America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 days ago by Palama. 419 replies replies.
9 Pages«<456789>
Alternative secret Santa
kombat96 Offline
#351 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Way to snack that ****
Whistlebritches Offline
#352 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,814
kombat96 wrote:
Way to snack that ****


I think you meant "SMACK".............I think.Whatever trips your trigger Dink
csgamecock Offline
#353 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2012
Posts: 2,387
Whistlebritches wrote:
I think you meant "SMACK".............I think.Whatever trips your trigger Dink



LOL LOL LOL

How appropriate his chit autocorrects to "snacks"........damn Dink!
Phil222 Offline
#354 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,911
Santa is a bad, bad man. Leveled the entire neighborhood into a parking lot. Complete mayhem. Currently collecting what belongings I can find and heading for the mountains. Casualty report when I arrive at a safer location. WOW!
corey sellers Offline
#355 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
I got another sfr today this time from NWstogie Thanks brother alot of never hads in the box . There are alot of great botl on here glad I hung around it's been a fun ride so far.
kombat96 Offline
#356 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
csgamecock wrote:
LOL LOL LOL

How appropriate his chit autocorrects to "snacks"........damn Dink!



SOB, even I lol'd at that. ram27bat
Phil222 Offline
#357 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,911
So my family was over today celebrating my recent birthday when this monster of a package dropped on my front porch, and I couldn’t wait to open it up. Everyone here was in awe of Santa’s generosity when I started unpacking items from this very cool looking vintage box from a state in the Northwest.

I'm keeping that box...

Santa Caws Holiday Blend Coffee
Deadman’s Reach Coffee Mug
Olympia T-shirt
Box of SeaBear Wild Smoked Salmon
Can of Merino’s Habanero Albacore Tuna
Johnson’s Sausage Stix
Rub with Love BBQ Rub
Jar of Almond Roca
Jar of Ila’s Ghost Pepper Jelly
Jar of Anna’s Wildflower Honey
Jar of Mama Scott’s XX Picante
Bag of Tim’s Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Seattle Chocolate Rainier Cherry
Mt. Rainier Fridge Magnet
Caldwell Keychain

Hope I didn’t forget anything. Oh, yeah. And the cigars…

AF Don Carlos
FFOX
Opus Perfecxion No. 4
Opus Perfecxion No. 5
Power Ranger
Anejo #46
Balmoral Anejo XO
Byron Siglo XX Habaneros
Caldwell All out Kings
Caldwell Anastasia
Caldwell E. Standard Midnight Express
Caldwell E. Standard Dos Firmas Signature Culebra
Caldwell E. Standard SG
La Barba Red
Long Live the King Mad MF
Caldwell Pacific Standard
Crowned Heads The Angel’s Anvil 2017
Crowned Heads The Angel’s Anvil MMXV
5x Crux Ninfamanac Dark
Davidoff 702 Special R Anniversario
2x Davidoff Nicaragua
HUHC
HU Magnum 50
PSD4
RASCC
HdM Epicure Especial
Hammer + Sickle Berlin Wall
3x Isabella Shape Shifter
3x Olivan BAMF Dynamite
Olivan K-9
Olivan ROCF
Olivan Rope
LFD Air Bender
LFD Event Only
LFD TAA 2017
LFD TAA 2015
Oscar Valladeres 2012 Rebirth Corojo
Oscar Valladeres 2012 Rebirth Maduro
Oscar Valladeres My Way
2x RoMa Craft Aquitaine
2x RoMa Craft CroMagnon
2x Intemperance BA XXI
2x Intemperance EC XVIII
Neanderthal
Farce
5x Nmakubi Ecuador
10x Uncle Lee
5x Southern Draw Firethorn
5x Southern Draw Kudzu
Tatuaje L’Esprit La Verite
Viaje Skull and Bones Collector’s Edition
Viaje White Label Project

In case you lost count, I believe that’s 87 very nice cigars.

Before this A.S.S. business, this dude had already went out of his way to trade with me as a noob and introduced me to many great cigars (still haven’t fully recovered from that beating).

On many occasions he has put links to great deals on smokes in my inbox. He even showed me when and where to find some good cigars, and showed me a very helpful app/plug-in thingy. That’s some Master-Level BOTL chit right there, fellas. ThumpUp

Matt, I can’t even begin to put into words how many hours of enjoyment you have brought me with all of your kindness and generosity. I am truly humbled, sir.

