America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 days ago by JGRAZ. 3665 replies replies.
74 Pages«<6768697071727374>
I smoked a great cigar today, thanks to............
stinger88 Offline
#3501 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
2016 MB3 from Corey. Incredible smoke….aged to perfection.

Thanks Corey
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3502 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,201
Big mahalo to Conan for the Isabella Transporter from last Oct. Dam fine smoke!! ThumpUp
Palama Offline
#3503 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Big mahalo to Conan for the Isabella Transporter from last Oct. Dam fine smoke!! ThumpUp


Right on!

Isabela is one of, if not my favorite small boutique cigar brand.
mjrburn Offline
#3504 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
AF Hemingway Signature SG, dated 12/24/14, from a Hawaiian punch package I received Jan of 2020...big 'ol southern thanks to Conan for this beauty!!!
Palama Offline
#3505 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
mjrburn wrote:
AF Hemingway Signature SG, dated 12/24/14, from a Hawaiian punch package I received Jan of 2020...big 'ol southern thanks to Conan for this beauty!!!


ThumpUp

Glad you enjoyed it on your birthday weekend.
mjrburn Offline
#3506 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
2012 Camacho Triple Maduro, from the 2020 PIF Anyone Platinum Membership Fulfillment fiver that Z sent me. Chocolatey, spicy, well aged goodness!...thanks Jamie!
mjrburn Offline
#3507 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Davidoff Millennium lancero, excellent smoke, thanks to CBD!
ZRX1200 Offline
#3508 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,986
Damn, you’re killing it!!
mjrburn Offline
#3509 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
EPC Pledge Prequel, from a violent payback bombing received last month via LeeBot. Delicious smoke, thanks Lee!
mjrburn Offline
#3510 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
A 2018 Illusione Haut 10 robusto extra, much thanks to Zody for this treat!
Stogie1020 Offline
#3511 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,697
LCA Mr. Robot Fumidor thanks to lLeBot. It was very tasty, started off medium and built in flavor and taste right up untill I nubbed it! Thanks LeeBot!
LeeBot Offline
#3512 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2020
Posts: 995
Stogie1020 wrote:
LCA Mr. Robot Fumidor thanks to lLeBot. It was very tasty, started off medium and built in flavor and taste right up untill I nubbed it! Thanks LeeBot!



You are welcome. Those are pretty tasty I think. Glad you enjoyed it.
Jakethesnake86 Offline
#3513 Posted:
Joined: 12-29-2020
Posts: 2,297
^ gonna have to ash the one you sent me soon
Stogie1020 Offline
#3514 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,697
Aging Room Quattro F55m from the very generous LeeBot. If the new Quattro Originals are the same as this, I need to pick up some of these. Very nice cigar.
izonfire Offline
#3515 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 8,491
Lunatic Maduro. An excellent woodsy smoke with a slight hint of licorice on the back end.
From AKDAVE. During a herf with the fine brother tonight…
stinger88 Offline
#3516 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
izonfire wrote:
Lunatic Maduro. An excellent woodsy smoke with a slight hint of licorice on the back end.
From AKDAVE. During a herf with the fine brother tonight…

In person? Awesome. Always fun to herd with someone from here. 👍🏻👍🏻
clickbangdead Offline
#3517 Posted:
Joined: 01-31-2009
Posts: 2,158
Ezra Zion Tantrum 2013 from a PIB from DG. Was excellent, thanks for letting me enjoy this excellent smoke!
izonfire Offline
#3518 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 8,491
stinger88 wrote:
In person? Awesome. Always fun to herd with someone from here. 👍🏻👍🏻

Yeah, I hope to get up to Alaska,
But it won’t be happening any time soon.
It was a phone herf. I should have specified.
I was there in spirit though…
Dg west deptford Offline
#3519 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
^ Glad you enjoyed it CBD

Stinger!
Vieja C-4

Smoooth, buttery & balanced leather is my description for this excellent slow burning demolition explosive.

