America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 4 months ago by Palama. 12 replies replies.
My new cigar Humidor Cabinet
sensormed Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 09-16-2018
Posts: 9
Hi guys

This is the first time I post on the site and just wanted to share my new Humidor Cabinet by ARISTOCRAT Climate Controlled Cabinets with THC-Temperature & Humidity Control. I'm so happy with this buy and can wait to start to fill it up.
thumbnail_20180917_163522 - Copy.jpg
bs_kwaj Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-13-2006
Posts: 5,056

That's purty...

Herfing
lance4824 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 323
That is awesome. One day I will get something bigger.
bgz Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,141
Nice cabinet
dstieger Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 9,265
Nice.

I get you're new here, Minnie, but what sort of BOTL posts a pic of an empty humi?

JK....mb....welcome
lance4824 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 323
sensormed wrote:
Hi guys

This is the first time I post on the site and just wanted to share my new Humidor Cabinet by ARISTOCRAT Climate Controlled Cabinets with THC-Temperature & Humidity Control. I'm so happy with this buy and can wait to start to fill it up.



sensormed

Read the first couple pages of the topic above then post your Intro (1-3). You can read the last 3 or 4 pages to understand how to do an intro and what is going on. I did the same thing as you and I posted without an Intro. There rules you don't know so you can build trust with the guys in the forum. I am currently building trust in the forum and trying to learn the right steps as I go. I had a couple members reach out and put me on the right path. As I am with you. Understand there are a lot of fly by night people who are looking to get free stuff and move on. If you learn and trust the guys, it is pretty awesome group. I enjoy trading cigars and getting to know everyone. I hope to read your Intro soon…

Intro for Cigar Discussion
http://www.cigarbid.com/...EAD-v-2-1-3#post4356302

Intro for Trades
http://www.cigarbid.com/...c/posts/626198/n00b-PIB
delta1 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 15,591
dstieger wrote:
Nice.

I get you're new here, Minnie, but what sort of BOTL posts a pic of an empty humi?

JK....mb....welcome


sensormed wrote:
Hi guys

This is the first time I post on the site and just wanted to share my new Humidor Cabinet by ARISTOCRAT Climate Controlled Cabinets with THC-Temperature & Humidity Control. I'm so happy with this buy and can wait to start to fill it up.



hahaha...I was thinking the same... wtf
sensormed Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 09-16-2018
Posts: 9
bs_kwaj wrote:
That's purty...

Herfing


Thank you sir
sensormed Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 09-16-2018
Posts: 9
dstieger wrote:
Nice.

I get you're new here, Minnie, but what sort of BOTL posts a pic of an empty humi?

JK....mb....welcome


i was posting the Humi not my cigars. this is the first pic i took seting up the new humi.

letting it brake in first

sensormed Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 09-16-2018
Posts: 9
lance4824 wrote:
sensormed

Read the first couple pages of the topic above then post your Intro (1-3). You can read the last 3 or 4 pages to understand how to do an intro and what is going on. I did the same thing as you and I posted without an Intro. There rules you don't know so you can build trust with the guys in the forum. I am currently building trust in the forum and trying to learn the right steps as I go. I had a couple members reach out and put me on the right path. As I am with you. Understand there are a lot of fly by night people who are looking to get free stuff and move on. If you learn and trust the guys, it is pretty awesome group. I enjoy trading cigars and getting to know everyone. I hope to read your Intro soon…

Intro for Cigar Discussion
http://www.cigarbid.com/...EAD-v-2-1-3#post4356302

Intro for Trades
http://www.cigarbid.com/...c/posts/626198/n00b-PIB



thank you for your help and input. I will read what you sent me later when i get some time this weekend.

and also i don't need anything free for anybody don't need st scam people to get cigars.

Herfing
ZRX1200 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,209
I’ve had THC in my humidor before too.

Where you from there cowboy? Do you like camping?
Palama Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 10,524
ZRX1200 wrote:
I’ve had THC in my humidor before too.

Where you from there cowboy? Do you like camping?


Now, now, calm down Z.

Don’t be all up-in-his-face...yet.

Let the fella properly introduce himself then throw down a few breadcrumbs, lettum take the small bait. Throw down slightly bigger crumbs and watch him gobble them up, then pull the stick away!

Sheesh, you’ve been doing this for years, you know the drill.... d'oh!
Users browsing this topic
Guest