America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by Sunoverbeach. 340 replies replies.
7 Pages<1234567>
Trump says Mar-a-Lago is under siege by FBI
Major Boobage Offline
#151 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
I like RayR. He makes me laugh.
RayR Offline
#152 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
So you just preach what they tell you to preach then... "witch" hunt then...

If it's a "witch" hunt, and he's a real "witch"...

Then I don't see the problem.


Who are "they"?

Can't you tell when the black witches themselves are running the witch hunt? Or is your brain too fogged by TDS?


Major Boobage Offline
#153 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
Lol.
ZRX1200 Offline
#154 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Doing my Oppo-research this morning was a rough watch….when did ABC turn into a joke version of MSNBC?
Major Boobage Offline
#155 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
The minute you swallowed Trump’s cox.
bgz Offline
#156 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
Who are "they"?

Can't you tell when the black witches themselves are running the witch hunt? Or is your brain too fogged by TDS?




Bottom line, in the world of witches, as they would say... "there are rules to this sh*t"...

Bad witches gotta get burned.

Just the way it is Ray.
ZRX1200 Offline
#157 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Major Boobage wrote:

bgz Offline
#158 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Ooo, boobage cancelled by Z.
ZRX1200 Offline
#159 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
bgz wrote:



Huh must’ve come up as the same IP…… Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#160 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
one way to know for sure...


dunking stool
Major Boobage Offline
#161 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
I’m always amazed at the intelligence in here that points to the real facts
bgz Offline
#162 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Ikr, I've been saying for years this place is populated with... A bunch of enlightened thinkers.

Or was that populated with a bunch of men with enfattenned fingers...

Oh well, it was one of them.
bgz Offline
#163 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Oh, for the record I know who boobage is not.

It's not frank... Definitely not frank.

For DG... Yes, that is absolutely true
ZRX1200 Offline
#164 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
Frank I was REALLY expecting that to be in the Urban Dictionary.
MACS Offline
#165 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
frankj1 wrote:
one way to know for sure...


dunking stool


You mean waterboarding?
RayR Offline
#166 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
I heard that the left lizard people 🦎 are trying to accuse Trump of violating the Espionage Act. That's an old commie trick to persecute people they don't like.
.
Here's a blast from the past about somebody's commie president who did that...

Obama's abuse of the Espionage Act is modern-day McCarthyism

This article is more than 9 years old

by John Kiriakou

Shame on this president for persecuting whistleblowers with a legal relic, while administration officials leak with impunity

Quote:
The conviction of Bradley Manning under the 1917 Espionage Act, and the US Justice Department's decision to file espionage charges against NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden under the same act, are yet further examples of the Obama administration's policy of using an iron fist against human rights and civil liberties activists.

President Obama has been unprecedented in his use of the Espionage Act to prosecute those whose whistleblowing he wants to curtail. The purpose of an Espionage Act prosecution, however, is not to punish a person for spying for the enemy, selling secrets for personal gain, or trying to undermine our way of life. It is to ruin the whistleblower personally, professionally and financially. It is meant to send a message to anybody else considering speaking truth to power: challenge us and we will destroy you.

Only ten people in American history have been charged with espionage for leaking classified information, seven of them under Barack Obama. The effect of the charge on a person's life – being viewed as a traitor, being shunned by family and friends, incurring massive legal bills – is all a part of the plan to force the whistleblower into personal ruin, to weaken him to the point where he will plead guilty to just about anything to make the case go away. I know. The three espionage charges against me made me one of "the Obama Seven".

More...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/06/obama-abuse-espionage-act-mccarthyism
bgz Offline
#167 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
I heard that the left lizard people 🦎 are trying to accuse Trump of violating the Espionage Act. That's an old commie trick to persecute people they don't like.


Oh f*ck, here we go again.

Thread was on track! People were joking, having a good time...

Then Ray.

Yes Ray, everyone wanted to see the stupid link you posted to show how evil people are that you don't like...

That's exactly what they wanted. They wanted more RayRay the wise.

They didn't want to joke around and have fun anymore, they wanted to sh*t on each other some more with sh*tty links and talks of sh*tty lizard people.

You nailed it dude... again.

