America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 10 days ago by RayR. 295 replies replies.
6 Pages<123456>
DeSantis vs. Disney
ZRX1200 Offline
#201 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
I support rfenster’s house being taken with eminent domain for $50.01k.

LHD was Victor good? We know he didn’t spit…..
HockeyDad Offline
#202 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,095
ZRX1200 wrote:
I support rfenster’s house being taken with eminent domain for $50.01k.

LHD was Victor good? We know he didn’t spit…..


Disclaimer: Victor was not a participant in said display.
rfenst Offline
#203 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
ZRX1200 wrote:
I support rfenster’s house being taken with eminent domain for $50.01k.

LHD was Victor good? We know he didn’t spit…..

Sold!
frankj1 Offline
#204 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
I have no plans to engage endlessly in this, but perhaps some here have a totally different idea than I do of what "grooming" means. I believe it refers to the specific behavior pattern of sexual predators toward their young prey. It is not practiced by either major political party nor by any mainstream group of citizens.

Some posts and posters seem to be saying that half the country is trying to "flip" children's naturally forming sexual identities. Not only is it not what grooming is (as far as I know), it's also outrageous to push an agenda labeling Democrats and/or Liberals as planning that insanity...not unlike the sickos that believe Democrats are Satan worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles.

Hence my post "grooming is fake news".

People's sexual preferences are pretty much hard wired and predetermined long before they are even in touch with those feelings. Some are aware earlier than others. Though the vast majority are heterosexual, not all are. Those who aren't neither chose nor were coerced to change their innate sexuality...check that, maybe a fraction of a fraction...maybe less.

Do any heterosexuals here secretly believe they were born gay but decided to change that? Preposterous, right?
But not as preposterous is the chance that some may have been born gay and lived in denial due to many unfortunate societal conditions.

I'd bet no one knows any of the former but might know one of the latter.

Vast minorities can and do have their rights easily trampled by the vast majority, and not just those with different sexual orientations. Many categories of minority groups have had to fight for equality...races, religions, physically handicapped, learning disabled, etc. They shouldn't have had to do so. Consider yourselves lucky/blessed if that's never been a factor in your lives. Life is so much more difficult for those born to be out of the norm, out of the majority, but should not be confused with perversion.

I do not believe that simply being made aware of the existence of differences among us is necessarily an enticement to adopt a lifestyle not in synch with one's predetermined path.
Telling tiny portions of the citizenry to shut up and stay hidden is abusive in itself. Probably unconstitutional as well.

All that aside, local municipalities and school systems can and should decide curriculum. And individuals and corporations should be able to state their support or dissension regarding proposals and policies without fear of State retribution.

I say that knowing that a side that I might support would also be wrong to punish dissent. I was taught to not try for everything that I want, because if I did get all I want, I'd be part of the group oppressing half the population. That's a far larger concern than any single issue.

Fear the benevolent dictator.

RayR Offline
#205 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Frank, that sure was a lot of blabbering for someone that doesn't want to engage. Bored

So you don't believe Biden was signaling the pedo pedagogists that it's cool to groom kids into transsexuals in kindergarten because "They’re not somebody else’s children; they’re like yours when they’re in the classroom.”?
You think that's outrageous fake news?


frankj1 Offline
#206 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
RayR wrote:
Frank, that sure was a lot of blabbering for someone that doesn't want to engage. Bored

So you don't believe Biden was signaling the pedo pedagogists that it's cool to groom kids into transsexuals in kindergarten because "They’re not somebody else’s children; they’re like yours when they’re in the classroom.”?
You think that's outrageous fake news?



can't handle original ideas flowing from one's conviction to pen and paper, eh.
Sorry I couldn't just didn't cut and paste others' ideas to look intelligent.

Do you not get that sexual preferences are natural?

But your fear of differences is noted. It's also the seeds of prejudice.
RayR Offline
#207 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
frankj1 wrote:
can't handle original ideas flowing from one's conviction to pen and paper, eh.
Sorry I couldn't just didn't cut and paste others' ideas to look intelligent.

Do you not get that sexual preferences are natural?

But your fear of differences is noted. It's also the seeds of prejudice.


I'm just trying to get you to engage in a succinct manner without all that beating around the bush and going off on tangents and stuff.

Every progressive regime believes the children are the property of the state and need to be groomed into citizens who are in compliance with state ideology by apparachiks of the state. I'm just asking you what you really think about what Biden said about the kids not being somebody else’s children (meaning the parents or guardians) and saying to the teacher unionists that they own the children when they are in school and can presumably indoctrinate them any way they need to comply with the regime's woke agenda without the parents or guardians knowledge or consent.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#208 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
In point of fact there is a definition grooming that is to "prepare or train (someone) for a particular purpose or activity." So, in this instance Ray would be correct in his usage pertaining to the acclimation of young minds to the idea of alternative sexuality and gender.

