America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by Coasty. 25 replies replies.
Golden Sun Cigars
Coasty Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
I just got a batch of Golden Sun sticks. Did a search and the only thing that came up was boxes and bands. What can you tell me about this cigar?
ZRX1200 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,594
I can tell you I’m not gonna google that until you google blue waffle images
Coasty Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
ZRX1200 wrote:
I can tell you I’m not gonna google that until you google blue waffle images


That is some if the sickest s**t I have ever seen. Now what?
opelmanta1900 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,669
Well you're definitely getting a camping invite, you adventurous soul you...
Coasty Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
Guess my inquiry was too simple.
KingoftheCove Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 4,954
Coasty wrote:
Guess my inquiry was too simple.

Careful Coasty.........you keep yappin, and you'll jump past 2 posts per year.
We can't have that...
tonygraz Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 10,200
Hi, do you mind if we call you Toasty ?
ZRX1200 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,594
Well I can’t help you, did a cursory search two ways......sorry
KingoftheCove Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 4,954
Geeks has a lengthy list of their cigars (all flavored/infused)...............but alas............no reviews.
Sorry Coasty, can't help.
But I'll go out on a limb, and say with a 95% confidence interval, that they suq.
RMAN4443 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 4,812
Coasty wrote:
I just got a batch of Golden Sun sticks. Did a search and the only thing that came up was boxes and bands. What can you tell me about this cigar?

Golden Shower cigars?Anxious Anxious Anxious FREAK!!!!
ZRX1200 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,594
Official White House cigar?
Coasty Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
tonygraz wrote:
Hi, do you mind if we call you Toasty ?

You can call me Ray, or your can call me Jay, but you doesn't has to call me Mr. Johnson.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,669
Coasty wrote:
You can call me Ray, or your can call me Jay, but you doesn't has to call me Mr. Johnson.

Good suggestions, really good suggestions... And it'd be great if things worked that way,but they don't... We're gonna call you Johnson toaster...
frankj1 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 25,914
Cameroon, clean up on aisle 4...Cameroon.
Coasty Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
KingoftheCove wrote:
Geeks has a lengthy list of their cigars (all flavored/infused)...............but alas............no reviews.
Sorry Coasty, can't help.
But I'll go out on a limb, and say with a 95% confidence interval, that they suq.


suq?? Thanks for the tip on Geeks, will give that a try.
Coasty Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
KingoftheCove wrote:
Geeks has a lengthy list of their cigars (all flavored/infused)...............but alas............no reviews.
Sorry Coasty, can't help.
But I'll go out on a limb, and say with a 95% confidence interval, that they suq.

Thanks for the tip on Geeks. They have an extensive listing, but they are all flavored sticks. The ones I have are not.
KingoftheCove Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 4,954
Coasty wrote:
Thanks for the tip on Geeks. They have an extensive listing, but they are all flavored sticks. The ones I have are not.

Well that's probably good news?

In any case, quit asking us about them, cause we don't know chit.
Just smoke a few and give us an honest opinion.

They're gonna suq real bad...
Think
Unless you have a palate like GNF's.
24132413 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2017
Posts: 341
why worry about what info anyone has about them since you got them already. Smoke 'em and if you like them buy again.
My advice would be to NEVER buy Golden Sun cigars again!

Herfing
dstieger Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 9,556
24132413 wrote:
why worry about what info anyone has about them since you got them already. Smoke 'em and if you like them buy again.


Herfing


Rah, you keep writing quality posts and I might start reading them again
Abrignac Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 14,258
Coasty wrote:
I just got a batch of Golden Sun sticks. Did a search and the only thing that came up was boxes and bands. What can you tell me about this cigar?


Confucius say: “If grasshopper can’t find review of cigar, it’s probably made of horse**** and saw dust.”
engletl Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,329
Coasty wrote:
You can call me Ray, or your can call me Jay, but you doesn't has to call me Mr. Johnson.

Can we call you Al!
Coasty Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
You can call me Mr. AL. Glad to see there is a little levity on this form. Rather then all smart asses.
frankj1 Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 25,914
Coasty wrote:
You can call me Mr. AL. Glad to see there is a little levity on this form. Rather then all smart asses.

you've been here 6 (7) years and now you're a critic?
I shall withhold my humor.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,669
Coasty wrote:
You can call me Mr. AL. Glad to see there is a little levity on this form. Rather then all smart asses.

I'm with you alberto... These smart asses are out of control... How are the cigars?
Coasty Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 01-06-2012
Posts: 19
I don't think that is anything new. The Golden Sun cigars were enjoyable, even tho I have only had 2 of the bundle. The guy I got them from said they were at least 12 years old and that was my reason for trying to get info on them.
Users browsing this topic
Guest