America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 170 replies replies.
4 Pages<1234>
Hey BLM
frankj1 Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
I took the Evelyn Woodski Slow Reader course
victor809 Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
tailgater wrote:
Victor is such a coward.
Afraid to go against the media narrative on what is clearly a violent movement.
I quote the LEADERS of BLM and he calls me racist for doing so.

Coward might be too mild a term.
Too bad snowflake is already over used when describing his lack of conviction.

BLM is a terrorist orgainzation.
There is no other way to describe burning buildings.
Murder.
The takeover of city and federal buildings.

The ONLY reason people ignore these facts is fear. Cancel culture. Leftist ideology. Hatred towards Trump.
And did I mention cowardice?

Stick with rugby sex and kicking the homeless. At least you're good at it.



Keep trying tail.
Your complaint about their quote was nonsense because you didn't have the sense to understand it.... or if you did you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Your choice to call this movement terrorists, to try to highlight violence and call them thugs tells me everything I need to know about you.

Now you try to call people who don't agree with your racism "cowards".

I think you need to take your brownshirt in to the dry cleaners, you've been wearing it like every day.
tailgater Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
victor809 wrote:
Keep trying tail.
Your complaint about their quote was nonsense because you didn't have the sense to understand it.... or if you did you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Your choice to call this movement terrorists, to try to highlight violence and call them thugs tells me everything I need to know about you.

Now you try to call people who don't agree with your racism "cowards".

I think you need to take your brownshirt in to the dry cleaners, you've been wearing it like every day.


I quoted the founders.
It only highlights the violence because it's highlighting the facts.
Didn't mean to confuse you.

victor809 Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
tailgater wrote:
I quoted the founders.
It only highlights the violence because it's highlighting the facts.
Didn't mean to confuse you.



Ok. Then tell me exactly what your problem was with the quote you posted.

You've ignored violence from all sorts of groups. Only seem to care when it's BLM. Funny how that works.
tailgater Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
victor809 wrote:
Ok. Then tell me exactly what your problem was with the quote you posted.

You've ignored violence from all sorts of groups. Only seem to care when it's BLM. Funny how that works.


Individual acts of violence are easy to shrug away as a one-off.

Commandeering city blocks for 3 months isn't.

Shooting a 12 year old girl dead in the burnt out parking lot of Wendy's isn't. And funny how nobody saw nothing. Not funny ha-ha. Funny fuqing-sad.

Maybe you think that burned out and looted businesses is a small price to pay.
But then maybe it wasn't your business that got ransacked.
And these businesses aren't even the giant corporate "man" that many think are keeping them down. These are locally owned stores that are already struggling due to covid.

But that doesn't matter to a Marxist. And those who follow her.

Sure, "terrorist" is borderline overkill.
But it's in the right zip code.
they are militant thugs and they're no better and no less racist than those they accuse.

But to say it out loud requires one to ignore the media narrative.

It's not cowardice to disagree with me. But it is to ignore the facts in lieu of that narrative.



tailgater Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
BLM fun fact #69

Patrisse Cullors' mentor was Eric Mann.

Google "Mann and Weather Underground" for more details.

You could even add "FBI declares domestic terrorist" for even more joy.

victor809 Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
You didn't answer my question. You just threw up a bunch of nonsense.

Best guess, you reread the quote and realized how stupid you were.
Speyside Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
I'll take Faschism for 100 Alex.

Even if you consider all of #BLM terrorist I will postulate that there is good terrorism in the way you describe terrorism. The Boston tea party would be my fundamental example.
Speyside Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
BTW, Communism is conceptually doable. But it has never existed in the real world. Perhaps hippy communes were as close as there has ever been.

Finally for people of color our county has never worked out for them. So why wouldn't they want an alternative no matter how I'll conceived?
victor809 Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
Meh. I wouldn't bet on it being successful in any way.

but you make a fair point. The people usually arguing to try it are those who capitalism hasn't worked out so well for.
delta1 Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,141
ZRX1200 wrote:
Delta, what’s happening in Portland during the day in not what’s happening at night, it’s like Jekyll and Hyde. Burning, shooting fireworks, using lasers, throwing various objects, destroying public property....none of which is peaceful. Now most of the protest is peaceful but not at Mark Hatfield courthouse (currently). Do you understand how kooky left Portland is? Why in the biggest most leftist town do they need to act this way to get what they want? Because things aren’t what they seem in totality.

