America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by rfenst. 69 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Election Shenannigans?
Stogie1020 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
It begins again...

We are 12 days away form the election and a local Phoenix station ran an insert for 20+ seconds showing the results of Arizona's gubernatorial race...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgKAPfiWIAEE9Bc?format=jpg&name=medium

Of course, the democratic contender (who is currently behind in the polls) was up by 6% in the graphic.

Why was this graphic already made?
Whistlebritches Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,828
Are you shocked???

The left's MO is so obvious,no Sherlock needed here, Ray Charles could see this a mile away
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,253
Sleep should roll over. Say you sleep for 12hrs straight. You should be able to apply 4 towards the next night's sleep.
MACS Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Who is counting the votes? And are they coming in at 2am in big bags and are they all for the democrat candidate?
Mr. Jones Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Y.E.S.
Brewha Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Stogie1020 wrote:
It begins again...

We are 12 days away form the election and a local Phoenix station ran an insert for 20+ seconds showing the results of Arizona's gubernatorial race...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgKAPfiWIAEE9Bc?format=jpg&name=medium

Of course, the democratic contender (who is currently behind in the polls) was up by 6% in the graphic.

Why was this graphic already made?

So….it takes like 20+ seconds to make a graphic.

This must be the “massive voter fraud” the right is always trying to convince people of - when THEY lose.
Brewha Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Whistlebritches wrote:
Are you shocked???

The left's MO is so obvious,no Sherlock needed here, Ray Charles could see this a mile away

Please. The Right can’t find its azz with both hands and a flashlight.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,253
Your dog doesn't know you can make mistakes. When you trip over him in the dark, it probably thinks you got up just to kick him in the head
frankj1 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
next thing the Dems will probably do is send armed guys with black head and face coverings to hover around ballot boxes and early voting sites while videoing Americans trying to steal the election.
Hey, intimidation at the polls worked a few decades ago, so...
Whistlebritches Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 21,828
Brewha wrote:
Please. The Right can’t find its azz with both hands and a flashlight.


Looking at our current situation nationwide inflation,foreign policy,the southern border and a bumbling president who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Brew do you listen to yourself??? EVER???
MACS Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
He's too busy charging his electric car with energy derived from fossil fuels. LOL
DrMaddVibe Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
MACS wrote:
He's too busy charging his electric car with energy derived from fossil fuels. LOL


With a hand crank!!!!!whip
RayR Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
frankj1 wrote:
next thing the Dems will probably do is send armed guys with black head and face coverings to hover around ballot boxes and early voting sites while videoing Americans trying to steal the election.
Hey, intimidation at the polls worked a few decades ago, so...


Actually, it started with the original LEFTY Dishonest Abe party...

Quote:
As notorious as the Democrat political machines are, the origins of vote fraud in America lie in the party of Lincoln. The massive vote fraud that took place during the War between the States and for the ensuing twelve years of "Reconstruction" provides an abject lesson in tyranny that has ominous implications for American taxpayers.


Quote:
Federal soldiers also intimidated voters into voting Republican by menacing them at the polls. As Lincoln biographer David Donald has written, "Under the protection of Federal bayonets, New York went Republican by seven thousand votes" in 1864.

The Republican Congress even created three new states—Kansas, West Virginia, and Nevada—to help rig the 1864 election in favor of Lincoln, so concerned were they over pervasive antiwar sentiment and massive desertions from the federal army.

During "Reconstruction" (1865–1877) the Republican Party held a monopoly of power that was so complete, historian Richard Bensel observed in Yankee Leviathan, that the closest parallels to that situation are "the PRI in Mexico, the Congress Party in India, and the Bolsheviks in the early years of the Soviet Union."

https://mises.org/library/origins-american-vote-fraud


Stogie1020 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
Brewha wrote:
So….it takes like 20+ seconds to make a graphic.

This must be the “massive voter fraud” the right is always trying to convince people of - when THEY lose.


You are intelligent enought to ask the question "why was this graphic made and why with these numbers?" yet you refuse to ask it.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,253
Humans are really inefficient at recharging. It takes about 8hrs to charge for 16hrs of use
MACS Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Stogie1020 wrote:
You are intelligent enought to ask the question "why was this graphic made and why with these numbers?" yet you refuse to ask it.


