America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 months ago by delta1. 47 replies replies.
Sorry, bruh...
MACS Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 68,078
This is funny...
bill.jpg
clintCigar Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 05-14-2019
Posts: 2,356
LOL
Gene363 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 24,846
Brutal and funny!
Speyside Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,919
Funny and true!!! Hillary wakes up and realises she has Bill, not Melania.
frankj1 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
both married to trannies
Burner02 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 11,058
Speyside wrote:
Hillary wakes up and realises she has Bill, not Melania.



Maybe a lot of truth in that statement.
teedubbya Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 90,427
I thought I saw melanoma blinking sos in Morse code
teedubbya Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 90,427
that was autocorrect not me
tailgater Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
So what kind of code did you mean?

tailgater Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
frankj1 wrote:
both married to trannies


Automatic or stick?
ZRX1200 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 51,713
^ three and a tree
MACS Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 68,078
ZRX1200 wrote:
^ three and a tree


It's three on the tree, homie...
USNGunner Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 05-17-2019
Posts: 4,402
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
frankj1 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
MACS wrote:
It's three on the tree, homie...

once owned a big old AMC Hornet with 3 on the tree.
Thing was a tank, rode like a Checker Marathon
ZRX1200 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 51,713
I know what that’s called MACS.

I call trannies “teets with a handle” so I morphed it into a tranny joke.

It’s ok you ruined the joke Captain Literal......we still love your little window licking self.
tailgater Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a checker marathon is?
dkeage Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 13,500
tailgater wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what a checker marathon is?

A taxi cab from the old days
tailgater Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
dkeage wrote:
A taxi cab from the old days


So not a board game that a young Frankie T spent his weekends during the puberty years?


frankj1 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
tailgater wrote:
So not a board game that a young Frankie T spent his weekends during the puberty years?



nope. They were big roomy cabs that had foldable jump seats on the rear floor for da kiddies.
would run for evah so many cab companies invested in a fleet of them.
frankj1 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
dkeage wrote:
A taxi cab from the old days

our old days?
teedubbya Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 90,427
what is this taxi cab thing you speak of?
delta1 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 21,626
take a look at a re-run of the 70's comedy Taxi...the car featured as the taxi in the show is a Checker...
xibbumbero Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,441

Hmmm....let's see: One is a crooked businessman,who has lied and cheated his way to success. He also grabs women by their privates. He also cheats on his wife/wives. He was elected potus,however, he constantly violates the laws of the U.S.A.,then lies about it. In fact he lies about any and everything.

The other is a lawyer and former governor who was elected potus. He had budget surpluses during his terms of office. He lied about a BJ and was impeached for it. Granted,he's not perfect but he's a hellofalot better man than the current potus.

And yes,money buys trophy wives. X Frying pan
Whistlebritches Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 19,086
xibbumbero wrote:
Hmmm....let's see: One is a crooked businessman,who has lied and cheated his way to success. He also grabs women by their privates. He also cheats on his wife/wives. He was elected potus,however, he constantly violates the laws of the U.S.A.,then lies about it. In fact he lies about any and everything.

The other is a lawyer and former governor who was elected potus. He had budget surpluses during his terms of office. He lied about a BJ and was impeached for it. Granted,he's not perfect but he's a hellofalot better man than the current potus.

And yes,money buys trophy wives. X Frying pan



I see more similarities than differences...….except for the wives,Bill must of been one broke sumbitch
ZRX1200 Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 51,713
X I have more respect for you than to think you don’t remember him getting impeached for lying under oath, not a bj
MACS Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 68,078
ZRX1200 wrote:
I know what that’s called MACS.

I call trannies “teets with a handle” so I morphed it into a tranny joke.

It’s ok you ruined the joke Captain Literal......we still love your little window licking self.


I no longer lick windows. The helmet prevents it.
frankj1 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
MACS wrote:
I no longer lick windows. The helmet prevents it.

face mask or plexi shield?
frankj1 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
ZRX1200 wrote:
X I have more respect for you than to think you don’t remember him getting impeached for lying under oath about a bj

fify?
izonfire Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 5,293
frankj1 wrote:
face mask or plexi shield?

Roll cage
tailgater Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
xibbumbero wrote:
Hmmm....let's see: One is a crooked businessman,who has lied and cheated his way to success. He also grabs women by their privates. He also cheats on his wife/wives. He was elected potus,however, he constantly violates the laws of the U.S.A.,then lies about it. In fact he lies about any and everything.