Thanks again David, I do suspect this thing is an OR 2012 as the cello color speaks.
Rare release white label project that was pricey!
A reward for getting the leaves out
clintCigar Offline
#3520 Posted:
Joined: 05-14-2019
Posts: 4,347
Those C4's are GOOD
mjrburn Offline
#3521 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Arturo Fuente 858 RSG, dated 9/13/18. Perfect age on this one, it was dreamy! Much thanks to Conan!
Palama Offline
#3522 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
^^^ Right on Marcus! Glad you enjoyed it! ThumpUp ^^^
Palama Offline
#3523 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
...Mjrburn. Marcus nOOb PIB'd me with a Fratello Oro Robusto (dated 9/20/19) earlier this year and fo' sure this wasn't the old, mild-to-the-max smoke. The Connecticut wrapper kept it smooth but the Cameroon binder and the DR/Nic filler made for a very tasty smoke. Although I'm purportedly on a buying hiatus, I may have to get a 5er (...or two...). Thanks again Marcus!
stinger88 Offline
#3524 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
Dg west deptford wrote:
^ Glad you enjoyed it CBD

Stinger!
Vieja C-4

Smoooth, buttery & balanced leather is my description for this excellent slow burning demolition explosive.

Thanks again David, I do suspect this thing is an OR 2012 as the cello color speaks.
Rare release white label project that was pricey!
A reward for getting the leaves out

You are correct…pretty sure that was the OR. It has been in the humidor for quite some time.

Glad you liked it.

Speaking of cigars…I don’t usually track cigars exchanged during wagers…I just throw them in the humidor. With that being said, I think you sent me a My Blue Heaven and a Warped Maestro del Tiempo. Both were very good cigars. (Smoked them on Wednesday and Thursday). If it wasn’t you…thanks to the person who did. 👍🏻👍🏻
mjrburn Offline
#3525 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Palama wrote:
...Mjrburn. Marcus nOOb PIB'd me with a Fratello Oro Robusto (dated 9/20/19) earlier this year and fo' sure this wasn't the old, mild-to-the-max smoke. The Connecticut wrapper kept it smooth but the Cameroon binder and the DR/Nic filler made for a very tasty smoke. Although I'm purportedly on a buying hiatus, I may have to get a 5er (...or two...). Thanks again Marcus!

Herfing Happy to hear that you enjoyed it that much! It has been a while since I've had one, it sounds like the age has treated them kindly...iirc, they weren't very impressive rott, may hafta toast one this weekend. I'll do some digging, think I still have a couple of 'em buried somewhere.
Dg west deptford Offline
#3526 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
stinger88 wrote:
You are correct…pretty sure that was the OR. It has been in the humidor for quite some time.

Glad you liked it.

Speaking of cigars…I don’t usually track cigars exchanged during wagers…I just throw them in the humidor. With that being said, I think you sent me a My Blue Heaven and a Warped Maestro del Tiempo. Both were very good cigars. (Smoked them on Wednesday and Thursday). If it wasn’t you…thanks to the person who did. 👍🏻👍🏻


Guilty, glad they're being enjoyed ThumpUp



bgz Offline
#3527 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Smoked an excellent cigar RFenst hooked me up with on my Disney World trip. He let me have a short escape from the mouse trap to see (I believe the biggest cigar store is what it's known for, almost put the reference in, ooops... I think I actually did in another post, might have to go back and edit that one).

It was a Cohiba Siglo II Tubos, and it was an excellent smoke. He shared several others as well, including a Boli corona (probably my favorite ccs).

I was going to save it for a vherf, but I was out there smoking a little cheapie tin cigar smoke I brought (didn't know how much time I would have to smoke), then ran into another software engineer. We started having good conversations, then he lit up another, I said, well, if you're going to have another, let me hit the cabin real quick, I'll grab another as well.

All in all it was a great vacation, and Robert made it even better!
corey sellers Offline
#3528 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,313
Robert is a great guy hope to meet him one of these days.
frankj1 Offline
#3529 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,705
corey sellers wrote:
Robert is a great guy hope to meet him one of these days.

if the pos would visit his bil who lives 15 minutes away from me I'd get to meet him too!
Frankin' POS!
Dg west deptford Offline
#3530 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
Delta AL secret Santa '20 bombing

H.Upman Mag46 3/18

Thank you sir & Merry Christmas!
It was my first magnum.
Thanks so much for sharing this with me!