You're giving him way too much credit.
ZRX1200 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,023
Brewha wrote:
Please. I can’t find its azz with both hands and a fleshlight.




Freak Applause
MACS Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-worried-republicans-may-take-lead-beyond-margin-of-cheating

Warning... Satire. However, some Babylon Bee satire has actually become true.
8trackdisco Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
frankj1 wrote:
next thing the Dems will probably do is send armed guys with black head and face coverings to hover around ballot boxes and early voting sites while videoing Americans trying to steal the election.
Hey, intimidation at the polls worked a few decades ago, so...


Not exactly MCGA.
8trackdisco Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
My favorite recently is what issues they have and how they are prioritized.

#1 abortion
#2 democracy

What exactly is their problem with democracy and why are they trying to end it?

The Right could cut the nuts out of them on the issue is a miracle would happen- although it is remarkably easy on paper.

Get Trump to STFU for a month. Such a douchebag.

Only a matter of time (assuming a Desantis win) before Trump starts in on him.
MACS Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
^That would be stupid.

#1 - He'd lose voters who like DeSantis.
#2 - DeSantis won't tolerate it, and would win any "war" they'd have in the press. Handily.
Stogie1020 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
Plus, if DJT runs again, he needs a VP with a lot of draw.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
MACS wrote:
^That would be stupid.

#1 - He'd lose voters who like DeSantis.
#2 - DeSantis won't tolerate it, and would win any "war" they'd have in the press. Handily.


DeSantis is going to carry the state with no worries that he's campaigning in other states for races that wanted the superstar to shine on them!

LEADERSHIP!

#FJB
frankj1 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
8trackdisco wrote:
Not exactly MCGA.

it's better now, a judge put limits on them.
It should be fun to vote!
8trackdisco Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
MACS wrote:
^That would be stupid.

#1 - He'd lose voters who like DeSantis.
#2 - DeSantis won't tolerate it, and would win any "war" they'd have in the press. Handily.


Yes, it would be stupid. Stooopit even.
Would he “win any war” vs Trump? People I used to think as reasonable people are all in on him. A few of them here.
Stay tuned.
8trackdisco Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
DrMaddVibe wrote:
DeSantis is going to carry the state with no worries that he's campaigning in other states for races that wanted the superstar to shine on them!

LEADERSHIP!

#FJB


It’s good Trump is staying out of Florida. He’s such a blowhard, I know Republicans who voted for Biden just out of pure exhaustion of Trump Fatigue. He really needs to stop “helping” the Republicans.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
8trackdisco wrote:
It’s good Trump is staying out of Florida. He’s such a blowhard, I know Republicans who voted for Biden just out of pure exhaustion of Trump Fatigue. He really needs to stop “helping” the Republicans.



Look where that got America. They voted for a potato over a guy they didn't like that's destroying the country and well we're a laughingstock now.
MACS Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
8trackdisco wrote:
It’s good Trump is staying out of Florida. He’s such a blowhard, I know Republicans who voted for Biden just out of pure exhaustion of Trump Fatigue. He really needs to stop “helping” the Republicans.


Had the media and the democrats not bombarded him with BS story after BS story... maybe he wouldn't have had to fight back so hard??

You cannot argue the fact he had the country in a much better position than the brain dead fuqtard in there now.
MACS Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Voted today. Was out and about with my neighbor getting spark plugs for his Shelby. Stopped in and filled out a traditional paper ballot... no machine shenanigans.
RayR Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
8trackdisco wrote:
It’s good Trump is staying out of Florida. He’s such a blowhard, I know Republicans who voted for Biden just out of pure exhaustion of Trump Fatigue. He really needs to stop “helping” the Republicans.


It's true that Trump has one glaring and annoying flaw, he doesn't know when to shut his trap.
So he couldn't help himself. He took a shot at DeSantis from Pennsylvania....


‘Ron DeSanctimonious’: Trump takes shot a Gov. DeSantis ahead of midterm elections

Many expect Trump and DeSantis to vie for Republican presidential nomination

Quote:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Former President Donald Trump appeared to take a subtle shot at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a campaign rally Saturday night in Pennsylvania.

