America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 days ago by Ram27. 509 replies replies.
11 Pages123456789>»
500 ways to occupy your time
MACS Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 67,301
While you're on lockdown...

Go.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 11,413
DrafterX wrote:
TW woulda hit here in da mouf and thrown her down da stairs... Mellow

how come tw hates kathy bates so much?
rfenst Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 30,546
opelmanta1900 wrote:
how come tw hates kathy bates so much?

Great snipe on the last one. Is this the new one?
danmdevries Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
Been doing a lot of beer drinking and napping.
teedubbya Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 89,112
Screw Kathy Bates
MACS Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 67,301
teedubbya wrote:
Screw Kathy Bates


Soft pass.

(see what I did there?)
Ram27 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 42,984
Nice snipe MAC. Applause

Pretty pretty pretty good. ram27bat
jjanecka Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,274
I heard there are things that an empty paper milk carton with a little milk grease around the rim can do that Kathy Bates cannot.
USNGunner Online
#9 Posted:
Joined: 05-17-2019
Posts: 4,055
It's starting to look like a new one!
frankj1 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 32,835
nice snipe Shawn!

gotta approve this one real quick, on my way out da door to pick up dinner...so excited.

Let All Know...This 500 Is APPROVED

have at it, see ya after dinner.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 11,413
Instacarted for the first time today... Happy with the results... About 1/3 of what we wanted wasn't in stock and had no obvious replacement but the young lady shopping for us did a great job finding something relatively close...
teedubbya Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 89,112
Did you get an empty milk carton? I hear they are great.
Palama Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 13,889
teedubbya wrote:
Screw Kathy Bates


A few weeks ago, before the libraries were shutdown, I borrowed “About Schmidt” but forgot to close my eyes when the hot tub scene came up. Some things cannot be unseen. Gonz
8trackdisco Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 52,094
Shawn macs wakes from a dead sleep, opens one eye and delivers the 500 kill shot?

You should have joined the military or done stuff with pistols.
MACS Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 67,301
I think this was more a case of, "sometimes it's better to be lucky than good".
jjanecka Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 12-08-2015
Posts: 4,274
TW let's be clear it's gotta be a milk carton with a little milk grease on the lip.
delta1 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 20,700
keep going big boy...love it when you talk dirty...
DrafterX Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,574
TW and a milk carton would be like thowing a hotdog down a hallway... Mellow
corey sellers Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 6,886
Are you there to pick it up drafter?

Good job Macs
8trackdisco Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 52,094
Three fingers of 112 proof bourbon is a little more than I needed.
DrafterX Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,574
Have another.. ThumpUp
deadeyedick Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 11,282
Iffn' Kevin Bacon gets the Covid-19 we are all flucked.
corey sellers Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 6,886
You will just fine 8 your working from home just remember that.
Whistlebritches Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 18,966
8trackdisco wrote:
Three fingers of 112 proof bourbon is a little more than I needed.



Sounds like a nice start to the evening for me.
Speyside Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,416
I thought that was more like your breakfast beverage.
danmdevries Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
Happy Friday fellas
rfenst Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 30,546
What's up?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 3,744
For real this time? Not Thur fuggin with my emotions again?
corey sellers Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 6,886
Morning gents
rfenst Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 30,546
Anyone personally know someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus by test? Just curious...
MACS Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 67,301
rfenst wrote:
Anyone personally know someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus by test? Just curious...


Yup... one of my coworkers, now. And we did a little investigating by looking at the schedules. Seems half the people he has worked with are out with flu-like symptoms and the other half are fine, so far.
Ram27 Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 42,984
Howdy folks. Herfing
deadeyedick Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 11,282
MACS wrote:
Yup... one of my coworkers, now. And we did a little investigating by looking at the schedules. Seems half the people he has worked with are out with flu-like symptoms and the other half are fine, so far.


That does not sound good. Don't know of anyone here yet, mostly because there are very few being tested.

Happy Friday to anyone who is still employed. Just another day for the rest of us.
Speyside Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 9,416
Morning all. I just can't get myself to say good today.
8trackdisco Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 52,094
Alive and kicking. Soon to be processing some two ply paperwork.
8trackdisco Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 52,094
Whistlebritches wrote:
Sounds like a nice start to the evening for me.