Thank you very much.
corey sellers Offline
#358 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Dammit boy know that is one hell of a hit there Santa great job Matt or known on here as NWstogie
csgamecock Offline
#359 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2012
Posts: 2,387
Woot Woot Woot Woot

Dammit son.....awesome Stogie holy chit!
kombat96 Offline
#360 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
Seems like he's overcompensating for something lol. Well done Santa
NWStogie Offline
#361 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Brother Phil: You are most welcome! It was lots of fun to put together. You’re a well-deserving target. Btw, I’ve been itching to try those Shape-Shifters but haven’t had the chance, yet. Given our similar tastes, I’d be interested in comparing notes with you.

Brother Corey: Thx again for stepping up and running this shindig for us. Hope you find some nh’s you like!

Everyone: I generally lurk more than I post. I get lots outta this place. Much more than I let on. I’m super-grateful for the camaraderie I’ve found here. Merry Xmas, Azzhats!
RMAN4443 Offline
#362 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Way to go Matt Applause Applause incredible A.S.S. smacking!! horse
frankj1 Offline
#363 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,693
NWStogie wrote:
Brother Phil: You are most welcome! It was lots of fun to put together. You’re a well-deserving target. Btw, I’ve been itching to try those Shape-Shifters but haven’t had the chance, yet. Given our similar tastes, I’d be interested in comparing notes with you.

Brother Corey: Thx again for stepping up and running this shindig for us. Hope you find some nh’s you like!

Everyone: I generally lurk more than I post. I get lots outta this place. Much more than I let on. I’m super-grateful for the camaraderie I’ve found here. Merry Xmas, Azzhats!

you're sick in da head.
Phil222 Offline
#364 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,911
NWStogie wrote:
Btw, I’ve been itching to try those Shape-Shifters but haven’t had the chance, yet. Given our similar tastes, I’d be interested in comparing notes with you.

For sure, man. Let me know when you fire one up. They look great.
ypetryna Offline
#365 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,323
A LFR has landed and is heavy as can be. I shall hold off until tomorrow, aka until after I ref in 8 hours from now.
stinger88 Offline
#366 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,434
wow! Some incredible smack downs on here. A great bunch of BOTLs.
NWStogie Offline
#367 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
kombat96 wrote:
Seems like he's overcompensating for something lol. Well done Santa


frankj1 wrote:
you're sick in da head.


Well, I’m definitely no tripod. And I don’t have a sports car or a Hummer to make up for it. Prolly some truth to this.

kombat96 Offline
#368 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 9,717
LOL nwstogie, could not resist picking on u.
NWStogie Offline
#369 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
kombat96 wrote:
LOL nwstogie, could not resist picking on u.


It’s all good, my marsupial brother. Herfing
Ewok126 Offline
#370 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
OH MY DAMN, Man, that Mattster knows how to properly whip somebodies azz!

WTG NWStogie! Applause Applause Applause Applause Beer
stinger88 Offline
#371 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 6,434
So, did everyone receive their ASS package?
jespear Offline
#372 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 9,418
Matt,
Your SS beatdown on Phil, (a very deserving BOTL), is well worthy of "Legendary" status.
Unfugginbeleivable ! Applause
corey sellers Offline
#373 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Should be one more yet to be delivered
corey sellers Offline
#374 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Looks like everyone has recieved still Rick has one more coming
Yaro and Ewok have yet to post damages but they did receive

Thanks to everyone one who joined in this year to make this successful hope everyone has a great Christmas
Ewok126 Offline
#375 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
Ok, I have had to move up to a larger magnifying glass to read the cigars so, if I leave anything out please correct me.

I was wanting to wait till Christmas Eve to list what I got hammered with due to it has taken this long to somewhat get over the azz whipping. So with out further adieu here is the damage.


Cigars:
Hiram & Solomon X2 NH
OSOK NH
JULIUS CAESER NH
UNDER CROWN SUN GROWN LOVE EM!
LA AURORA CAMEROON LOVE EM!
LFD LANOX LOVE EM!
DON FRANCISCO NH
CASTRO'S BACK ROOM NH
HIRAM & SOLOMON THE SHRINER NH
AB PRENSADO LOVE EM!
FIN DE LOS MUNDO NH
PERDOMO VINTAGE 12 YEAR NH
BISHOPS BLEND NH

The other Goodies!
Palio Cutter (Camacho Branding)
Jet Line triple flame 47-200
Jug of MAINE Pure Maple Syrup (WAFFLES HERE I COME!)
Black Sheep Sphere Ice Mold x2
Jar of Maine Wild Blueberry Jam (OMG This is sooooooo Gooood!)
Ashton branded matches x2 (I love collecting these)
A little pot, hand made by a glass blower in Maine! Just in the nick of time to cause I had burnt up my little pot while cooking before this arrived and was in one heck of a panic. A LIFE SAVER THIS IS!
A bottle of Fifty Stone Highland style Whisky. NH but, I tried this the day it arrived and I love it! It seems I am really liking that smokey peat taste.

