America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 days ago by Mandobro. 7 replies replies.
Mooch Madness
Mandobro Offline
#1 Posted:
Brother Dave (Mandoman) is coming to Maine for a visit. His last visit was a month long moochfest. I'm ready for him this time. I have a stock of WOPs and WOGs aging on top of the fridge. They should be primo when he gets here in April. If any of you azzhats, old peckerheads, or other B/SOTLs want to stop by for a visit, c'mon up. Plenty of seats and free parking.
Mandoman Offline
#2 Posted:
Yep, you've heard of Superman, Batman, and (snicker) Captain Marvel. Well, I'm Moochman, alias Mr. Mooch.
tonygraz Offline
#3 Posted:
I didn't know there were that many WOPs in Maine. When is the party ?
Mandobro Offline
#4 Posted:
tonygraz wrote:
I didn't know there were that many WOPs in Maine. When is the party ?

Bro gets here on April 5 and will be here a week. For us, the party will be till he leaves. It took a while, but, I scarfed up all 4 WOPs here in the Pine Tree State.
Mandoman Offline
#5 Posted:
Mandobro wrote:
Brother Dave (Mandoman) is coming to Maine for a visit. His last visit was a month long moochfest. I'm ready for him this time. I have a stock of WOPs and WOGs aging on top of the fridge. They should be primo when he gets here in April. If any of you azzhats, old peckerheads, or other B/SOTLs want to stop by for a visit, c'mon up. Plenty of seats and free parking.

What he didn't say is that we'll travel to SE VA after my visit north where the mantle of mooch master will shift.
tonygraz Offline
#6 Posted:
Too soon for me. Maine trip is in June.
Mandobro Offline
#7 Posted:
tonygraz wrote:
Too soon for me. Maine trip is in June.

In the immortal words of Aaaaaaaanold, "I'll be back!" Come by then.