America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by Speyside. 15 replies replies.
Chicago Bears, for want of a kicker.
Speyside Online
#1 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,345
So that was the 6th time this year Parkey hit an upright and missed. I wonder what the odds of that statistic is. Or would that count as the 6th and 7th hits?
Speyside Online
#2 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,345
Robbie Gould wouldn't have missed.
8trackdisco Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 50,256
It takes a lot of talent to be able to be that consistently accurate.

He loves to hit the pipe.
KingoftheCove Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 4,953
I'm not a bears or Eagles fan, but losing like that, AND winning like that.............really suqs...........prolly suqs more to lose obviously.
Eagles dodge another bullet.
ZRX1200 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,586
Letting Gould go was a mistake.
jespear Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,245
KingoftheCove wrote:
I'm not a bears or Eagles fan, but losing like that, AND winning like that.............really suqs...........prolly suqs more to lose obviously.
Eagles dodge another bullet.


I'll take it ! ! !
Mr. Jones Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 10,580
Go EAGLES...
I want to watch Tom Brady fumble in the last few seconds of the SUPERBOWL game ...A.G.A.I.N.
AND LOSE...
THEN POUT & WEEP...
bassman45 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,851
ZRX1200 wrote:
Letting Gould go was a HUGE mistake.




Fixed it!
tailgater Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 22,853
Mr. Jones wrote:
Go EAGLES...
I want to watch Tom Brady fumble in the last few seconds of the SUPERBOWL game ...A.G.A.I.N.
AND LOSE...
THEN POUT & WEEP...


Yeah.
Damn him and his too-frequent appearances in the superbowl.

He's had his Fair Share already.

RMAN4443 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 4,799
tailgater wrote:
Yeah.
Damn him and his too-frequent appearances in the superbowl.

He's had his Fair Share already.


Yeah, I'm getting kinda sick of it myself.....Not talking








































Sarcasm
dstieger Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 9,537
https://twitter.com/PPistone/status/1082077722602622976
frankj1 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 25,872
^^^ funny
DrafterX Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 87,348
Hitting the upright should be worth a point.. hitting the upright and the crossbar should be worth 2 points... Unless it's a point after attempt... Mellow
jespear Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,245
DrafterX wrote:
Hitting the upright should be worth a point.. hitting the upright and the crossbar should be worth 2 points... Unless it's a point after attempt... Mellow


Apparently, Parkie hit the upright SIX times this season. OhMyGod
Speyside Online
#15 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,345
It was crazy, 4 times in 1 game.
Users browsing this topic
Guest