America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 15 months ago by tailgater. 149 replies replies.
3 Pages<123>
Trump Sides With Putin Over U.S. Intelligence
Speyside Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
The silence of the cons here is deafening.
HuckFinn Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
Speyside wrote:
The silence of the cons here is deafening.

I'm thinking they're all out getting tanked
JadeRose Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,622
Have the lambs stopped screaming, Clarice?
DrafterX Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Maybe I'll jump on the kill Trump bus next time... This is a pretty lame outrage... Mellow
JadeRose Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,622
DrafterX wrote:
Maybe I'll just on the kill Trump bus next time... This is a pretty lame outrage... Mellow



Maybe, but the lack of outrage is breathtaking
Speyside Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
Liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
HuckFinn Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
The upside of the Helsinki debacle is everyone, FoxNews, CNN, the Daily Caller, the National Review, all MSM, everyone, agree, Trump was an embarrassment and disgrace in Helsinki.
I mean FoxNews! The National Review!

Additionally, Republicans Ryan, McConnell, of course McCain and Flake, but, Portman, Romney, Cornyn, Graham and other past supporters of Trump are horrified and are finally separating themselves from Trump.

All things considered. Maybe not a bad tradeoff.

Baby steps....
DrafterX Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Just saw the new Dahmer movie... Reminded me of Jade... Mellow
HuckFinn Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
Drafter, isn't focusing on him saying he wishes Trump was dead a way to avoid why he and many others feel betrayed and are embarrassed and angry at Trump's behavior in Helsinki?

I'd have wanted Hitler dead if I lived Germany during the war.

What Trump did in the past and now in Helsinki is treasonous. And dangerous to the free world.

If you obsess over his statement you'll miss the heartfelt message.

It's a cowards way out man. It's just a way to avoid the serious conversation.

Speyside Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
Huck, I honestly think those who still support Trump are not able to think outside of their sad paradigm. I truely feel sorry for them. Their world is such a small place. It is unfortunately a historical mindset. Why did so many Germans support Hitler? Why did so many Catholics support the church during the Spanish inquisition? Why do people of southern Romania revere Vlad the Impaler?
JadeRose Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,622
HuckFinn wrote:
Drafter, isn't focusing on him saying he wishes Trump was dead a way to avoid why he and many others feel betrayed and are embarrassed and angry at Trump's behavior in Helsinki?

I'd have wanted Hitler dead if I lived Germany during the war.

What Trump did in the past and now in Helsinki is treasonous. And dangerous to the free world.

If you obsess over his statement you'll miss the heartfelt message.

It's a cowards way out man. It's just a way to avoid the serious conversation.




Thanks but I don't need you sticking up for me. The Idiot didn't betray me. It was easily foreseeable. He's betrayed the entire country with his cowardice. Drafter's focusing on what I said is just a way to avoid my argument. He relies on his simpleton online persona to avoid actually discussing or even arguing any salient points. I knew what we would get with The Idiot and I knew what I would get with Drafter tonight. Dancing around and cracking funnies. I'm surprised there wasn't a CROS reference...(Poor CROS). It's all good.

The only problem I present to these idiots is that I didn't vote for Hilldog. That seems to confuse them. I wanted the Johnson.
HuckFinn Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
JadeRose wrote:
Thanks but I don't need you sticking up for me. The Idiot didn't betray me. It was easily foreseeable. He's betrayed the entire country with his cowardice. Drafter's focusing on what I said is just a way to avoid my argument. He relies on his simpleton online persona to avoid actually discussing or even arguing any salient points. I knew what we would get with The Idiot and I knew what I would get with Drafter tonight. Dancing around and cracking funnies. I'm surprised there wasn't a CROS reference...(Poor CROS). It's all good.

The only problem I present to these idiots is that I didn't vote for Hilldog. That seems to confuse them. I wanted the Johnson.

Wasn't defending you. I was wondering if maybe Drafter would cut the kill Trump crap if he agreed, by some miracle, that it was just evasive behavior...

tailgater Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
HuckFinn wrote:


It's a cowards way out man. It's just a way to avoid the serious conversation.



Because you should be taken seriously?

How many "end of the world as we know it" brigades can you muster before your bleeding heart fails you?

