America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 14 months ago by frankj1. 407 replies replies.
9 Pages«<56789
what did russian meddling accomplish?
tailgater Offline
#401 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
delta1 wrote:

if anyone associated with Trump and his campaign are indicted, will the American people re-elect him?


So, guilty by association?

That would exclude virtually every politician. And by virtually, I mean literally.

frankj1 Offline
#402 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
tailgater wrote:
So, guilty by association?

That would exclude virtually every politician. And by virtually, I mean literally.


not that you're wrong, but didn't address the question.

I think it would depend on if the insiders of the GOP decide to move away from him and promote someone else.

The movers and shakers are the deciders.

Them, and the Russians, of course.
RMAN4443 Offline
#403 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,198
frankj1 wrote:
not that you're wrong, but didn't address the question.

I think it would depend on if the insiders of the GOP decide to move away from him and promote someone else.

The movers and shakers are the deciders.

Them, and the Russians, of course.

late at night, my dog tells me who to vote for.....she's really smart(and she moves and shakes A LOT), so I let her decide for me...Anxious
delta1 Offline
#404 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 17,925
Chris Christie, NJ Gov, had several people in his administration indicted and convicted of crimes from the Bridgegate scandal...he didn't get re-elected...

analogous?
frankj1 Offline
#405 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
RMAN4443 wrote:
late at night, my dog tells me who to vote for.....she's really smart(and she moves and shakes A LOT), so I let her decide for me...Anxious

is she on the welfare?
RMAN4443 Offline
#406 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,198
frankj1 wrote:
is she on the welfare?


I'm trying to get her an EBT card, and I just sent in her voter registration form...Anxious
frankj1 Offline
#407 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
cool!
my kinda puppy dog.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages«<56789