America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 months ago by ZRX1200. 22 replies replies.
Russia is turning Ukraine into a wasteland...
Mr. Jones Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,867
I have been watching the news recently...

All these cities that are being attacked or overrun and taken over are really blown up big-time...

Even if this stops?

30-40% of these areas that have seen action are uninhabitable at best ..

It will take years to rebuild that country...in like 4 weeks ? Russia has destroyed the crap outta that place and continues to do so...

This is not going to end well...

Can anyone predict where this will be
By memorial day 2022???

I'm saying at least a 10% chance of WWIII
and a nuclear winter...
And that may be A LOW GUESS...
Mr. Jones Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,867
Watch :

"The Canadian PREPPER"

He just said that RUSSIA HAS JUST REOCCUPIED SEVERAL ABANDONED ARTIC BASES NORTH OF CANADA...

THESE ROOOSKIE'S AINT FU*KIN AROUND ..

"TOUGH GUYS DONT DANCE" (or "tough guys don't eat quiche' ")
NORMAN MAILER's Massachusetts saga masterpiece....movie
Budget/cost $5-10 million
Box ofFiCe tAkE : $348,942.00
NeeDlEsS to saY...

It did nOt makE a prOfiT

"I just deep sixed two heads..."
ZRX1200 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
They should have gotten the booster.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
Did that protect against the ordnance variant?
Mr. Jones Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,867
Just watched a U.S. general on YouTube...

He said ( and I don't know the exact day of his prediction)
Sooooo

Let's say....

It was within the last 3 days...

That means we have one week more or?
10 more days

BEFORE

RUSSIA RUNS OUT OF AMMO , GAS, FOOD AND REPLACEMENT TROOPS...

IF THE UKRAINE CAN LAST TEN MORE DAYS...

RUSSIA WILL LOSE...

ACCORDING TO THIS GENERAL...
frankj1 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
feeling like China may not send them weapons.
They love dominating world money and it's costly to station a million troops around the world.
Speyside2 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
If the send any aide food, gas, military, I think they will receive exactly sanctios/all other Russia has.
HockeyDad Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
frankj1 wrote:
feeling like China may not send them weapons.
They love dominating world money and it's costly to station a million troops around the world.


Russia just needs Chinese money for oil. Most of their weapons are not interchangeable.
HockeyDad Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,464
Mr. Jones wrote:

I'm saying at least a 10% chance of WWIII
and a nuclear winter...
And that may be A LOW GUESS...


I agree with Jones.
RayR Online
#10 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
Dicktators do what dicktators do...robbing and killing.

Thomas DiLorenzo via LRC:

Crocodile Tears Over Ukrainian Civilian “Casualties

"The ideological cornerstone of American statism is the Lincoln myth, concocted around the man who waged total war on his own civilian population in the Southern states, killing at least 50,000 civilians according to Lincoln cultist James McPherson. The real number is bound to be much higher, coming from the “dean” of the Lincoln cult. These were not “collateral damage” in a foreign country, but almost exclusively American women, children, and old men. Then of course “we” dropped Atomic bombs on two Japanese cities occupied almost entirely by civilians; firebombed European cities full of civilians; mass murdered tens of thousands of Plains Indians; killed some 200,000 Filipinos, thousands of Vietnamese civilians, Koreans, Iraqis, Afghans, and on and on and on. But Boobus Americanus is now supposed to believe that only Big Bad Putin would do such things."
8trackdisco Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
Mr. Jones wrote:
I have been watching the news recently...

All these cities that are being attacked or overrun and taken over are really blown up big-time...

Even if this stops?

30-40% of these areas that have seen action are uninhabitable at best ..

It will take years to rebuild that country...in like 4 weeks ? Russia has destroyed the crap outta that place and continues to do so...

This is not going to end well...

Can anyone predict where this will be
By memorial day 2022???

I'm saying at least a 10% chance of WWIII
and a nuclear winter...
And that may be A LOW GUESS...


Listened to an analyst call from end of last week. Guy had some interesting ideas and some shudder-worthy shares.

