America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 4 months ago by stinger88. 8 replies replies.
Friday night smokes . . .
bs_kwaj Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 02-13-2006
Posts: 5,056

About 4pm till 2am.

And, no, I didn't smoke 'em all! d'oh!



I gave the EP Carillo to a friend there at the Vets Hall. BigGrin

Beer

That Flor de Las Antillas was about the best in the bunch... but they were all good!

friday_cigars.jpg
stinger88 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 4,944
That is a colorful line up. Hopefully you enjoyed a fantastic sunset. What is the plan when your time is up over there? Are you trying to figure out a way to stay longer?
Whistlebritches Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 16,892
Nice lineup........I love the La Nox
bs_kwaj Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-13-2006
Posts: 5,056
stinger88 wrote:
What is the plan when your time is up over there? Are you trying to figure out a way to stay longer?


David.... Thanks for asking....

I'm hoping that the follow on contractor will make me a good offer to keep my job.

If that doesn't happen... it'll be back to Texas and retire... Herfing

We have an 'all hands' meeting tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get some more info then.

Beer
lance4824 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 323
I am confused by the Rose of Sharon cigar. I thought that was a South Draw cigar.
bs_kwaj Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-13-2006
Posts: 5,056
lance4824 wrote:
I am confused by the Rose of Sharon cigar. I thought that was a South Draw cigar.


It is. It's from a cool 'jar' and it's part of the Ignite Project that supports Cigars for Warriors.

They also have Kudzu and Firethorn.

https://www.cigarsintern...rn-draw-ignite/2013937/

I got mine from another retailer.

Herfing
lance4824 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 323
bs_kwaj wrote:
It is. It's from a cool 'jar' and it's part of the Ignite Project that supports Cigars for Warriors.

They also have Kudzu and Firethorn.

https://www.cigarsintern...rn-draw-ignite/2013937/

I got mine from another retailer.

Herfing



Thanks for the info...
stinger88 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 4,944
Benny,

I know what you mean. Our contract was up too. Luckily, my company with another company won the contract. Unfortunately, I am moving over to the other company. No loss in pay but just a general pain in the ass. But hey, I still have a pretty good job.

David
Users browsing this topic
Guest