My ASS also sent Shewok a gift as well.

A pair of Moose Drop Earrings made from real Moose turds. Blink Blink LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now for the phugged up thing. When I opened my gift Shewok came into the office. I gave her the gift that was sent to her. When she opened it we both fell out laughing our azz's off. Neither of us have ever heard or seen such. I asked her if she would wear them. She said " I am wearing these biatches to work!" Then she reaches over, grabs my bottle of whisky, peels the plastic off and takes the first swig. I was like WTF WOMAN! She looks at me and goes "Oh This is GOOD! I had to tell her, "Biatch you got your own chit for Christmas, Leave mine alone!" lmao


I am going to guess my ASS is Mandobro. The reason for my guess is in the note sent there was the gift labeled for "SHEWOK" It was the Mando clan that gave her that name. Well, that and the fact that a great deal of this wonderful stuff is made in Maine.


All I can say to my ASS, whom ever it is, is this. I can not say thank you enough for all of this. To say that you have humbled me would not even come close to how much you have. The generosity you have shown is well more than I deserve by any stretch of the imagination. You sir are a fantastic BOTL and even a better friend. You have helped make my world a better place and for that I thank you from the deepest of my heart.
RMAN4443 Offline
#376 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
am I reading that right? You had a little pot and you burnt it up, so Mando sent you another little pot, and your excited about getting it cooking??Think Think

Applause Applause Great job Mandobrow Applause Applause that's how you whup a furry little space creatureGonz
NWStogie Offline
#377 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
He’s a wee, Hairy Potter...

Nice hit, ya Mainiac!
Ewok126 Offline
#378 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
RMAN4443 wrote:
am I reading that right? You had a little pot and you burnt it up, so Mando sent you another little pot, and your excited about getting it cooking??Think Think

=d> =d> Great job Mandobrow =d> =d> that's how you whup a furry little space creatureGonz


I think you are reading it right. Confused

I know the time before I burnt up my little pot, the one before that, someone burnt up my little pot by cooking brownies in it and used way to much cocoa. I eat em anyway but I was upset cause that little pot was gone Crying I have learned to hide my little pot from anyone else in the house, the Sonsabitches!
Ewok126 Offline
#379 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
NWStogie wrote:
He’s a wee, Hairy Potter...

Nice hit, ya Mainiac!




I make Cousin IT look bald! I don't know about this Wee chit though. I got a yards worth of pecker, a bucket full of balls, and enough hair on my azz to weave an Indian blanket. Anxious
NWStogie Offline
#380 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Amended to:

Incredibly Hairy Potter with a generous wee.
Ewok126 Offline
#381 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Ewok126 Offline
#382 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
NWStogie wrote:
Amended to:

Incredibly Hairy Potter with a generous wee.



Yeah I am blessed with a fairly generous Expecto Patronum. Granted I look at with a magnifying glass but hey an Ewoks got to do what an Ewoks got to do. Anxious I am still trying to get the wife to crochet some balls for it though.
NWStogie Offline
#383 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Erecto pendulum? What?

BAM!!!

A green, Grinchy IED has landed in my doorstep. Family had to wait while I unsuccessfully attempted to re-enact the Hurt Locker. (For their own protection, mind you.)

Holy guacamole, I must’ve been a very good NWStogie this year. I definitely made it onto Santa’s “Nice” list.

Damages and my A.S.S. guess will be posted after the family and I finish our Xmas unwrapping.

Thx, my smoky brother, whoever you are!
NWStogie Offline
#384 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Return addy is Corey Sellers. Box contents indicate a brother in the Chicago area. Loads of fine cigars, fine coffee, fine hot pepper spread and a fine IWCOA (Illinois Wrestling Coaches and Officials Association) decal.