-Russians haven't been doing as well as everyone thought. There is a moderate amount of conscripts being used.

-Russia has to "win" this war within another month or else their economy will be in dire straights.

-A 10-15% chance of a limited nuclear exchange.
In a darkly humorous moment he said (paraphrasing). There won't be a nuclear exchange. The good news is if I'm wrong, there won't be anyone left to remind me. Am sure some on the call didn't love that phraseology, but I smirked.
8trackdisco Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 56,768
Mr. Jones wrote:
Just watched a U.S. general on YouTube...

He said ( and I don't know the exact day of his prediction)
Sooooo

Let's say....

It was within the last 3 days...

That means we have one week more or?
10 more days

BEFORE

RUSSIA RUNS OUT OF AMMO , GAS, FOOD AND REPLACEMENT TROOPS...

IF THE UKRAINE CAN LAST TEN MORE DAYS...

RUSSIA WILL LOSE...

ACCORDING TO THIS GENERAL...


Nobody knows how many of the Russian elite forces are engaged in this. That is the wildcard.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,194
8trackdisco wrote:
Listened to an analyst call from end of last week. Guy had some interesting ideas and some shudder-worthy shares.

-Russians haven't been doing as well as everyone thought. There is a moderate amount of conscripts being used.

-Russia has to "win" this war within another month or else their economy will be in dire straights.

-A 10-15% chance of a limited nuclear exchange.
In a darkly humorous moment he said (paraphrasing). There won't be a nuclear exchange. The good news is if I'm wrong, there won't be anyone left to remind me. Am sure some on the call didn't love that phraseology, but I smirked.



I can believe that to a large extent.

Some people I talk with always would gloat about the Russian weaponry and state we're not superior to that at all. Well, it's the old WWII analogy...the Nazis built a better tank but the US could build 5 to their 1. Also, it seems that the Russian military has lost it's steely image. They're not as tough as we all thought. Ukraine needs to hold them out as they reload and the world sees them now as the invading marauders they really are. Anyone else seeking the videos of what's going on on the ground in Russia? The public isn't with Putin.
DrafterX Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
I saw a video where Putin was eating a Ukrainian baby... with some farve beans I think.. Mellow
DrMaddVibe Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,194
DrafterX wrote:
I saw a video where Putin was eating a Ukrainian baby... with some farve beans I think.. Mellow



Damn Brett taking ****** pics again.
DrafterX Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
TW brags about getting new ones every weekend... Mellow
Sunoverbeach Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
The Chinese had accused the Tibetans of being terrorists, which is weird. A Tibetan terrorist is like an Amish hacker. It just doesn't fit
- RW
frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
DrMaddVibe wrote:
I can believe that to a large extent.

Some people I talk with always would gloat about the Russian weaponry and state we're not superior to that at all. Well, it's the old WWII analogy...the Nazis built a better tank but the US could build 5 to their 1. Also, it seems that the Russian military has lost it's steely image. They're not as tough as we all thought. Ukraine needs to hold them out as they reload and the world sees them now as the invading marauders they really are. Anyone else seeking the videos of what's going on on the ground in Russia? The public isn't with Putin.

yes.
Stogie1020 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,260
Ok, serious question here...

Are there any parts of western Russia we have been longing for? I ask because the vast majority of Putin's forces are tied up in Ukraine and the Russian military seems pretty inept as a whole. I wonder if a two-front battle sphere would cause Russia enough trouble that they might forgo Ukraine in favor of Homeland defense.
Speyside2 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
What did Putin say to Ukraine after invading?
“Crimea River.”
BuckyB93 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,393
I know it's not of great strategical importance or threatened by Russia but we should grab Albania. If for anything else it makes a for a great song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_tT-q8EF0
ZRX1200 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,417
We’re saved!

Biden issued a thin red line to China and warned them, I’m not sure they answered the phone, but by god he gave them the Corn Pop treatment.

HALLELUJAHS!
Users browsing this topic
Guest