America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 days ago by Palama. 419 replies replies.
9 Pages«<3456789>
Alternative secret Santa
lance4824 Offline
#301 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 653
RMAN4443 wrote:
You got me lance....all those food products are made within a ten minute ride from my house...
The mustard is made for a local BBQ restauraunt from ale brewed right nearby...and the meat products are made at a local bison farm, where they raise the bison
I hope there's a couple of smokes in there that will make your spirits bright...The Castro's Backroom is an exclusive to my local B&M...I like them, give it a try and let me know what you think
Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!! Ho Ho HoBeer


the snack sticks are gone... they were great. I can't wait for the Castro's back room cigar. Is that their house cigar?

thanks again...
RMAN4443 Offline
#302 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Yeah, they have a couple of blends and sizes, a Conny and a Habano....the one I sent was the Habano
corey sellers Offline
#303 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
So this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ decides that I needed something for my troubles I told him it was there was no need I just wanted to see everyone have a good time with this. So he sends me 5 smokes some White Flag rum from NH some maple syrup from NH and a letter telling about all that he sent and a box of matches from his local b&m

Thanks Rick I really appreciate it

BTW Santa's little helper, I cant call off Santa I don't think he is done with you yet.Just remember keep the doors locked and the fire place burning.


Hope you have a great Christmas
corey sellers Offline
#304 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Also a post card of the old man of the mountain never heard of it before and it looks cool the way it formed
Phil222 Offline
#305 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,911
Top-notch, Rick. Bravo.
Jrc02005 Offline
#306 Posted:
Joined: 11-19-2015
Posts: 528
corey sellers wrote:
So this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ decides that I needed something for my troubles I told him it was there was no need I just wanted to see everyone have a good time with this. So he sends me 5 smokes some White Flag rum from NH some maple syrup from NH and a letter telling about all that he sent and a box of matches from his local b&m

Thanks Rick I really appreciate it

BTW Santa's little helper, I cant call off Santa I don't think he is done with you yet.Just remember keep the doors locked and the fire place burning.


Hope you have a great Christmas


From the way the gifts were pointing, I'd pay special attention to locking the back door.
kombat96 Offline
#307 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Craziness
corey sellers Offline
#308 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Which one
corey sellers Offline
#309 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Lmao
kombat96 Offline
#310 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
All of you asshats
Whistlebritches Offline
#311 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,814
OK I have officially had my azz handed to me.I thought I sent a nice package...........I grossly missed the mark.This hit ranks up there with Desolbones hit in 08.

Looks like my recipient was also my Secret Santa.....JRC,unless someone else participating is from Cromwell Ct.I suppose it's possible but doubtful.

Pics and a list up tomorrow.
frankj1 Offline
#312 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,693
corey sellers wrote:
Also a post card of the old man of the mountain never heard of it before and it looks cool the way it formed

saw the Old Man many times in my life...but it's now gone forever.
just fell apart and crumbled.
Jrc02005 Offline
#313 Posted:
Joined: 11-19-2015
Posts: 528
Whistlebritches wrote:
OK I have officially had my azz handed to me.I thought I sent a nice package...........I grossly missed the mark.This hit ranks up there with Desolbones hit in 08.

Looks like my recipient was also my Secret Santa.....JRC,unless someone else participating is from Cromwell Ct.I suppose it's possible but doubtful.

Pics and a list up tomorrow.


You absolutely did not miss the mark, everything you sent was right up my alley. My girlfriend even commented on how spot on the choices for extras were(she doesn't know cigars, but that was one I had wanted to grab a box of)

I thought it was funny when I saw the package come from you, and I had mine packed up to go for Monday. I just hope theres some stuff you like in there.
Whistlebritches Offline
#314 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,814
Jrc02005 wrote:
You absolutely did not miss the mark, everything you sent was right up my alley. My girlfriend even commented on how spot on the choices for extras were.

I thought it was funny when I saw the package come from you, and I had mine packed up to go for Monday. I just hope theres some stuff you like in there.


Like..........my wife of almost 37 years could not have done better.All I can say is "Over the top" is an understatement.
corey sellers Offline
#315 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Sounds like another great hit by Santa
corey sellers Offline
#316 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Can't wait to see the damages
Whistlebritches Offline
#317 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,814
OK here is the JRC damage assessment

I'll start with the fluff

Deep River kettle cooked potato chips (jalapeno)
Munson's Fun Bar(lots of chocolate)
Munson's mini salted caramels
Adonis Coffee of the Gods (Blue Mountain Blend)

Xikar Cutter
Up in Smoke matches

1-bottle of Four Roses Private Selection Single Barrel (OESK)

1-Fuente Hemingway
1-Tat Miami Torp
1-FF Opus X Lost City tubo
1-Padron Family Reserve 45 Year

1-box of 5 Padron 64 Anniversary Series (Exclusivo's)
1-box of 5 LFD La Nox Petite's
1-box of 20 L'atelier Identite no.2's

If I missed anything please speak up JRC..........Wally World doesn't have inventory records this big.

