America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by MACS. 79 replies replies.
2 Pages<12
Tell lawmakers to drop cruel ‘don’t say gay’ bill
Dg west deptford Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,644
They are SOOOooo P.O.'d that DeSantis is blocking the grooming parties that go on in kindergarten!

Gotta get 'em young or you could loose 'em

DeSantis does not know the wrath of a jilted pedo bloc

ZRX1200 Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
I’m here for the “I didn’t read it” apologies.
Mike3316 Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 280
^
I'm thinking you may be waiting a loooooong time for that my friend! lol
Sunoverbeach Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
I didn't read it. I'm a hair or two shy of apologetic
Mike3316 Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 280
I've read it. And I accept your non-apology apology SOB. :-)
DrMaddVibe Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
8trackdisco wrote:
Hate is the friend of the Republicans.


Lincoln would beg to differ.
Mike3316 Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 280
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Lincoln would beg to differ.

As would I
Sunoverbeach Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
We're dealing with fundamentalists. The Amish are fundamentalists, but they don't try to hijack a carrriage at needlepoint. And if you're ever in Amish country and see a man with his hand buried in a horse's ass, that's a mechanic
- RW
Dg west deptford Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,644
What's the Amish guy doing to Tony?!
ZRX1200 Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
Well the Amish don’t have trains……so I think they’re running a wagon on him?
MACS Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 74,941
I'm just gonna leave this right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4d49fgzrY
Krazeehorse Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 04-09-2010
Posts: 1,831
Sunoverbeach wrote:
We're dealing with fundamentalists. The Amish are fundamentalists, but they don't try to hijack a carrriage at needlepoint. And if you're ever in Amish country and see a man with his hand buried in a horse's ass, that's a mechanic
- RW

Or he's hiding his cellphone.
RayR Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
MACS wrote:
I'm just gonna leave this right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4d49fgzrY


The LGBQ+XYZ community would say Tulsi just suffers from internalized Transphobia and Homophobia.

Eric July has got something to show you that's is difficult to watch...

https://odysee.com/@YoungRippa59:a/this-is-difficult-to-watch...:8


MACS Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 74,941
The 100% FACT of the matter is this... less than 2% of the world's population is gay, lesbian, trans, what-the-fk-ever...

So why, in the name of all that is holy and good in this world, is it so important to teach our children about this when they're in grade school, middle school, or even high school?? Think about that.

It is not the government's responsibility to teach our children anything but reading, writing and arithmetic. Parents should be teaching the rest.
RayR Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Not according to this polyamorous genderfluid witch preschool teacher in Florida.
Talk about freaky, another one with green hair. Must be the sign of the witch. 🧹🧙🏻‍♀️

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1512208604421496832
HockeyDad Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,095
There were no gays or transgender kids in elementary school when I was a kid. I can’t recall any sexuality training from teachers when I was that age.

There seems to now be a rush to convert them before puberty.
ZRX1200 Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
#weneedvoters
frankj1 Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
MACS wrote:
The 100% FACT of the matter is this... less than 2% of the world's population is gay, lesbian, trans, what-the-fk-ever...

So why, in the name of all that is holy and good in this world, is it so important to teach our children about this when they're in grade school, middle school, or even high school?? Think about that.

It is not the government's responsibility to teach our children anything but reading, writing and arithmetic. Parents should be teaching the rest.

I'll share some general thoughts of mine as if we were talking in person, but I have no interest in getting more involved in the specifics of Florida's debate...

It's my opinion that the least important thing is what is the percent. Most of what I've heard/read over recent years places the number about double your stats, and that's still a tiny amount of the population...even accounting for so many still fearful of being counted and/or in denial (shameful). So what if N. Korea has zero, right?

But I've spent most of my life believing that the minority, especially a tiny minority, make up the percent of the population for whom rights are most fragile and for whom protection from the majority is most critical, in America. It's a box that must be checked or we are being dishonest about much of our claims about "All Men".

Bear in mind that even the numbers you are using are far more than the number of Jews on the planet, just to use an example that is close to my heart. Just my perspective. Yet most fair minded educated citizens consider knowledge of the history of my people a lesson on what not to repeat. Never Again. Never again should we hide who we are in order to avoid persecution. Make that never again should anyone...

I am not an expert on what should or should not make up the curriculum in public schools, even if the subject is reading lists for specific courses like American authors of the south in the late 19th century. Yet I don't disagree with questions about appropriate age for subjects dealing with sexuality and all that encompasses. But I also don't want to close closet doors again as that marginalizes and hides and shames an admittedly tiny percent of the population that had just started to feel safe enough to come out. I don't want laws specific to any group. Local debate can handle local curriculum...C-Bid Law of proximity and stuff applies here.

