America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by Sunoverbeach. 128 replies replies.
3 Pages123>
Department of Homeland Security: Disinformation Governance Board
HockeyDad Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,263
Yeah, that’s a thing now.

Congratulations Democrats!
BuckyB93 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,831
Joseph Goebbels applauds this decision.
Stogie1020 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,716
And the lady that will head it up was screaming disinformaiton about the Hunter Biden laptop story.


SMH.
deadeyedick Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 15,042
I assume the administration in power at any given time gets to appoint those involved?
BuckyB93 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,831
Disinformation Governance Board... Probably took a few meetings to decide on a name because the Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda was already used.
RayR Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Yes, it's true and not fake news...

Biden's Disinformation Board Is Led by Woman Who Thought Hunter's Laptop Was Russian Disinfo

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/04/28/bidens-new-disinformation-panel-led-by-woman-who-thought-hunters-laptop-was-russian-disinfo-n2606508

The Biden team sure knows how to pick a qualified and talented candidate to cancel all that right-wing disinformation.

NEWLY SURFACED VIDEO Shows Biden’s Nutjob Ministry of Truth Director Singing About Who to F**k to Enhance Her Career

By Jim Hoft
Published April 29, 2022

Quote:
It should come as no surprise that the Biden regime launched a Ministry of Truth department to Homeland Security this week. And, it should come as no surprise that they appointed a leftwing, godless lunatic to head up the office of misinformation.

Nina Jankowicz is completely out of her mind, so she’s a good fit as the top official of this Marxist Ministry of Truth that was announced this week by failed DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Well, she’s crazy. And consistently wrong about most every issue. But she does think she’s hot.

More...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/newly-surfaced-video-shows-bidens-nutjob-ministry-truth-official-singing-fk-enhance-career/








tailgater Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 26,070
HockeyDad wrote:
Yeah, that’s a thing now.

Congratulations Democrats!


I want to be outraged, but I'm afraid this is the least of our problems as long as brandon stays in office.
Or that cackling b!tch behind him.

MACS Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,495
Any lefties on the forum want to weigh in on this??

All I can say is Jiminy flippin' Christmas... we've actually come to this. Anyone who can't see this is 1984 come to life is blinder than Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles combined.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
“Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?” asked Scrimgeour. “No, I'm not,” retorted Hermione. “I'm hoping to do some good in the world!”
J.K Rowling
Mr. Jones Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Thanks hockeydad...really...tank u...

Homeland security can lick my ring of fire ⭐ 🐟 and my moist brown taint...

The reason this said person( me) is still alive?

Because I learned dis and mis INFORMATION TECHNIQUES FROM uncle Bill and Tommy...both world-class Masters...

I hope this thread goes to 500...
I may add more observations if it goes the distance...

Thanks again H.D.
HockeyDad Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,263
Sunoverbeach wrote:
“Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?” asked Scrimgeour. “No, I'm not,” retorted Hermione. “I'm hoping to do some good in the world!”
J.K Rowling


Get off my thread with your spam.
MACS Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,495
HockeyDad wrote:
Get off my thread with your spam.


And Harry fkn Potter?

Jaysus, Mary and Joseph!
Whistlebritches Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,828
So now America has it's own version of the Chinese WeChat social Media platform and gubmint monitors ................what could possibly be wrong with that???


SMMFH
Sunoverbeach Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
Originally intended to be a point. Eye hand coord & synapses are a little off. Imma just gonna go with oops
Burner02 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 12-21-2010
Posts: 12,571
It was nice that former Pres Obama had time to set the stage for this role out this past week.

During a public appearance, he was touting that as a country we must control misinformation.

Especially that on public media platforms.

Maybe the Dems should have given this concept a trial run on themselves during the past five years.
DrafterX Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
Thanks Obama... Not talking
RayR Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Ya...Obama SUCKS! Lizard Person Basturd! 🦎

Remember his plans for the Obama Yoot Conscription and criminalizing disinformation and parents that don't toe the company line?
The Brandon Administration is continuing the task.

The Obama Youth Movement & the Seizing of American Children

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/the-obama-youth-movement-the-seizing-of-american-children/



frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,738
I've been known to say, from time to time, that I was taught to NOT want to get everything I want (politically), cuz that would make me part of the oppressors of others.
My father also meant some other stuff too, like the benefits of power swinging back and forth, or rather side to side. Too long in control for either your side or the other are both bad for America.

