America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 months ago by teedubbya. 137 replies replies.
3 Pages<123>
Fun with Pelosi . . .
fishinguitarman Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,760
victor809 wrote:
Aww... Look at fgm and tail stroke each other...

"No man .. we're totally right... This is supposed to be about *pelosi*! He's wrong and mean to point out that there's no valid reason to complain about a state representative when we blatantly ignore the president's exact same flaws on a daily basis"...

(Tail and fgm hug each other in support)

(Tails hands drift a little lower than normal)

"Uh.... Tail.... Is that a 3 inch commemorative trump action figure with tiny tiny Kung Fu grip in your pocket?"

"Yes fgm..."

"Phew"

"But I also have an erection"









Look at you with the attempt at gay slurs... So cute...
victor809 Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
No... I'm not mocking you for being gay ... I'm mocking tail and you for your mutual attraction. That's an insult to gay or straight people.

I have no problem with your gender attraction... Just the person....

tailgater Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
victor809 wrote:
Aww... Look at fgm and tail stroke each other...

"No man .. we're totally right... This is supposed to be about *pelosi*! He's wrong and mean to point out that there's no valid reason to complain about a state representative when we blatantly ignore the president's exact same flaws on a daily basis"...

(Tail and fgm hug each other in support)

(Tails hands drift a little lower than normal)

"Uh.... Tail.... Is that a 3 inch commemorative trump action figure with tiny tiny Kung Fu grip in your pocket?"

"Yes fgm..."

"Phew"

"But I also have an erection"


So when two guys draw a similar conclusion you revert to it being gay love?

You should stick to things you know.
Towel snapping comes to mind.
tailgater Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
delta1 wrote:
this place was much more civil before Trump and the Russians interjected themselves into the American discourse...


Racist.
tailgater Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
victor809 wrote:
No... I'm not mocking you for being gay ... I'm mocking tail and you for your mutual attraction. That's an insult to gay or straight people.

I have no problem with your gender attraction... Just the person....




So you have a problem with "the person" when they disagree with your politics.

Typical snowflake tolerance 101.


victor809 Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
.... Not just agree tail... It's that special spark where you and fgm finish each other's sentences, and tell each other how supportive you are of the other's views...

Clearly true love.


And yes... In this case I do have a problem with "the person"... Are you going to cry about it and call me a snowflake between your sniffles?

Political disagreement is fine. Someone can want state run healthcare and I won't have a problem with them. They can want to raise or lower taxes on any group and I won't care about them personally.

However a complete lack of sense, an inability or unwillingness to understand what the person you're communicating with is saying, the constant creation of strawmen... Yeah that makes the problem with "the person" not the politics.

And fgm just constantly uses homophobic slurs and tries to insult me by implying I'm female (which shows clear misogynistic tendencies)....

So you two deserve each other I suppose...
fishinguitarman Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,760
wow...just wowBrick wall
tailgater Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
victor809 wrote:
.... Not just agree tail... It's that special spark where you and fgm finish each other's sentences, and tell each other how supportive you are of the other's views...

Clearly true love.


And yes... In this case I do have a problem with "the person"... Are you going to cry about it and call me a snowflake between your sniffles?

Political disagreement is fine. Someone can want state run healthcare and I won't have a problem with them. They can want to raise or lower taxes on any group and I won't care about them personally.

However a complete lack of sense, an inability or unwillingness to understand what the person you're communicating with is saying, the constant creation of strawmen... Yeah that makes the problem with "the person" not the politics.

And fgm just constantly uses homophobic slurs and tries to insult me by implying I'm female (which shows clear misogynistic tendencies)....

So you two deserve each other I suppose...


English must be your second language.
At best.

You use the words. And they sound OK. But when you review the discussion it's clear your TDS has blocked all your ability to see beyond Trump. Even when he's not yet introduced into the discussion.

Your intolerance can't be explained away as partisan reasoning. On that you are correct.
But not for the reasons you think.

As for me and FGM, meh.
Whatever you say, cupcake.

I just find it odd that you lash out at a perceived slight by FGM by implying he's gay. With me, for some reason.
Oh yeah...Trump.




Ewok126 Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
Buckwheat wrote:
https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/nancy-pelosi/n12084

Beer


LOL LOL LOL

I am just glad no peanuts or peanut products was used.
victor809 Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
Keep dreaming tail...
You can't even keep the timeline of the thread straight....

I don't expect you to understand everything I post. You see one or two words and go into "must defend trumpenfeurher from the evil liburals!" Mode...

It's sad. But at least you can find happiness with you likeminded friends.
DrafterX Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Think
That would be the majority of the country right.?? Mellow
Ewok126 Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
^^^
LOL LOL LOL LOL


I take it back, now that's Jenga.
tailgater Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
victor809 wrote:
Keep dreaming tail...
You can't even keep the timeline of the thread straight....

I don't expect you to understand everything I post. You see one or two words and go into "must defend trumpenfeurher from the evil liburals!" Mode...