At one point during his speech, Trump referred to the Florida governor as “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

According to Oxford Languages, sanctimonious is a derogatory term used to describe someone who is “making a show of being morally superior to other people.”

Many expect that Trump and DeSantis will both vie for the Republican nomination for president in 2024, though neither has officially announced.

More...

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2022/11/06/ron-desanctimonious-trump-takes-shot-a-gov-desantis-ahead-of-midterm-elections/
8trackdisco Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Look where that got America. They voted for a potato over a guy they didn't like that's destroying the country and well we're a laughingstock now.


Thank you for assisting me in making my point. Trump Fatigue went so deep for so long, with some Republicans they voted for a milk toast, moderate Dem with a failing mind one one issue- at least it isn't Trump.

Like I'm fond of saying...
Bush Jr was so bad, we got Obama.
Obama was so bad, we got Trump.
Trump was so bad, we got Biden.

Can't imagine what we are going to deserve next.
MACS Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
RayR wrote:
It's true that Trump has one glaring and annoying flaw, he doesn't know when to shut his trap.
So he couldn't help himself. He took a shot at DeSantis from Pennsylvania....


‘Ron DeSanctimonious’: Trump takes shot a Gov. DeSantis ahead of midterm elections

Many expect Trump and DeSantis to vie for Republican presidential nomination


If he does run again... he won't win Florida like that, unless DeSantis endorses him. And if Trump's being a douche... why would he?

Could also be an inside joke between the 2 because Trump was at a rally telling folks to vote DeSantis. *shrug*
Abrignac Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 16,296
8trackdisco wrote:
Thank you for assisting me in making my point. Trump Fatigue went so deep for so long, with some Republicans they voted for a milk toast, moderate Dem with a failing mind one one issue- at least it isn't Trump.

Like I'm fond of saying...
Bush Jr was so bad, we got Obama.
Obama was so bad, we got Trump.
Trump was so bad, we got Biden.

Can't imagine what we are going to deserve next.


Very well explained and guide accurate.

Trump was his own worst enemy. His overinflated ego prevented him from doing what he was elected to do. He should have kept his mouth shut and cut off his Twitter finger.
8trackdisco Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,604
8trackdisco wrote:
Yes, it would be stupid. Stooopit even.
Would he “win any war” vs Trump? People I used to think as reasonable people are all in on him. A few of them here.
Stay tuned.


I was wrong. It happened sooner than I thought.

Trump calling the Florida Governor Ron Desanctimonious.


Yup. Stupid.
Stogie1020 Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
Abrignac wrote:
Very well explained and guide accurate.

Trump was his own worst enemy. His overinflated ego prevented him from doing what he was elected to do. He should have kept his mouth shut and cut off his Twitter finger.


I have to disagree. None of the words that 45 tweeted were barriers to him effecting his policy goals. They may have been grandoise, bombastic, egotistical, etc, but not a single tweet was anything other than abrasive, mildly offensive and generallly true if not inelloquent.

HOWEVER, what did truly serve as an impediment to him marching forward with his policy goals was the swell of opposition to him personally by the left. It started with the "not my president" campaign and ended with two failed attepts at removal from office, purely for petty theatrical/poitical reasons.

And yet he still somehow managed to drive inflation down, drive unemployment to historically low numbers, improve the lives and wellbeing of millions of minoroties, make tangible progress securing the border, get our allies to pay their share of international obligations, negotiate a pretty major peace accord in the middle east, and make the U.S. energy independant so we didn't have to go grovelling to the Saudis to pump more black gold.

Imagine how successful we all could be right now if the left had gotten over their juvenile hissy fit and recognized the historic opportunity to actually get some real stuff done by a POTUS who wanted check-marks next to solutions, not platitudes and endless problems for political gain...
DrMaddVibe Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
Stogie1020 wrote:
I have to disagree. None of the words that 45 tweeted were barriers to him effecting his policy goals. They may have been grandoise, bombastic, egotistical, etc, but not a single tweet was anything other than abrasive, mildly offensive and generallly true if not inelloquent.

