America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by victor809. 244 replies replies.
5 Pages<12345
Russia Hoax, No Collusion, No Obstruction...but Damm Google!!!
tailgater Offline
#201 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Tail, did you read the article?
Multiple sources... Multiple instances.... One of which is in security meeting memos... Run by the white house prior to release....

Sounds like this "upstart" website is acting like an actual journalist should.

What's funny is your logic...

Its believable...
It's corroborated...
It's probably recorded in notes...
But it's TDS to repeat it...

But you still want to see a long form birth certificate


Multiple sources and multiple instances. You better put those in quotes.
Because only one "news" outlet has it. The others are simply regurgitating it.

Using your check points above we can conclude that Obama was born in Kenya.
It was believable because we had video evidence of his grandmother saying she witnessed the birth there.
It was corroborated by said memaw.
No notes needed when it's on video.
Yet hindsight will tell us that it was wrong to run with those scissors. Despite the evidence.
Because when it boils down to a single source it SHOULD make you stop and wonder.
You didn't.
You posted it as if it were fact.
Like the birthers did.

So yes.
It is TDS and a very selective memory.




Speyside Offline
#202 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
Believing anything with only one source is a bad idea.
victor809 Offline
#203 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
Multiple sources and multiple instances. You better put those in quotes.
Because only one "news" outlet has it. The others are simply regurgitating it.

Using your check points above we can conclude that Obama was born in Kenya.
It was believable because we had video evidence of his grandmother saying she witnessed the birth there.
It was corroborated by said memaw.
No notes needed when it's on video.
Yet hindsight will tell us that it was wrong to run with those scissors. Despite the evidence.
Because when it boils down to a single source it SHOULD make you stop and wonder.
You didn't.
You posted it as if it were fact.
Like the birthers did.

So yes.
It is TDS and a very selective memory.

I see you have trouble with the concept of what "it" is.
Obama's birth is not on video.
Trump's statement is allegedly in notes.

Video of obama's grandmother saying she saw his birth is not an equivalent piece of information. That would be equivalent to some source being on video saying they heard it. But I understand, this information is difficult for you to understand.

And you're failing to realize that no one is contesting trump's statement. I mean... other than trump. But he's the least reliable person. Many people contested obama's birth, including the state of hawaii, you know, with having a birth certificate.... not to mention many years of history of having government documents with no indication of a foreign birth.

The trump administration has not denied that he said this. they make nice statements about "not commenting on what he may or may not have said". None of them have said "I was in that meeting and this is false".

What's funny is you even said it's "believable".

Do you know what that means?

That means we've already accepted that he's dumb enough to have said this.
It also means that we have already accepted that he's immoral enough to lie blatantly about not saying it.

But you want to argue whether he actually said it or not, and claim the MSM is making him look bad by publishing it.


He already has made himself appear this dumb.
At this point we're just parsing which of the 1000s of horrendously dumb things he actually said and which are false.... and you think you have some win here. Like if you proved he didn't say this then that would absolve the 999 other dumb things he's said. It wont.
Even if you were to prove that this is a mainstream media hoax.... that doesn't win you anything.
tailgater Offline
#204 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
I see you have trouble with the concept of what "it" is.
Obama's birth is not on video.
Trump's statement is allegedly in notes.

Video of obama's grandmother saying she saw his birth is not an equivalent piece of information.


You're right.
Because it actually exists.

Your alleged notes may or may not exist.

Yet you ran with the story.

Bravo.
You're the rule that proves the rule.
No exceptions needed.


victor809 Offline
#205 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
You're right.
Because it actually exists.

Your alleged notes may or may not exist.

Yet you ran with the story.

Bravo.
You're the rule that proves the rule.
No exceptions needed.


I was merely pointing out that your comparison was incorrect.

No one has contested the article. Other than trump. But we already know he lies about everything, even when there is evidence proving his lies wrong.

No one with any credibility has contested the article.... (and I'm using credibility pretty loosely)

I see you didn't bother even addressing the elephant in the room.... that you acknowledge our president is stupid enough to have said it. That you acknowledge he lies enough that it could be true and he could be lying....


but you're not bothered by that. No... the mainstream media is the REAL problem.
frankj1 Offline
#206 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
ZRX1200 wrote:
You mean “right wing” talk radio?