I haven't digested most of what Trump did and said yet.
Too much over reaction to parse through the BS.
What I've read I don't like and I think he failed miserably on the biggest stage. Only surprised it took this long for such a gaffe, although the left see everything he does through their s#it colored glasses. Hard to take them seriously even if they're right this time.

Boy who cried wolf.
Should be on your short list of books to read.



tailgater Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
JadeRose wrote:
Maybe, but the lack of outrage is breathtaking


The lefties sure do like outrage.

You make the teaparty look like, well, a tea party.

Speyside Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
You sure throw that term around loosely and often. Is that one size fits all for people that disagree with you?
frankj1 Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
Joe, my friend...it seems you would rather believe that people are rooting for failure than see the failure being reported in real time.

forget word games for a minute. This is not good for any of us.

turn on any channel. we are at a rare moment in history where there is consensus, other than cbid, of course.


tailgater Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
Speyside wrote:
You sure throw that term around loosely and often. Is that one size fits all for people that disagree with you?


Which word?
Lefties?

You prefer liberals?

Left minded individuals?

Moon bats?

You gotta pick one. This forum uses words to communicate. And emojis. But I can't find a lefty moon bat emoji on the list.



Like I said before, I haven't digested all the actual text from Trump's spew fest.
But anyone that's surprised hasn't been paying attention.
Trump is a paradox: He genuinely doesn't care what he says but he cares when the reaction is negative. He has used this to his advantage time and again, with some decent results.
Meanwhile he sounds like an idiot.
But I don't need a feel-good leader. We had 8 years of apologies and giving the bank away.
I want a leader that measures success by the number of people earning a living. Not a leader who measures it with number of people on food stamps.

Nothing I've read or heard so far is even remotely a treasonous act.
If I missed something, please enlighten me.
And please use quotes, rather than paraphrasing.
HuckFinn Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
tailgater wrote:
Because you should be taken seriously?

How many "end of the world as we know it" brigades can you muster before your bleeding heart fails you?

I haven't digested most of what Trump did and said yet.
Too much over reaction to parse through the BS.
What I've read I don't like and I think he failed miserably on the biggest stage. Only surprised it took this long for such a gaffe, although the left see everything he does through their s#it colored glasses. Hard to take them seriously even if they're right this time.

Boy who cried wolf.
Should be on your short list of books to read.




Ya know, I've always had a soft spot for snobs. I like moxie. But sure as shootin', inevitability snobs disappoint me. Their shoddy core is revealed. And then? they bore me to tears.

I know you will find it hard to believe, now prepair yourself, but, I don't need your approval.

Half of the time here, I'm having fun. Half, I'm serious. The other half I'm ...I forget...

Lately you've become predictable, unoriginal and I dunno, pedestrian?
And yet.......hmm..........I got nuthin'
tailgater Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
frankj1 wrote:
Joe, my friend...it seems you would rather believe that people are rooting for failure than see the failure being reported in real time.

forget word games for a minute. This is not good for any of us.

turn on any channel. we are at a rare moment in history where there is consensus, other than cbid, of course.




Frank, people ARE rooting for failure.

The conservatively-challenged among us (better, Spey?) have been crying about every thing Trump has said since before he took office.
Every.
Thing.

I'm not saying they're wrong this time. I'm just looking for that smoking gun.
Treason is not a word that should be used lightly.
And yet I'm reading it on these boards without anything to back it up except by citing other people's opinions or headlines.

Here's but one example:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/21-lines-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-summit/index.html

CNN.
Not Trump's friend.
They list the 21 Most Disturbing lines that Trump gave.
Must be bad, right?
Read it without the commentary. Without their spin on it. Some need context, but the conclusions are even more outrageous than what Trump said.
Of course, he's the POTUS, so there's a different litmus test that he's undeniably failing.

I recognize the apologists when I hear them. But I also see to constant barrage of hatred spewing from one side of the political spectrum and it has created a fog that distorts what's really been said.

I'll continue to digest it.
But so far what I see is McCarthyism in reverse.
tailgater Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
HuckFinn wrote:
Ya know, I've always had a soft spot for snobs. I like moxie. But sure as shootin', inevitability snobs disappoint me. Their shoddy core is revealed. And then? they bore me to tears.

I know you will find it hard to believe, now prepair yourself, but, I don't need your approval.

Half of the time here, I'm having fun. Half, I'm serious. The other half I'm ...I forget...