However, Comrade, don't think that voids all culpability on your part, when you know dam well the term "grooming" will likely conjure a perception relative to child molestation above other definitions, in particular since you continue to use ped and pedo as prefixes and adjectives to terms relating to leftist politics. Such usage is simply propaganda, worthy of any fake news sources you generally decry.
frankj1 Offline
#209 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
Sunoverbeach wrote:
In point of fact there is a definition grooming that is to "prepare or train (someone) for a particular purpose or activity." So, in this instance Ray would be correct in his usage pertaining to the acclimation of young minds to the idea of alternative sexuality and gender.

However, Comrade, don't think that voids all culpability on your part, when you know dam well the term "grooming" will likely conjure a perception relative to child molestation above other definitions, in particular since you continue to use ped and pedo as prefixes and adjectives to terms relating to leftist politics. Such usage is simply propaganda, worthy of any fake news sources you generally decry.

acclimation, or knowledge/understanding of?
Either way, a world apart from what is being claimed.
Speyside2 Offline
#210 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Frank, why do you even try to reason with Ray? He will just throw you a quote from the Mice's institute, or a deep south Republican expecting to win with Trump's base, or Newsmixup, and so it goes. When junior goes da da or ma ma, the thought is more original than Ray's posts.

Comrade Ray, you throw the word grooming around so unelequently and in such a decitefull manner it is embarrassing to even read. I literally have seen zero proof of what you are claiming. Also to think a child can be groomed into their sexuality is as unrealistic as thinking someone can be reprogrammed to change their sexuality.

I could say maybe you should focus on the real issues, unfortunately that isn't how you roll. You are just so myopic, which is unfortunate, though this is how you are hardwired and it would be silly to think you even have a modicum of ability to change.

I will pray for you.
RayR Offline
#211 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
In point of fact there is a definition grooming that is to "prepare or train (someone) for a particular purpose or activity." So, in this instance Ray would be correct in his usage pertaining to the acclimation of young minds to the idea of alternative sexuality and gender.

However, Comrade, don't think that voids all culpability on your part, when you know dam well the term "grooming" will likely conjure a perception relative to child molestation above other definitions, in particular since you continue to use ped and pedo as prefixes and adjectives to terms relating to leftist politics. Such usage is simply propaganda, worthy of any fake news sources you generally decry.


I heard that Lincoln Project guy who supported Biden was one of those grooming PEDO's. That's a fact!
RayR Offline
#212 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
I got no answer from Frank on my inquiry about Joey B's statement. Have you been groomed not to answer Frank?

Spey, I won't even bother with you, I already know you've been groomed.

frankj1 Offline
#213 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
it's ok if you are done with me too.
You aren't well.
RayR Offline
#214 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
frankj1 wrote:
it's ok if you are done with me too.
You aren't well.


There we have it...two groomed peas in a pod.
Speyside2 Offline
#215 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
He just doesn't get it Frank. We lizard people are the masters of the universe. We are not the groomed, we are groomers. He doesn't even get the basics, such as when he meets a Kimodo lizard person it's to late. Whereas if he meets an Iguana lizard person he can still run for the border. If he meets a Gecko lizard person, well he better buy insurance. I mean, I'm often goofing on Elvis, and haven't been caught in the box yet. Maybe we need to get Drafter and the guys involved. Probably Riki to teach him a cigar Is smoke. Though there is that lost phone number issue.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#216 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
frankj1 wrote:
acclimation, or knowledge/understanding of?
Either way, a world apart from what is being claimed.

Good point. My intention was along the knowledge/understanding aspect, but acclimation would be an argument used by some. There would even likely be individual educators with that type of agenda. I'm not convinced an entire district would have such goals though
Sunoverbeach Offline
#217 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
RayR wrote:
I heard that Lincoln Project guy who supported Biden was one of those grooming PEDO's. That's a fact!

It's a fact it happened? If so, I would hope conviction was swift and punishment severe. Or is it a fact that you heard something and believe it? I don't have a hard time buying that one
frankj1 Offline
#218 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Good point. My intention was along the knowledge/understanding aspect, but acclimation would be an argument used by some. There would even likely be individual educators with that type of agenda. I'm not convinced an entire district would have such goals though

in my best Don Adams voice...would you believe half of the population of the USA?
frankj1 Offline
#219 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
RayR wrote:
There we have it...two groomed peas in a pod.

better to be one of two peas in a pod than a nut stuck in a shell.
tailgater Offline
#220 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
frankj1 wrote:
better to be one of two peas in a pod than a nut stuck in a shell.


Or in a zipper.
frankj1 Offline
#221 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
tailgater wrote:
Or in a zipper.

been there.
nevah revisiting
tailgater Offline
#222 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
It ain't grooming.
But it ain't right.