Do we have “left wing” television, newspapers, internet search engines and social media and NPR?? No that’s not accepted as common terminology.......

Not saying your comment is wrong, it’s not. But the PRESS isn’t the 5th column it’s protections were granted for. How do we hold them responsible (non editorial news) for this? They already have lower trust and approval ratings than congress.....look what CNN and MSDNC ratings are, they don’t even care. Fox is turning left. I have no issue with editorial news being either direction, but I’m not a fan of either wing of the schit bird being the only voice.

I hate when you make me think, but on the other hand I love when you make me think...
tailgater Offline
#207 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
I was merely pointing out that your comparison was incorrect.

No one has contested the article. Other than trump. But we already know he lies about everything, even when there is evidence proving his lies wrong.

No one with any credibility has contested the article.... (and I'm using credibility pretty loosely)

I see you didn't bother even addressing the elephant in the room.... that you acknowledge our president is stupid enough to have said it. That you acknowledge he lies enough that it could be true and he could be lying....


but you're not bothered by that. No... the mainstream media is the REAL problem.


Applause
Deflection of the year!

Precious. Even for you.


Video of Obama's grandmother saying she witnessed his birth in Kenya.
A real video that actually exists and has been seen by everyone.
People who believe Obama's own grandmother are labeled "birthers" and were vilified by the press.

Here we have an accusation by an upstart media source and they are venerated by the press.
No need to vet the info. They claim there are NOTES!
It's now on the internets, so it must be true!!

LOL!
What's next? Trump participated in golden showers with Russian whores? Oh, wait. That card's been played.

Trump has spoken and tweeted about hurricanes hundreds of times. Never once has he mention nuking them.
It's "believable" in that nuking storms is not a new or unique idea. People have suggested in the past. And if Trump read or heard about it I could see him mentioning it in a meeting.

I'm surprised that exploring bold alternative methods is so off putting to you.

Unless it's because it was President Trump that supposedly suggested it?
Nah.
Couldn't be that...



victor809 Offline
#208 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
Calling that deflection of the year is sweet irony.

You don't see the choice to jump on this one statement of mine (amidst a dozen) to try to pick apart because you think you have a chance at succeeding as being a deflection in and of itself? I've mentioned a dozen things trump has done, and you've jumped on the least troubling simply because you think you can argue against it, while ignoring the other 11. You've tried to change the entire conversation to this topic. That in itself is deflection. Address the other 11 issues with as much gusto ...
tailgater Offline
#209 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
You must be boring even to yourself.

That's gotta suck.


Speyside Offline
#210 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
Tail, why did you quit speaking without mockery or spite? I understand that this is a game we all play, but something seemed to change in you. I was able to speak with you about various subjects and gain some insight from your POV periodically. Now you just seem to be a bitter old man, whom I pity. Anyone who hates Trump is not necessarily a radicalized liberal. Anyone who mocks Trump does not necessarily suffer from TDS. Anyone who doesn't think Trump is good for the country is not necessarily on the extreme left. Anyone who believes differently than you is not necessarily wrong. When someone points out what they perceive as facts why shout them down, that proves nothing. Refute them with facts, that proves something.
victor809 Offline
#211 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
You must be boring even to yourself.

That's gotta suck.




Yeah... you usually stop actually talking about any of the topics when you realize you're wrong.

Like a cat that sh#t on the floor, you just try to ignore it and hope no one notices.
DrafterX Offline
#212 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,565
My wife's cat barfs on da floor sometimes... Mellow
tailgater Offline
#213 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
Speyside wrote:
Tail, why did you quit speaking without mockery or spite? I understand that this is a game we all play, but something seemed to change in you. I was able to speak with you about various subjects and gain some insight from your POV periodically. Now you just seem to be a bitter old man, whom I pity. Anyone who hates Trump is not necessarily a radicalized liberal. Anyone who mocks Trump does not necessarily suffer from TDS. Anyone who doesn't think Trump is good for the country is not necessarily on the extreme left. Anyone who believes differently than you is not necessarily wrong. When someone points out what they perceive as facts why shout them down, that proves nothing. Refute them with facts, that proves something.


We've covered this ground.
Asking more of the same over and over becomes monotonous to all except the mentally deranged.

Maybe it's good discussion over a beer and smoke, but my gawd does it get painfully boring to rehash over and over and over with redundancy and repetitiveness and more redundancy.
Not to mention the redundancy.

