America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by Hillbillyjosh770. 52 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Da General needs help...
engletl Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,332
As many know of our Bro fishinguitarman's health issues i would like to ask any of you find BOTL/SOTL that are so inclined please help us blow up a mailbox...not with cigars or other stuff...but with cards, letters, etc

I have no doubt most everyone here has his smaller already...but if you don't there are plenty of bus drivers that will gladly share it.

If you have his phone # an occasional text to let him know you are thinking about him.

I won't go into any sappy stories or anything but as many can and will also say...
Ray is a very close friend

Thank you if you feel compelled to take part in this

Todd aka Da General
mikey1597 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 05-18-2007
Posts: 14,150
Looks like I gots somethin to do tomorrow...……….. Raymond is a good friend to ALL of us!

























even if he is an old peckerhead
frankj1 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 26,940
are you gonna send your old fart in a jar!!!
mikey1597 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 05-18-2007
Posts: 14,150
frankj1 wrote:
are you gonna send your old fart in a jar!!!



Just might do that.
DrafterX Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 87,941
I'm in.. but need a snailer... Mellow


How's he doing..??
ZRX1200 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 48,931
Good to see one of the boards true gentleman doing what he does, will get one out Monday.
smokestaxx Online
#7 Posted:
Joined: 01-27-2012
Posts: 4,150
If some one could pm me an addy that'd be great!
smokestaxx Online
#8 Posted:
Joined: 01-27-2012
Posts: 4,150
Got it. Thanks.
Mattie B Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 12-12-2005
Posts: 6,330
I don’t want to make this a contest, or sour the good nature with a prize.....
But I want to do something.

If you take the time to mail him a letter/card please let me know. You can’t just post “sent” on this thread.

I’ll gather those names and draw one. I will send that person a bottle of Old Soul Bourbon. A Bourbon from the Sip that I thought turned out really nice. 75% corn 21% rye. Sweet front with some spice on the finish.
It hasn’t been released outside the Sip yet.
deadeyedick Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 9,953
Top this
rfenst Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,299
deadeyedick wrote:
Top this


Please PM or email me FGM's snailer. Thanks.
Mandoman Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,545
rfenst wrote:
Please PM or email me FGM's snailer. Thanks.

PM sent
rfenst Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 29,299
Mandoman wrote:
PM sent

Thanks man
Mandobro Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 597
Get well, Ray.
frankj1 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 26,940
sent
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,121
Please pm Ray's snailer to me. Thanks!

c3s
delta1 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,681
need an addy, please...
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,121
Got it!
bluwater1959 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2011
Posts: 706
engletl wrote:
As many know of our Bro fishinguitarman's health issues i would like to ask any of you find BOTL/SOTL that are so inclined please help us blow up a mailbox...not with cigars or other stuff...but with cards, letters, etc

I have no doubt most everyone here has his smaller already...but if you don't there are plenty of bus drivers that will gladly share it.

If you have his phone # an occasional text to let him know you are thinking about him.

I won't go into any sappy stories or anything but as many can and will also say...
Ray is a very close friend

Thank you if you feel compelled to take part in this

Todd aka Da General


Damn, been out of country and missed this....

I'll text him in the am.....

Blu
Ram27 Online
#20 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 41,882
On the way, hang in Ray. Pray
Mattie B Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 12-12-2005
Posts: 6,330
So it’s been about a week and in my drawing I have the following names

Frank
whistlebritches
Corey Sellers.


If I missed someone please correct me.

Thank you everyone.
Mattie B Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 12-12-2005
Posts: 6,330
I’ll draw a name in another week or so. I want everyone to have an opportunity.
Ram27 Online
#23 Posted:
Joined: 04-30-2005
Posts: 41,882
Mattie..#20

📬

Ron
Palama Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,222
Mattie B wrote:
I’ll draw a name in another week or so. I want everyone to have an opportunity.


I gotta get going....
Mattie B Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 12-12-2005
Posts: 6,330
Got ya Ram. Thx!
opelmanta1900 Online
#26 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 9,127
Someone send me his # por favor... I would've never know to start the deep sea herf out here if not for knowing about his mississippi herf out there...
Mandobro Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 597
sent
engletl Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,332
My card goes out today

Sent
Mandoman Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,545
engletl wrote:
My card goes out today

Sent

Talked to Ray last week. Card out this AM.
delta1 Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,681
package in the mail, edd Thu 2/14...
Palama Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,222
delta1 wrote:
package in the mail, edd Thu 2/14...


Hope to get mine out on Thursday.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,121
Card sent! Pray
madspackler Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 03-07-2000
Posts: 3,185
Sent. As well as a prayer or three
stinger88 Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,150
Sent. Get well Ray!!
frankj1 Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 26,940
hey brother Mattie, I'd bet there are a few more, based on folks pm-ing for his address.
stinger88 Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,150
Mattie, please don’t put me in the running for the bourbon.

Thanks,
David
madspackler Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 03-07-2000
Posts: 3,185
Mattie-
No need for a prize here either. Did not do it for that reason
engletl Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,332
Talked to Ray today.

He is getting stronger every day and is very appreciative of the calls and cards

I can't thank y'all enough for helping to lift his spirits and continue to let him know how much he is loved
frankj1 Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 26,940
engletl wrote:
Talked to Ray today.

He is getting stronger every day and is very appreciative of the calls and cards

I can't thank y'all enough for helping to lift his spirits and continue to let him know how much he is loved

so many of us have been fortunate enough to have established relationships with Ray in person, on forums, or off line, and have "met" the man behind the posts.

Never made the Sip, yet I proudly wear several fishin'herf t-shirts and have received some wonderful, heartfelt words of kindness and encouragement from Ray that I use to define the real man behind the online poster.

Ray, I'm not an inner circle guy, but you know me well enough to believe I am in your corner all the way.

Frank
Mandobro Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 597
frankj1 wrote:

Never made the Sip


You're not that far out of my way and I have roof racks. I could give you a ride.
Ewok126 Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,330
How in the hell did I miss this.

Damn IT!
jespear Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,409
frankj1 wrote:
so many of us have been fortunate enough to have established relationships with Ray in person, on forums, or off line, and have "met" the man behind the posts.

Never made the Sip, yet I proudly wear several fishin'herf t-shirts and have received some wonderful, heartfelt words of kindness and encouragement from Ray that I use to define the real man behind the online poster.

Ray, I'm not an inner circle guy, but you know me well enough to believe I am in your corner all the way.

Frank


Don't sell yourself short, Frankie T. Shame on you


Ewok126 Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,330
jespear wrote:
Don't sell yourself short, Frankie T. Shame on you





That would be false advertising and that is illegal! Anxious
Palama Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,222
Going out tomorrow.
jespear Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,409
There once was a Jew-boy named Tri-pod
Who was definitely blessed by his God
He would beat on a gong
With his big ole' schlong
Until he shot off a big wad
.
frankj1 Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 26,940
you knuckleheads are incorrigible.
Palama Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,222
Forgot that today (Monday) was a Federal holiday. Mailing out tomorrow.
fishinguitarman Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,732
Many thanks to all you guys. Bless ypu all!!!!
stinger88 Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,150
Welcome back Ray.
engletl Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,332
Many thanks to all for the first wave of kindness

Let's keep it coming
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>