America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 months ago by Palama. 14 replies replies.
Happy 1st Birthday Amelia Rose !
jespear Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,262
The joy this little muppet has brought to my wife and I, (aka . . . the Shady Babysitters), this past year has been beyond our wildest dreams. We have her M-F 0630 - 1730 and enjoy every minute of it. Grandparenting is da best ! ThumpUp

Amelia said to say a special hello to "Uncle EWOK" !
ami barrette.jpg
delta1 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,102
what a doll...

yes, grandparenting is much more fun and rewarding than working....we are truly blessed John.

Our Amelia celebrates her 2nd on Dec 24.
ShanaC@CigarBid Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 09-22-2010
Posts: 916
She's a cutie, happy birthday!
opelmanta1900 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 8,685
Look at that smile! Beautiful granddaughter...
ZRX1200 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,617
Awwwww.......what a cutie pie!
RMAN4443 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 4,820
What a cutie...Happy Birthday Amelia...and look John she's got as many teef as her Grampa...fog
jespear Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,262
EVERY grandparent thinks their grandchild is beautiful, and rightly so, but when you get these kind of compliments EVERYWHERE you go, you begin to think . . . Hmmmmmm, Maybe it's NOT just family prejudice afterall.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Oh . . . Rick, you must be referring to her OTHER grandfather, because I have 4 or 5 MORE teeth than she does. RollEyes

jes
frankj1 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 25,993
jespear wrote:
EVERY grandparent thinks their grandchild is beautiful, and rightly so, but when you get these kind of compliments EVERYWHERE you go, you begin to think . . . Hmmmmmm, Maybe it's NOT just family prejudice afterall.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Oh . . . Rick, you must be referring to her OTHER grandfather, because I have 4 or 5 MORE teeth than she does. RollEyes

jes

she is stunning...

but she didn't have to buy her teef.
Gene363 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 23,868
It's grandchildren like this that makes a grandparent shove their own children out of the way just to get to the grandchild. Beer
jespear Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,262
Gene363 wrote:
It's grandchildren like this that makes a grandparent shove their own children out of the way just to get to the grandchild. Beer


Well, I've never actually shoved my daughter out of the way, but on more than one occasion, when she pulls up in the car to drop the baby off, I've walked right past her to the passenger side to get the baby, without saying hello. This usually gets a very snarky, "GOOD MORNING, DADDY !"
Gene363 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 23,868
jespear wrote:
Well, I've never actually shoved my daughter out of the way, but on more than one occasion, when she pulls up in the car to drop the baby off, I've walked right past her to the passenger side to get the baby, without saying hello. This usually gets a very snarky, "GOOD MORNING, DADDY !"


He he he, yup, nothing personal, but there is a grandchild involved. BigGrin
Ewok126 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,112
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CHEEKS! To dang cute she is.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 13,955
She's a cutie alright! Amelia was my mom's name and everyone called her "Mimi". Not sure I ever understood that Think
Enjoy her as they grow up so fast.

c3s
Palama Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 10,825
Hau’oli la hanau Amelia!

Grandpa and Grandma are truly blessed!
Users browsing this topic
Guest