Let kids be kids. Stop with the woke narrative BS.
I remember my first and second grade teachers.
I don't know if they were married, straight, single, ghey, bi, some other alphabet pronoun.
It wasn't important then.
It isn't important now.

Change my mind.

tailgater Offline
#223 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
frankj1 wrote:
been there.
nevah revisiting


What happened? Your neighbor zipped up his overcoat and you yelped from across the street?
Speyside2 Offline
#224 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
"Do you know the three rules of Fascism? Make s*** up, scream it loudly, and then kill people.”

EI

Two out of 3 ain't bad.

ML~JS

I tell yah SOB, Ray has as much ego as anyone I've ever seen here. Now if he just had something else, no really anything else.

I'm sure Ray has his good points, though I am an eternal optimist and a betting man. So I am sure by the end of eternity I will find something good about him as well as I am sure the odds are approximately 0.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#225 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Everyone carries around his own monsters.
- RP
rfenst Offline
#226 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
RayR wrote:
I'm just trying to get you to engage in a succinct manner without all that beating around the bush and going off on tangents and stuff.

Every progressive regime believes the children are the property of the state and need to be groomed into citizens who are in compliance with state ideology by apparachiks of the state. I'm just asking you what you really think about what Biden said about the kids not being somebody else’s children (meaning the parents or guardians) and saying to the teacher unionists that they own the children when they are in school and can presumably indoctrinate them any way they need to comply with the regime's woke agenda without the parents or guardians knowledge or consent.

God, would I like to psychoanalyze your kid(s) and his/her/their mother.
RayR Offline
#227 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
It's a fact it happened? If so, I would hope conviction was swift and punishment severe. Or is it a fact that you heard something and believe it? I don't have a hard time buying that one


There was no punishment I know of for John Weaver but banishment from the Lincoln Project leadership.
A progressive pedo neocon who supported that hair sniffing, kid fondling Biden can get off scot-free you know.

A blast from the past, the dirt...

Lincoln Project Hates Trump, Loves Pedos. Interesting…


Feb 2, 2021

Quote:
It’s a bad week for the Never-Trump crew at the Lincoln Project. It appears they have a pedophile problem. Yep, that cackling group of ‘Republicans’ who hate Donald Trump and worked so hard along with Democrats against him have been exposed, no pun intended, as having a pedophile in their midst, and hiding it. And what’s worse, the same media that went on and on about the fake Russia hoax, is helping cover for them. The ‘journalists’ that knew about Jeffrey Epstein, knew about Harvey Weinstein, hid info on the Lincoln Project founder John Weaver’s texting of 14 year old boy so it wouldn’t come out before the election. Just like they ignored Tara Reade, just like they ignored Hunter Biden’s laptop and the info on potential criminal sexual acts against children, including his own relatives.


So it’s come out that John Weaver, a married co-founder of The Lincoln Project, the group that said Donald J. Trump was ‘unfit for office’ and spent millions running ads against him, sent sexually explicit messages to young men, one as young as 14. As of now, according to the New York Times, 21 men have accused Weaver of online harassment. According to Maggie Astor, who ‘broke’ the story formally although Ryan Girdusky of The American Conservative had put it out 3 weeks prior, Weaver ‘sent them inappropriate messages, including explicit offers of professional help in exchange for sex.’ As of this writing, 11 of them had spoken on the record’.

More...

https://www.brooketalksamerica.com/post/lincoln-project-hates-trump-loves-pedophiles-interesting












Sunoverbeach Offline
#228 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Heard: check
Article found, quoted, and posted: check

Get to proving, man! No time to waste! There's a maniac out there in need of convicting and punishment! Don't wait for us. We'll catch up
RayR Offline
#229 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Heard: check
Article found, quoted, and posted: check

Get to proving, man! No time to waste! There's a maniac out there in need of convicting and punishment! Don't wait for us. We'll catch up


You can expect that to happen as soon as they convict the Biden Crime Family.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#230 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
This the same they you hear all the indisputable facts from? They should stop slacking. They have all the information. They should do something useful to bring this evil to light. They should take action
RayR Offline
#231 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Truthful information is to be marginalized or bombarded with misinformation if it's politically expedient, say those in power.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#232 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
So, your they say this is all true, but they have no evidence to bring to the table since their they easily thwarted your they by speaking more loudly than them.
Speyside2 Offline
#233 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
I still think Ray is a long game played by someone else who is here or has been here.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#234 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
So....... like a KGB plant? Think
Sunoverbeach Offline
#235 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
What I never understand about a hangover is, where does the breath come from? You know what I mean? I mean, is someone ****ting in your mouth?
- RP
RayR Offline
#236 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
So, your they say this is all true, but they have no evidence to bring to the table since their they easily thwarted your they by speaking more loudly than them.


