America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 years ago by tailgater. 127 replies replies.
3 Pages<123
Trump called it right. AGAIN.
tailgater Offline
#101 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
victor809 wrote:
So tail believes Watertown is a shiathole...
Ok...

I don't care which location you believe is a shiathole....


Your logic is incomplete.
Your news source is incorrect.

Other than that, Skippy, you're doing great.

tailgater Offline
#102 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
Think of all the dozens of black dudes whose girlfriends say "you're f**king like tailgater".

victor809 Offline
#103 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,812
bgz wrote:
lol, calm down man, it was just a joke I heard...

I even disclaimed it was a bit racist... like you never heard a racist joke before...

Like this one, from my cousin who is half Mexican...

How many Mexican kids can you fit in a school bus?

All of them :P

That was just one of many, he ran through a bunch of them, he was trolling his old lady one time.

Anyway, just a joke dude... no need to have a debate about it.



I've heard racist jokes.... this one just isn't very contemporarily racist.... it's more 1950's racist.... when your wife having screwed a black guy was an issue.... just didn't make sense to me.

As for the mexican joke.... I wish I were joking but that one doesn't make a lot of sense either. Are we saying mexicans don't have a lot of children (I know that's not the stereotype...) or that their children are impossibly small?.... otherwise you're implying you can squeeze them into smaller spaces than other children, and I can tell you from experience that as long as you're willing to pulp the bones first, you can fit children of any color into approximately the volume of the liquid in their bodies...
victor809 Offline
#104 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,812
tailgater wrote:
Think of all the dozens of black dudes whose girlfriends say "please stop f**king tailgater".



So that's how you pay your HOA dues?
victor809 Offline
#105 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,812
tailgater wrote:
Your logic is incomplete.
Your news source is incorrect.

Other than that, Skippy, you're doing great.



delta wrote:

welp...Trump missed one on his Sh*thole List....Americans have been advised to keep a low profile in Great Britain while Trump is there visiting...so, our Motherland is a sh*thole....must be true since I saw it on Fox News/Trump Media...



tail wrote:

Yeah.
Low profile is the same as shelter in place


Here you establish that "shelter in place" is the criteria for being a shiathole

tail wrote:

Watertown is not Boston.
Once again your news is incorrect.

here you confirm that watertown had shelter in place.


By your logic, watertown is a shiathole. Not my criteria.
bgz Offline
#106 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,903
victor809 wrote:
I've heard racist jokes.... this one just isn't very contemporarily racist.... it's more 1950's racist.... when your wife having screwed a black guy was an issue.... just didn't make sense to me.

As for the mexican joke.... I wish I were joking but that one doesn't make a lot of sense either. Are we saying mexicans don't have a lot of children (I know that's not the stereotype...) or that their children are impossibly small?.... otherwise you're implying you can squeeze them into smaller spaces than other children, and I can tell you from experience that as long as you're willing to pulp the bones first, you can fit children of any color into approximately the volume of the liquid in their bodies...


You don't actually know many minorities do you?
victor809 Offline
#107 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,812
bgz wrote:
You don't actually know many minorities do you?


Plenty.
But nearly all have at minimum an undergraduate degree.

I'll assume that makes their children less compressible?
bgz Offline
#108 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,903
I guess I should explain it to the best of my ability...

Mexicans in the hood tend to roll deep... in as few cars as possible...

Seriously though, we used to know some illegal kids (well, parents illegal anyway), we would go to their house and meet their WHOLE family (all 3 surviving generations)...

Catching the stereo type yet?

Again, joke not of my origin (the two in this post were though >:)
bgz Offline
#109 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,903
victor809 wrote:
Plenty.
But nearly all have at minimum an undergraduate degree.

I'll assume that makes their children less compressible?


I suppose so, they got money, they can afford to eat.
tailgater Offline
#110 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
victor809 wrote:
So that's how you pay your HOA dues?