It's sad. But at least you can find happiness with you likeminded friends.


You sure do take it personally when you're wrong.

But I shouldn't judge. I've never been as totally wrong and blind about reality as you've been on this thread, so I can't say how I'd behave in a similar situation.
Oh, I'm sure we'll hear how it's somehow MY fault that I don't "understand" your land of make-believe world filled with silly nonsense and a hatred of anything orange.
But that's OK.
I'm willing to forgive.

That's my olive branch, Sally Jane.

Take it while you still are legally allowed to own sharp objects.






victor809 Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
Man.... You really are dumb... And stubborn....


That's a dangerous combination.

But it explains our current national situation.
victor809 Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
...that was my olive branch by the way...

I avoided calling you too dumb to not drown in a rainstorm. Take that as a gift.
frankj1 Offline
#66 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 27,446
I heard turkeys drown if they look up when it's raining
Ewok126 Offline
#67 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
^^^

I don't know about that but, don't ever give em a swimming pool to stay cool in the summer months.

Found out later that was pose to go in the fence for the baby ducks. Oh well....

So, who likes roasted peeps and poached turkey?
DrafterX Offline
#68 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Screw the baby ducks... Not talking
fishinguitarman Offline
#69 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,760
frankj1 wrote:
I heard turkeys drown if they look up when it's raining




So would Victor
fishinguitarman Offline
#70 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,760
victor809 wrote:
Keep dreaming tail...
You can't even keep the timeline of the thread straight....

I don't expect you to understand everything I post. You see one or two words and go into "must defend trumpenfeurher from the evil liburals!" Mode...

It's sad. But at least you can find happiness with you likeminded friends.





#1 Nobody understands anything you say

#2 You see one or two words and go into "must bash" Mode



I know it's hard to see the facts but this thread is about PELOSI
victor809 Offline
#71 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
There you go again... Ignoring the giant 3 legged elephant masturbating in the corner.

Prolly just because you only have eyes for tail.
victor809 Offline
#72 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
See!? I didn't say tail WAS the giant 3 legged elephant masturbating in the corner!

It's a kinder gentler Victor.... With olive branches and sh+t.
Speyside Offline
#73 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,854
LMAO! FGM, I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, a Pelosi thread with comments about Trump. We have never, I repete never seen, Trump thread with comments about Hillary, lock her up, or Obama, what birth certificate, or Pelosi, she has lost it.
delta1 Offline
#74 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
for Drafter: Trump's approval numbers are up, but not above 50%, except for the economy


https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/politics/donald-trump-polling-numbers-economy/index.html
DrafterX Offline
#75 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Hillary lost... Mellow
delta1 Offline
#76 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 16,834
butt...
tailgater Offline
#77 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
Speyside wrote:
LMAO! FGM, I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, a Pelosi thread with comments about Trump. We have never, I repete never seen, Trump thread with comments about Hillary, lock her up, or Obama, what birth certificate, or Pelosi, she has lost it.


Did you even read the drivel that's in this thread?

It's not a matter of a "Pelosi thread with comments about Trump".

Victor won't even allow anyone to mention Pelosi's lunacy because, well, .... Trump.

It's good reading.

Spoiler alert: Victor's TDS is the fault of me and FGM.
We apparently planned it while having mad passionate man sex.

victor809 Offline
#78 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
.... Now tail...

Don't think for a moment that anyone would imagine that either you or fgm could have "mad passionate man sex".



I sorta figured it was "horny asthmatic" at best... Maybe with an occasional pause to catch your breath... get a little spit lube going...
bgz Offline
#79 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,257
I think flem lube would be a a bit more accurate.
tailgater Offline
#80 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180

I think it moved.









frankj1 Offline
#81 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 27,446
I like where this is going...
Speyside Offline
#82 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,854
Come on Tail, you do seem to be the passive aggressive poster child for Trump. Or planned parenthood for that matter. I get what you are saying, but do find it comical given the thread jacking bad Dem, bad Dem.
Ewok126 Offline
#83 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
victor809 wrote:
.... Now tail...

Don't think for a moment that anyone would imagine that either you or fgm could have "mad passionate man sex".



I sorta figured it was "horny asthmatic" at best... Maybe with an occasional pause to catch your breath... get a little spit lube going...



What about "Happy passionate man sex"

If they are using "Spit Lube" then we gots to teach em to stop this half assin stuffs.


I use VOMIT LUBE!

Adds that nice little thrill burn to things, and if you have had peas and corn for lunch it's kind of like Ribbed for his pleasure. To boot, if you power hurl then aim is no longer a factor. It covers all the good spots in one shot. whip
fishinguitarman Offline
#84 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2006
Posts: 66,760
victor809 wrote:
There you go again... Ignoring the giant 3 legged elephant masturbating in the corner.

Prolly just because you only have eyes for tail.