HOWEVER, what did truly serve as an impediment to him marching forward with his policy goals was the swell of opposition to him personally by the left. It started with the "not my president" campaign and ended with two failed attepts at removal from office, purely for petty theatrical/poitical reasons.

And yet he still somehow managed to drive inflation down, drive unemployment to historically low numbers, improve the lives and wellbeing of millions of minoroties, make tangible progress securing the border, get our allies to pay their share of international obligations, negotiate a pretty major peace accord in the middle east, and make the U.S. energy independant so we didn't have to go grovelling to the Saudis to pump more black gold.

Imagine how successful we all could be right now if the left had gotten over their juvenile hissy fit and recognized the historic opportunity to actually get some real stuff done by a POTUS who wanted check-marks next to solutions, not platitudes and endless problems for political gain...


It would've been monumental, however contradictory to their core. Working with the "other side"? The Left NEVER does that. EVER. It's always the GOP that extends the hand. I've seen it time and again to the point where the hand shouldn't even be offered. There's no benefit on letting those so diametrically opposed to getting things done for the nation that make sense.

Trump's campaign failed him in that the clear messaging should've been and still should be..."Promises made and promises kept." Contrast it to Pedo Joe...we were ALL warned what he was going to do. Seriously re-watch the debates. It was ALL there.

As for the bashing on the gov stint...it's classic Trump baiting the Left and the weak-minded. Not even a week ago he was campaigning FOR Gov. DeSantis. They share a united front and only those that cannot see it cheer "headlines" like that. I see it as more "Fake News". I loved when he'd say that from the Presidential podium. Can't wait for him to do it again.

No, see the petulant Left behaving the same as they always have. Circling the wagons and doing whatever they can to de-legitimize anything the GOP can do. Meanwhile, what are they doing for America? Look around. They're weakening us from the inside out. Ruining us every chance they get. Forgetting that they're "useful idiots" for their Communist "brothers". We had a President that had America's back. Lefty told us he was a bad man. Lefty gave us a man that takes showers with his daughter, has a crackhead son and cannot remember what day it is or where he's at and STILL wants to take a run at Trump.
JGKAMIN Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 950
DrMaddVibe wrote:
It would've been monumental, however contradictory to their core. Working with the "other side"? The Left NEVER does that. EVER. It's always the GOP that extends the hand. I've seen it time and again to the point where the hand shouldn't even be offered. There's no benefit on letting those so diametrically opposed to getting things done for the nation that make sense.

Trump's campaign failed him in that the clear messaging should've been and still should be..."Promises made and promises kept." Contrast it to Pedo Joe...we were ALL warned what he was going to do. Seriously re-watch the debates. It was ALL there.

As for the bashing on the gov stint...it's classic Trump baiting the Left and the weak-minded. Not even a week ago he was campaigning FOR Gov. DeSantis. They share a united front and only those that cannot see it cheer "headlines" like that. I see it as more "Fake News". I loved when he'd say that from the Presidential podium. Can't wait for him to do it again.

No, see the petulant Left behaving the same as they always have. Circling the wagons and doing whatever they can to de-legitimize anything the GOP can do. Meanwhile, what are they doing for America? Look around. They're weakening us from the inside out. Ruining us every chance they get. Forgetting that they're "useful idiots" for their Communist "brothers". We had a President that had America's back. Lefty told us he was a bad man. Lefty gave us a man that takes showers with his daughter, has a crackhead son and cannot remember what day it is or where he's at and STILL wants to take a run at Trump.

But Joe promised to be the greater unifier in charge, he’s done soooooo well bringing the 2 sides together during his term. Speak to the hand
DrMaddVibe Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
JGKAMIN wrote:
But Joe promised to be the greater unifier in charge, he’s done soooooo well bringing the 2 sides together during his term. Speak to the hand



Right? Like when have the DNC ever united anything but their resolve to #RESIST?

That was another tale told during the debates as well.

Everyone that voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump should seriously watch the debates again. They cannot plead that. He said EXACTLY what he's doing now. It's because they had it so good during a Trump Presidency that they dared forget the 8 years under Obama.