Of course you're correct that parents should be teaching lots of stuff instead of leaving it to the schools. I happen to have had the good fortune to have lived with a 35 year plus specialist whom you've met and raised a now 10 year veteran and head of the English department at the local high school who say parents ain't even teaching kids to respect the classroom authority figure so they waste time teaching manners, respect, discipline...all the stuff that should be prerequisites to entering school in order to be taught in the first place. I've drifted, sorry.

I guess I could sum up my thoughts more clearly by saying if we really had been living as prescribed in the Constitution (and Bill of Rights) this thread wouldn't have even existed.







Sunoverbeach Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
There are basically two types of people—people who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
- MT
BuckyB93 Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,256
frankj1 wrote:
I'll share some general thoughts of mine as if we were talking in person, but I have no interest in getting more involved in the specifics of Florida's debate...

It's my opinion that the least important thing is what is the percent. Most of what I've heard/read over recent years places the number about double your stats, and that's still a tiny amount of the population...even accounting for so many still fearful of being counted and/or in denial (shameful). So what if N. Korea has zero, right?

But I've spent most of my life believing that the minority, especially a tiny minority, make up the percent of the population for whom rights are most fragile and for whom protection from the majority is most critical, in America. It's a box that must be checked or we are being dishonest about much of our claims about "All Men".

Bear in mind that even the numbers you are using are far more than the number of Jews on the planet, just to use an example that is close to my heart. Just my perspective. Yet most fair minded educated citizens consider knowledge of the history of my people a lesson on what not to repeat. Never Again. Never again should we hide who we are in order to avoid persecution. Make that never again should anyone...

I am not an expert on what should or should not make up the curriculum in public schools, even if the subject is reading lists for specific courses like American authors of the south in the late 19th century. Yet I don't disagree with questions about appropriate age for subjects dealing with sexuality and all that encompasses. But I also don't want to close closet doors again as that marginalizes and hides and shames an admittedly tiny percent of the population that had just started to feel safe enough to come out. I don't want laws specific to any group. Local debate can handle local curriculum...C-Bid Law of proximity and stuff applies here.

Of course you're correct that parents should be teaching lots of stuff instead of leaving it to the schools. I happen to have had the good fortune to have lived with a 35 year plus specialist whom you've met and raised a now 10 year veteran and head of the English department at the local high school who say parents ain't even teaching kids to respect the classroom authority figure so they waste time teaching manners, respect, discipline...all the stuff that should be prerequisites to entering school in order to be taught in the first place. I've drifted, sorry.

I guess I could sum up my thoughts more clearly by saying if we really had been living as prescribed in the Constitution (and Bill of Rights) this thread wouldn't have even existed.



You are kind of drifting off topic. I'll add my 2 cents to some things you touched on.
Should parents be more involved with their kids' education and curriculum? Yes.
Should parents be more involved with the kids' homework (especially when young and grade school age)? Yes.
Should parents instill behaviors onto their kids to respect the teachers and authority figures in that environment (not only teachers and admin staff but athletic coaches, teacher assistants, bus drivers, crossing guards, playground monitors..)? Yes.

The topic is, should schools be allowed to discuss things like sex and sexuality in the class room all the way down to the kindergarten age group? NO!

Sure, kindergartners have some concept of the two different biological sexes (boys have different parts than girls). When my kids were around that age they sometimes took baths together (two for one deal while getting them ready for bed and reading time). Sometimes they took them separate. Sometimes one would escape and run around the house buck naked.

It was nice when they decided that wanted to shower rather than a bath. Made it easier for me: Go take your shower, I'll toss your jammies into the bathroom so you can get ready for bed. BUT DON'T USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER, save some for your sister/brother (both are notorious for taking a shower until the hot water tank was depleted).

So yes, the cihillins do have some idea of sexual identity at a young age but in the biological and physical sense. That doesn't mean that they are ready to digest or understand these things at a mental or emotional level. Teaching young kids who haven't even hit the double digits on their age them and exposing them to sexuality identity issues that some might go through many years away at a puberty level, teen level, or adult level... this is not right.
RayR Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
HockeyDad wrote:
There were no gays or transgender kids in elementary school when I was a kid. I can’t recall any sexuality training from teachers when I was that age.

There seems to now be a rush to convert them before puberty.