Congratulations.
RayR Offline
#168 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
IT HURTS BENNY? The PAIN! THE PAIN! Bwahaha!!! LOL LOL LOL
frankj1 Offline
#169 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
ZRX1200 wrote:
Frank I was REALLY expecting that to be in the Urban Dictionary.

I'm too old, and totally suburban.
But it's a term that really should be in there!
frankj1 Offline
#170 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
MACS wrote:
You mean waterboarding?

why yes, yes I do.

waterboarding for witches, that is.
frankj1 Offline
#171 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
bgz wrote:
Oh f*ck, here we go again.

Thread was on track! People were joking, having a good time...

Then Ray.

Yes Ray, everyone wanted to see the stupid link you posted to show how evil people are that you don't like...

That's exactly what they wanted. They wanted more RayRay the wise.

They didn't want to joke around and have fun anymore, they wanted to sh*t on each other some more with sh*tty links and talks of sh*tty lizard people.

You nailed it dude... again.

Congratulations.

MCFA!!!
Brewha Offline
#172 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
frankj1 wrote:
why yes, yes I do.

waterboarding for witches, that is.

It that a Trump joke?
Dg west deptford Offline
#173 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,834
What ultra classified docs did Donald have that the half wits got so scared about?

Do they exonerate Mr.Jones?

Is there a reason Mr. Jones can't see them?

The government default is you don't get to know anything

The issue now is the documents are now less safe.

If they got anything other than passports & taxes

Nuke secrets?! Spare me

Remember no one is above the law (said by rioting mobs)

The acts of a dictator in Chad? Nope

Democrats weaponized DOJ

Did anyone ever fight & die to prevent merrick garland from such

Question the election go to jail

Civil liberty lol TDS!

CENSORED, war on info masked as a war on white supremacy
It wasn't a raid it was a tiptoe through the tulips

For a DOJ that is a means to an end.

They're desperate






Sunoverbeach Offline
#174 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
And most importantly,

How do rabbits travel?
Hareplane
bgz Offline
#175 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
DG, you shouldn't put your head through that much stress, you might blow a neuron and fix it flat doesn't work on them.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#176 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
Dg west deptford wrote:
What ultra classified docs did Donald have that the half wits got so scared about?

Do they exonerate Mr.Jones?

Is there a reason Mr. Jones can't see them?

The government default is you don't get to know anything

The issue now is the documents are now less safe.

If they got anything other than passports & taxes

Nuke secrets?! Spare me

Remember no one is above the law (said by rioting mobs)

The acts of a dictator in Chad? Nope

Democrats weaponized DOJ

Did anyone ever fight & die to prevent merrick garland from such

Question the election go to jail

Civil liberty lol TDS!

CENSORED, war on info masked as a war on white supremacy
It wasn't a raid it was a tiptoe through the tulips

For a DOJ that is a means to an end.

They're desperate









Smells just like "Russia Russia Russia", "Stormy Stormy Stormy", "Impeachment 1.0", "Impeachment 2.0", "Insurrection" and now "Knock Knock...We'll Be Sniffing Melania's Panties".


IF...there were documents deemed so important...they're numbered. Ask ANYONE that's been allowed to create, handle or distribute TSSI or higher information...They...The National Archives would know who had what doc and what number is missing. Seeing as how we're talking about an ex President that did state he was unclassifying a large amount of information...he's allowed to!...why wait 19 months? They didn't have to execute a raid on a guy's house to do that. However; as the cast that the FBI has hounded...Roger Stone, Steve Rappaport, Paul Manafort...etc. RUTHLESS. Contrast that to a former First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and Presidential candidate's handling of a private server and phones that were court ordered to be turned over and a Vice President, now sitting President's tool of a kid's laptop! We can add Paulie Pelosi Jr. if you want as well. Hell, the Kenyan King has over 30 million documents sitting in a Chicago warehouse. Yet Leftie has nothing to say except the same "Orangeman baaaaad". Laughable as they toss shreds of reality into the gutter to defend their bias, their religion and their idols.
bgz Offline
#177 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
^ look what you did to this guy Ray...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I blame RayRay for DMV.
Major Boobage Offline
#178 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
Lol
ZRX1200 Offline
#179 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 57,997
It’s not cool to laugh at your own jokes….
Major Boobage Offline
#180 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
I know
MACS Offline
#181 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
They're DQ'ing him from ever running again. That's the ONLY reason they did it. And they're even making some of the lefties come to his defense, now.