My brain is mush after today’s festivities. I’ll post up the deets and my A.S.S. guess tomorrow. Thx again Santa, whoever you are!
RMAN4443 Offline
#385 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Package arrived around 4 pmish Saturday, as the wife and I were headed out to a partaaay...I'm gonna hold of on the damages list as a lot of these smokes are never hads....
I will say that I believe my A.S.S. was Ewok, and I should have known it was him with the beautiful handcrafted box the Tequila came in...it is homemade isn't it Chris? beautiful

Anyway I'll post up the damages in the next day or so.....Thanks SantaBeer ....and Merry Christmas all the rest of you crazy bastigesBeer Applause
NWStogie Offline
#386 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Inside the Grinchy-green IED, masquerading as an Amazon box, there was:

Bombed

Vittles/Swag
Tony's Hot Pepper Spread
Dark Matter Coffee - Unicorn Blood
Metropolis Coffee Company - Bold Ambition
IWCOA decal (putting this on my wineador)

Seegars
RASCC
My Father No.5 (nh)
Johnny O (nh)
Leaf by Oscar Maduro
Por Larranja
Fonseca No.1 (nh)
R101 MC1 (nh)
R101 MC2 (nh)
Roma Craft Aquitaine
Tat Havana VI
Tat Black
LFD Ligero L-Granu (nh)
Caldwell The King is Dead x2
Espinosa Laranja Reserva x2
LFD Air Bender x2
CH Headley Grange x2 (nh)
My Father Cedros Deluxe (nh)
AF Hemingway
AF Hemingway
Padron #5000 Maduro
Ave Maria Reconquista
Diesel Unlimited Maduro
Man O' War Ruination
Man O'War Puro Authentico

My guess, based on location, some creative Googling and the process of elimination, my A.S.S. bomber is the one and only Yaro. Thank you, Santa! You certainly put me in a full-nelson with this one. Very nice selection with more than a few with some age on them. I'm super excited to put my feet up with a cuppa the joe and fire some of these up. That Johnny-O is looking particularly tasty!

This is totally awesome! Thanks, and Merry Christmas, Brother!

Herfing
~Mattster

lance4824 Offline
#387 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 653
Phil222 wrote:
So my family was over today celebrating my recent birthday when this monster of a package dropped on my front porch, and I couldn’t wait to open it up. Everyone here was in awe of Santa’s generosity when I started unpacking items from this very cool looking vintage box from a state in the Northwest.

I'm keeping that box...

Santa Caws Holiday Blend Coffee
Deadman’s Reach Coffee Mug
Olympia T-shirt
Box of SeaBear Wild Smoked Salmon
Can of Merino’s Habanero Albacore Tuna
Johnson’s Sausage Stix
Rub with Love BBQ Rub
Jar of Almond Roca
Jar of Ila’s Ghost Pepper Jelly
Jar of Anna’s Wildflower Honey
Jar of Mama Scott’s XX Picante
Bag of Tim’s Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Seattle Chocolate Rainier Cherry
Mt. Rainier Fridge Magnet
Caldwell Keychain

Hope I didn’t forget anything. Oh, yeah. And the cigars…

AF Don Carlos
FFOX
Opus Perfecxion No. 4
Opus Perfecxion No. 5
Power Ranger
Anejo #46
Balmoral Anejo XO
Byron Siglo XX Habaneros
Caldwell All out Kings
Caldwell Anastasia
Caldwell E. Standard Midnight Express
Caldwell E. Standard Dos Firmas Signature Culebra
Caldwell E. Standard SG
La Barba Red
Long Live the King Mad MF
Caldwell Pacific Standard
Crowned Heads The Angel’s Anvil 2017
Crowned Heads The Angel’s Anvil MMXV
5x Crux Ninfamanac Dark
Davidoff 702 Special R Anniversario
2x Davidoff Nicaragua
HUHC
HU Magnum 50
PSD4
RASCC
HdM Epicure Especial
Hammer + Sickle Berlin Wall
3x Isabella Shape Shifter
3x Olivan BAMF Dynamite
Olivan K-9
Olivan ROCF
Olivan Rope
LFD Air Bender
LFD Event Only
LFD TAA 2017
LFD TAA 2015
Oscar Valladeres 2012 Rebirth Corojo
Oscar Valladeres 2012 Rebirth Maduro
Oscar Valladeres My Way
2x RoMa Craft Aquitaine
2x RoMa Craft CroMagnon
2x Intemperance BA XXI
2x Intemperance EC XVIII
Neanderthal
Farce
5x Nmakubi Ecuador
10x Uncle Lee
5x Southern Draw Firethorn
5x Southern Draw Kudzu
Tatuaje L’Esprit La Verite
Viaje Skull and Bones Collector’s Edition
Viaje White Label Project

In case you lost count, I believe that’s 87 very nice cigars.