Thank you JRC.......again WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY Over the top.This a SS hit of epic proportions.
corey sellers Offline
#318 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Applause Applause

Very nice hit there Jrc
kombat96 Offline
#319 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Santa came packing this year.
corey sellers Offline
#320 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
looks like all the packages are on the way now remember Rick keep the doors locked
Jrc02005 Offline
#321 Posted:
Joined: 11-19-2015
Posts: 528
The extras are some of my favorite snacks and booze, so hope you enjoy them too.
NWStogie Offline
#322 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Nice hits, everyone!
Hank_The_Tank Offline
#323 Posted:
Joined: 11-15-2016
Posts: 3,672
Agreed, great hits by everyone!
RMAN4443 Offline
#324 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Way to go JrcApplause Applause nice hit

Corey, doors are locked and fire is lit, but just in case my A.S.S. gets past those precautions I'm gonna keep the KY nearby(I don't even like getting my temp taken that way)...be gentle with me SantaScared Crying
ypetryna Offline
#325 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,323
Whistlebritches wrote:
OK here is the JRC damage assessment

I'll start with the fluff

Deep River kettle cooked potato chips (jalapeno)
Munson's Fun Bar(lots of chocolate)
Munson's mini salted caramels
Adonis Coffee of the Gods (Blue Mountain Blend)

Xikar Cutter
Up in Smoke matches

1-bottle of Four Roses Private Selection Single Barrel (OESK)

1-Fuente Hemingway
1-Tat Miami Torp
1-FF Opus X Lost City tubo
1-Padron Family Reserve 45 Year

1-box of 5 Padron 64 Anniversary Series (Exclusivo's)
1-box of 5 LFD La Nox Petite's
1-box of 20 L'atelier Identite no.2's

If I missed anything please speak up JRC..........Wally World doesn't have inventory records this big.

Thank you JRC.......again WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY Over the top.This a SS hit of epic proportions.



DEAR LORD
ypetryna Offline
#326 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,323
this is one bunch of seriously generous wierdos
kombat96 Offline
#327 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
ypetryna wrote:
this is one bunch of seriously generous wierdos



You're the king of the noopdos
ypetryna Offline
#328 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,323
kombat96 wrote:
You're the king of the noopdos



yeah i might not be the best, but its the best i got to give
jespear Offline
#329 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,418
Whistlebritches wrote:
OK here is the JRC damage assessment. (see: post#317)



Now THAT is an "old school" smackin', right there, gentlemen ! Applause

Mandobro Offline
#330 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 712
Alternate Secret Santa Whuped me good yesterday.

Elijah Craig Small Batch
12 Henry Clay Tattoo
5 Diesel Wicked
5 Joya Red
5 Oliva Saison First Harvest 2011
2 Cain Straight Ligero
My Father La Gran Oferta
MOW Puro Authentico
Avo Syncro
Tatuaje Havana
Tatuaje Miami
2 Fuente WOAM ?
Leaf by Oscar Maduro
LFD Air Bender
Roma Craft Cro Magnon
San Cristobal Presto
L'atelier LAT-52
Viaje Stuffed Turkey
Tatuaje Tattoo
Fuente Lost City
Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserve
Illusione MJ12

From the massive amount of damage done, no lanceros, and because I'm a noop, my guess is my Alternate Secret Santa is Kombat because he hates noops. So, if I'm correct, Thank you, David. Merry Christmas.

kombat96 Offline
#331 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Enjoy brother. Glad it arrived safely.
Whistlebritches Offline
#332 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,814
RMAN4443 wrote:
I'm gonna keep the KY nearby(I don't even like getting my temp taken that way)...be gentle with me SantaScared Crying


Sure ya don't...........I bet your thermometer is 8 inches long and vibrates in the dark.LOL
kombat96 Offline
#333 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Mando, those Henry clay are original releases '15
Palama Online
#334 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,247
jespear wrote:
Now THAT is an "old school" smackin', right there, gentlemen ! Applause



+1
Mandobro Offline
#335 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 712
kombat96 wrote:
Mando, those Henry clay are original releases '15

Never had one. Gonna let them rest for a while and fire one up. Again, Thank You!
corey sellers Offline
#336 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Great job Santa
corey sellers Offline
#337 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Thanks Phil for the 5 er of great smokes 3 of them I have never had.
Phil222 Offline
#338 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,911
Coolio, brudda. Enjoy...Cool
RMAN4443 Offline
#339 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
way to go Phil...Corey thought he was gonna get through this thing unhit...Ha er Ho Ho Ho...
corey sellers Offline
#340 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Rick or shall I say Santa's little helper you still are yet to get hit HO HO HO .....

lmao
RMAN4443 Offline
#341 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Great hit KombatApplause Applause

Well, I got a box today...not Amazon, this one was delivered by the USPS...it had a nice little card with pictures of wrapped Christmas presents on the outside. My wife said "that's nice, you should cut it off the box so I can put it with the rest of the Christmas cards."