Lately you've become predictable, unoriginal and I dunno, pedestrian?
And yet.......hmm..........I got nuthin'


Make me a sammich and then STFU.

frankj1 Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
tailgater wrote:
Frank, people ARE rooting for failure.

The conservatively-challenged among us (better, Spey?) have been crying about every thing Trump has said since before he took office.
Every.
Thing.

I'm not saying they're wrong this time. I'm just looking for that smoking gun.
Treason is not a word that should be used lightly.
And yet I'm reading it on these boards without anything to back it up except by citing other people's opinions or headlines.

Here's but one example:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/21-lines-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-summit/index.html

CNN.
Not Trump's friend.
They list the 21 Most Disturbing lines that Trump gave.
Must be bad, right?
Read it without the commentary. Without their spin on it. Some need context, but the conclusions are even more outrageous than what Trump said.
Of course, he's the POTUS, so there's a different litmus test that he's undeniably failing.

I recognize the apologists when I hear them. But I also see to constant barrage of hatred spewing from one side of the political spectrum and it has created a fog that distorts what's really been said.

I'll continue to digest it.
But so far what I see is McCarthyism in reverse.

the fringe may be rooting for failure, the vast majority of us are riveted to their TV's.
OK, then don't watch CNN and that ilk. Watch your favorite people...you can't really be that far behind this news.
Get neutral for a minute...this is not good for any of us.
ZRX1200 Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,732
The left is going to elect Trump again......

#appetitefordestruction
Speyside Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
TG, it appears you choose to ignore my point. It seems if anyone disagrees with you your fall back position is they must be a lefty. I think that position is limiting.
DrafterX Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
There was no correct answer for Trump.. had he said there was meddling there would be calls to recind his Presidency.. no doubt.. people were wIting to pounce with criticisms days before the meeting... And Jade still sucks balls... Mellow
dstieger Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,422
Drafter, you may be closer to explaining Trump's yesterday than anyone else. I can see where his ego will put him in a position to do/say anything to 'protect' his version of the election. Everything said that points to influence not of his making must be dismissed. Besides, Putin is a strong and competent guy...if he meddled, he'd have been good at it...and if that's the case, maybe Trump's campaign couldn't take as much credit....so, no way Russia was involved, right?
rfenst Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,721
DrafterX wrote:
There was no correct answer for Trump.. had he said there was meddling there would be calls to recind his Presidency.. no doubt.. people were wIting to pounce with criticisms days before the meeting... And Jade still sucks balls... Mellow


Oh,so the poor, orange baby was trapped!
DrafterX Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
He screwed up.. no doubt about that... But like I said, it wouldn't have mattered what he said, Jade would still wish him dead....Mellow


So I guess we're over the illegals being separated now right.. that's some progress...
ThumpUp
JadeRose Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,622
DrafterX wrote:
And Jade still sucks balls... Mellow




Only for you, Drafter.
JadeRose Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 17,622
DrafterX wrote:
He screwed up.. no doubt about that... But like I said, it wouldn't have mattered what he said, Jade would still wish him dead....Mellow


So I guess we're over the illegals being separated now right.. that's some progress...
ThumpUp





You're right.....I would and no, I still think it's wrong to put children in jail for profit. See, I am capable of having multiple thoughts.
tailgater Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
frankj1 wrote:
the fringe may be rooting for failure, the vast majority of us are riveted to their TV's.
OK, then don't watch CNN and that ilk. Watch your favorite people...you can't really be that far behind this news.
Get neutral for a minute...this is not good for any of us.


But Frank, I'm NOT behind in the news.
I'm just looking for the smoking gun that everyone claims happened.
Everyone can't be wrong, right?
So I'm looking and keeping things in perspective until I see the whole picture.

Did everyone jump the gun here?
There is truly no impeachable statement.
Yet that's precisely what I'm hearing.

So I'm looking for it.

And this is what the left is saying:
Impeachment.
Where's the outrage from the right?
The silence is deafening from the conservatives.

Really?
You don't see that as rooting for failure?
They're giddy with Trump hate.

They read that even FoxNews (gasp!) didn't like what Trump said.
So they all assume the CNN headlines must be true.
tailgater Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
Speyside wrote:
TG, it appears you choose to ignore my point. It seems if anyone disagrees with you your fall back position is they must be a lefty. I think that position is limiting.


Noted.

Kinda like anyone who feels that Trump isn't the antichrist is labeled as an apologist.

