America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 weeks ago by RayR. 67 replies replies.
Poll Question : Voting For Trump in 2024 (If he runs) will you?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes. No question about it. He gets my vote. 11 36 %
Maybe. I'm hoping for a Republican further right. 4 13 %
Maybe. I'm hoping for a more moderate Republican. 3 10 %
No. And I am a Republican. 2 6 %
No. Won't vote for him and I am not a Republican. 10 33 %
Total 30 100%

2 Pages12>
Voting for Trump in 2024 Primaries
8trackdisco Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Far from scientific. As usual, I'm curious and looking to gain insight into people's thinking.

Everyone is invited to take the poll and add any commentary they'd like to contribute.

Extra credit if you share why you voted the way you did and how you identify; not your sexual identity. What are you foremost?

Example; A Trump supporter, thick and thin. Far Right Republican (with or without Trump leading). Moderate Republican. Liberal/Progressive Republican (if that is even a thing). Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Green, Socialist, Communist, Politically Non-Binary in the Primary, etc.

I'm reasonably certain this will devolve into a chit show- as our country is. You could always surprise me, keeping it civil and not sniping at people who's share you don't align or agree with.

Peace be with you.
Speyside2 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
I have no political affiliation. Trump was a bad president, Biden is a bad president. I didn't vote for either and I won't vote for either.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Barring a tremendous leap in medical technology, I guarantee that I will not vote for Trump, or anyone else for that matter, in 20224
Mr. Jones Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,418
Vote for Trump 2024

No way,

I did twice and that was enough...


Kinda wondering about my 9 th SECRET SERVICE DETAIL MURDER ATTEMPT ( pretty sure it wasn't fbi-ssg) they were too good and too well dressed, followed me all day on the West shore around Mechanicsburg and camp Hill , pa after I got my car fixed in Lemoyne, pa)...
They drugged me at the APPALACHIAN brewery co. On Cameron St in Harrisburg during "happy hour" on a Monday Jan. 8, 2018....45 minutes away from.my home and they knew I had to drive home...then kill myself in "an accident" so case closed , no loose ties....

Oh well, they failed again....

Mr. Jones is a professional trade craft civilian subcontractor for the gubment 1979-86....I drive too well even WHILE DRUGGED ON KETAMINE HORSE TRANQ's...the keyhole was enforce...

Back to TRUMP...

HE WAS IN POWER ON THAT DATE and musta' known something? Unless they we're all rogue Secret Service on a clandestine paid hit without his involvement....
8trackdisco Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Barring a tremendous leap in medical technology, I guarantee that I will not vote for Trump, or anyone else for that matter, in 20224



My apologies for the error.

Am referring to 2024.
RayR Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
I was not a Trump supporter, though he was sometimes funny and said things that were libertarian-like. Basically too progressive in action, too much of a carnival barker, and surrounded himself with a fair share of terribly unprincipled people.

I am sure as chit not a supporter of the commie democrats, a mortal sin against humanity if there ever was one. Some of those people will show themselves here, I know who they are. BWAH!
Brewha Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
This all assumes that Trump is not jailed or sanctioned for his crimes against the state.

Seems the man did attempt a coup....




LOCK HIM UP!!!
Mr. Jones Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,418
Lock JEROD U.P. FIRST!!!

HE FAILED TO BRING PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST...
WHAT A B.U.M. alleDgeDleY...
Sunoverbeach Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
8trackdisco wrote:
My apologies for the error.

Am referring to 2024.

I know, yet I couldn't resist. Herfing
RayR Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Brewha wrote:
This all assumes that Trump is not jailed or sanctioned for his crimes against the state.

Seems the man did attempt a coup....




LOCK HIM UP!!!


You failed to mention your hottie Hildog. Doesn't she deserve to be LOCKED UP?
Brewha Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
That's 1 for wattabout isums.