You spelled Ho wrong.


tailgater Offline
#111 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
victor809 wrote:
Here you establish that "shelter in place" is the criteria for being a shiathole


here you confirm that watertown had shelter in place.


By your logic, watertown is a shiathole. Not my criteria.


That's why I said your logic was incomplete, rather than incorrect.
The shelter in place quip was one criteria.
If you really and truly don't know the difference between chasing a terror suspect known to use bombs, versus fearing the general populous due to their street violence, then this will be a long discussion.

With that said, I've probably called Watertown a shiathole before.


tailgater Offline
#112 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
bgz wrote:
I suppose so, they got money, they can afford to eat.


Taco night.


delta1 Offline
#113 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 23,324
Tuesday already?
frankj1 Offline
#114 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 35,988
tailgater wrote:
That's why I said your logic was incomplete, rather than incorrect.
The shelter in place quip was one criteria.
If you really and truly don't know the difference between chasing a terror suspect known to use bombs, versus fearing the general populous due to their street violence, then this will be a long discussion.

With that said, I've probably called Watertown a shiathole before.



Basic Patrick plays cards and smokes cigars in Watertown
HuckFinn Offline
#115 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
victor809 wrote:
Oh.... Is the punchline just that she's had sex with a black man?


Black men are proud of their reputation for being well endowed, right.

Substitute well hung man for black man and you'll get the joke the way I did.

So the guy's wife likes well hung guys...

Yeah, I get why it could be taken a 50s racist kinda joke and ..who knows, maybe it's racist..

But I suspect black guys would have no problem with it and might actually like the joke.

I'm gonna ask around...
tailgater Offline
#116 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
frankj1 wrote:
Basic Patrick plays cards and smokes cigars in Watertown


In that sh*t hole?

tailgater Offline
#117 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
HuckFinn wrote:
Black men are proud of their reputation for being well endowed, right.

Substitute well hung man for black man and you'll get the joke the way I did.

So the guy's wife likes well hung guys...

Yeah, I get why it could be taken a 50s racist kinda joke and ..who knows, maybe it's racist..

But I suspect black guys would have no problem with it and might actually like the joke.

I'm gonna ask around...


Just don't mix your verb tense.

You'll get a completely different answer if you say "well hanged".


HuckFinn Offline
#118 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
tailgater wrote:
Just don't mix your verb tense.

You'll get a completely different answer if you say "well hanged".



And there you have it.

The joke: not racist.

TG: racist.

Security???!!
DrafterX Offline
#119 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 93,367
Huck sure knows his well hung black dudes... Mellow
RMAN4443 Offline
#120 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,114
DrafterX wrote:
Huck sure knows his well hung black dudes... Mellow


well, Huck around on that raft with his well hung buddy Jim and no lady friends for quite a while...Anxious
bgz Offline
#121 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,903
Huck, don't let them phase you man, it's 2018... it's totally acceptable that you like the big black c0ck.
HuckFinn Offline
#122 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
DrafterX wrote:
Huck sure knows his well hung black dudes... Mellow

I did meet your real dad once...
HuckFinn Offline
#123 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
RMAN4443 wrote:
well, Huck around on that raft with his well hung buddy Jim and no lady friends for quite a while...Anxious

What happens on a raft stays on a raft
HuckFinn Offline
#124 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
bgz wrote:
Huck, don't let them phase you man, it's 2018... it's totally acceptable that you like the big black c0ck.

Sounds like you're ready to come out!

Yeah, only c0ck I like is mine. I mean,
haven't seen it since my wife started making her own pasta.

Reminds me though, of a joke.
Guys standing there naked in front of a prostitute, the hooker looks at the guys diick, laughs, and says "who the heck do you think you're satisfy with that?"

Guy says, "ME!"
bgz Offline
#125 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,903
lol, so many variations of that joke... but so true!
Speyside Offline
#126 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 11,025
Another racist joke, stop picking on Asian guys.
tailgater Offline
#127 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,084
Speyside wrote:
Another racist joke, stop picking on Asian guys.


You spelled Irish wrong.

Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123