For too many, if you don't hate trump with every fiber of your being then you are his lacky and therefore the enemy.
tailgater Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
JadeRose wrote:
You're right.....I would and no, I still think it's wrong to put children in jail for profit. See, I am capable of having multiple thoughts.


Voices in your head don't count.
frankj1 Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,994
weird. I'm hearing tons of outrage from conservatives.

might help you get better balance if you stop being a spokesperson for the left. I realize it helps win the debate, but it's like fixing a race.

Forget impeachment talk. Forget smoking guns. Forget demeaning and minimizing opposition to Trump with catchy phrases and talk of syndromes. Forget deciding which side to side with...
By definition, until you do you'll never be able to see the whole picture you seek.

And forget thinking any of this makes me or any concerned citizen who is not a Trump apologist happy (giddy? really?) other than jerks. And the jerks do not deserve our respect.

If you want the whole picture, let it play out. Trust our institutions over tweets, over Putin. Be patient. There may never be a smoking gun, and if that is ultimately the truth, we'll all avoid a lot of pain and disruption to our way of life.

And I'm a lib. Country over party. Always.

Even Spicer had to get away and take a shower, and that didn't make him any more liberal than he was before he took the job. Just made him rediscover his integrity.


HuckFinn Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
"Right"-eous Indig-"Nation"

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-press-conference-disgrace/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-helsinki-summit-will-further-derange-american-politics/

https://rantt.com/a-running-list-of-republican-responses-to-the-trump-putin-summit-in-helsinki/

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-trump-helsinki-n891841

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-fox-news-putin/565346/


https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/07/16/republicans-call-trump-helsinki-performance-shameful-and-putin-calls-meeting-success/G9uRwJSaYCuIW0Z4CVKdUK/story.html

Speyside Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,552
If someone takes the viewpoint that everyone that does not hate Trump is an apologist and the enemy, I would find them to be limiting themselves.

If someone thinks a specific individual is a Trump apologist they may or may not be right, but they have thought through why they feel this way.

If someone thinks anyone is their enemy because of different political and philosophical points of view their logic is flawed. Truely we as individuals have few if any enemy's.

I think this board is a good example of the above. There are a couple of individuals who I do think are Trump apologists based on their comments. There is no one here I would consider my enemy even though I occasionally light someone up.

Unfortunatly there are a couple of individuals here who I think find everyone that is conservative to be a Trump apologist and who seem to think that some conservatives are their enemy.

If the view points expressed here were exactly the same what a boring place it would be. Also it would be group think which is a bad idea.
dstieger Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,422
Random thoughts....

I wonder what President Xi is thinking....

I thought Chris Wallace was great last night....watching Putin interview was reminiscent of Al Assad interviews -- those guys are so accomplished at bald faced lying...it's almost impressive --

Trump on the other hand, while often accused of lying, rarely outright lies....he's a master at manipulating subjects without getting into statements that can't be danced with later

I still think that Trump's admiration for Putin makes me uneasy -- I am pretty certain that he easily justifies anything Putin may or may not have done (Crimea, Syria, meddling, etc.) in the context of "doing what's best for his country's interests"....recurring theme that so completely rejects that any 'globalist' notions might be ok for 'top tier nations' (however he may ascribe that designation.) Every deal seems to be couched as zero sum -- winners and losers....I'm a proud American and proclaim it frequently, but I am not of the mind that we can/should get greater at the expense of other countries....I just don't think that it has to be that way

The noise over the meddling has drowned out what I thought were probably more important things...what was discussed regarding Iran, Sryia, Ukraine, Chinese aggressive moves in South Pacific, NK, etc??????

The oft repeated idea that Putin has something on Trump seems laughable....though I suppose its possible -- what would be the opportunity when Putin would play that card....maybe in 2021 after second term assured....but wait too long and it becomes inert....hmmmm
DrafterX Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Well, TW has said Putin was dreamy but I doubt Putin has anything on him... Mellow
tailgater Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
frankj1 wrote:
weird. I'm hearing tons of outrage from conservatives.

might help you get better balance if you stop being a spokesperson for the left. I realize it helps win the debate, but it's like fixing a race.

Forget impeachment talk. Forget smoking guns. Forget demeaning and minimizing opposition to Trump with catchy phrases and talk of syndromes. Forget deciding which side to side with...
By definition, until you do you'll never be able to see the whole picture you seek.