It's bizarre... it really is... how evil the dems are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEWjEdKhTY0
RayR Offline
#182 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
bgz wrote:
^ look what you did to this guy Ray...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I blame RayRay for DMV.


What's the matta Benny?
You haven't experienced that paradigm shift, where you realized that lefty's evil is predictable.
So you don't like us exposing old commie tricks?


Major Boobage Offline
#183 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
The funny part MACS is you buy that load of crap.
Major Boobage Offline
#184 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
You are a misinformation and marketer’s dream.
RayR Offline
#185 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Major Boobage wrote:
The funny part MACS is you buy that load of crap.



Major Boobage wrote:
You are a misinformation and marketer’s dream.


So Boobage of the Ministry of Truth is telling MACS that he's spreading disinformation, no evidence needed, just because he says so. Don't pay attention to the obvious old commie tricks citizen, carry on?

Stogie1020 Offline
#186 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,713
So, to be clear, the FBI was on scene for 9 hours, seized 27 boxes of records (plus additionall loose files) and didn't have a chance to realize they somehow inadvertantly seized a former POTUS's passport?

I mean, one agent can flip through three bankers/filing boxes per hour (9 hours x 3 boxes per hour = 27 boxes; math provided for BGZ) all on my his/her own to make sure it all applies to the warrant, so what were the other 29 agents doing that "accidentally" resulted in the FBI seizing the passports?

What else was "accidentally" seized?
DrafterX Offline
#187 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,594
Furniture, fine china, moon rocks.. etc... Mellow
DrMaddVibe Offline
#188 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
Melania's g string and matching bra sets.
bgz Offline
#189 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
RayR wrote:
So Boobage of the Ministry of Truth is telling MACS that he's spreading disinformation, no evidence needed, just because he says so. Don't pay attention to the obvious old commie tricks citizen, carry on?



Hmmm... why ain't you a part of the status quo? You're supposed to think it's me.

Go back to thinking it's me.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#190 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
My friend is selling a tennis machine, if you're interested. It served him well over the years
Brewha Offline
#191 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
bgz wrote:
^ look what you did to this guy Ray...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I blame RayRay for DMV.

DMV lost it long before Ray.
Brewha Offline
#192 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
MACS wrote:
They're DQ'ing him from ever running again. That's the ONLY reason they did it. And they're even making some of the lefties come to his defense, now.

It's bizarre... it really is... how evil the dems are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEWjEdKhTY0

Yes…. Everything about you planet is bizarre….
Brewha Offline
#193 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Major Boobage wrote:
You are a misinformation and marketer’s dream.

Not that he’s good at it. But he is consistent.
MACS Offline
#194 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Major Boobage wrote:
The funny part MACS is you buy that load of crap.


The funny part, Ben is that you're guzzling the dems load... enjoy!
bgz Offline
#195 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
See RayRay?

MACS is part of the status quo, he "knows"... ship up or shape out... you know the narrative.
Major Boobage Offline
#196 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
RayR and MACS I’m not telling you not to believe your nonsense that is devoid of any factual information. I applaud your right to believe up is down. *golf clap*.

I bet you don’t realize how many people in your lives roll their eyes and think “oh he’s one of those” and back away trying not to engage.

Personally I’m happy for you and marketers need suckers. If you two want to practice with your shake weights together I support it and think it’s funny. I bet you payed extra for the model that mocks you before it squirts.
Major Boobage Offline
#197 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
And I am not Major Boobage.
bgz Offline
#198 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
I can vouch for that... he's not Major Boobage...

That's Celtic!
Major Boobage Offline
#199 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
Yea!
Major Boobage Offline
#200 Posted:
Joined: 07-18-2022
Posts: 233
I bet you idiots are even pronouncing my name wrong. Well everyone but hockey dad. He knows how to pronounce French names
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages<1234567>