America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 31 replies replies.
What the Frank is Wrong with Kamala?
RayR Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
I mean really, she can't even read off a prepared script without meandering into repetitious word salad country.

KAMALA HARRIS RAMBLES INCOHERENTLY DURING SPEECH MEANT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT SHE’S DOING ACTUAL WORK

JOSEPH GUNDERSON
MAY 15, 2022

Quote:
Although her boss is the king of unintelligible rambling, Kamala Harris isn’t exactly a slouch. Her pathological need to string together fifty words when only a few will suffice is legendary, and it leads to some terribly funny word salads. Obviously, her mother never taught her the adage that less can be more, in some cases.

At a meeting of the ASEAN—and for all of you who don’t know what that is, it’s the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (don’t worry, I had to look it up, too)—Kamala Harris not only felt the need to use far too many words, but she did so using the lexicon of a fourth-grade child. I’m not even kidding. My eleven-year-old speaks more eloquently than this.

Kamala Harris to world leaders at ASEAN Summit: "we will work together, and will continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work..."pic.twitter.com/nRiDS9UkzS
— POLARIS (@POLARIS) 1652575145

More...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/kamala-harris-rambles-incoherently-asean
JGKAMIN Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 798
Can’t we all just…work together while we work together at continuing to work together?
Brewha Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,558
I think you are missing the whole “divide and concur” approach that is selling so well.

Many here have it down cold. They sow fear and stoke hated in them or us terms. Dispute the fact the Dems and Republicans both want is best for the US - they simply disagree on what that is.
HockeyDad Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,095
Brewha wrote:
I think you are missing the whole “divide and concur” approach that is selling so well.

Many here have it down cold. They sow fear and stoke hated in them or us terms. Dispute the fact the Dems and Republicans both want is best for the US - they simply disagree on what that is.


It is your fault.
Krazeehorse Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 04-09-2010
Posts: 1,831
As to the OP, pretty much everything.
Brewha Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,558
HockeyDad wrote:
It is your fault.

you Dems are all the same….
Mike3316 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 280
Reporter: "Madame Vice President - What impact on world politics does this administration see with the increasing diversity and complexity of social structures in the most powerful societies of the world and what implications do electronic technologies, especially of the Internet, have on those geopolitical structures?"

VP Cameltoe - "I'm going to answer your question by simply repeating and reiterating what was asked. So like - the increase in diversity and complexity of society - especially the internet society is good because diversity is our strength especially when we do those things that societies do when using electronic technologies. Right? So from within the context of then of the fact that the windows of social structures are still opening - although they are absolutely narrowing - but within the context of geopolitical structures the path is still being open with the things that we do. Now - remember - I won't actually answer your question - because I CAN'T answer your question ... you know ... because I'm stupid."
rfenst Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,625
Mike3316 wrote:
Reporter: "Madame Vice President - What impact on world politics does this administration see with the increasing diversity and complexity of social structures in the most powerful societies of the world and what implications do electronic technologies, especially of the Internet, have on those geopolitical structures?"

VP Cameltoe - "I'm going to answer your question by simply repeating and reiterating what was asked. So like - the increase in diversity and complexity of society - especially the internet society is good because diversity is our strength especially when we do those things that societies do when using electronic technologies. Right? So from within the context of then of the fact that the windows of social structures are still opening - although they are absolutely narrowing - but within the context of geopolitical structures the path is still being open with the things that we do. Now - remember - I won't actually answer your question - because I CAN'T answer your question ... you know ... because I'm stupid."

HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA...
She should have just said that she wasn't prepared to answer that question and moved on.
Come on, who do you even know who could give a good answer to that question? A college professor?
Mr. Jones Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
If Joe Stranosa STROKES OUT????

WE ARE A.L.L. SEVERELY F.U.C.K.E.D. BIG-TIME!!!

SHE IS THE DUMBEST BROAD I HAVE EVER WITNESSED AT A DISTANCE ..
frankj1 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
rfenst wrote:
HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA, HUMINA...
She should have just said that she wasn't prepared to answer that question and moved on.
Come on, who do you even know who could give a good answer to that question? A college professor?

not sure the question even makes sense...and I'm gud wif wirds.

If it does make sense, seems like it would be an essay question requiring research to support a theory.

In 8th grade I submitted an "article" for the Jr High Newspaper (7th, 8th, 9th grades). Inspired by Professor Irwin Corey (RIP) who was self billed as "The World's Foremost Authority", it began as follows:

In the catacombs of the dirigible, the supernatural mass media are never subdivided by the idiosyncrasies of the dermal fibrosis. This theory, now defunct..blah blah blah.