And forget thinking any of this makes me or any concerned citizen who is not a Trump apologist happy (giddy? really?) other than jerks. And the jerks do not deserve our respect.

If you want the whole picture, let it play out. Trust our institutions over tweets, over Putin. Be patient. There may never be a smoking gun, and if that is ultimately the truth, we'll all avoid a lot of pain and disruption to our way of life.

And I'm a lib. Country over party. Always.

Even Spicer had to get away and take a shower, and that didn't make him any more liberal than he was before he took the job. Just made him rediscover his integrity.




I thought this was in response to me, but it's obviously aimed at those who chose to not have patience. That's the one thing I've asked for here.
Meanwhile we're being told by some on these boards that the silence is deafening. We're being told that Trump committed treason even though they've cited no examples. They're just parroting the opinion of politicians and journalists. And we've been begged the question "where is the outrage?".

Seems patience is not a strong point for those who dislike-everything-Donald-Trump-but-don't-necessarily-have-a-previously-mentioned-mental-disorder.

Not quite the same ring to it.





tailgater Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,678
HuckFinn wrote:
"Right"-eous Indig-"Nation"

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-press-conference-disgrace/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-helsinki-summit-will-further-derange-american-politics/

https://rantt.com/a-running-list-of-republican-responses-to-the-trump-putin-summit-in-helsinki/

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disgusting-surreal-fox-voices-offer-sharp-criticism-trump-helsinki-n891841

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/trump-fox-news-putin/565346/


https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/07/16/republicans-call-trump-helsinki-performance-shameful-and-putin-calls-meeting-success/G9uRwJSaYCuIW0Z4CVKdUK/story.html



World: Tell us what you think Huck.

Huck: Let me quote someone else.

Feeling safe in his cocoon of consensus. Makes sense now.

HuckFinn Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
I'm not rooting for failure. I'm rooting for the truth to come out, one way or the other.
Aren't we all?
So okay, I've long suspected that Trump was indebted to Putin.
But I never wanted it to be true!? This is my country damn it.

Why would I want my leader to be blackmailed or be, in cahoots with freaking Russia?
Why would I be giddy about seeing my country implode this way? Damn foolishness.

I don't have to like Trump to love my country.
HuckFinn Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
tailgater wrote:
World: Tell us what you think Huck.

Huck: Let me quote someone else.

Feeling safe in his cocoon of consensus. Makes sense now.


You said you didn't see any conservative outrage....

I knew you'd be too apprehensive and lazy to seek it out ..

And btw, no one should feel safe right about now...til he's out of office anyway...

Cept you...
I've heard you say many times that all you need to be happy are your ugly and favorite seersucker shorts with the embroidered lobsters, a slave, and a drink, and you're happy as a master on his plantation.
HuckFinn Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
DrafterX wrote:
Well, TW has said Putin was dreamy but I doubt Putin has anything on him... Mellow

Then how come we still haven't seen his taxes?
DrafterX Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Obama set a precedent.. Mellow


dstieger Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,422
dstieger wrote:
"At the news conference following the one-on-one meeting, Trump was asked if they discussed Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Trump replied, 'At this point, what difference does it make?'"


can't make this stuff up....I tried...

Here's Trump's tweet .....


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

As I said today and many times before, “I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people.” However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past – as the world’s two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018
3:40 PM - Jul 16, 2018

114K
91K people are talking about this

DrafterX Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
But what about the separated childrens... Nobody ever thinks about the separated childrens anymore... Sad
dstieger Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,422
X, why do you hate Siamese twins?
HuckFinn Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
DrafterX wrote:
Obama set a precedent.. Mellow



Obama paid and always released his taxes.

You have no good answer Drafter.

Why haven't we seen Donald's returns?

Is it Hillary's turn now?
DrafterX Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Well aren't you a fine little Obama apologists..?? You do know he never liked you right..Mellow
HuckFinn Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 07-10-2017
Posts: 2,044
DrafterX wrote:
Well aren't you a fine little Obama apologists..?? You do know he never liked you right..Mellow

You're probably not wrong. I really liked Obama.
Not as much as you like Trump though. Not even close.

Again, why doesn't Trump release his taxes?
He promised he would right after the election.

Liked me? I don't think ANYBODY likes me!?
DrafterX Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,550
Laugh
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>