America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by ZRX1200. 29 replies replies.
My Humidor
lance4824 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
Here is my humidor.
humidor.jpg
bgz Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,227
Your numbers look a little wonky.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,685
80 x 8???
victor809 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 17,664
.... That's gonna make him popular.
lance4824 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
opelmanta1900 wrote:
80 x 8???


Paid $2 for the 8x80 because it is great container/tray
lance4824 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
bgz wrote:
Your numbers look a little wonky.


On my read out display monitors upper level of the humidor #1 and bottom for #2. The 3rd sensor is in my gun safe.

Little high but i like my cigars at 70/70.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,685
lance4824 wrote:
Paid $2 for the 8x80 because it is great container/tray


Oh ya, sure sure sure... Just wondering, do you name them before you smoke them? Like Tyrone and Teyvon?
lance4824 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
Bubba...
RMAN4443 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 4,820
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Oh ya, sure sure sure... Just wondering, do you name them before you smoke them? Like Tyrone and Teyvon?

Huck's not gonna approve of that kinda talk..oops, I meant BUTTHEAD .Shame on you
Whistlebritches Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,088
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Oh ya, sure sure sure... Just wondering, do you name them before you smoke them? Like Tyrone and Teyvon?


Won Hung Lo
lance4824 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
I posted this picture for IronResin
bgz Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,227
lance4824 wrote:
On my read out display monitors upper level of the humidor #1 and bottom for #2. The 3rd sensor is in my gun safe.

Little high but i like my cigars at 70/70.


Looks a little higher than that. If you're going to keep your humidity that high, you might want to keep a watch out for bugs.
victor809 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 17,664
...Lance wants ironresin to know he's got experience handling an 8x80 phallus...

I didn't know these noob bromances developed so quickly....
lance4824 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
bgz wrote:
Looks a little higher than that. If you're going to keep your humidity that high, you might want to keep a watch out for bugs.


I turned it down.
lance4824 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
I wish i could add my pictures. I would show where i added pull out shelf and put hole in top (for singles) for better air flow.
Nyanksfan Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-26-2018
Posts: 1
I like it. Does the top hinge open or slide out? Brand or name on the humidor?
Mrs. dpnewell Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 08-23-2014
Posts: 901
Very nice.

David
lance4824 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
Nyanksfan wrote:
I like it. Does the top hinge open or slide out? Brand or name on the humidor?


No clue of brand. The top lifts open and gives easy access to the singles.
delta1 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,102
cool looking humidor...
lance4824 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
delta1 wrote:
cool looking humidor...


Thanks
Buckwheat Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 11,607
Nice setup.
lance4824 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
Buckwheat wrote:
Nice setup.


Thanks
sensormed Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 09-16-2018
Posts: 9
Nice set up w:d/
lance4824 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
Thanks
99cobra2881 Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 11-19-2013
Posts: 2,472
Good looking humidor. I like that it can store boxes and singles both. All my boxes have to go in the cooler. Only upside to this is she can’t see in the cooler when another box appears.

What are the two grey boxes?
lance4824 Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
99cobra2881 wrote:
Good looking humidor. I like that it can store boxes and singles both. All my boxes have to go in the cooler. Only upside to this is she can’t see in the cooler when another box appears.

What are the two grey boxes?


Gel humidifier
zitotczito Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2006
Posts: 6,010
Nice.
lance4824 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 355
zitotczito wrote:
Nice.


thanks
ZRX1200 Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,617
Nice set up.
Users browsing this topic
Guest