Cripes, a single example that I provided was turned into a thread within the thread.
And you still don't get it.

Move along.
Let victor be the only one without a real life.
You're better than that.
tailgater Offline
#214 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
DrafterX wrote:
My wife's cat barfs on da floor sometimes... Mellow


Is that a euphemism?

RMAN4443 Online
#215 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,866
tailgater wrote:
Is that a euphemism?


nope, probably a hairball....Anxious
DrafterX Offline
#216 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,565
I call her Barfy... Mellow
Speyside Offline
#217 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
Tail, have you stopped taking your Clozapine again? That can be dangerous in many ways. For instance your thinking my comments are anything other than pointing out your confusion.
victor809 Offline
#218 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
DrafterX wrote:
I call her Barfy... Mellow


What does your wife call you then?
DrafterX Offline
#219 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,565
Nothing... she knows better.. Mellow
victor809 Offline
#220 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
DrafterX wrote:
Nothing... she knows better.. Mellow


Who does she call then?
izonfire Offline
#221 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 4,635
DrafterX wrote:
Nothing... she knows better.. Mellow


She’d have to chew through the ball-gag first
tailgater Offline
#222 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
Speyside wrote:
Tail, have you stopped taking your Clozapine again? That can be dangerous in many ways. For instance your thinking my comments are anything other than pointing out your confusion.


Well then thank you for doing so.

Speyside Offline
#223 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
You are welcome, I would do the same for anyone in the early stages of dementia. Has the namenda helped at all?
Speyside Offline
#224 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
There is good news about your early dementia, you can forget about it.
frankj1 Offline
#225 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
forget about what?
victor809 Offline
#226 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
All those cigars you owe me....
frankj1 Offline
#227 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
thanks for the reminder!

send them to my house.
izonfire Offline
#228 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 4,635
I feel like I should be remembering something...
tailgater Offline
#229 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
If you saw speysides momma naked you'd want to forget too.


Speyside Offline
#230 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,407
My mom has been dead for some time. You win in this regard, I won't lower myself to the level you just did. I am not that soul less. Nor would I cause others pain of that nature. You are not much of a man.
tailgater Offline
#231 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Calling that deflection of the year is sweet irony.

You don't see the choice to jump on this one statement of mine (amidst a dozen) to try to pick apart because you think you have a chance at succeeding as being a deflection in and of itself? I've mentioned a dozen things trump has done, and you've jumped on the least troubling simply because you think you can argue against it, while ignoring the other 11. You've tried to change the entire conversation to this topic. That in itself is deflection. Address the other 11 issues with as much gusto ...


The most delusional part of this post is that you seem to honestly don't see it.

I didn't need to "jump" on the other 11 points. Because it doesn't matter.
I may even agree with you on some or most of them.

I "jumped" on this one because it literally PROVES my point about the media and their influence on you.
and by "prove" I mean with 100% accuracy.
victor809 Offline
#232 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
The most delusional part of this post is that you seem to honestly don't see it.

I didn't need to "jump" on the other 11 points. Because it doesn't matter.
I may even agree with you on some or most of them.

I "jumped" on this one because it literally PROVES my point about the media and their influence on you.
and by "prove" I mean with 100% accuracy.


Except it didn't prove your point. It was just the easiest to try to argue against.
And yes... you do need to look at the other 11 points. The dude does trash on a daily basis. Jumping up and down and claiming victory because you (failed to) attempted to prove reporting of one of the trashy things he did was "the media" influencing us.

Where do you think I got the other 11 things? From his own personal twitter feed.

But no... you want to focus on the 12th item... because it fits your narrative. Not the elephant in the room tweeting daily.
tailgater Offline
#233 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Except it didn't prove your point. It was just the easiest to try to argue against.
And yes... you do need to look at the other 11 points. The dude does trash on a daily basis. Jumping up and down and claiming victory because you (failed to) attempted to prove reporting of one of the trashy things he did was "the media" influencing us.

Where do you think I got the other 11 things? From his own personal twitter feed.

But no... you want to focus on the 12th item... because it fits your narrative. Not the elephant in the room tweeting daily.


What was that 11th item again?

Oh yeah.
A rumor from an upstart website claiming Trump wants to nuke hurricanes.
And 2 weeks later we still don't have the "notes".
LOL!