The real message was that total control, no matter how much you agree with that side's power, is a much larger danger than any of the particular sides of issues you favor.


Despite the damage disinformation has done in recent years, regardless of the strife, the divisions it has caused, we simply have to hope Americans get better at vetting their sources of information and the building blocks of their philosophies, unlikely to happen as that may appear.
So be it.

I see nothing but a dangerous door-opening threat to our way of life in this issue.
DrafterX Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
I heard Obama wasn't even born here... Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,738
DrafterX wrote:
I heard Obama wasn't even born here... Mellow


Perfect timing.
You are SO unappreciated here.
ZRX1200 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,014
Republicans are bad, Democrats are dangerous.

Oh and ignore history because people in this country want blood to chef.
RayR Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
DrafterX wrote:
I heard Obama wasn't even born here... Mellow


I heard he's not really black too. He's something that Spanish peoples call a mulatto. Anxious Shhh
rfenst Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,186
MACS wrote:
Any lefties on the forum want to weigh in on this??

All I can say is Jiminy flippin' Christmas... we've actually come to this. Anyone who can't see this is 1984 come to life is blinder than Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles combined.

Why not just post an article from a source no one will dispute?
rfenst Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,186
HockeyDad wrote:
Get off my thread with your spam.

It's not spam.
It is a bunch of good jokes and comedy.
If you don't like it, block him
rfenst Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,186
Burner02 wrote:
It was nice that former Pres Obama had time to set the stage for this role out this past week.

During a public appearance, he was touting that as a country we must control misinformation.

Especially that on public media platforms.

Maybe the Dems should have given this concept a trial run on themselves during the past five years.

Yeah, those that believe in liberal/pizza shop child sex ring comes to mind.
RayR Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
I heard Obama was raised and groomed by Commies and he was the first genuine Commie trained President.
Commies don't like misinformation like exposing Commie agendas.


DeSantis says he's not putting up with this Commie chit! Sure wish I had a Governor that wasn't a Commie lover. Mad

'Not Going to Let Biden Get Away with This One': DeSantis Vows to Fight Leftist 'Ministry of Truth'

By Grant Atkinson
April 29, 2022

Quote:
Since Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas announced plans for a “Disinformation Governance Board” on Wednesday, those who understand the value of free speech have raised numerous concerns.

On Friday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he is prepared to move beyond words to action.

“Clearly, our entire principles that the country was founded on — you cannot have a ‘Ministry of Truth’ in this country,” DeSantis said.

More...

https://www.westernjournal.com/not-going-let-biden-get-away-one-desantis-vows-fight-leftist-ministry-truth/






Sunoverbeach Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
I heard Ray was a KGB plant. The spitting and snarling is to throw off suspicion of his true love.... ahem, allegiance
RayR Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Sunoverbeach wrote:
I heard Ray was a KGB plant. The spitting and snarling is to throw off suspicion of his true love.... ahem, allegiance


HOW DARE YOU SPREAD DISINFORMATION! Mad I have no allegiance to any DICKTATORS foreign or domestic.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
How? I press thumb to screen and letters appear

Why? Because you've thoroughly demonstrated that heard=fact.

Such as:
I heard Ray has an unhealthy fascination with stuffed bunny rabbits
tailgater Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 26,070
When government controls the misinformation, they will by default control the information.

So anyone OK with this is OK with government control of information.

I'm trying to think of something that is more un-American.

I can't.

frankj1 Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,738
tailgater wrote:
When government controls the misinformation, they will by default control the information.

So anyone OK with this is OK with government control of information.

I'm trying to think of something that is more un-American.

I can't.


that's what I meant to say.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
It's so much easier for me to talk about my life in front of two thousand people than it is one-to-one. I'm a real defensive person, because if you were sensitive in my neighborhood you were something to eat.
- RP
Mr. Jones Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
#18 boo boo Frankie

That post was deeeeep

I am too f**ked up to respond...

Good post...your dad was smmmmaaaaaht...likes boo boo
Mr. Jones Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
P.S. the FBI-SSG ARE MASTERS AT mis and dis - information
but also employ thousands of weakling flunkee early released felons ...under their thumbs for decade at minimum..
Gene363 Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 28,791
It's the Internet's fault.