Victor, the smartest dumba$$ on the boards.

Opel that’s my tag line but I do authorize your usage.


appreciate the insight, Z

so we can accurately distinguish peaceful protesters from the knuckleheads and not use the broadbrush...


I visited Portland last year, sister has friends in Lake Oswego...we stayed in the downtown area near the bus station and PSU...friendly youngish locals...lotsa great places to eat ...the hike to Forest Park was well worth it...

hope to return...how far are you from there?
delta1 Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,141
there have been numerous incidents of white supremacist provocateurs committing criminal acts of vandalism at the sites of BLM protests...
ostensibly in effort to strengthen the narrative that con media keeps pushing: that these are violent terrorists who hate America...

have any of you ever talked to a BLM organizer or spoken to people attending a demonstration? I did, and drew a very different conclusion than labeling them thugs...
tailgater Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
The media influence runs strong here.

Here's the quote (I think) that's in question: "If the US doesn't give us what we want then we will burn it down"

Alone, that quote could be taken in different ways.
But watching cities burn in the wake of "peaceful protests" (Miriam Webster definition would be "riots") there is only a single way to interpret it.

Sure, there are "good people" attending the "protests".
Hell, I'm on record as embracing the original cause. Who wouldn't? It made sense. It was pure.
But we were scammed.
The goal was/is the systematic tear down of our country.

You don't burn buildings to promote peace.
You don't cover for murderous thugs who kill innocent little girls.
You simply don't.




tailgater Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
delta1 wrote:
there have been numerous incidents of white supremacist provocateurs committing criminal acts of vandalism at the sites of BLM protests...
ostensibly in effort to strengthen the narrative that con media keeps pushing: that these are violent terrorists who hate America...

have any of you ever talked to a BLM organizer or spoken to people attending a demonstration? I did, and drew a very different conclusion than labeling them thugs...


I read about the BLM cofounder.
Who is a self proclaimed Marxist.
And had a mentor in a domestic terrorist group.

And I read about the president of New York's BLM organization.
He said they would burn America down.

Yes. I mentioned these earlier.
But your post suggests you didn't comprehend it.


Locally, after an organized BLM protest in my town that WAS peaceful, the throngs took to social media.
Seems they didn't like the fact that the nearby Starbucks boarded up their windows for the event.

Cancel culture is real.
victor809 Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
sigh.
No tail. The quote you had is below. What the hell could possibly be a problem with this?

tailgater wrote:
From BlackLivesMatter.com

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.




As for the other? Meh. What they want is to not be treated differently by the country's police force, to the point of innocent people being killed without repercussions.

If no one is willing to give them that, why would I judge them for being willing to burn it down.

But I honestly don't expect you to agree with that. From your years of posting we already know that. You'll get super supportive of protests again when it's something important to you. Like haircuts or something.
JadeRose Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 19,329
I thought this thread was about TG celebrating a dump he took.


blow me macs,

Jade
tailgater Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
victor809 wrote:
sigh.
No tail. The quote you had is below. What the hell could possibly be a problem with this?



As for the other? Meh. What they want is to not be treated differently by the country's police force, to the point of innocent people being killed without repercussions.

If no one is willing to give them that, why would I judge them for being willing to burn it down.

But I honestly don't expect you to agree with that. From your years of posting we already know that. You'll get super supportive of protests again when it's something important to you. Like haircuts or something.


Only a fool or a liar would entertain the notion that the breakdown of the nuclear family hasn't had a devastatingly negative effect on today's youth, especially in the black community.
Considering the present party, I'll have to admit that one could also be both.


As for the burning quote?
Try to keep up, Chumly.
Although I feel it's a dangerous quote, that isn't the point. I'm calling BLM violent, and I've been asked to explain why I feel that way. Stupid people have already implied racism. So I offer a quote that specifies violence. And you shrug. Because you're an idiot. And a pot stirrer.

tailgater Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
JadeRose wrote:
I thought this thread was about TG celebrating a dump he took.


blow me macs,

Jade


That would be LBM (loose bowel movement).

victor809 Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
tailgater wrote:
Only a fool or a liar would entertain the notion that the breakdown of the nuclear family hasn't had a devastatingly negative effect on today's youth, especially in the black community.
Considering the present party, I'll have to admit that one could also be both.


