America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 weeks ago by gummy jones. 26 replies replies.
name da nub
derfladnar Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
for a fiver
fred.JPG
muhren Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 01-30-2008
Posts: 4,800
Cain!
mikey1597 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 05-18-2007
Posts: 13,970
one good smoke
fiddler898 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 06-15-2009
Posts: 3,014
Looks like a "Fred" to me.

Or did you mean the cigar?
Thunder.Gerbil Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 11-02-2006
Posts: 118,648
pole
ryancuad Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 06-24-2010
Posts: 2,148
Thunder.Gerbil wrote:
pole


damn pole smoker...

are we really supposed to be able to id that cigar? or just blindly list off cigar brands lol
kombat96 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 04-12-2010
Posts: 8,997
habano
Stinkdyr Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-16-2009
Posts: 9,798
WOAN
SHOE Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 03-03-2006
Posts: 2,242
Puros Indios..... Whistle
jbj03301988 Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 04-27-2009
Posts: 942
lfd double ligero 700
derfladnar Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
ryancuad wrote:
damn pole smoker...

are we really supposed to be able to id that cigar? or just blindly list off cigar brands lol

You want everything....hint cigar less than 5" with ring greater than 50
DrMaddVibe Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 46,302
That's a cigar!Herfing
KPP Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-30-2008
Posts: 11,722
Diesel Shorty
Greycliff DE
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
KPP Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 07-30-2008
Posts: 11,722
Think Someone really should be guessing Oliva "Nub" cigars perhaps....considering the thread...

derfladnar Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
KPP wrote:
Diesel Shorty
Greycliff DE
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle

since I didn't say only one guess. We have a winner Greycliff DE send addy to Notrmpaturidotedu
t33bone Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,331
derfladnar wrote:
for a fiver



Graycliff DE is not a Nub. I say redo contest. LOL
derfladnar Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
t33bone wrote:
Graycliff DE is not a Nub. I say redo contest. LOL

ok...I will do one this weekend. So I should say name the cigar that was smoked down to the nub.Think
derfladnar Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
The fiver was shipped yesterday to the address requested.
gringococolo Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 02-04-2006
Posts: 4,613
The nub is called ........................ "derfladnar".
lluvia Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 09-14-2008
Posts: 39,052
gringococolo wrote:
The nub is called ........................ "derfladnar".

nice to meet ya:)
Ragin' Cajun Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2009
Posts: 835
Kyle..you redirecting sumbeech. Nice 5er Derf.

Graycliff DE
Nub Cain mad
Liga 9
5V AAA
Fuente SS or WoAN? (need a little help on that one)

Thanks from both you douchenozzles.
05busa Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 01-02-2007
Posts: 97,098
HeHe...thats great!!!
tj2001cobra Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 08-05-2008
Posts: 28,519
derfladnar wrote:
ok...I will do one this weekend. So I should say name the cigar that was smoked down to the nub.Think


Just edit the title. No one will know. LOL!
KPP Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 07-30-2008
Posts: 11,722
Ragin' Cajun wrote:


Nice 5er Derf.

Graycliff DE
Nub Cain mad
Liga 9
5V AAA
Fuente SS or WoAN? (need a little help on that one)

Thanks from both you douchenozzles.



WTG Fred......Nice smackage bro!

and thanks again for the contest! Applause
derfladnar Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 11-07-2008
Posts: 1,905
Ragin' Cajun wrote:
Kyle..you redirecting sumbeech. Nice 5er Derf.

Graycliff DE
Nub Cain mad
Liga 9
5V AAA
Fuente SS or WoAN? (need a little help on that one)

Thanks from both you douchenozzles.

It was the ss. I'm glad you liked em.
gummy jones Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2015
Posts: 4,914
was nub this guy's nickname or birth name?
Users browsing this topic
Guest