America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by RMAN4443. 27 replies replies.
I lost count.
Speyside Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
How many Democrats are running for president?
frankj1 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
all of them
Speyside Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
^ LMAO! Pretty much.
frankj1 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
it worked for Trump.
Get ready for President Buffet.
Speyside Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
He'll get the parrot head votes. Could put him over the top. Plus a catchy slogan. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
frankj1 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
Warren. Not Jimmy.
Speyside Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
Boring, Jimmy would be much more interesting. Hawaiian shirts in the oval office, I can see it now.
Mrs. dpnewell Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 08-23-2014
Posts: 1,050
frankj1 wrote:
it worked for Trump.
Get ready for President Buffet.


Buffet would be 90 years old in November 2020. Do you think he will last that long? Also, why do you Democrats love rich white men so much? I thought white folk where evil, men where evil and rich folk where evil.

I do think Spey has it right. You Dems need to run Jimmy Buffet. Opps, can't do that. Another rich white man.

David
DrafterX Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 89,863
I heard Whoopi was running... Mellow
Speyside Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 8,785
At her age she doesn't run, more like speed walking.
frankj1 Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Buffet would be 90 years old in November 2020. Do you think he will last that long? Also, why do you Democrats love rich white men so much? I thought white folk where evil, men where evil and rich folk where evil.

I do think Spey has it right. You Dems need to run Jimmy Buffet. Opps, can't do that. Another rich white man.

David

yeah, clearly I was kidding...Trump emerged out of the entanglement of 16 GOP's running in the last cycle.

also, I have never been a registered Democrat, even voted for the other white meat (Independent) last time.
teedubbya Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 86,423
The reason we ended up with the sh1t pile we now have in office is legitimate candidates cannibalized each other and the retarded kid won. And the burn it down crowd cheered.
ZRX1200 Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,894
^ [LMAO]
Mrs. dpnewell Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 08-23-2014
Posts: 1,050
frankj1 wrote:
yeah, clearly I was kidding...Trump emerged out of the entanglement of 16 GOP's running in the last cycle.

also, I have never been a registered Democrat, even voted for the other white meat (Independent) last time.


You do realize we voted for the same guy, right? Also I'm registered as a Libertarian. I have no problem with you, Spey and others here who seem to be traditional liberals, but I have a big problem with the Marxists who have hyjacked the Democrat Party.

David
ZRX1200 Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,894
Frank is a traditional liberal. Not a modern democrat, he has an open mind and is intellectually open to challenging his ideas.
opelmanta1900 Online
#16 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 10,207
teedubbya wrote:
The reason we ended up with the sh1t pile we now have in office is legitimate candidates cannibalized each other and the retarded kid won. And the burn it down crowd cheered.

I don't remember antifa cheering...Think
frankj1 Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
You do realize we voted for the same guy, right? Also I'm registered as a Libertarian. I have no problem with you, Spey and others here who seem to be traditional liberals, but I have a big problem with the Marxists who have hyjacked the Democrat Party.

David

I do know.
we are friends.
frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
ZRX1200 wrote:
Frank is a traditional liberal not a democrat with an open mind.

yah.
ZRX1200 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,894
Lmao.....sorry I typed that wrong
frankj1 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
made me laugh.
ZRX1200 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,894
frankj1 wrote:
made me laugh.



Sorry, I fixed it.....I was actually drinking beer with my mom and step dad after my daughter’s chorus performance.
frankj1 Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 29,495
first version was funnier.
deadeyedick Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 10,416
Everybody funny, now you funny too.
Whistlebritches Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,881
deadeyedick wrote:
Everybody funny, now you funny too.



LOL LOL
tailgater Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,879
ZRX1200 wrote:
Frank is a traditional liberal. Not a modern democrat, he has an open mind and is intellectually open to challenging his ideas.


Is that what you learned on your camping trip?


tailgater Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 06-01-2000
Posts: 23,879
deadeyedick wrote:
Everybody funny, now you funny too.


Won't get that outta my head today.
Thanks.
RMAN4443 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,377
^^ what he said^^^:-" :-"

Lawd she wuz luvey duvey...
Users browsing this topic
Guest