So I pulled out my knife and carefully cut the card off the package, and my wife said "oh oh, look at the other side", so I turned it over and Shazam!!!! Golly!!! on the other side was a cartoon drawing of a very busty(very) woman in a bikini, wearing a Santa hat and smoking a cigar, while sitting on a big pile of Christmas presents. The card had a greeting that said "Merry Christmas U Ass"...oh yeah, the lady?? had a very nice rose tattooed on her inner thigh, right next to what appears to be a very overgrown garden ( very overgrown)...apparently a severe case of Winter Bush
Also included in the box was a very nice wooden box which contained a very pretty bottle of COA Reposado Tequila...NH this before, but Tequila is one of my personal favorites. The box looks like it may have been custom built...like a burned wood packing crate...sorta...also laminated to the cover of the box was a cartoon of Santa holding a bottle in one hand and carrying a pretty girl over his shoulder and a sign that said "How to Use Santa's Secret Sauce"...

Also in the box was a glass...a rather large glass, by Tequila standards anyway, that was decorated with the reindeer mug from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...the mug also carried the saying "Don't Hog the Nog"
The box also contained an autographed Drew Diplomat-Join the Subculture window decal....autographed by Jessy??

The box also contained a box of entertainment snack crackers...a delightful selection of a variety of six different crackers to impress my guests when entertaining....

I gotta admit, my A.S.S. has me completely baffled.....You have amused the hell out of me I must admit...
I'm going to guess, that my A.S.S. is csgamec0ck...because of all those amazon packages from my sexy cbid Santa and he has listed as his occupation in his profile.....Sexy azz mutherf*cker .....and, he has c0ck in his cbid handle...not that I find that sexy, but(t) some do......not that there's anything wrong with that Anxious
csgamecock Offline
#342 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2012
Posts: 2,387
RMAN4443 wrote:
Great hit KombatApplause Applause

Well, I got a box today...not Amazon, this one was delivered by the USPS...it had a nice little card with pictures of wrapped Christmas presents on the outside. My wife said "that's nice, you should cut it off the box so I can put it with the rest of the Christmas cards."

So I pulled out my knife and carefully cut the card off the package, and my wife said "oh oh, look at the other side", so I turned it over and Shazam!!!! Golly!!! on the other side was a cartoon drawing of a very busty(very) woman in a bikini, wearing a Santa hat and smoking a cigar, while sitting on a big pile of Christmas presents. The card had a greeting that said "Merry Christmas U Ass"...oh yeah, the lady?? had a very nice rose tattooed on her inner thigh, right next to what appears to be a very overgrown garden ( very overgrown)...apparently a severe case of Winter Bush
Also included in the box was a very nice wooden box which contained a very pretty bottle of COA Reposado Tequila...NH this before, but Tequila is one of my personal favorites. The box looks like it may have been custom built...like a burned wood packing crate...sorta...also laminated to the cover of the box was a cartoon of Santa holding a bottle in one hand and carrying a pretty girl over his shoulder and a sign that said "How to Use Santa's Secret Sauce"...

Also in the box was a glass...a rather large glass, by Tequila standards anyway, that was decorated with the reindeer mug from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation...the mug also carried the saying "Don't Hog the Nog"
The box also contained an autographed Drew Diplomat-Join the Subculture window decal....autographed by Jessy??

The box also contained a box of entertainment snack crackers...a delightful selection of a variety of six different crackers to impress my guests when entertaining....

I gotta admit, my A.S.S. has me completely baffled.....You have amused the hell out of me I must admit...
I'm going to guess, that my A.S.S. is csgamec0ck...because of all those amazon packages from my sexy cbid Santa and he has listed as his occupation in his profile.....Sexy azz mutherf*cker .....and, he has c0ck in his cbid handle...not that I find that sexy, but(t) some do......not that there's anything wrong with that Anxious



I can honestly and regretfully say that I am not your A.S.S ......I wish I could take credit for such a display. I am honored you would even consider me though lol

Whomever it is .........Great Job!
corey sellers Offline
#343 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
It ain't over yet Rick but you are getting close
corey sellers Offline
#344 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Probably be Monday before Santa gets ready for you
RMAN4443 Offline
#345 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Think
frankj1 Offline
#346 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,693
maybe corey?
corey sellers Offline
#347 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Hopefully with the way his travels are right now
csgamecock Offline
#348 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2012
Posts: 2,387
Man Down , Man Down!!

Santa hit today and hit hard

Damages:

Stogie Toys cigar stand

The Most Righteous New York straight bourbon whiskey

Cigars

Unbanded ?
Atabey (NH) ...Way above my pay grade
Diplomaticos 2 (NH)
Partaga Anejados (NH)
Liga 10th Release (NH)
Opus X Reserva D Chateau
Padron 1964
Tabanero Ybor city (NH)
LFD DL (2006)......serious age on this puppy cello is crispy lol
Illusione Haut 10 (NH)

It took a bit of research bc I wasn't familiar with anyone from NY but I'm gonna call out abjd14 on this one!

Nice hit brother a ton of quality in this box!
Greatly appreciated!
abjd14 Offline
#349 Posted:
Joined: 08-08-2012
Posts: 393
You got me! The unbanded is a cuban custom behique by alex. Anejados is from 2007 and the liga 10 is a prerelease not sure they were released yet.
corey sellers Offline
#350 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Great job Santa
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages«<3456789>