As for the burning quote?
Try to keep up, Chumly.
Although I feel it's a dangerous quote, that isn't the point. I'm calling BLM violent, and I've been asked to explain why I feel that way. Stupid people have already implied racism. So I offer a quote that specifies violence. And you shrug. Because you're an idiot. And a pot stirrer.


Your reading comprehension is poor. They are "disrupting" a "requirement". Essentially they are doing nothing. There is no nuclear family requirement in our country, so there is nothing to disrupt. All they are doing is providing support for each other "to the degree.... " that everyone involved is "comfortable".

That you have a problem with essentially a statement which is doing nothing, and just says they'll support each other is baffling.

As for the res.... Don't bother explaining to me. I don't actually care about your explanations regarding that. I don't bother reading them other than to mock you anyway. I certainly didn't ask you for an explanation. The reason is pretty damn clear.
tailgater Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
The quote is against the nuclear family.
True, there is no "requirement", yet it's certainly encouraged in this country.
Hell, the entire gay marriage movement was based on the fact that American society treats people according to social status (in this case married versus single).
A traditional family is similarly viewed and treated differently than are the families with one parent. Especially when siblings have only one parent (the mother) in common.
You're arguing a "fact" that has little to do with the discussion, nor the intent of the author. Do you think this woman was reeling against some laws or requirements? Do you? Because if you do you should focus your concern with comprehension inwards.
Again.



victor809 Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
You'll never get it.
You use the gay rights fight to have the ability to have a "nuclear family" as some sort of argument that people who are just saying they oppose the idea that it's some sort of "requirement" are trying to destroy something.

thats very very poor logic.

Tell you what tail. I'm steadfastly disrupting the requirement you fit beer-can sized plugs in your ass by supporting your fetish for trump's tiny, tiny orange fingers which collectively care for your butthole, especially when it's waxed, to the degree that your sphincter, and prostate are comfortable..

Now go at it. show me how wrong I am to do that.
tailgater Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
Typical vic.
You focused on the wrong word and now you want to blame me.

Such a snowflake.
Take ownership. Show a little self respect once in a while.

The funny part is, that if what you're saying was in fact the reality here, then Ms. Cullors would have to firmly believe that there is a requirement to have a nuclear family.
I don't like her organization.
But even I don't believe that she's that stupid.

What are you? Racist?


victor809 Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
speaking of people who focus on the wrong word......

I get it. You're not smart, and you tend to espouse racist ideals. I know the challenges I'm facing here.

But she literally just said "if you don't want, or for whatever reason cannot have a nuclear family, we support you through extended families and "villages" to the extent everyone's comfortable"

That's the extent of it. And you decided it must mean they are attacking the nuclear family.
If you look at a statement like that and find an attack.... then you're looking for a reason to see an attack.

Which brings us back to the "espousing racist ideals".

delta1 Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,141
funny how tail is zeroing in on and critiquing BLM's statement about the nuclear family...and yet he ignores the historic destruction the white establishment has had on black families since the birth of our nation...


here's a hilarious tail line: "Hell, I'm on record as embracing the original cause. Who wouldn't? It made sense. It was pure."

you mean back in Ferguson, or immediately after the George Floyd killing? I'd like to see any post of yours in support of the BLM...or for that matter any protest against racism and for social equality and/or the end to police brutality, especially when interacting with minorities
tailgater Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
delta1 wrote:
funny how tail is zeroing in on and critiquing BLM's statement about the nuclear family...and yet he ignores the historic destruction the white establishment has had on black families since the birth of our nation...


here's a hilarious tail line: "Hell, I'm on record as embracing the original cause. Who wouldn't? It made sense. It was pure."

you mean back in Ferguson, or immediately after the George Floyd killing? I'd like to see any post of yours in support of the BLM...or for that matter any protest against racism and for social equality and/or the end to police brutality, especially when interacting with minorities


You would?
Then do a search at the beginning of the George Floyd thing.

And don't worry. I knew you wouldn't remember.
You only see race and by default, you only see the negative.
It's pathetic. But there it is.

tailgater Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
victor809 wrote:
speaking of people who focus on the wrong word......

I get it. You're not smart, and you tend to espouse racist ideals. I know the challenges I'm facing here.

But she literally just said "if you don't want, or for whatever reason cannot have a nuclear family, we support you through extended families and "villages" to the extent everyone's comfortable"

That's the extent of it. And you decided it must mean they are attacking the nuclear family.
If you look at a statement like that and find an attack.... then you're looking for a reason to see an attack.

Which brings us back to the "espousing racist ideals".



