning, he said China is raping America)...


what a relief...I was afraid I was gonna be deported to China, or locked away in a concentration camp when we inevitably went to war with China...Trump seems to be stepping out of his alternative fact world...
frankj1 Offline
#218 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
delta1 wrote:
Thumpher appealed to a segment of Americans with his America first, anti-globalization, anti NATO, anti-China campaign slogans and got elected...

Then he bombed Syria...

and now says NATO is not obsolete and does help in the fight against terrorism...(after saying numerous times during the campaign: it should go, it's obsolete, it doesn't fight terrorism)...

and says China is NOT a currency manipulator, and can help us with North Korea...(while campaigning, he said China is raping America)...


what a relief...I was afraid I was gonna be deported to China, or locked away in a concentration camp when we inevitably went to war with China...Trump seems to be stepping out of his alternative fact world...

it's pronounced Jina
delta1 Offline
#219 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
d'oh!

That's right...it reminds him of: vuh - jie - nuh, his mnemonic device for remembering the name of that country...
ZRX1200 Offline
#220 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 45,985
It's always alternative facts when I don't agree with them too.
frankj1 Offline
#221 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
ZRX1200 wrote:
It's always alternative facts when I don't agree with them too.

so we're all good here?
ZRX1200 Offline
#222 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 45,985
LMAO were always good my genius friend.
frankj1 Offline
#223 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
you know me well. I was concerned.
i'm gonna use that cell # soon.
delta1 Offline
#224 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
Alternative fact: Thumper said a week or so ago when he first got into a pissing contest with the dolt in NK that an American armada was heading towards Korea, with a very powerful and great aircraft carrier and a submarine, that is even more powerful and greater than the aircraft carrier. If China doesn't solve the problem, the US will take care of it...

Fact: that aircraft carrier, the Vinson, was heading south to take part in some maneuvers near Singapore, not towards, and was never near, the Korean Peninsula...

Analysis: Our President, as Commander in Chief, has access to all military data including the location, bearing and mission of any ship, so did he lie, intentionally mislead, or was he too incompetent to get the story straight? Playing chicken with a bluff can have disastrous consequences in international affairs when one is dealing with an unhinged dictator with a Napolean complex and an itchy trigger finger. Our allies in South Korea and Japan, in harm's way, should quietly explain this to Thumpher...
gummy jones Offline
#225 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 5,876
Unacceptable
I am outraged
I agree he should be impeached immediately
delta1 Offline
#226 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
lol...you know Ryan aint good with that...
tailgater Offline
#227 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
delta1 wrote:
Alternative fact: Thumper said a week or so ago when he first got into a pissing contest with the dolt in NK that an American armada was heading towards Korea, with a very powerful and great aircraft carrier and a submarine, that is even more powerful and greater than the aircraft carrier. If China doesn't solve the problem, the US will take care of it...

Fact: that aircraft carrier, the Vinson, was heading south to take part in some maneuvers near Singapore, not towards, and was never near, the Korean Peninsula...

Analysis: Our President, as Commander in Chief, has access to all military data including the location, bearing and mission of any ship, so did he lie, intentionally mislead, or was he too incompetent to get the story straight? Playing chicken with a bluff can have disastrous consequences in international affairs when one is dealing with an unhinged dictator with a Napolean complex and an itchy trigger finger. Our allies in South Korea and Japan, in harm's way, should quietly explain this to Thumpher...


Where is the quote of Trump saying that particular ship was heading to NK?
I've heard people allude to this, but I've never seen the quote or tweet.

He did say that China needed to step up or the USA will. And that was more aimed at China than NK.
But I can't find this damning quotation you speak of that could have instigated WWIII.

victor809 Offline
#228 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
I've found the transcript of the April 12 interview. He did say "I don't want to talk about it. We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you".

The problem is he has the vocabulary and grammar of a 5 year old so no one can pin anything on him because he simply doesn't use enough words for a sentence to actually mean anything. He's so stupid that interpreting a quote of his is as useful as reading tarot cards.
frankj1 Offline
#229 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 17,920
we are sending an Armada...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-north-korea-aircraft-carrier-sailing-opposite-direction-warning-a7689961.html
gummy jones Offline
#230 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 5,876
Nk was increasingly hostile before Trump and I am sure the south Koreans, Japanese, etc have the foresight to know this will come to a head regardless of actions or further (failed) appeasement. They probably like having an actual ally back at their side.