Who will be next?
ZRX1200 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Crimes against the state…..yeah ok buddy.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Guess what I saw today?
All the things I looked at.
delta1 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,523
Speyside2 wrote:
I have no political affiliation. Trump was a bad president, Biden is a bad president. I didn't vote for either and I won't vote for either.


agree that both Trump and Biden are bad POTUS... but those are two very different definitions of bad...

one was an authoritarian who ignored the Constitution while in office and in attempt to remain in power... a malignant and malevolent above the law fraud...who recognized fault lines and set about dividing the country along party and racial lines, breathing life into white supremacy ideology and making it a platform of his party...

the other is a bumbling incompetent who aspires to building bipartisan initiatives during a time when the nation is so polarized (after Trump) that a person who is a combination of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln and Mother Teresa would have trouble cobbling a consensus...

MACS Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Yup. Voted for him twice and if he runs, will likely do it again.

Why? He was not a bad president. He fought the BS that was flung at him, and he still isn't part of the established "ruling class" which is why they hate him. He speaks matter of factly. Not in code, or out of the side of his mouth like the rest of them.

"They're coming for you... I'm just in the way". That was true, and it is very apparent right now.

We got retards calling for supreme court justices to be killed because of their rulings.

Sad day in Mudville...
Whistlebritches Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,819
delta1 wrote:
agree that both Trump and Biden are bad POTUS... but those are two very different definitions of bad...

one was an authoritarian who ignored the Constitution while in office and in attempt to remain in power... a malignant and malevolent above the law fraud...who recognized fault lines and set about dividing the country along party and racial lines, breathing life into white supremacy ideology and making it a platform of his party...

the other is a bumbling incompetent who aspires to building bipartisan initiatives during a time when the nation is so polarized (after Trump) that a person who is a combination of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln and Mother Teresa would have trouble cobbling a consensus...



Al not for one damn minute can you be serious about Trump drumming up white supremacy in America.That's one of the many lies thrown at him to get him out of office.You're smarter than that.I may not have been in love with Trump but he was good for America..........he was competent.Mean tweets is all ya got Brother......something to remember ,sticks and stones may break my bones but mean tweets will never hurt me.


Hmm so Biden and all his cronies not to mention his son are not acting above the law.Biden is not ignoring the constitution on immigration?On this we agree Biden is a horrible POTUS............that should be jailed alongside Hunter,Hilldog and the rest of his cohorts in crime.I cannot wait til midterms...........I wanna see these POS hoodlums camping out in the gray bar hotel
Speyside2 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,069
I do not agree delta. Trump is the man who would be king and attempted a coup. He committed treason. Anyone willing to open their eyes can see this. He is a cult of personality. Millions of good people see him as hope. He isn't. What he is, is the man who fractured conservative into 2 parts. What they are I do not know.

Biden on the other hand is equally as bad. He is the man who would destroy our country through socialism. This is more obvious by the day. Only the blind cannot see this starting. The attempt at starting this through homeland security is clear. Millions of good people see him as hope. He isn't. What he is, is the man who fractured liberal into 2 parts. What those 2 parts are, I do not know.

No one will like that I said this. It simply is what I see. The question is, is it possible to unfracture. That has been the question for a very long time. Far longer than the United States has existed. The answer, who knows. Maybe it is as simple as every human being treating every other human being with kindness.

Nah, that will never happen any time soon. Yet one day it will.
CelticBomber Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
(Pulls pin)

3...
2...
1...

Trump belongs in jail. Biden deserves a nice cozy spot beside the fire where he can drool in peace. Bring back Obama. I miss the old racism on these forums. I believe people's favorite nickname for him here was the Kenyan King because everyone thought he didn't want to give up the office? I wonder if he made out with Kim Jong Un too? How much do you think Trumps lawyers paid North Korea to keep their mouths shut after Trump grabbed their puss? Atleast North Korea is good at keeping secrets, probably didn't need them to sign an NDA.