The other is a lawyer and former governor who was elected potus. He had budget surpluses during his terms of office. He lied about a BJ and was impeached for it. Granted,he's not perfect but he's a hellofalot better man than the current potus.

And yes,money buys trophy wives. X Frying pan


I remember when I was a kid and you liberals had a sense of humor.

You must be a hoot at parties*.


*note: a party is a social event with family or friends**.


**note: a friend is person who enjoys your company for who you are.






drywalldog Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 06-19-2007
Posts: 5,533
Ah hell Bill has had Mrs. Trump more than Mr. Trump!
Abrignac Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 15,125
xibbumbero wrote:
Hmmm....let's see: One is a crooked businessman,who has lied and cheated his way to success. He also grabs women by their privates. He also cheats on his wife/wives. He was elected potus,however, he constantly violates the laws of the U.S.A.,then lies about it. In fact he lies about any and everything.

The other is a lawyer and former governor who was elected potus. He had budget surpluses during his terms of office. He lied about a BJ and was impeached for it. Granted,he's not perfect but he's a hellofalot better man than the current potus.

And yes,money buys trophy wives. X Frying pan


Didn’t your boy do some groping as well? I seem to recall them working around the clock to control the bimbo eruptions, or should I say the eruptions on the bimbos? Can’t remember which. Help me out.
frankj1 Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
drywalldog wrote:
Ah hell Bill has had Mrs. Trump more than Mr. Trump!

how did you get past security?
tailgater Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
frankj1 wrote:
how did you get past security?


He kept lining up for an additional cavity search until they caved.


Speyside Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,919
As far as I know Trump has not lied under oath. Clinton has, as far as I know innocent untill proven guilty.
DrafterX Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,976
Both Clinton's lied under oath... Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 33,587
what would Trump say under oath if they ask him about affairs?
what would all of Clinton's questioners have said? cuz it turned out (almost?) all of them had extramarital affairs...bunch of holier than thou fakes.

but it did save the country from whatever a bj would have done to ruin it.
DrafterX Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,976
Not sure if Trump's post-presidential acts can be questioned.. but Clinton didn't just get a ****.. if we want to defend Monica then rape by instrumentation could be added... or just consensual sex... which ever works better... Mellow
Whistlebritches Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 19,086
frankj1 wrote:
what would Trump say under oath if they ask him about affairs?
what would all of Clinton's questioners have said? cuz it turned out (almost?) all of them had extramarital affairs...bunch of holier than thou fakes.

but it did save the country from whatever a bj would have done to ruin it.


To my knowledge Trump hasn't had an affair in the oval office and denial just isn't his game
tailgater Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
frankj1 wrote:
what would Trump say under oath if they ask him about affairs?
what would all of Clinton's questioners have said? cuz it turned out (almost?) all of them had extramarital affairs...bunch of holier than thou fakes.

but it did save the country from whatever a bj would have done to ruin it.


If Trump were proven to lie under oath, you'd have a conniption.

It's fun to see you downplay Clinton's little misgiving...
xibbumbero Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,441
[quote=tailgater]I remember when I was a kid and you liberals had a sense of humor.

You must be a hoot at parties*.


*note: a party is a social event with family or friends**.


**note: a friend is person who enjoys your company for who you are.


Actually I am a hoot @ parties,however,I responded as such because I hadn't seen much humor in many cons posts blasting Libs. . I guess I missed something. Good to know cons have a sense of humor. Frying pan < me. X





tailgater Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 24,534
xibbumbero wrote:
[quote=tailgater]I remember when I was a kid and you liberals had a sense of humor.

You must be a hoot at parties*.


*note: a party is a social event with family or friends**.


**note: a friend is person who enjoys your company for who you are.


Actually I am a hoot @ parties,however,I responded as such because I hadn't seen much humor in many cons posts blasting Libs. . I guess I missed something. Good to know cons have a sense of humor. Frying pan < me. X








Note: Hoot means someone who actually is fun to be with.


MACS Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 68,078
Andy and I disagree on politics, but he is damn fun to drink beers and smoke cigars with.

Plus... he makes a damn fine mojito... and my wife likes him... he must be ayite.
xibbumbero Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,441
MACS wrote:
Andy and I disagree on politics, but he is damn fun to drink beers and smoke cigars with.

Plus... he makes a damn fine mojito... and my wife likes him... he must be ayite.


ThumpUp
delta1 Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 21,626
Confucius say: he who gives a hoot about someone else's wife disrespects his own...
DrafterX Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,976
Screw Confucius... Not talking
delta1 Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 21,626
that's gay
Users browsing this topic
Guest