It is funny to see attempts at blaming the current administration for fatty fats behavior or warning of provocation. If only we could get slick Willy to step off the Lolita express, grab Jimmy Carter and negotiate another deal with nk I'm sure all would be fine. They can then stop by Iran and try to fix that mess that was celebrated just a year or so ago. Maybe they can at least get a couple hundred billion dollars back from the ayatollah.
victor809 Offline
#231 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
No one blames trump for NKs behavior... people blame trump for being an idiot... there's a difference.

NK would be an aggressive pain in the azz for any administration. But I bet anyone else would be less dumb when talking about it.
tailgater Offline
#232 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
victor809 wrote:
I've found the transcript of the April 12 interview. He did say "I don't want to talk about it. We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you".

The problem is he has the vocabulary and grammar of a 5 year old so no one can pin anything on him because he simply doesn't use enough words for a sentence to actually mean anything. He's so stupid that interpreting a quote of his is as useful as reading tarot cards.


I don't disagree about his vocabulary.
But Trump never said that a specific aircraft carrier was heading to North Korea. Yet many people claim he stated it. Look at Delta's post where he filed it under "fact" versus "alt fact".

I said this during Obama's reign: Don't worry about the small stuff (golf, vacations, being married to a wooke, etc). Pay attention to what he does (Obamacare, $1T Stimulus, etc). We can (and should) joke about Trump the character (caricature?) but stop the mewling over the stuff that won't matter in 10 years.

I asked about this quote because it would be very damning to provoke the mentally unstable leader of North Korea. Saying we have an Armada and big bad weapons is fluff, but identifying a specific vessel would have been dangerous in many different ways.
The difference may appear subtle, and you can try to blame it on a poor vocabulary. But after constant media and public dissection almost everything Trump is getting lambasted over turns out to be much ado about nothing.
tailgater Offline
#233 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
frankj1 wrote:
we are sending an Armada...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-north-korea-aircraft-carrier-sailing-opposite-direction-warning-a7689961.html


I always thought you were very European.
victor809 Offline
#234 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
Mattis called out the vinson in an interview on the 9th... pence on the 10th. These were downplayed but specifically identified the carrier going to the peninsula.
It was that information which the reporter was asking about when Trump was interviewed in the 12th and which he made his moronic "armada" statement... (moronic because when written out it makes zero sense)

I don't know how that impacts your argument... he was theoretically speaking in reference to the vinson... but it's possible he was so stupid to not understand that. It's possible that he can't be blamed for reasons of mental handicap...
DrafterX Offline
#235 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 79,402
In a game of chess it is not unusual to move pieces sideways or backwards to accomplish your goal.... just sayin... Mellow
tonygraz Offline
#236 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 8,679
Since the "Armada" was going to Australia or New Zealand before and after the cheeto comments and then back towards the seas closer to NK, one can only chalk it up to another lie by the liar in chief/cheeto who like some of his supporters thinks everything he does is "huge" or "Big-Big".
tailgater Offline
#237 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
victor809 wrote:
Mattis called out the vinson in an interview on the 9th... pence on the 10th. These were downplayed but specifically identified the carrier going to the peninsula.
It was that information which the reporter was asking about when Trump was interviewed in the 12th and which he made his moronic "armada" statement... (moronic because when written out it makes zero sense)

I don't know how that impacts your argument... he was theoretically speaking in reference to the vinson... but it's possible he was so stupid to not understand that. It's possible that he can't be blamed for reasons of mental handicap...


He said his armada was bigger and meaner than the Vinson. He didn't say the Vinson (which was known to be en-route to somewhere) was heading there.
He simply didn't say it.

He. Didn't. Say. It.

But that won't stop the left from claiming he did.


Victor, I would agree with you if this were the first time his words were misinterpreted. His vocabulary is atrocious and he sounds like a fool at times.
But when we repeatedly have the media putting words into his mouth then at some point we have to make the logical conclusion that it's being done on purpose by a media and a hatefully intolerant public who don't even realize they're being manipulated.




victor809 Offline
#238 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
Tail. I agree our idiot in chief didn't say vinson. But vinson was specified days earlier. By Mattis. Anyone with 1/2 a brain would understand the question "You redirected navy ships to go toward the Korean Peninsula. What we are doing right now in terms of North Korea?" Is referring to the vinson statement. There was no other discussion about the navy going to the Korean peninsula.

And you're right tail, this does happen all the time. Because he has yet to make a single coherent sentence. Any time the media discusses his statements it's an interpretation because if they tried an actual literal reading of his statements it would read "garble garble fershing bagagaga"... have you tried actually reading any direct quote of his? It's nonsense. The man does not have the ability to start and then finish the same sentence.