Teacher/student newspaper advisor loved it, played along, called it The Defunct Theory and had it published on the front page. I think it was a two page edition.

The question in question reminded me of my missive.





Mr. Jones Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,660
I think frank side swiped her (Kamala ) too hard on his
10 speed bike while in college and put her in the hospital for 4.5 months in traction w/ speech therapy and bedridden.
frankj1 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
I plead da fifth
ZRX1200 Online
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,150
I think Frank gave her a peek at his WMD.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Jack wants to father.
But why eat so much SPAM, Jack?
"My spam count is low."
Speyside2 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Actually, it appears Ray thinks it is an easy question to answer off the cuff. Ray, what is a good answer to the question? Robert, Frank, you both will be surprised when Ray gives you a logical, accurate answer. I know I will be since he has never done that here.
RayR Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Speyside2 wrote:
Actually, it appears Ray thinks it is an easy question to answer off the cuff. Ray, what is a good answer to the question? Robert, Frank, you both will be surprised when Ray gives you a logical, accurate answer. I know I will be since he has never done that here.


An answer to what Speybot??

Why does Kamala try to feign intelligence by speaking in word salad?

Or did Frank really give her a peek at his WMD?

I cannot answer for either, I was hoping a man of science like you could answer.

Sunoverbeach Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
What do you get it you ask a politician to tell 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth'?
3 different answers
frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
RayR wrote:
An answer to what Speybot??


to the question in the op...


I won't hold my breath.
RayR Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
frankj1 wrote:
to the question in the op...


I won't hold my breath.


Don't give me that chit! I'll ask the questions here Frankie. You answer now since Spey is being evasive again.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
Mebbe you can find an article to answer the question for you?
Brewha Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,558
YouTube = Truth
Speyside2 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 1,863
Frank, RayR to think he is in charge of anything other than the stop sign. I choose when and if I want to converse with him. That is seldom because he doesn't do anything other than disparage and quote others. It would be interesting if once he would carry out a conversation with logic, critical thought and his own thoughts. I expect he will continue quoting the mice at the Mouses Institute et al.
Brewha Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 10,558
Speyside2 wrote:
Frank, RayR to think he is in charge of anything other than the stop sign. I choose when and if I want to converse with him. That is seldom because he doesn't do anything other than disparage and quote others. It would be interesting if once he would carry out a conversation with logic, critical thought and his own thoughts. I expect he will continue quoting the mice at the Mouses Institute et al.

Spot on. Don’t feed the animals….
frankj1 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
I hate meeces to pieces!


Jinx T. Cat
Palama Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 19,296
frankj1 wrote:
I hate meeces to pieces!


Jinx T. Cat


https://youtu.be/PZGkYW4b5I0
tailgater Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 25,900
frankj1 wrote:
not sure the question even makes sense...and I'm gud wif wirds.

If it does make sense, seems like it would be an essay question requiring research to support a theory.

In 8th grade I submitted an "article" for the Jr High Newspaper (7th, 8th, 9th grades). Inspired by Professor Irwin Corey (RIP) who was self billed as "The World's Foremost Authority", it began as follows:

In the catacombs of the dirigible, the supernatural mass media are never subdivided by the idiosyncrasies of the dermal fibrosis. This theory, now defunct..blah blah blah.

Teacher/student newspaper advisor loved it, played along, called it The Defunct Theory and had it published on the front page. I think it was a two page edition.

The question in question reminded me of my missive.







what about the answer?
By the vice president of the United States of America?

frankj1 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,506
I don't plan to ever say she's good at anything.
But the situation job an answer that isn't "I think I'll pass"
BuckyB93 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,256
"I think I'll pass" would have been short and sweet with the same end result as compared to her real answer which was just a bunch of dribble. Our VP is a complete and udder imbecile.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." The source of this quote is attributed to many people. Our VP has removed all doubt time and time again.

What is she actually qualified to do? She makes Dan Quayle look like a rocket surgeon.

BuckyB93 Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,256
Twentee NINE!
RayR Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,436
Speyside2 wrote:
Frank, RayR to think he is in charge of anything other than the stop sign. I choose when and if I want to converse with him. That is seldom because he doesn't do anything other than disparage and quote others. It would be interesting if once he would carry out a conversation with logic, critical thought and his own thoughts. I expect he will continue quoting the mice at the Mouses Institute et al.


Spey logic is illogical. Since Brewha agrees with you, I rest my case.

So Spey the Science Guy cannot answer the question? I'm disappointed, I thought you had a subscription to Sociopathy Today.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 10,737
What did the oven say to the chicken?
“I can’t wait to have you inside me.”
Users browsing this topic
Guest