Ha!
You truly are an imbecile.
AND a liar.

She didn't say "IF you don't want..." or "IF you don't have..."
She said "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families"

We disrupt it.
By doing this other thing.

Disrupt.
And here's how we do it.

Not "if".

You idiot.
You can change your goalposts.
You can't change hers.

ZRX1200 Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
He is Mr Sophistry.
rfenst Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
Hey, this is what "Resist" looks like.


Dirty, smelling, angry communists.

For those thinking this BLM was going to do anything...get on their bus to nowhere.
victor809 Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
tailgater wrote:
Ha!
You truly are an imbecile.
AND a liar.

She didn't say "IF you don't want..." or "IF you don't have..."
She said "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families"

We disrupt it.
By doing this other thing.

Disrupt.
And here's how we do it.

Not "if".

You idiot.
You can change your goalposts.
You can't change hers.



Short bus, if you remove (or disrupt) a requirement for something, you are not disrupting the thing. Just the requirement.

If I disrupt the requirement for seatbelts, I'm not forcing you not to wear a seatbelt. That makes a seatbelt a "if you choose or not".

I know you aren't smart enough to understand this. I know you're going to pretend it means something different. Because you can't help it. Black people are demanding something. You must act against it, no matter how dumb you sound when you do.
Speyside Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
frankj1 Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

the quote in question is shown here in context of a larger vision that one may or may not support.
But anyone who thinks the cause was good and then quickly morphed may not be aware of how long ago the origin began.

Sort of like "it takes a village..." I'm not sure the words in context mean what either side of this infers.
Did anyone think it takes a village meant to literally remove children from their homes and have every adult in the village raise them in warehouses? It's more conceptual, it's not a concrete thought.
We do all have input on others, we do all impact others, especially on developing children.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

What We Believe

Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.

In the years since, we’ve committed to struggling together and to imagining and creating a world free of anti-Blackness, where every Black person has the social, economic, and political power to thrive.

Black Lives Matter began as a call to action in response to state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Our intention from the very beginning was to connect Black people from all over the world who have a shared desire for justice to act together in their communities. The impetus for that commitment was, and still is, the rampant and deliberate violence inflicted on us by the state.

Enraged by the death of Trayvon Martin and the subsequent acquittal of his killer, George Zimmerman, and inspired by the 31-day takeover of the Florida State Capitol by POWER U and the Dream Defenders, we took to the streets. A year later, we set out together on the Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride to Ferguson, in search of justice for Mike Brown and all of those who have been torn apart by state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism. Forever changed, we returned home and began building the infrastructure for the Black Lives Matter Global Network, which, even in its infancy, has become a political home for many.

Ferguson helped to catalyze a movement to which we’ve all helped give life. Organizers who call this network home have ousted anti-Black politicians, won critical legislation to benefit Black lives, and changed the terms of the debate on Blackness around the world. Through movement and relationship building, we have also helped catalyze other movements and shifted culture with an eye toward the dangerous impacts of anti-Blackness.

These are the results of our collective efforts.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network is as powerful as it is because of our membership, our partners, our supporters, our staff, and you. Our continued commitment to liberation for all Black people means we are continuing the work of our ancestors and fighting for our collective freedom because it is our duty.

Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported.

We acknowledge, respect, and celebrate differences and commonalities.

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.

We intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

We see ourselves as part of the global Black family, and we are aware of the different ways we are impacted or privileged as Black people who exist in different parts of the world.

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

We cultivate an intergenerational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, show up with the capacity to lead and learn.

We embody and practice justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.



Anyone following this lunacy is a complete and abject moron. Follow the money and it's virtually a DNC piggybank. If you think for one second you're supporting some cause, you are...a terrorist cause that wants to rip down the framework of our country. Get your minds right, because this crap...it will NEVER end well.
rfenst Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
OK.
Do you have any "wiggle" room?
DrMaddVibe Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
With the above proclamation of theirs?

No. None.

I read somewhere some said that if you have to have a color in front of Lives Matter, you're a racist. I agree with that.

Look at all the violence this organization has caused because their patron Trayvon Martin's death. You of all people know that once the facts came out in court there was never going to be anything but a Not Guilty verdict. Same for the other case they want to uphold. They're taking violent criminals and putting them on pedestals. When their street court falls apart in the real courts they riot, burn cities and kill people. I'm not glorifying that in any way, shape or form.

