America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 5 days ago by rfenst. 84 replies replies.
2 Pages<12
FGM's 14th Annual Mississippi Fish-n-Herf
fishinguitarman Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,543
Mattie B wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa.


Did no one notice what Tuck wrote???

That has to be a joke that I missed. Well it better be a joke.




Bread Pudding
bluwater1959 Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2011
Posts: 705
fishinguitarman wrote:
Bread Pudding



Jambalaya
Hank_The_Tank Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 11-15-2016
Posts: 3,574
Mmmmm
corey sellers Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 4,890
Dam stinky is back good to see you again hope everything has been good for you
fishinguitarman Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,543
Mattie B wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa.


Did no one notice what Tuck wrote???

That has to be a joke that I missed. Well it better be a joke.





F.O.S.
fishinguitarman Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,543
Whassup!

We cleared and planted all the way to the lower field! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!
rfenst Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 28,985
fishinguitarman wrote:
Whassup!

We cleared and planted all the way to the lower field! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!


Oh, dear!
Hank_The_Tank Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 11-15-2016
Posts: 3,574
Planted what?
Ewok126 Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 3,860
fishinguitarman wrote:
Whassup!

We cleared and planted all the way to the lower field! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!


Expecting some nice buds? I will bring the rolling papers!Drool
Mandoman Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
Ewok126 wrote:
Expecting some nice buds? I will bring the rolling papers!Drool

Rolling papers?
Phillies blunts
RMAN4443 Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 4,665
Mandoman wrote:
Rolling papers?
Phillies blunts

perfect pipe opportunity...Bombed
fishinguitarman Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,543
Papers r better!
BlueDude Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 01-26-2012
Posts: 1,310
Hey Ray and Co. ! Just a quick note to say hi. The Fishinherf is right around the corner, be here before you know it. Any ideas on a design for the 2019 t-shirt are greatly appreciated. Post them here if you like. Thanks!

Mark/BD
Mandoman Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
BlueDude wrote:
Hey Ray and Co. ! Just a quick note to say hi. The Fishinherf is right around the corner, be here before you know it. Any ideas on a design for the 2019 t-shirt are greatly appreciated. Post them here if you like. Thanks!

Mark/BD

Check your inbox.
Mandoman Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
Let's see . . . 21 days left in January, 28 in February, herf weekend is 29th of March, so 21 + 28 + 29 = 78 days til we be herfin'!!
Well, 77 for those who arrive on Thursday.
Anybody else getting tingley all over?
rfenst Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 28,985
Mandoman wrote:
Anybody else getting tingley all over?


Stop touching yourself!
Mandoman Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
rfenst wrote:
Stop touching yourself!

Why, you wanna?
Mandoman Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
Phew!
The interest/response this close is underwhelming!
So, who among you azzhats is gonna show up?
rfenst Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 28,985
Mandoman wrote:
Phew!
The interest/response this close is underwhelming!
So, who among you azzhats is gonna show up?


I will!
engletl Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,308
Da General won't be making it this year...

Got tickets to see Je-fa-fa Done-ham on the 29th and as it is the 20th anny of when my lovely better half first started "not killing me" ... So young un is going to grandparents and we are making a weekend of it

Hate to miss another herf but....
Mandobro Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 577
Mandoman wrote:
Phew!
The interest/response this close is underwhelming!
So, who among you azzhats is gonna show up?

I actually was asked to return, so I guess I'll go. Besides, Joan told me I have to bring her back.
Ewok126 Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 3,860
Man, I would love to go but depending on financial situation and if the wife can get off work.
Hank_The_Tank Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 11-15-2016
Posts: 3,574
I will be there with Tuck again. Da General, wtf, can’t believe anything ranks above this herf! That makes me so sad.

We are getting close. Can’t wait!!!!

So who else is coming this year?!?
rfenst Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 28,985
Ewok126 wrote:
Man, I would love to go but depending on financial situation and if the wife can get off work.


I sure hope you make it. Where are you coming from? Can we get you a ride?
Mandobro Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 04-10-2013
Posts: 577
rfenst wrote:
I sure hope you make it. Where are you coming from? Can we get you a ride?

He's in Memphis. Maybe Tuck?
engletl Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 12-26-2000
Posts: 26,308
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
I will be there with Tuck again. Da General, wtf, can’t believe anything ranks above this herf! That makes me so sad.

We are getting close. Can’t wait!!!!

So who else is coming this year?!?

Lol...A happy wife = a happy life
t33bone Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,369
Mattie B wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa.


Did no one notice what Tuck wrote???

That has to be a joke that I missed. Well it better be a joke.



Me NOT keed. Think
t33bone Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 10-25-2007
Posts: 27,369
Hank_The_Tank wrote:
I will be there with Tuck again. Da General, wtf, can’t believe anything ranks above this herf! That makes me so sad.

We are getting close. Can’t wait!!!!

So who else is coming this year?!?



Slow down Whipper snapper. As of right now, the Herf is on hold. FGM has been in and out of the hospital so tentatively we are putting it on hold. Most likely it will be cancelled. As of this point, not sure if we will set another date this year or not. Pends our brothers health. Just keep him in prayer as he has along recovery.

Be Blessed all.


Tuck
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 13,867
t33bone wrote:
Slow down Whipper snapper. As of right now, the Herf is on hold. FGM has been in and out of the hospital so tentatively we are putting it on hold. Most likely it will be cancelled. As of this point, not sure if we will set another date this year or not. Pends our brothers health. Just keep him in prayer as he has along recovery.

Be Blessed all.


Tuck


Damn, sorry to hear this about Ray. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, Ray.

ken
Mandoman Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 12-27-2005
Posts: 4,500
t33bone wrote:
Slow down Whipper snapper. As of right now, the Herf is on hold. FGM has been in and out of the hospital so tentatively we are putting it on hold. Most likely it will be cancelled. As of this point, not sure if we will set another date this year or not. Pends our brothers health. Just keep him in prayer as he has along recovery.

Be Blessed all.


Tuck

Thanks for the heads up.
Ray, prayers are with you.
Hank_The_Tank Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 11-15-2016
Posts: 3,574
Really sad to here this. Ray, we are praying for ya buddy. Get well soon!
Ewok126 Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 3,860
Still keeping brother Ray in our thoughts and prayers.
bluwater1959 Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 09-17-2011
Posts: 705
t33bone wrote:
Slow down Whipper snapper. As of right now, the Herf is on hold. FGM has been in and out of the hospital so tentatively we are putting it on hold. Most likely it will be cancelled. As of this point, not sure if we will set another date this year or not. Pends our brothers health. Just keep him in prayer as he has along recovery.

Be Blessed all.


Tuck


Damn, I've been out of the country.... What's going on with Ray.... somebody pm me....
rfenst Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 28,985
Hope you are feeling better, Ray.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12