#MeToo only applies to girls who are to be believed without question say the lefties. They also say sexual abuse and sexual harassment of boys by lefties and their supporters is to be sloughed off as far right-wing disinformation.


Sunoverbeach Offline
#237 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
And you say your they are to be believed without question. So your they must be the #metoo women and you must be the lefty, or a near enough approximation so as to not really be any different
Speyside2 Offline
#238 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
I was at a nightclub when I was in my 20's. I talked a really fine girl into going home with me. Her girlfriend said me too! Another hottie. Does that count as a #metoo?
Speyside2 Offline
#239 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
No, no, Never mind, that's a Menage A Trois.
RayR Offline
#240 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Sunoverbeach wrote:
And you say your they are to be believed without question. So your they must be the #metoo women and you must be the lefty, or a near enough approximation so as to not really be any different


That sounds like a tossed word salad. Are you related to Kamala?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#241 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
It's ok. Words is hard for some people. Take your time. Sound out each syllable.
rfenst Offline
#242 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
RayR wrote:
#MeToo only applies to girls who are to be believed without question say the lefties. They also say sexual abuse and sexual harassment of boys by lefties and their supporters is to be sloughed off as far right-wing disinformation.

Loser.

frankj1 Offline
#243 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
Speyside2 wrote:
No, no, Never mind, that's a Menage A Trois.

never thought my wine mentor would speak those words
Speyside2 Offline
#244 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Ironically I spelled it correctly, except of course for the two thingamajigs above the vowels.
frankj1 Offline
#245 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
extra credit for even knowing there should be thingamajigs
RayR Offline
#246 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
For those mentally disturbed peeps that believe it's OK for so-called highly educated, trained professionals called teachers to groom kids in public skools without their parent's knowledge...

Florida mom filing suit after child transitioned at school without her consent: 'Happening all over' US

Bailee Hill - May 2, 2022

Quote:
A Florida mother is filing suit and issuing a stark warning to parents nationwide after her transgender child transitioned at school without her consent.

Florida mom and mental health professional January Littlejohn and her attorney Vernadette Broyles discussed the lawsuit and why she is "outraged" over the incident.

"This is happening all over the nation," Littlejohn warned on "Fox & Friends First" on Monday. "This same protocol is in place in many, many schools across districts everywhere, and even the guides being used to dictate these transgender support plans that cut parents out even have the same language."

"So this is a very systematic way that parents are being excluded from important decisions occurring with their children, and further, social transition is a medical intervention that schools are grossly unqualified to be taking these steps without parental involvement," she continued.

According to Littlejohn, her daughter, who was 13 years old at the time, expressed confusion over gender during the pandemic after a group of friends transitioned to the opposite sex.

She eventually found out the school was working on a "transgender support plan" with her child, but the school initially declined to allow her involvement given she was "protected by a nondiscrimination law."

More w/ video

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-mom-filing-suit-after-child-transitioned-at-school-without-her-consent-happening-all-over-us/ar-AAWPAqH?


Sunoverbeach Offline
#247 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
I'm for human lib, the liberation of all people, not just black people or female people or gay people.
- RP
frankj1 Offline
#248 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
Sunoverbeach wrote:
I'm for human lib, the liberation of all people, just not black people or female people or gay people.
- RayRay


'nuff said
RayR Offline
#249 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
frankj1 wrote:
'nuff said


You libelous disinformation basturds! Putting wurds in my mouth again. Shame on you
RayR Offline
#250 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Speaking of vile dirty disinformation basturds, da President wants to order changing the definition of wurds!

New Biden Title IX Order Will Help Schools Push Transgenderism On Your Kids Behind Your Back


BY: SHARON SUPP
MAY 06, 2022

Redefinining the word ‘sex’ in Title IX will pressure schools to mislead distressed children into thinking that they can change their sex.

Quote:
The Biden administration is set to issue a new interpretation of Title IX that embraces transgender ideology, going even further than President Obama did. The new rule will redefine “sex” under Title IX to include “gender identity.” This is not only contrary to what Congress clearly intended, it will also harm children and violate parental rights.

Redefining the word “sex” in Title IX in the new Biden administration rule will pressure schools to mislead emotionally distressed children into thinking they can change their sex. Schools could face investigation if they do not address students who are confused about their sex with pronouns and names that correspond to the opposite sex or to the concept of being “non-binary.”

It could even mandate “gender support plans,” which challenge the truth that we are born male and female, and erroneously suggest that a doctor “assigns” a child’s sex after the child is born. Schools often develop these plans without informing parents or asking for their consent. Some schools even lie to parents about the existence of these plans. The implementation of such plans in schools from coast-to-coast is directly undermining the vital role that parents play in guiding children’s education and health care decisions.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/06/new-biden-title-ix-order-will-help-schools-push-transgenderism-on-your-kids-behind-your-back/
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
6 Pages<123456>