Yes, the rush to convert them before puberty is part of the plan to manufacture more faithful leftoids in the indoctrination centers.
I can only remember 2 characters in high school who were clearly "different". One was a very effeminate boy in his speech and mannerisms and the other was a Nazi Hitler fan. Regardless, there were only boys and girls, and no one questioned which one they were.
Transgenderism and genderfluid were not even concepts we could even imagine. Those were later inventions of the leftoids, bound and determined to turn the world upside down by shoving their foreign doctrines down our throats, trying to convince peeps that gender was a social construct and so that makes them "normal" and we not so much if we do not accept it.
Sure we knew deviations existed in the dark corners of society but they didn't affect our biological and cultural norms. Sex-Ed as basic as it was only dealt with heterosexual relationships.
Whistlebritches Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,619
Where does it say "Don't say gay"?????

I have no .problem teaching High Schoolers about the birds and the bees,how to wear a condom ......even anal sex will avoid pregnancy.I don't care at that age........they've at least had time to decide which sex they are attracted to.But children 8th grade down need to stick to the three R's
8trackdisco Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,449
BuckyB93 wrote:
You are kind of drifting off topic. I'll add my 2 cents to some things you touched on.
Should parents be more involved with their kids' education and curriculum? Yes.
Should parents be more involved with the kids' homework (especially when young and grade school age)? Yes.
Should parents instill behaviors onto their kids to respect the teachers and authority figures in that environment (not only teachers and admin staff but athletic coaches, teacher assistants, bus drivers, crossing guards, playground monitors..)? Yes.

The topic is, should schools be allowed to discuss things like sex and sexuality in the class room all the way down to the kindergarten age group? NO!

Sure, kindergartners have some concept of the two different biological sexes (boys have different parts than girls). When my kids were around that age they sometimes took baths together (two for one deal while getting them ready for bed and reading time). Sometimes they took them separate. Sometimes one would escape and run around the house buck naked.

It was nice when they decided that wanted to shower rather than a bath. Made it easier for me: Go take your shower, I'll toss your jammies into the bathroom so you can get ready for bed. BUT DON'T USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER, save some for your sister/brother (both are notorious for taking a shower until the hot water tank was depleted).

So yes, the cihillins do have some idea of sexual identity at a young age but in the biological and physical sense. That doesn't mean that they are ready to digest or understand these things at a mental or emotional level. Teaching young kids who haven't even hit the double digits on their age them and exposing them to sexuality identity issues that some might go through many years away at a puberty level, teen level, or adult level... this is not right.


A side bar on this one.
If say a 12 year old is born male, and they become female when they become female, it opens another weird door.

If a child is allowed to change their sex as a child, can they also consent to sex with an adult?

It would seem weird to on one hand to sign off on the slash of a twig and berries and replace with a coin slot, and then not let them fill their coin slot when they see fit. Er, no?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
No. It's a logical comparison, but still no. Though I'd also staunchly oppose surgery for anyone until past puberty and well into adulthood. I don't know what the magic number is, but I believe it takes quite a number of years to truly know yourself as a person. Teens and twenty somethings think they do, but they're wrong (generally). So how can they make a sound decision on something like gender reassignment? I'd be curious to see a study of current alternatively identifying youth compared to their identification 20yrs from now.

To the main topic, teaching young kids tolerance for different views without getting into details of what some of those views are? Cool. Sex ed for both straight and the alternatively curious in high school? Fine. It's a health and safety issue more than anything. Gender identity? I don't really see that as a general school curriculum subject. Create programs. Provide specially trained counselors. Whatever. But I don't see it as a class personally. $.02 deposited
DrMaddVibe Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
Whistlebritches wrote:
Where does it say "Don't say gay"?????

I have no .problem teaching High Schoolers about the birds and the bees,how to wear a condom ......even anal sex will avoid pregnancy.I don't care at that age........they've at least had time to decide which sex they are attracted to.But children 8th grade down need to stick to the three R's


Its in there....somewhere....

rfenst wrote:


So why is the state Legislature so focused on attacking LGBTQ-plus individuals? The answer is ugly and cynical: They are singling out sexual minorities because they consider it to be good politics. Anti-gay legislation panders to the prejudiced minority in GOP lawmakers’ right-wing base. And it divides the attention of progressive opponents who might instead be protesting legislation that favors special interests, guts environmental protections or otherwise elevates greed over good policy.

As for the vast numbers of Floridians who are politically moderate or nonpartisan — lawmakers know those voters probably support rights for LGBTQ-plus people. But lawmakers are betting that those middle-of-the-road voters don’t feel strongly enough about the issue to influence the way they vote.