So if your defense of him is "the media keeps making negative interpretations of him because he's too stupid to actually make an unambiguous statement"... well that's correct. But it means we're f@cked as a country. Yay.
delta1 Offline
#239 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
Here is the interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business News, with questions specifically about the recent missile tests and possible nuclear tests in North Korea and what the US intends to do about them.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/12/president-trump-fox-business-network-north-korea-china-syria-russia

Bartiromo: what are we doing about North Korea's missile tests?

Trump: we are sending an armada..

Even the WH acknowledged that's what he said we were doing, that it was going to Korea...

To say otherwise would be tantamount to:

Reporter: there is a riot on the westside...

Police Chief: we are sending more officers, anti-riot teams (but they aren't gonna go to the westside and I'm not gonna say where they are heading)
tailgater Offline
#240 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
Delta,
His "armada" comment was in regards to North Korea, true.
He compared it to the Vinson. Said it was bigger.
He never said they were going to the same place.

It was a false conclusion, and I agree with Victor wholeheartedly that the misinterpretation is "at least" partially to blame on Trump himself.
But how long before people recognize that the media is ALWAYS interpreting things in their worst possible context?
And the general public is ALWAYS running with that info.
And when the information spewed by garbly mouth Trump proves to be true the media is already onto the next tweet.

Look at how you phrased your "alt fact vs fact" post.
Technically, you were wrong. which borders on ironic considering the context.
and by "borders", I mean knocked down that fence and trounced all over it.

And still, I understand your point and agree that his words and tweets need to filtered.

Meanwhile he passes a bill for Veterans Health Care.
I haven't seen it, but I know it won't be talked about here.
Because people don't care about his policy. Just his rants.







DrafterX Offline
#241 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 79,402
I heard he caught a burning baby somebody thru out of a building too... but nobody talks about that either... Not talking
gummy jones Offline
#242 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 5,876
http://luxatic.com/the-royal-courtesan-cigars-shine-bright-like-a-diamond/
delta1 Offline
#243 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 11,504
Tail, if your house is burning, and you call emergency dispatch and say "my house at 123 Oak St is on fire" and they say, "OK, we're sending the fire trucks" where do you expect them to go?
victor809 Offline
#244 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
Tail... that veterans health bill you love so much?
All he did was extend a program put in place by Obama in 2014. The program was going to end and still had money available. He signed a bill to allow it to continue running until the money ran out... didn't fund it any more or anything.

But I didn't see anyone posting in this forum about Obama signing thay veterans health bill into law here. Did i?
tonygraz Offline
#245 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 8,679
DrafterX wrote:
I heard he caught a burning baby somebody thru out of a building too... but nobody talks about that either... Not talking


Was that the baby he threw out of his pre-election rally ? Was it huge ?
tailgater Offline
#246 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 20,039
delta1 wrote:
Tail, if your house is burning, and you call emergency dispatch and say "my house at 123 Oak St is on fire" and they say, "OK, we're sending the fire trucks" where do you expect them to go?


If you found out that the conversations of your family were secretly recorded by an organization within the federal government, would it be totally off the wall to say that the president was wire tapping your house?

Time and again we hear about the sensational "lies" that turn out to be based on truths.

Remember the Tea Party?
They were a group of citizens who had a clear message. But over time that message got lost and their members became a caricature of themselves because of their constant whine against everything-obama.

Well look in the mirror, because that's what the mainstream left is becoming.
gummy jones Offline
#247 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 5,876
tailgater wrote:
If you found out that the conversations of your family were secretly recorded by an organization within the federal government, would it be totally off the wall to say that the president was wire tapping your house?

Time and again we hear about the sensational "lies" that turn out to be based on truths.

Remember the Tea Party?
They were a group of citizens who had a clear message. But over time that message got lost and their members became a caricature of themselves because of their constant whine against everything-obama.

Well look in the mirror, because that's what the mainstream left is becoming.


the super majority of "journalists" and "reporters" vote democrat and donate democrat
they are who we thought they were
victor809 Offline
#248 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
...so you only trust news from someone who votes the same way you do?

victor809 Offline
#249 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 13,447
Tail... still looking for that post of yours back in 2014 where you say something like "hey guys I know we all hate Obama but think of the things he did while we all hated him... like passing that veterans health bill... which will be so well funded it's still going to have money in it after it expires in the next presidency when we have an orange moron in charge"... ?
DrafterX Offline
#250 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 79,402
Fake posts.... Mellow
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages<123456789>