You are like the spoiled little, irritating, obnoxious 8 y o brat that lives next door

Nobody likes you

Nobody wants you around


Go to your room



Ewok126 Offline
#85 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
DrafterX wrote:
Screw the baby ducks... Not talking

They make good kabobs.
tailgater Offline
#86 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
Speyside wrote:
Come on Tail, you do seem to be the passive aggressive poster child for Trump. Or planned parenthood for that matter. I get what you are saying, but do find it comical given the thread jacking bad Dem, bad Dem.



My passive aggressiveness isn't "for Trump", as you suggest.
It's more in tune with being "Anti Trump-haters".

Subtle difference, but an important one.

As for the thread jack, I'm not sure what you mean?


Ewok126 Offline
#87 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
Actually with her being as phucked up in da head as she is and holding the position that she does is fantastic news for me.

Next week I am going to apply for the Spacex program and NASA! fog
RMAN4443 Offline
#88 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,390
Ewok126 wrote:
Actually with her being as phucked up in da head as she is and holding the position that she does is fantastic news for me.

Next week I am going to apply for the Spacex program and NASA! fog

I tried the Gas-ex program....achieved minimum success d'oh!
Ewok126 Offline
#89 Posted:
Joined: 06-25-2017
Posts: 4,336
Yeah, The Gas-ex program has a tendency to blow out the O Ring.
Speyside Offline
#90 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,854
Tail, my statement is my opinion of what I read. Your viewpoint that others are anti Trump because of hate is delusional. It is reminiscent of McCartyism. Much of what you and others here say is doublespeak. As far a thread jack, I am talking about you and FGM complaining about Victors posting about Trump in a Pelosi thread. I find that ironic. In any Trump thread there are always posts about Hillary, or Barak, or Pelosi, or AOC, or Schumer and so on.
tailgater Offline
#91 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
Speyside wrote:
Tail, my statement is my opinion of what I read. Your viewpoint that others are anti Trump because of hate is delusional. It is reminiscent of McCartyism. Much of what you and others here say is doublespeak. As far a thread jack, I am talking about you and FGM complaining about Victors posting about Trump in a Pelosi thread. I find that ironic. In any Trump thread there are always posts about Hillary, or Barak, or Pelosi, or AOC, or Schumer and so on.


At the risk of sounding as glib as Victor, you obviously don't comprehend very well.

I know why I debate with people. When I see the haters I speak up. You might disagree, and that's OK.
By our second beer you'd agree that I'm far from an apologist for our POTUS. Yet I am active in my replies when the haters spew their filth.

And I have no issue with introducing Trump in a Pelosi thread. I would probably point out the TDS, but that's no different than the left claiming conservatives use "but hillary" too often.

But the lack of comprehension on your part is in regards to HOW Victor used Trump in this thread.
His disdain for our POTUS is so severe that he claims nobody should even mention Pelosi's neurotic state of mind.
It is verboten in his world.
Perhaps you missed that part because you were lulled into a semi-comatose state from his boorish bloviating.
He makes jpotts proud.




victor809 Offline
#92 Posted:
Joined: 10-14-2011
Posts: 18,139
Yet no one has actually given us a reason to care about pelosi's speaking.

Why, in a world where our president daily tweets misspelled, rambling and incoherent tweets, where our president on a weekly basis makes speeches which actually are incomprehensible when transcribed, don't include any structure akin to the English language, and are riddled with falsehoods ranging from bafflingly false to insultingly false, would there be a reason to complain about a poor speech by a state representative from a state you don't live in?

Why?

Partisan politics....

That's the only reason.
DrafterX Offline
#93 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Well, if she left politics we'd prolly forget about her... Mellow
teedubbya Offline
#94 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 85,157
I saw her boobs once.
DrafterX Offline
#95 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Poor bassard... Sad
teedubbya Offline
#96 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 85,157
They were lovely
DrafterX Offline
#97 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
you whacked it to her huh... Mellow
Speyside Offline
#98 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 7,854
Tail is very good at knowing you don't understand what you are saying. He implicitly knows this because if your views, or thoughts are different than his you are wrong. He will state that the above is not correct and then go right back to doing it. He is very Trump like in this regard. About all you can do is humor him, he believes his delusions are truth. There is some viability in his tactics, if you promulgate a lie often enough slow thinking people with sometimes believe it is true.
DrafterX Offline
#99 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 88,326
Mellow
tailgater Offline
#100 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,180
Speyside wrote:
Tail is very good at knowing you don't understand what you are saying. He implicitly knows this because if your views, or thoughts are different than his you are wrong. He will state that the above is not correct and then go right back to doing it. He is very Trump like in this regard. About all you can do is humor him, he believes his delusions are truth. There is some viability in his tactics, if you promulgate a lie often enough slow thinking people with sometimes believe it is true.


The fact that you posted this on this thread means you haven't:
A. Read the posts.
or
B. understood it.

I knew it would appear like you received it, so I prefaced it with a disclaimer of sorts.
Sorry to butt hurt you like that, even when I spelled it out in plain English.


Don't shoot the messenger.





Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>