Residents of Central Florida, many of whom still remember scrolling through the list of victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre looking for familiar names, should let lawmakers know they are disgusted by this attempt to weaponize bigotry. There’s one bill in particular to protest: The so-called “don’t say gay” bill (HB 1557/SB 1834)

The bill is an insidious, nasty piece of work. If it passes, it could make life hell for LGBTQ-plus students and faculty in Florida’s public schools, increasing the risk of self-harm, sex-based offenses and depression. Gay, lesbian and bisexual youth are already nearly three times more likely to attempt suicide, and report more bullying and harassment.
And that’s just the edge of the knife: Though this masquerades as parental-rights legislation, the bigger impact would be to put every Florida classroom at the mercy of the handful of zealots who are still fighting the sexual-identity war — from both sides.


Frying pan

https://youtu.be/dTRKCXC0JFg


Oh, this bill is gonna make life a living hell for the faculty that was used to shooting fish in a barrel and the curriculum to back their behaviors.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 51,995
For those that thought this was all just a Florida issue...SURPRISE!!! Just like CRT...it's NATIONWIDE!!!!

Washington Post’s Aaron Blake Defends Groomers In Public Schools



A fascinating element to the controversy over teaching sex topics to very young children in public schools is the knee-jerk reaction by leftists in the media, not to dispute that kids are being taught sex stuff, but to defend that they are!

In an “analysis” piece both hilarious and infuriating, the Washington Post’s Aaron Blake this week attempted to explain away official guidelines in New Jersey for the state’s school teachers in educating children on sexual and gender identity and expression.

“Conservative media oversell New Jersey’s guidelines for teaching gender,” read the headline.

True, in recent days Republicans and conservatives have drawn attention to New Jersey to back up the argument that new policies regulating how and when children are taught about sex are needed in more states and school districts. Florida is the most well-known example of a state crafting and passing legislation expressly for that purpose.

The reason for making an example out of New Jersey is because earlier this year, one school district promoted materials offering first-grade teachers lessons on “honest sexuality education” that would “Define gender, gender identity and gender role stereotypes.”

Included in that sweet-sounding literature was instruction for teachers in discussing the young students’ body parts. “You might feel like you are a boy, you might feel like you are a girl,” it says. “You might feel like you’re a boy even if you have body parts that some people might tell you are ‘girl’ parts. You might feel like you’re a girl even if you have body parts that some people might tell you are ‘boy’ parts. And you might not feel like you’re a boy or a girl, but you’re a little bit of both.”

This is, again, material made available by the school district to teachers of first-grade children.

But not so fast! Blake was ready to demonstrate why this is all nothing. “Repeatedly, Fox News and others have framed this as something amounting to actual school curriculum,” he wrote. “But the school district and the advocacy group both say that’s not the case — that these were sample materials that the district shared as it reviews the state guidelines.”

Don’t you see? This isn’t “actual school curriculum.” It’s only “sample materials” that were “shared”!

Blake helpfully included a quote from district Superintendent Raymond González, who offered this simple explanation: “The cited sample plans were part of a website that was included as a link to illustrate the type of possible resources for school districts shared by the N.J. Department of Education. We have said repeatedly that these are resources only and that they are not state-mandated.”

It makes all the difference, doesn’t it? The guidance on talking with first graders about how their “‘boy’ parts” and “‘girl’ parts” make them feel isn’t “state-mandated.” They’re just “possible resources for school districts”!

Furthemore, up until just days ago, New Jersey’s Department of Education had official guidelines on its website for how to talk with public-school children about gender identity and sexual orientation. Second-grade teachers are instructed to “discuss the range of ways people express their gender and how gender role stereotypes may limit behavior.” (The guidelines have since been taken down.)

Editor: Um, Aaron, it actually looks like this school district was instructing teachers to talk with young children about sex topics.

Blake: Yeah, but conservatives are overselling it. I asked, and it’s not the actual school curriculum. It’s not state-mandated. Hit publish.

This isn’t even hair splitting. It’s some kind of weird back-door admission. Yeah, some teachers might be talking with first graders about their privates, but this isn’t what it seems.

It’s exactly what it seems, and people like Blake are defending it.



https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/14/washington-posts-aaron-blake-defends-groomers-in-public-schools/
RayR Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
It's all part of the plot to breed and groom collectivist hermaphrodite Lizard People in public skools.🦎
Sunoverbeach Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
- MT
MACS Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 74,941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhAkVJUYezc

Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12