There's a reason why I post "The DNC is a terrorist organization" so much. It's because they are. Wake up and see for yourselves. Their resist movement doesn't provide any results.
MACS Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
#35 - very well put, Stogie... these people couldn't see the forest through the trees if the tree fell on them.
Stogie1020 Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
MACS wrote:
#35 - very well put, Stogie... these people couldn't see the forest through the trees if the tree fell on them.

Yup! and we were all yelling "TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" over and over again but no one was listening.

It really shows you who wants "progress" and who just wants to look "progressive."
RayR Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,467
So what will happen after tomorrow?

Will we be a duhmacracy in the future?
Will our children be arrested and conceivably killed?
Will losers be called winners by fraudulent election officers?
Do right wing extremists have a plan to steal the next presidential election?
Do white right-wing Republican suburban women actually vote Republican like roaches voting for Raid?

It's gonna be huge.

https://rumble.com/v1rkdnx-its-gonna-be-huge..html
MACS Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Election Shenanigans... and she worked there for 10 years? How many times did she get away with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifPPomncomY
MACS Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6b3CLIl4o4

250k ballots sent to unverified voters.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,916
Lefty says the elections are on the up and up though.
Stogie1020 Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
Today is the only day we are all either a Blood or a Crip...

Wear your colors!
Stogie1020 Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
FFS, just voted and when I got there the poll worker kept yelling out "WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH OUR PRINTERS, THEY MAY NOT PRINT YOUR BALLOT" and offered as a recourse to use the single voting computer for the impaired, which takes about 20 minutes per person to vote...

My ballot printed after a few shaky minutes and I finished, but this just isn't that hard...

Story from the local ABC affiliate:

Quote:
"Election officials held a press conference just before 9 a.m. addressing additional tabulation center issues. There are 223 polling locations in Maricopa County, they said about 20% of voting centers were having issues with tabulation machines."


No one tested this stuff?

Anyone notice how 20-30 years ago you knew the results of an election by about midnight, but now we have to wait days or weeks to find out?
MACS Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,501
Yeah, but it's all legit... no shenanigans. Anxious
frankj1 Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,739
MACS wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6b3CLIl4o4

250k ballots sent to unverified voters.

I watched, I've seen him once or twice before and expected far worse from this.
Glad to be surprised...thanks.

and here's the "But"...

Couple of takeaways from it:
1- the only actual accusation of nefarious acts was also the only time he said that the part he just presented was "unverified" and to take that as it is, and
2- he said that the fact that this had all been caught, publicized, and acted on actually was good because it proved the system worked.
3- somewhere in there it sounded like these ballots would not have been counted due to the system in place and state laws in PA.

Innuendo of what could possibly happen and Rudy-style conspiracy lies are a lot different than proof of coordinated election fraud actually having happened, as 60 out of 61 courts have said.

Get the evidence.
Stogie1020 Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
The thing is, it porobably IS legit, but

A. This incompetence leads to WAY more uncertaintity/doubt than there should be, and

B. The person who is in charge of running the AZ election is the AZ Secretary of State, who happens to be a (D) running in a very close race for AZ Governor and refused to recuse herself from the process (despite not being seen at her Secretary of State office more than 19 days in the last 6 months)... No conflict of interest there at all.
Stogie1020 Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 3,719
frankj1 wrote:
I watched, I've seen him once or twice before and expected far worse from this.
Glad to be surprised...thanks.

and here's the "But"...

Couple of takeaways from it:
1- the only actual accusation of nefarious acts was also the only time he said that the part he just presented was "unverified" and to take that as it is, and
2- he said that the fact that this had all been caught, publicized, and acted on actually was good because it proved the system worked.
3- somewhere in there it sounded like these ballots would not have been counted due to the system in place and state laws in PA.

Innuendo of what could possibly happen and Rudy-style conspiracy lies are a lot different than proof of coordinated election fraud actually having happened, as 60 out of 61 courts have said.

Get the evidence.



A. it doesn't have to be coordinated, just a few counties can determine national elections, and

B. No one is willing to really LOOK for the evidence. They just run around yellling "no proof of widespread fraud" and think that solves everything.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>