Slid into a 20 minute mini coma. Missed the last 20 minutes of Frontline (Bezos interview). What a swarmy little chit.
Buckwheat Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 11,915
Fortunately and unfortunately I'm working. Small office with only four of us each in our own offices so we can work and social distance at the same time. No direct interaction with the public. We'll continue to work from out office until they tell us we can't. Missing sports, bars, live music after work hours. fog Beer
Cheno Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 06-06-2019
Posts: 599
rfenst wrote:
Anyone personally know someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus by test? Just curious...


Yes. One of our friends cousin, who my wife has known the cousin since they were little. They were one of the three that were in the control tower at Midway airport.
Gene363 Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 24,621
'Morning, spending my time reloading ammunition and when that runs out, I'll be doing deep cleaning of firearms.
danmdevries Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
Gene363 wrote:
'Morning, spending my time reloading ammunition and when that runs out, I'll be doing deep cleaning of firearms.


I started with the deep cleaning.

Detail stripped four guns so far. Trying to do one a day. Complete disassembly, clean, lube and reassemble. Yesterday's Ruger MK3 was a bitch.

I've got a lot of bullets, primers, and cases but my powder stores are low. Wrong time to find that out. Got about a pound of titegroup and a pound of unique. Got some red dot but I've no tested recipe for its use
victor809 Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 21,433
Meh... back in Misery. Back at work. Have some stuff to take care of, a meeting with a hemp processor...

Is this the new 500?
danmdevries Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
rfenst wrote:
Anyone personally know someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus by test? Just curious...


Several of my patients.

I'm sure my time will come too. I just hope I escape with my life and minimal disability, and my family as well.

DrafterX Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 91,574
I heard hemp will be the world's premier food source... Mellow
danmdevries Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
Certain types of hemp for sure make people wanna source food.
Gene363 Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 24,621
danmdevries wrote:
I started with the deep cleaning.

Detail stripped four guns so far. Trying to do one a day. Complete disassembly, clean, lube and reassemble. Yesterday's Ruger MK3 was a bitch.

I've got a lot of bullets, primers, and cases but my powder stores are low. Wrong time to find that out. Got about a pound of titegroup and a pound of unique. Got some red dot but I've no tested recipe for its use



Mid-South shooters supply and Powder Valley have many powders in stock. I was running low on small rifle primers, Mid-South had them, though I had to buy a case of 12,000.
danmdevries Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 02-11-2014
Posts: 12,311
Gene363 wrote:
Mid-South shooters supply and Powder Valley have many powders in stock. I was running low on small rifle primers, Mid-South had them, though I had to buy a case of 12,000.


I prefer to pickup local, don't wanna pay the hazmat fee.

I think I still have enough stuff to fill every empty case I have. But after cases, powder is the next limiting factor. Got 10k+ primers and at least as many bullets. But most of my cases are loaded.

I have a cigar box of 45 and another of 38/357 cases that could be loaded
opelmanta1900 Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 11,413
danmdevries wrote:
Several of my patients.

I'm sure my time will come too. I just hope I escape with my life and minimal disability, and my family as well.


Sure do appreciate the work youre doing... Praying you and the family are passed over on this one...
Gene363 Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 24,621
danmdevries wrote:
I prefer to pickup local, don't wanna pay the hazmat fee.

I think I still have enough stuff to fill every empty case I have. But after cases, powder is the next limiting factor. Got 10k+ primers and at least as many bullets. But most of my cases are loaded.

I have a cigar box of 45 and another of 38/357 cases that could be loaded


I do too, however my local guy's sources are taped out. He has an indoor range and there primers are being used for range ammo. His source carries Fiocchi primers and Shooters World powder, lots of the latter, but as you can imiguine the supply of Fiocchi is going to be zero for some time to come.

For brass, your local range may sell it or albeit a little more expensive, Starline makes excellent brass.
Ram27 Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 42,984
fog
Ram27 Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 42,984
Afternoon peeps. Applause
Users browsing this topic
Guest
11 Pages123456789>»