America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 4 weeks ago by smokestaxx. 243 replies replies.
5 Pages<12345>
Cigar Modeling :)
ZRX1200 Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
I think the Thonginator scared him off (jealous no doubt)

And his post here (OP) ran grmcooper off. He emailed me and said this pic was to gåy even for Missouri.
dubleuhb Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 03-20-2011
Posts: 11,350
Where did this feller go ? You guys are brutal.


note to self, never post a gay looking portrait of myself.
schusler Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 09-21-2010
Posts: 3,470
ZRX1200 wrote:
I think the Thonginator scared him off (jealous no doubt)

And his post here (OP) ran grmcooper off. He emailed me and said this pic was to gåy even for Missouri.

I agree with this statement
m j toal Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
I must have missed this one.

Is this guy serious, or is this a joke ?Confused
pgje51 Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 01-13-2006
Posts: 5,013
YIKES. I think I saw someone use this picture in their Craigs List man for man ads.
05busa Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 01-02-2007
Posts: 97,140
This is still funny
m j toal Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
^^^^TwilightZone funny! ! !
DBIII Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 11-22-2009
Posts: 6,938
This is one that will be topped over and over.......what a fu#$ing d-bag.............seriously?
m j toal Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
I apologize. Maybe I'm too hard on this guy. But I find it hard to believe that someone would actually pose for a picture like this, post it, then write a thread explaining how to get your wife or girlfriend to smoke cigars with you. Blink
JuyceMan Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2010
Posts: 1,604
^No need to apologize. He was a self-absorbed, self-righteous, pontificating TOOL.
nygel74 Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 04-03-2006
Posts: 27
I just found this today while I am at work and I gotta say, I bet the offices on either side of me are wondering whats up. I laughed so hard I almost peed. LOL This was too good!




...nygel74
DrMaddVibe Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 47,726
Curly - The young and wild years.
teedubbya Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 84,482
is this the new he caught the ghey campaign?
ZRX1200 Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
No Teedubbya I think he was a licensed destributor.
OldSchool Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 07-21-2005
Posts: 1,542
...as the photog is a friend of mine.


If he didn't talk you out of the horrible idea, he isn't.
m j toal Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
Sorry.

Just needed a good laugh.


Back to your regularly scheduled program.






Mike Hunt
05busa Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 01-02-2007
Posts: 97,140
LMBAO
SuzieQ Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 03-26-2011
Posts: 11
dubleuhb wrote:
Where did this feller go ? You guys are brutal.


note to self, never post a gay looking portrait of myself.


Aaaaaahhhh I'm afraid to post now. Scared
SuzieQ Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 03-26-2011
Posts: 11
nygel74 wrote:
I just found this today while I am at work and I gotta say, I bet the offices on either side of me are wondering whats up. I laughed so hard I almost peed. LOL This was too good!




...nygel74



Agree. I laughed so hard my daughter had to come see what the commotion was about.
dubleuhb Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 03-20-2011
Posts: 11,350
SuzieQ wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh I'm afraid to post now. Scared


Don't be skeeered.
joshvoigt Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 10-13-2010
Posts: 182
LMFAO!
m j toal Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
This should never leave the first page.Applause
ZRX1200 Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
Thonginator is better and less ghey.
m j toal Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
ZRX1200 wrote:
Thonginator is better and less ghey.



Each should remain, but for two entirely different reasons.

FGM's a classic and took brass balls to post for a honorable cause.

This guy's a jerkohf.


Continue.


Mike Hunt

phillyjack Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 01-03-2011
Posts: 1,046
mr2324jgf wrote:
I felt it necessary to upload a couple of pictures I had made. It was part of my package for my wedding pictures, as the photog is a friend of mine. I plan to have a nice, lavish home one day (fingers crossed) with a nice inside lounge for my smokes, walk-in humi and decor to match... it only seemed appropriate to have a couple of pictures of the head of the household on the wall... lol

The cigar was a house brand from a popular website, so nothing special, in fact, I hadn't smoked it at all, the smoke you see rolling off it is due to post-processing on the image, he was good!

I figured if I were to post these anywhere, here would be a great place to get feedback! lol

enjoy!