A dictator who runs political concentration camps. You get put in one and they jail three generations of your family. Trump "Fell in love" with him. I dunno how anyone makes it past that. I kept laughing when he was running and everyone was saying "He's what we need! A good business man! Finally someone who knows what they are doing!" The same guy who took over TWO casino's and lost billions while driving local businesses who worked for him into bankruptcy court. That's your guy... just... wow.

But, on the bright side. If Trump gets re-elected Mar-a-Lago will start making money again. So we've got that going for us.
RayR Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Trump was just kiddin' when he said he was falling in love with Kim. He was playing rocketman like a violin.
Commies are suckers for flattery.

Now if you want to talk about the real commie lover, look no further than your punk racist Marxist favorite.

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling conventions. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.” - Barack Hussein Obama II
Brewha Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
CelticBomber wrote:
(Pulls pin)

3...
2...
1...

Trump belongs in jail. Biden deserves a nice cozy spot beside the fire where he can drool in peace. Bring back Obama. I miss the old racism on these forums. I believe people's favorite nickname for him here was the Kenyan King because everyone thought he didn't want to give up the office? I wonder if he made out with Kim Jong Un too? How much do you think Trumps lawyers paid North Korea to keep their mouths shut after Trump grabbed their puss? Atleast North Korea is good at keeping secrets, probably didn't need them to sign an NDA.

A dictator who runs political concentration camps. You get put in one and they jail three generations of your family. Trump "Fell in love" with him. I dunno how anyone makes it past that. I kept laughing when he was running and everyone was saying "He's what we need! A good business man! Finally someone who knows what they are doing!" The same guy who took over TWO casino's and lost billions while driving local businesses who worked for him into bankruptcy court. That's your guy... just... wow.

But, on the bright side. If Trump gets re-elected Mar-a-Lago will start making money again. So we've got that going for us.

…..and the Proud Babies would get pardoned and have a job again….
Sunoverbeach Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
What do you call a joke that isn’t funny?

A sentence.
8trackdisco Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Topping so I don’t forget 31% of respondents are voting for Trump regardless.
Republicans may get the house.
Due to so many Republican senate candidates chaining themselves to Trump, they’ll sink in 60 days.

Senate majority to be bluer.
bassman5 Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 06-04-2009
Posts: 2
Will vote for Trump and I'm a registered Independent.
RayR Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
It's too far away to even think about. The republic could fall apart by then.

But I only have one sacred rule.
1.) Never vote for a LEFTY or a FAKE RIGHTY like a NEOCON
ZRX1200 Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Ok I answered the poll I’ll add my verbalization.

The POTUS is a figure head that indeed wields a fair amount of power, more so if they control the congressional critters. I do not mean a majority I mean control.

Trump was extremely flawed and problematic and he was far from the worst President ever. He largely used Bush (both), Clinton and even Obama policies and yet he was able to anger people so much that otherwise smart people got reduced to emotional beings. I don’t like operating on that plane and I’ve never voted for Cheeto. He was no friend to my “issues” and he wasn’t a big champion of real freedom.

That said it would be hilarious to see people lose their damn minds again.

The body politic and more importantly what’s below the surface with unelected bureaucrats abusing administrative law. We’ve had a couple good decisions by the SCOTUS with the EPA and Bruin decisions but it’s not enough.
Gene363 Online
#26 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 28,772
Do you want a POTUS that understands he works for you or one that thinks you are the problem?
ZRX1200 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Apparently voters from both sides prefer politicians that tell them how great the rain smells, as the macerate on their leg.
HockeyDad Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
I could go for some rain right now.
HockeyDad Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,242
The poll won’t let me vote. Looks like another stolen election.
magna72 Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 09-30-2009
Posts: 7
Biden showered with his daughter,,,,,GET A LOAD OF DADDIES DOUBLE CORONA,,, whos proud of that vote?
MACS Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Gene363 wrote:
Do you want a POTUS that understands he works for you or one that thinks you are the problem?


Yep... Mmmmm-hhmmm.
8trackdisco Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
magna72 wrote:
Biden showered with his daughter,,,,,GET A LOAD OF DADDIES DOUBLE CORONA,,, whos proud of that vote?