Before this A.S.S. business, this dude had already went out of his way to trade with me as a noob and introduced me to many great cigars (still haven’t fully recovered from that beating).

On many occasions he has put links to great deals on smokes in my inbox. He even showed me when and where to find some good cigars, and showed me a very helpful app/plug-in thingy. That’s some Master-Level BOTL chit right there, fellas. ThumpUp

Matt, I can’t even begin to put into words how many hours of enjoyment you have brought me with all of your kindness and generosity. I am truly humbled, sir.

Thank you very much.


there are so many..... Great job Santa...Applause
NWStogie Offline
#388 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Posted a photo of Santa-Yaro’s goodness on 12/25. Still waiting for mod approval. Previous 2 pix I posted never showed up. Hopefully, this one shows up soon!
dstieger Offline
#389 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,889
Job very well done, NWS
NWStogie Offline
#390 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Thx! When Whistlebritches said this should be old-school shock-and-awe, I started preparing...
NWStogie Offline
#391 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 736
Here’s my pic of Santy-Yaro’s goodness:

http://www.cigarbid.com/...os-2018-A-S-S-Smackdown

It was up. I just missed it.
corey sellers Offline
#392 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
There where alot of great packages sent out this year some of y'all have to be a little low now
csgamecock Offline
#393 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2012
Posts: 2,387
Did Yaro ever get his Corey?
It says delivered but haven't seen anything yet from him.
corey sellers Offline
#394 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 9,307
Post 365 has yet to post damages where you at donkey king
RMAN4443 Offline
#395 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
I still need to post up a list, it's just been crazy here with places to go and people to see, and my grandson is staying with us for a few days...I'm taking him to Pats vs Jets Sunday, so having a youngun' running around and keeping entertained, doesn't leave much free time....Damn, I forgot about all the energy and short attention spans
Jrc02005 Offline
#396 Posted:
Joined: 11-19-2015
Posts: 528
corey sellers wrote:
There where alot of great packages sent out this year, but I did not get to play so I'm a little low now



Seems like this needs to be remedied.
Ewok126 Offline
#397 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
RMAN4443 wrote:
Package arrived around 4 pmish Saturday, as the wife and I were headed out to a partaaay...I'm gonna hold of on the damages list as a lot of these smokes are never hads....
I will say that I believe my A.S.S. was Ewok, and I should have known it was him with the beautiful handcrafted box the Tequila came in...it is homemade isn't it Chris? beautiful

Anyway I'll post up the damages in the next day or so.....Thanks SantaBeer ....and Merry Christmas all the rest of you crazy bastigesBeer Applause




lol, I got to learn to make my clues a little harder. Yeah brother your guess is spot on and yes the box is homemade. Well, let me rephrase, The box is my homemade copy. Years ago I had found a box like that very cheap. I bought it, took it apart, made a pattern for it, then started making them myself when I need one. I add my own touch to em by torching em for a burnt look (depending on the wood) and throwing on some art work. So I guess you could say a "homemade copy with my own little twist added ?"


Any how brother, I hope you had a great Christmas and shoot me a message when you get time so I can take care of the USPS Muck Up.

RMAN4443 Offline
#398 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
Great job on the box, it really is a beauty....I'll post up a picture of the damages soon
We'll get that other thing straightened out after the new year....enjoy your holidaysBeer
Ewok126 Offline
#399 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,356
RMAN4443 wrote:
Great job on the box, it really is a beauty....I'll post up a picture of the damages soon
We'll get that other thing straightened out after the new year....enjoy your holidaysBeer


Thank you sir, I am very glad you like it brother. No worries, just when ever you are ready. A heads up though, My short term memory is for chit. I have made notes on my pc but sometimes, when I go back and read them they do not make much sense to me. So, when the time comes just remind me. Most times, a trigger like that will bring it all back for me. Anxious
frankj1 Offline
#400 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,693
RMAN4443 wrote:
I still need to post up a list, it's just been crazy here with places to go and people to see, and my grandson is staying with us for a few days...I'm taking him to Pats vs Jets Sunday, so having a youngun' running around and keeping entertained, doesn't leave much free time....Damn, I forgot about all the energy and short attention spans


I'm sure the little guy understands your issues.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages«<456789>