Ok Second mistake thinking would be a great place to get feedback First was posing for that picture. What were the other pictures like you smoking a cigar naked on a rug with your domestic partner. Congratulations gay marriage is legal in NY

FGM fog you are in the clear Bro after this The Thonganator seems like a Chuck Norris film
on63 Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 08-26-2007
Posts: 739
I see you have your ring on the right hand. Who's the lucky guy?
m j toal Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
Undisputed winner.
















Continue.............
wheelrite Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 11-01-2006
Posts: 50,119
I'd forgotten how queer this pic is,,,

what a gay homo...
sd72 Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 03-09-2011
Posts: 9,599
hope you guys are happy. just checked and apparently he is gone, no posts since 2-2-11. no pics, no more
dubleuhb Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 03-20-2011
Posts: 11,350
sd72 wrote:
hope you guys are happy. just checked and apparently he is gone, no posts since 2-2-11. no pics, no more

Would you?
TIGERCDW Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 7,895
sd72 wrote:
hope you guys are happy. just checked and apparently he is gone, no posts since 2-2-11. no pics, no more



What the hell you talking about?

It went to the 6th post before Jamie just about called him a HOMO.

If I would have been alert it would have been the 2nd post.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

TIGER
NYYankees Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 07-09-2011
Posts: 424
If there were a mascot for these forums, this guy should be it.
nnightmar Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 03-31-2009
Posts: 10,727
Wonder if his fiancee has figured out he's a "bottom"...
NYYankees Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 07-09-2011
Posts: 424
nnightmar wrote:
Wonder if his fiancee has figured out he's a "bottom"...



Correction, he is a power bottom. He took being a bottom to a whole other level.
death021 Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 09-15-2011
Posts: 17
This is hilarious! I can't stare at it with a straight face!
JuyceMan Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2010
Posts: 1,604
^ Ha! I told you it was mandatory reading... Too funny. Don't stare too long; you'll put your eye out, kid!
nickatnite Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 08-10-2010
Posts: 3,773
mr2324jgf wrote:
I felt it necessary to upload a couple of pictures I had made. It was part of my package for my wedding pictures, as the photog is a friend of mine. I plan to have a nice, lavish home one day (fingers crossed) with a nice inside lounge for my smokes, walk-in humi and decor to match... it only seemed appropriate to have a couple of pictures of the head of the household on the wall... lol

The cigar was a house brand from a popular website, so nothing special, in fact, I hadn't smoked it at all, the smoke you see rolling off it is due to post-processing on the image, he was good!

I figured if I were to post these anywhere, here would be a great place to get feedback! lol

enjoy!



And feedback he got. LOLZ!!!.

as the saying goes, be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. hehhehehe
TIGERCDW Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 7,895
nickatnite wrote:
And feedback he got. LOLZ!!!.

as the saying goes, be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. hehhehehe



Who the **** you kiddin'?

You know you have a copy hangin' in your mancave.

TIGER
ZRX1200 Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
No he has it glued to his ceiling above his bed.......
nickatnite Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 08-10-2010
Posts: 3,773
TIGERCDW wrote:
Who the **** you kiddin'?

You know you have a copy hangin' in your mancave.

TIGER


Laugh !!!!!

you're right,.....except, Busa told me to hold on to it and locate the guy so he can sign it "To Chris, aka TIGERCDW......many more where this came from......sign [ghey guy's name]", and send it to you as a HOTM surprise.Laugh
ZRX1200 Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
Hehe now that's funny shît!
nnightmar Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 03-31-2009
Posts: 10,727
Something doesn't add up here...
ZRX1200 Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
Don't worry I'll get you a poster too......
nnightmar Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 03-31-2009
Posts: 10,727
Not the THROB-I-NATOR!!!
dubleuhb Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 03-20-2011
Posts: 11,350
ZRX1200 wrote:
I have this glued to my ceiling above my bed.......

OK Then
m j toal Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 03-06-2009
Posts: 3,139
Continue..............







...................please.Pray
ZRX1200 Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,355
dubleuhb wrote:
If only I could get this and a copy of the Thonginator my life would be complete!




I'll work on that bro, I have made that wish come true before ask Nicar.
dubleuhb Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 03-20-2011
Posts: 11,350
Well played, ha!
DrMaddVibe Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 47,726
Photos by Deb
wheelrite Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 11-01-2006
Posts: 50,119
wonder if this douche bucket ever got married ?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<12345>