The free and international flow of information caused governments to turn the book 1984 into a policy manual, this is just an initial step, you have been warned.
HockeyDad Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,263
rfenst wrote:
It's not spam.
It is a bunch of good jokes and comedy.
If you don't like it, block him


It’s spam and a threadjack.
RayR Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Sunoverbeach wrote:
How? I press thumb to screen and letters appear

Why? Because you've thoroughly demonstrated that heard=fact.

Such as:
I heard Ray has an unhealthy fascination with stuffed bunny rabbits


HOW DARE YOU! Everything I heard IS a fact. I have fact-checkers.

You wanna know what else I heard today? Breaking News! Trever Noah said something funny and gave Biden get a good belly laugh at what an incompetent basturd he is. LOL LOL LOL

Look it up...it's a FACT!


Sunoverbeach Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
I have heard checkers. I call them shepherds

I already explained how I dare. You even quoted it. I heard Ray is a little slow on the uptake
JGKAMIN Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 948
HockeyDad wrote:
It’s spam and a threadjack.

True, and it doesn’t work as intended as it still kicks the thread to the top as if there is a new post related to the topic and there’s not, just another dumb attempt at humor. Some people that have already read everything only skim the threads at the top that have new material.
JGKAMIN Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 948
rfenst wrote:
It's not spam.
It is a bunch of good jokes and comedy.
If you don't like it, block him
Or go to a joke/comedy page and post it.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
The state of political "discussion" in this day and age is a complete and total joke, though more tragic than comic. Therefore it should be apparent why I might get confused as to the proper posting page
JGKAMIN Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 948
Those that peruse this sub forum know why they’re here, because you don’t like it and then use your one man crusade to annoy others with the dumb jokes got old long ago.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
Now that's just not fair. Not all of them are dumb
RayR Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Sunoverbeach wrote:
I have heard checkers. I call them shepherds

I already explained how I dare. You even quoted it. I heard Ray is a little slow on the uptake


Well Mr. Thread Spamming Jokey Jokerston, we know how you agent provocateurs operate.
Deflecting and calling me a commie and a KGB agent. Do you think that's going to stick? Phooey! Better than you have tried.

Nothing to say about Comrade Big Brother Joey B's new Ministry of Truth populated by more leftist tax parasites and that batchit crazy broad in charge?
Hmm...we have ways of making you talk.whip








Sunoverbeach Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
Sure. I think it's a ridiculous idea and the stuff of which dystopian nightmares are created. I sincerely hope there is enough common sense remaining in this country to strike such a plan down with both outrage and ridicule.

However, I don't expect such sense to come from you as your sense is not common. Rather I would classify your sense as non.

I heard Ray enjoys twirling in meadows, wearing a pink tutu, with a lollipop shoved up his arse. It's a FACT!
frankj1 Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,738
MCFA
RayR Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Sure. I think it's a ridiculous idea and the stuff of which dystopian nightmares are created. I sincerely hope there is enough common sense remaining in this country to strike such a plan down with both outrage and ridicule.

However, I don't expect such sense to come from you as your sense is not common. Rather I would classify your sense as non.

I heard Ray enjoys twirling in meadows, wearing a pink tutu, with a lollipop shoved up his arse. It's a FACT!


Yer right, I have uncommon sense, which is far superior to common sense.
You need uncommon sense to recognize the lizard people.🦎🦎🦎🦎

But you're wrong about that stuff about "twirling in meadows, wearing a pink tutu, with a lollipop shoved up his arse".
You've got me mixed up with Frank. That's his kind of ghey fantasy thing. 💃🩰

He also speaks in acronyms instead of wurds so nobody knows what he's talking about.


Sunoverbeach Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,248
i couldn't be wrong. I read it was a fact
rfenst Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,186
Sunoverbeach wrote:
i couldn't be wrong. I read it was a fact

Yeah, even Kellyanne Conway and Trump said it is true.
frankj1 Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,738
RayR wrote:
Yer right, I have uncommon sense, which is far superior to common sense.
You need uncommon sense to recognize the lizard people.🦎🦎🦎🦎

But you're wrong about that stuff about "twirling in meadows, wearing a pink tutu, with a lollipop shoved up his arse".
You've got me mixed up with Frank. That's his kind of ghey fantasy thing. 💃🩰

He also speaks in acronyms instead of wurds so nobody knows what he's talking about.



silly jealous boy wif a crush^^^
...it so happens I'm gud wif wurds
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>