Broke Decorum.
The first 10 posts for a new person have to be related to complaints related to not getting cigars on time, inflammatory remarks about poor customer service and threats to never buy from here again.

frankj1 Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
8trackdisco wrote:
Broke Decorum.
The first 10 posts for a new person have to be related to complaints related to not getting cigars on time, inflammatory remarks about poor customer service and threats to never buy from here again.


2009.
nuf sed
Sunoverbeach Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Astronaut's favorite part of the keyboard?
The space bar
Carlt2u Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 09-08-2022
Posts: 1
Money runs the world.. everyone likes money.. everyone wants money.. just ask a tweeker.. we was allowed to make money.. now we have to give it all back.. smh
8trackdisco Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Less than a month away.

Trump anointed (vs mainstream\moderate Republican) candidates are...

Oz in Pennsylvania.
Walker in Georgia.
Vance in Ohio.

Any moderate, reasonable, non-election-denying Republican would win all three.

Predictions on how many of these three Trump will help turn or remain blue?
DrMaddVibe Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
8trackdisco wrote:


Oz in Pennsylvania.
Walker in Georgia.
Vance in Ohio


The question is phrased a bit skewed. In PA the DNC is ramming in a cross between a Klingon and Uncle Fester. The man is like our sitting President and cannot complete sentences or even use rational logic. He wants to swing open the prison gates, have no bail and professes to be to the left of Bernie Sanders an avowed Socialist that vacations in communist countries.

In GA we really have a Marxist in office that advertised he was a Man of God. He's not and has a record to show it.

In OH JD Vance is up against a waterboy for Biden’s failed policies. Americans deserve a secure border, a fiscally sound budget for spending and a more sane approach to abortion than infanticide. All of which Ryan is on record of supporting. He has no problem acting like NY or CA's 3rd senator.

All 3 candidates you mentioned would get this nation back on track instead of rushing head first off a cliff like Thelma and Louise the way Biden has operated. Sanity needs to be restored and the idiots of the DNC need to be repudiated for their actions on not only what I mentioned but for the entire Covid19 mandated lockdowns. Why in the world anyone would vote for a Democrat any more blows my mind. Its a special kind of Stockholm Syndrome victimization.
rfenst Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,174
Not a chance I'd vote for Trump. Some other R candidate other than Desantis, so long as not a Trumper would be fine. Neither Biden nor Harris are acceptable either. Pray
8trackdisco Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
DrMaddVibe wrote:
The question is phrased a bit skewed. In PA the DNC is ramming in a cross between a Klingon and Uncle Fester. The man is like our sitting President and cannot complete sentences or even use rational logic. He wants to swing open the prison gates, have no bail and professes to be to the left of Bernie Sanders an avowed Socialist that vacations in communist countries.

In GA we really have a Marxist in office that advertised he was a Man of God. He's not and has a record to show it.

In OH JD Vance is up against a waterboy for Biden’s failed policies. Americans deserve a secure border, a fiscally sound budget for spending and a more sane approach to abortion than infanticide. All of which Ryan is on record of supporting. He has no problem acting like NY or CA's 3rd senator.

All 3 candidates you mentioned would get this nation back on track instead of rushing head first off a cliff like Thelma and Louise the way Biden has operated. Sanity needs to be restored and the idiots of the DNC need to be repudiated for their actions on not only what I mentioned but for the entire Covid19 mandated lockdowns. Why in the world anyone would vote for a Democrat any more blows my mind. Its a special kind of Stockholm Syndrome victimization.


And as horrific as these three Dems are, at least one, likely two and maybe all three will lose to Trumpublicans.

If Joe runs in 2024, and 35% of Republicans want Trump and a smaller number wants someone to the right of tRump, they (democrats) may do better than 50 seats in the Senate.

By then we should have our economy in ruins and people selecting between Communism and Fascism as we further tear ourselves and country apart.

