America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 months ago by Palama. 67 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Helping Abrignac
Buckwheat Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
E-mail me at
J u l i a n n u s s @ gmail.com for details. fog

Don't know why it's sideways. Just use your imagination. d'oh!
Avolla-1.JPG
MACS Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Awwwww, sh*t.

This is gonna be gooooood.
dkeage Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,554
EMS. Applause
MACS Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Dibs on Montecristos!!
gummy jones Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 7,968
MACS wrote:
Dibs on Montecristos!!


prove it with your wallet
Dspills Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-24-2016
Posts: 118
Awe hell!! This might get bloody
Abrignac Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 16,296
Julian I'm truly humbled. Your kindness knows no bounds.
deadeyedick Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 15,047
All in.
dkeage Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,554
deadeyedick wrote:
All in.

Me too. Tell me what to do!
DrafterX Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
Think
jespear Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,421
Julian . . . EMS.
NapalmMan67 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 05-22-2015
Posts: 2,514
jespear wrote:
Julian . . . EMS.



+1
ZRX1200 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,023
EMS
jjanecka Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,334
I emailed and never heard back =(
DrafterX Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
which is kinda a message in itself if you think about it... Mellow
MACS Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
jjanecka wrote:
I emailed and never heard back =(


He'll get back to you. He's likely working things out first. 5 packs, boxes, samplers... how he's going to do an auction on an auction site... you know, the details.
jjanecka Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,334
DrafterX wrote:
which is kinda a message in itself if you think about it... Mellow


Does that mean the relationship is over? Think

I'm pretty sure like MACS said he's just busy.
DrafterX Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
could go either way I guess.... Mellow
jjanecka Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,334
I better start sending him a million messages then. That way he knows I'm still interested... <3
youngra Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2011
Posts: 1,883
EMS - awaiting instructions.........
Burner02 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,572
EMS out
frankj1 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
ems
namadio Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 11-24-2014
Posts: 1,621
I'm slow. EMS. Its da navy one!
mikey1597 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 05-18-2007
Posts: 14,162
youngra wrote:
EMS - awaiting instructions.........



yup, me too
Palama Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,276
R-E-L-A-X
namadio Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 11-24-2014
Posts: 1,621
Palama wrote:
R-E-L-A-X


-n-o-
MACS Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Okay, it's been 3 days. Now I'M gettin' antsy.

Wassup, Julian? Holla at yo bruthas!
Abrignac Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 16,296
I've had a few people get in contact with me and I think a clarification should be made.

Donations sent to:

Flood 2016 Relief Fund
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
865 Hatchell Lane
Denham Springs, LA 70726

will distributed by the parish priest to families in need. This certainly a noble way to help people. But, donations sent here most likely will not benefit my family.

I've agonized over saying anything. But, since I've been contacted by a few brothers and sisters who have inquired as whether or not we would benefit from this I felt I needed to make a clarification.
MACS Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Whistle Whistle Whistle

I called my brutha... my work is done here.

BigGrin
jespear Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,421
Abrignac wrote:
I've had a few people get in contact with me and I think a clarification should be made.

Donations sent to:

Flood 2016 Relief Fund
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
865 Hatchell Lane
Denham Springs, LA 70726

will distributed by the parish priest to families in need. This certainly a noble way to help people. But, donations sent here most likely will not benefit my family.

I've agonized over saying anything. But, since I've been contacted by a few brothers and sisters who have inquired as whether or not we would benefit from this I felt I needed to make a clarification.


After speaking with Anthony earlier today, I, for one, am sending my $$$ donation DIRECTLY to him.
I have his addy if anyone wants to do the same. (PM me)
He is a proud man, and I KNOW it was not easy for him to open up like this.

PLEASE consider helping our brother out. He, and his family lost EVERYTHING !

jes
Buckwheat Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
I've spent the last three hours cataloging and photographing the cigars. Still have a few more hours to go then I'll start to send out the info. Sorry for the delay. This has turned out to be more of a project than I thought.
Thanks

Julian
mikey1597 Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 05-18-2007
Posts: 14,162
jespear wrote:
After speaking with Anthony earlier today, I, for one, am sending my $$$ donation DIRECTLY to him.
I have his addy if anyone wants to do the same. (PM me)
He is a proud man, and I KNOW it was not easy for him to open up like this.

PLEASE consider helping our brother out. He, and his family lost EVERYTHING !

jes



Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.
jespear Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,421
mikey1597 wrote:
Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.


PMS
MACS Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
mikey1597 wrote:
Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.


You can do both. Cash donations and auction. ThumpUp
xibbumbero Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,535
Just saw this,email sent. X
frankj1 Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
business is picking up, eh John?
frankj1 Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
and mine is in the mail...
jjanecka Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,334
Any word on this auction?
jespear Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,421
frankj1 wrote:
and mine is in the mail...


Mine will go out tomorrow.
I lost the sonovabitch in the shuffle and had to tear the house apart trying to find it.
Luckily, I did.

jes
frankj1 Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
picking up a little momentum...

Hey Julian, you getting much response?
t33bone Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,374
frankj1 wrote:
picking up a little momentum...

Hey Julian, you getting much response?

Is there an auction yet?
Buckwheat Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
t33bone wrote:
Is there an auction yet?


Tomorrow I'll have the details up and out to everyone. Sorry about not getting my act together sooner I have found some gems that I'd forgotten about like a fiver of the 2000 Habanos Festaval box cigars. http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand.aspx?brand=habanos
The ones with the black label. Herfing
dkeage Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,554
Buckwheat wrote:
Tomorrow I'll have the details up and out to everyone. Sorry about not getting my act together sooner I have found some gems that I'd forgotten about like a fiver of the 2000 Habanos Festaval box cigars. http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand.aspx?brand=habanos
The ones with the black label. Herfing

I'm not sure anyone is still interested,...... Only 1040 views.....Sarcasm


Anxious
Buckwheat Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
First spreadsheet was just sent out with ~136 Lots. If anyone who sent me an e-mail doesn't get it today just e-mail me again. Thanks and have a good one. fog
t33bone Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,374
Buckwheat wrote:
First spreadsheet was just sent out with ~136 Lots. If anyone who sent me an e-mail doesn't get it today just e-mail me again. Thanks and have a good one. fog

PM and email sent
crgcpro Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 04-27-2012
Posts: 7,860
Julian do we send you our bids or wait until they are up somewhere?
jjanecka Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,334
I sent mine in, if for any other reason than to let him know there's interest.
watchurai Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2008
Posts: 9,289
Dis happening? Or happening elsewhere?
t33bone Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,374
watchurai wrote:
Dis happening? Or happening elsewhere?

can't imagine it happening here. Make sure he has ur email and he should email u the list and details when ready.

Tuck
MACS Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Well... I'm speechless.

Bombed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>