America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by BuckyB93. 24 replies replies.
Old man Joe has sent a letter
ZRX1200 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
To Lake City Ammo telling them to stop selling 5.56 ammo to the public.

Lake City produces 30% of all 5.56 in the US and is a subsidiary of Winchester Arms. This has been verified by three sources but no public announcement by anyone as of yet.

Enjoy your daily distractions.
Speyside2 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,049
Much of what Biden and the Democrats are attempting so obviously wrong. Everyone needs to expose evil. Though I am not a fan of the NRA, I realize they have significant role to play in our freedom from tyranny.

Z, what would be the uses of that round. I am like idiot with guns. Well, I am like idiot often to be truthful.
RayR Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,929
Of course, I have no wish to challenge your last sentence.
Sunoverbeach Online
#4 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
5.56 is the most common AR15 caliber, Spey
Stogie1020 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,314
Sunoverbeach wrote:
5.56 is the most common AR15 caliber, Spey

Not .223?
ZRX1200 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
Almost the same cartridge. 5.56 is a hotter cartridge.

5.56 will fire .223. Some older .223 rifles it isn’t recommended to shoot 5.56.

There’s also accuracy issues back and forth.

.223 Wylde is around to be the most accurate with either round.

Almost all modern AR style rifles will shoot either fine.
ZRX1200 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
And the NRA is trash. Look up what old Wayne LaPier has been up to, that turd guzzler needs to share MACS addy and get deek cancer.
Stogie1020 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,314
ZRX1200 wrote:
Almost the same cartridge. 5.56 is a hotter cartridge.

5.56 will fire .223. Some older .223 rifles it isn’t recommended to shoot 5.56.

There’s also accuracy issues back and forth.

.223 Wylde is around to be the most accurate with either round.

Almost all modern AR style rifles will shoot either fine.

lol, I was just starting trouble!
Speyside2 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,049
So, a lack of knowledge, as far as guns and ammunition is anyone protecting us from tyranny?
ZRX1200 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
GOA is a good group who is actually doing work.
HockeyDad Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 43,503
Speyside2 wrote:
So, a lack of knowledge, as far as guns and ammunition is anyone protecting us from tyranny?


Your federal government is protecting you from tyranny!
MACS Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,480
ZRX1200 wrote:
And the NRA is trash. Look up what old Wayne LaPier has been up to, that turd guzzler needs to share MACS addy and get deek cancer.


Too many of you rotten bastids got diarrhea of da mouf and gave it out... so now I have to move.

Once upon a time only a handful of people had it... I think the spell has worn off, man.
RayR Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,929
HockeyDad wrote:
Your federal government is protecting you from tyranny!


Yes HD, the demagogues tell the idjuts that they are the watchman of their liberties.
The age-old question though is “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”, or “Who will watch the watchmen?” Think

ZRX1200 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
Thank goodness we have the media there to protect us from the centralized government!

Wait…..
Speyside2 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,049
Z, it's all about the Benjamin's. Is there a single person in either party in the federal government that is for the people?
Sunoverbeach Online
#16 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
Couple a interns..... maybe
bgz Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,736
MACS wrote:
Too many of you rotten bastids got diarrhea of da mouf and gave it out... so now I have to move.

Once upon a time only a handful of people had it... I think the spell has worn off, man.


I never shared your address...

Someone did try to get it from me though... forget who.

But it wasn't me who spread your dot on the map.
dkeage Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,349
bgz wrote:
I never shared your address...

Someone did try to get it from me though... forget who.

But it wasn't me who spread your dot on the map.


Same. What Shawn should be asking, is how I got it...
CelticBomber Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,697
All I know is he never writes to me anymore.
ZRX1200 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,451
He writes your name and number in bathroom stalls
Sunoverbeach Online
#21 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
For a good time, for a good time caaalll!!!
Speyside2 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,049
Jenny 867-5309
deadeyedick Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 14,606
Had that addy for about 18 years and no deek cancer here.

But gonna attach a tracking device on the moving truck.
BuckyB93 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,420
MACS wrote:
Too many of you rotten bastids got diarrhea of da mouf and gave it out... so now I have to move.

Once upon a time only a handful of people had it... I think the spell has worn off, man.


Although I have your current mailer, I have not shared it or any addresses unless allowed to.

I do store return addresses from any packages that I've received just in case I need them... like a place to couch surf or someone to bail me out of jail... and stuff.
Users browsing this topic
Guest