China has to be loving it.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Why do people say tuna fish when they don't say beef cow or chicken bird?
RiverRatRuss Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 09-02-2022
Posts: 339
MACS wrote:
Yup. Voted for him twice and if he runs, will likely do it again.

Why? He was not a bad president. He fought the BS that was flung at him, and he still isn't part of the established "ruling class" which is why they hate him. He speaks matter of factly. Not in code, or out of the side of his mouth like the rest of them.

"They're coming for you... I'm just in the way". That was true, and it is very apparent right now.

We got retards calling for supreme court justices to be killed because of their rulings.

Sad day in Mudville...



I agree!!! and Yep I'll vote for him again if he's allowed to run... these fuggin Dems in office are so fuggin worried he can and will do it again they are wasting Tax Payers Dollars to dig up any damn thing they can on him to stop him... and it isn't just the Dems its Washington Insiders all together and people got their feelings hurt... Buck up MF'rs!!!
8trackdisco Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Question for MACS and River Rat.

If you all but know Trump’s 2024 dem opponent was almost guaranteed to get 50% of the vote, but against another Republican a Dem would only get 46% of the vote, would you vote Trump or Other Republican?
Whistlebritches Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,819
Desantis 2024
Sunoverbeach Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
The object of good is to play the least amount of golf possible.
JGRAZ Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 10-31-2022
Posts: 59
First I voted for Trump, twice. I'm pretty sure I will not get a third chance. I don't think he'll make it out of the primaries next time especially is Desantis decides to run.
My fear is he doesn't get the nomination and decides to run as an Independent. Absolutely nothing good will come from that. It's only a matter of time for Biden and Harris will make us long for the Biden days.
DrafterX Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
Whistlebritches wrote:
Desantis 2024



I think I 'm with ya.. Mellow
MACS Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
8trackdisco wrote:
Question for MACS and River Rat.

If you all but know Trump’s 2024 dem opponent was almost guaranteed to get 50% of the vote, but against another Republican a Dem would only get 46% of the vote, would you vote Trump or Other Republican?


I trust DeSantis much more than I do Trump. My fear is that they'll split the red vote and the dems win by default. Plus he'd leave a gaping hole in Florida, if he left.

I still think Trump would have been better if he hadn't been incessantly attacked by the media and by the left with BS, trumped up (see what I did there?) charges to impeach him.

I do not trust our voting system.
RiverRatRuss Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 09-02-2022
Posts: 339
MACS wrote:
I trust DeSantis much more than I do Trump. My fear is that they'll split the red vote and the dems win by default. Plus he'd leave a gaping hole in Florida, if he left.

I still think Trump would have been better if he hadn't been incessantly attacked by the media and by the left with BS, trumped up (see what I did there?) charges to impeach him.

I do not trust our voting system.


I agree on all points!!!

I just want Nancy GONE!!! I'll sleep better at night knowing that B!tch isn't going to take over when Bidens Mind is completely Shot!!! the VP is already Out There!!! WHOOA... d'oh! Brick wall Brick wall
JGRAZ Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 10-31-2022
Posts: 59
MACS wrote:
I trust DeSantis much more than I do Trump. My fear is that they'll split the red vote and the dems win by default. Plus, he'd leave a gaping hole in Florida, if he left.

I still think Trump would have been better if he hadn't been incessantly attacked by the media and by the left with BS, trumped up (see what I did there?) charges to impeach him.

I do not trust our voting system.


They can only split the vote if one loses the primary and runs as an Independent. Therein lies the problem. If Trump loses the primary, he is arrogant enough to do just that. He will have no issue in sabotaging the election to stroke his ego, dooming us all to a fate worse than Biden.
JadeRose Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 19,481
A lot of thoughts have already been said but the sooner the GOP drops Trump like the flaming bag of $hit that he is and get on with coming up with actual policy the quicker they become relevant again. They also need to drop all the nutjobs. It would be nice to see ALL the parties do that, including the Libertarians. It's laughable that they didn't absolutely destroy the Dems this mid-term. That lands directly at the feet of the big orange turd.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>