Fits my narrative? Are you even serious?
It's hysterical how deep you are into this. I shouldn't even prod or poke you anymore because it's not even fair.

I'll even throw you a pity bone: Trump tweets stupid stuff.

Yet you need to run with what appears to be a blatant lie to prove your "point".












victor809 Offline
#234 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
What was that 11th item again?

Oh yeah.
A rumor from an upstart website claiming Trump wants to nuke hurricanes.
And 2 weeks later we still don't have the "notes".
LOL!

Fits my narrative? Are you even serious?
It's hysterical how deep you are into this. I shouldn't even prod or poke you anymore because it's not even fair.

I'll even throw you a pity bone: Trump tweets stupid stuff.

Yet you need to run with what appears to be a blatant lie to prove your "point".


If you understood english, you would see my point is that I don't need to run with a "blatant lie" (which you have not proven to be). I have a dozen more other items... over a 1 week period. You want me to go back through his presidency?

They have an archive of his moronic tweets. I could start providing them to you.

And again... you're focusing on this one. Because you think you can refute it. So you will only focus on it, and ignore all the other items... and claim that it's proving your point.
tailgater Offline
#235 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
If you understood english, you would see my point is that I don't need to run with a "blatant lie" (which you have not proven to be). I have a dozen more other items... over a 1 week period. You want me to go back through his presidency?

They have an archive of his moronic tweets. I could start providing them to you.

And again... you're focusing on this one. Because you think you can refute it. So you will only focus on it, and ignore all the other items... and claim that it's proving your point.




Funny how you mention the tweets again. It's like I didn't post anything about them. Just a few minutes ago. In the post you're responding to.
In the same post that you question my ability to comprehend the English language, you prove that you literally don't.

As far as focus, you should get new glasses.
The original intent was to show how Google can be unbiased, yet at the same time display biased search results.
From this, two points were born:
1. That the main stream media was biased. I proved this point even though you got all confused and started a diversionary mini-thread.
2. You are influenced by this media bias. You proved this point for me.







tailgater Offline
#236 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
If you understood english, you would see my point is that I don't need to run with a "blatant lie" (which you have not proven to be).



Victor eats corn on the cob.
The long way.

I have notes.


Prove that I'm not lying.




victor809 Offline
#237 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
Victor eats corn on the cob.
The long way.

I have notes.


Prove that I'm not lying.


Do you have two people stating that they witnessed me eat corn cob the wrong way, and an official government archive in which these notes exist?
victor809 Offline
#238 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
Funny how you mention the tweets again. It's like I didn't post anything about them. Just a few minutes ago. In the post you're responding to.
In the same post that you question my ability to comprehend the English language, you prove that you literally don't.



Stating "trump tweets stupid stuff" is not "addressing" the issue. You're tossing it out. Like... oh well.

You want more "stupid stuff"? The spy satellite he outed recently? The white house tweet showing a map of the possible hurricane impact altered WITH A SHARPIE to include alabama, so the little orange f#ck can feel better about themselves?

This **** is way beyond the moron asking about nuking hurricanes (which is still likely to come out as true when the notes are released)
tailgater Offline
#239 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Do you have two people stating that they witnessed me eat corn cob the wrong way, and an official government archive in which these notes exist?


Yes.
tailgater Offline
#240 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Stating "trump tweets stupid stuff" is not "addressing" the issue. You're tossing it out. Like... oh well.

You want more "stupid stuff"? The spy satellite he outed recently? The white house tweet showing a map of the possible hurricane impact altered WITH A SHARPIE to include alabama, so the little orange f#ck can feel better about themselves?

This **** is way beyond the moron asking about nuking hurricanes (which is still likely to come out as true when the notes are released)


...oh well.

victor809 Offline
#241 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
tailgater wrote:
Yes.

Can I use you as a reference then?
tailgater Offline
#242 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,367
victor809 wrote:
Can I use you as a reference then?


and that is how these conversations are supposed to go.

Thank you.

frankj1 Offline
#243 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,817
is it over?
victor809 Offline
#244 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,400
frankj1 wrote:
is it over?


I mean.... tail's still horribly wrong.

and has no command of the english language...

and is abysmally attempting to distract us from the sh#tshow that is the current administration....

but I've got a recommendation next time I need to impress someone with my corn shucking skills.... so I guess it's a wash.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<12345