America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 7 months ago by IronResin. 65 replies replies.
2 Pages<12
Napping your honeys with plume
IronResin Offline
#51 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2018
Posts: 147
RMAN4443 wrote:
What makes you think I'm in the closet???Shame on you



was a reference to ZR not you...I could care less what you dudes do with your spare time.
RMAN4443 Offline
#52 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,503
IronResin wrote:
was a reference to ZR not you...I could care less what you dudes do with your spare time.

You quoted me in your post...you can understand my confusion....Brick wall
IronResin Offline
#53 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2018
Posts: 147
RMAN4443 wrote:
You quoted me in your post...you can understand my confusion....Brick wall


Dude look at the thread....No one answered the original ? Seems like trolling is what all you gay dudes do for sport. Boo hoo!

Must be an east coast thing.
RMAN4443 Offline
#54 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,503
IronResin wrote:
Dude look at the thread....No one answered the original ? Seems like trolling is what all you gay dudes do for sport. Boo hoo!

Must be an east coast thing.

In your post #49, you quoted me, and referred to closeted married gay guys....are you stupid, or do you just act that way?...or maybe you were just trying to attract the attention of a closeted married gay guy??
Still wondering what made you think there was a closet??? Think
IronResin Offline
#55 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2018
Posts: 147
RMAN4443 wrote:
In your post #49, you quoted me, and referred to closeted married gay guys....are you stupid, or do you just act that way?...or maybe you were just trying to attract the attention of a closeted married gay guy??
Still wondering what made you think there was a closet??? Think



In post 49 i was responding to you. Read the thread...if your gonna butt into a conversation that is laced with gay jokes and sarcasm don't get offended when you drop something on floor and get a surprise. Your the one that said you wanted to join. LMAO!!!!

Looks like someone got butt hurt. Learn a lesson don't butt into other ppls conversations if you can't handle it. Your feeble attempt of calling me names is a self reflection.
RMAN4443 Offline
#56 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 6,503
IronResin wrote:
In post 49 i was responding to you. Read the thread...if your gonna butt into a conversation that is laced with gay jokes and sarcasm don't get offended when you drop something on floor and get a surprise. Your the one that said you wanted to join. LMAO!!!!

Looks like someone got butt hurt. Learn a lesson don't butt into other ppls conversations if you can't handle it. Your feeble attempt of calling me names is a self reflection.

Thank you for sharing your vast wisdom...I'll take it under advisement ...Brick wall
IronResin Offline
#57 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2018
Posts: 147
RMAN4443 wrote:
Thank you for sharing your vast wisdom...I'll take it under advisement ...Brick wall


Responding to you is not very wise. I'm just fed up with all the bs on here.
smokestaxx Offline
#58 Posted:
Joined: 01-27-2012
Posts: 4,183
Yikes!
Buckwheat Offline
#59 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 11,771
Mrs. dpnewell wrote:
Are you sure it's plume? Every time I've seen posted photos of "plummed cigars" it has always been mold, instead. I have cigars that have been sitting for over 10 years, and non of them show any sign of plume.

Maybe you should post a photo in the photo section, and see what the brothers here have to say.

David



+1
Arrow_34 Offline
#60 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2002
Posts: 186
http://www.cigargeeks.com/community/boxx/knowledgebase.asp?iid=51&Cat=1
dstieger Offline
#61 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,622
Randomish stream of consciousness thought on the subjects.....

Plume is hard to predict, nearly impossible to achieve intentionally

However, plume tends to imply good aging in favorable storage conditions

So, plume is generally desirous, but I don't think plume itself has any bearing on flavor -- that its just a coincidence that well cared for cigars are usually better than less than well cared for cigars

I'm no different than many above -- majority of the times I was presented with cigar or picture of 'plume', the cigar had mold

Mold is never desirous and can be disastrous; and it is all too easy to get. I no longer keep the ribbon on the foot of my AF's. Even in what I consider to be optimum storage conditions, I've had mold near the foot of Anejos.

As Frank said, surface mold on the wrapper can be wiped off with no affect to taste, whatsoever. I generally advise smoking these right away, but I've had cigars that I wiped off a very light mold and put them back in the humi for years

Mold that gets into the foot is an entirely different animal. Even if you can barely see it, you can almost always smell it. 9 times out of 10, mold on/in the foot means the cigar is unsmokeable.....or at most becomes the one you give to your brother in law

tonygraz Offline
#62 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 11,615
I agree with he plume commentary, but I think you do not like your brother in law.
Arrow_34 Offline
#63 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2002
Posts: 186
Dstieger - you have now reminded me to check cigars that people randomly give me. sigh.
dstieger Offline
#64 Posted:
Joined: 06-22-2007
Posts: 10,622
tonygraz wrote:
I agree with he plume commentary, but I think you do not like your brother in law.

I actually like both of them quite a bit. However, I have doubts that either one could tell the difference between a moldy Gurkha and a perfectly good CoRo.
IronResin Offline
#65 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2018
Posts: 147
dstieger wrote:
Randomish stream of consciousness thought on the subjects.....

Plume is hard to predict, nearly impossible to achieve intentionally

However, plume tends to imply good aging in favorable storage conditions

So, plume is generally desirous, but I don't think plume itself has any bearing on flavor -- that its just a coincidence that well cared for cigars are usually better than less than well cared for cigars

I'm no different than many above -- majority of the times I was presented with cigar or picture of 'plume', the cigar had mold

Mold is never desirous and can be disastrous; and it is all too easy to get. I no longer keep the ribbon on the foot of my AF's. Even in what I consider to be optimum storage conditions, I've had mold near the foot of Anejos.

As Frank said, surface mold on the wrapper can be wiped off with no affect to taste, whatsoever. I generally advise smoking these right away, but I've had cigars that I wiped off a very light mold and put them back in the humi for years

Mold that gets into the foot is an entirely different animal. Even if you can barely see it, you can almost always smell it. 9 times out of 10, mold on/in the foot means the cigar is unsmokeable.....or at most becomes the one you give to your brother in law




Thanks for this post!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12