The minute the riots started they lost all credibility. All of it.
rfenst Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
DMV,
I was only joking around.
Perhaps I should have used the sarcasm emoji...
DrMaddVibe Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
rfenst wrote:
DMV,
I was only joking around.
Perhaps I should have used the sarcasm emoji...



Yeah...without it...it gets lost in this medium.

But this "movement" is akin to a large temper tantrum. The parent should NEVER give in to the kids selfish demands. With demands like these? We're dealing with insanity. This is America not the USSR.
Speyside Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
Frying pan

Let's fix the problem for ALL Americans. It is an ongoing cycle of oppression that hurts people of all skin colors. Welfare is the problem, it's chains never let go. They need good schools and good trade schools. They need good medical services. They need a path to a decent to great job they can believe in. Drug dealers and gang bangers need the death penalty. They need a changed policing model. When it comes to violent crime policing should be just the beginning of harsh treatment. The neighborhood of good people there they need to be treated better
And so much more.
xibbumbero Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,535
tailgater wrote:
It's been 2 months.

What's your end game?

Time to talk like adults? Or just keep burning sh*t?

Your call.



My call is,it's the left protesting peacefully and the right burning chit to make the left look bad and give trump one more thing to rant on about,blaming Antifa and all the Democrats that have ever lived. X Shame on you
deadeyedick Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 14,414
xibbumbero wrote:
My call is,it's the left protesting peacefully and the right burning chit to make the left look bad and give trump one more thing to rant on about,blaming Antifa and all the Democrats that have ever lived. X Shame on you


Told ya it was the boogaloo movement.
borndead1 Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2006
Posts: 5,154
Protesters are protesting. Looters are looting.

I don't see the big issue with BLM. Black people are disproportionately harassed and killed by cops. They want it to stop.

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who don't want all cops to be judged by a few bad actors are all too willing to toss that principle aside when it comes to any cause seen as liberal or leftist.
xibbumbero Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2002
Posts: 12,535
deadeyedick wrote:
Told ya it was the boogaloo movement.


Hey,You old fart,you haven't done the Electric Boogaloo since the 70's. X Shame on you
ZRX1200 Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
X it ain’t the right burning 💩in Portland at the Hatfield courthouse.
frankj1 Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
borndead1 wrote:
Protesters are protesting. Looters are looting.

I don't see the big issue with BLM. Black people are disproportionately harassed and killed by cops. They want it to stop.

I find it interesting that a lot of the people who don't want all cops to be judged by a few bad actors are all too willing to toss that principle aside when it comes to any cause seen as liberal or leftist.

yes
tailgater Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
victor809 wrote:
Short bus, if you remove (or disrupt) a requirement for something, you are not disrupting the thing. Just the requirement.

If I disrupt the requirement for seatbelts, I'm not forcing you not to wear a seatbelt. That makes a seatbelt a "if you choose or not".

I know you aren't smart enough to understand this. I know you're going to pretend it means something different. Because you can't help it. Black people are demanding something. You must act against it, no matter how dumb you sound when you do.


You say the words. And you think they make sense. So you believe them.


Poor, stupid vic.
Speyside Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
Where is the wrong in black people demanding to be treated the same as white people? And don't hide behind the rioting and looting, we both know that is wrong. It seems to me many people are hiding behind the rioting and looting and not addressing a valid demand. Nore am I interested in the BLM manifesto. I am only interested in ending a insidious wrong that has always been part of America.
victor809 Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
No you're not.

It's clear by your choice to purposely misinterpret some random line in the BLM website and use it as justification to say "oh, I'd totally support black rights... If they just would ask for them in the specific way I see as appropriate"

My words are logical. Your inability to understand them demonstrates why I think you're a disgusting person.

edit - for 95
BuckyB93 Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,256
Victor is so wicked smart he can tell you what you are thinking and what you mean when you say things.

Sure is nice to have a resident troll around with Vulcan mind meld abilities to explain things for us
victor809 Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 23,865
A preponderance of evidence.

Dude says or acts a certain way enough times and you can start to get a picture for what is driving it
Not rocket surgery.
BuckyB93 Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,256
Kinda like a certain troll on these boards? One that's been banned more times than any other individual here?

Someone who needs the attention so much that he had to keep creating different screen names under different e-mail addys?

Someone who needed the attention so much that he used credit card number generators to get fake credit card numbers so he could make another login name so he could get back in. You mean someone like that?

Yeah, I think most get the picture of what's driving you.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>