Still too shell shocked from last year to trifle but I'm planning now for next year's
delta1 Offline
#3531 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,520
Glad you liked it, Bro.
Palama Offline
#3532 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
…Stinger88. David and I did a trade back in 2016 and one of the many great smokes he sent was a Fuente FFOX Love Affair. Wonderfully smooth with some muted spice and sneaky strength. A cigar that I could have smoked all night. Thanks again David!
stinger88 Offline
#3533 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
Glad it smoked well. We have exchanged some great smokes over the years. I do think I have taken the brunt of the hits tho. I will let you know when I get out there again. Hopefully soon.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3534 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,201
Bumped for Dan'l
Dg west deptford Offline
#3535 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
^ what a good brother!

Boli super corona? by
STINGER88

THANK YOU SIR!

WOOOOO!
Dg west deptford Offline
#3536 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
Mjrburn

Rojas statement Habano '19

Thank you to the nubbiest of nubs!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3537 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,201
The Statements are tasty. Tried a Bluebonnets recently I didn't like nearly as well
stinger88 Offline
#3538 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
Dg west deptford wrote:
^ what a good brother!

Boli super corona? by
STINGER88

THANK YOU SIR!

WOOOOO!

I have had pretty good luck with Bolivars. Glad you enjoyed it.
delta1 Offline
#3539 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,520
^ this guy!^

sent me a Vegas Robaina Famoso some time ago...it got lost until I found it among some miscellaneous one off robusto sized smokes...great flavor profile that was very different from most Cubans...and it smoked longer than I expected for a robusto...thanks stinger!
mjrburn Offline
#3540 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Corey. Smoked 2 from a pib/wants hit that he sent me late 2020...
FSG Belicoso, dated 3/4/19, it was very good.
DBL MAFU Cameroon toro, dated 10/21/20, it was delicious! Loved the sweet cinnamon notes in this one. Thanks brother!!!
mjrburn Offline
#3541 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
LeeBot. A dreamy EZ Nine Year Anniversary, along with a couple of mugs of hot java while watching the squirrels play. Great smoke on a beautiful day!...thanks Lee!
mjrburn Offline
#3542 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
ZRX. A freshly delivered Mag R44, delicious and smoked perfectly rott! Thank you sir!
Dg west deptford Offline
#3543 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
Litto Gomez from Dave

I'm sensing there's vintage on this incredible as usual thanks to Stinger smoke!

Stogie1020 Offline
#3544 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,697
Xhaxhi Bobi Halloween from leebot.

It was simply delicious. I may need to start increasing my cigar budget to smoke these higher end MUCH tastier cigars.
stinger88 Offline
#3545 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,445
Dg west deptford wrote:
Litto Gomez from Dave

I'm sensing there's vintage on this incredible as usual thanks to Stinger smoke!



👍🏻 Glad you enjoyed it.
frankj1 Offline
#3546 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,705
from SOB- I'm a party short ho and he fed the beast. smoked a few weeks ago

from corey sellers- RyJ wide churchill. it was faboloso!, last week.
from corey sellers- brown label Camacho corojo monarca. the other day.
Now I remember why I was a Camacho ho years ago.

made sure I was wearing my green Make CBid Fun Again hat from SOB!!!
Three truly great smokes.
Much obliged.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3547 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,201
Always happy to help a ho out, Frankie
mjrburn Offline
#3548 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Palama... a Tat PCR, dated 1/17/14, from a pib/wants package that Conan bombed me with early 2020. I've smoked many of these, from rott to a couple of years rested but that 8+ years of aging made it something really special. Thanks bunches Conan!
Palama Offline
#3549 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,262
ThumpUp

You’re welcome Marcus.

PCRs remain in my Top 5 Favorite Smokes and as they get older, they seem to get better and better over time.
mjrburn Offline
#3550 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 1,491
Zody... LFD Double Claro #48 churchill, circa 2018, from the vet on n00b nuke that he dropped on me in 2019. A delicious candella, just enough spice and strength to keep it interesting all the way to the nub. Thanks Zody!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (5)
74 Pages«<6768697071727374>