America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 12 hours ago by delta1. 2779 replies replies.
56 Pages«<50515253545556>
I smoked a great cigar today, thanks to............
bassman45 Offline
#2651 Posted:
Joined: 07-05-2009
Posts: 3,899
[quote=Palama]You’re welcome Gregg. Iirc, I sent you the PE ‘14, the blue band one, right? Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, still my favorite of all the PE releases. Really glad you enjoyed it.

Btw, you still owe me...


Fixed it for ya Anxious
Palama Offline
#2652 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,901
bassman45 wrote:
[quote=Palama]You’re welcome Gregg. Iirc, I sent you the PE ‘14, the blue band one, right? Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, still my favorite of all the PE releases. Really glad you enjoyed it.

Btw, you still owe me...


Fixed it for ya Anxious


Not talking
Whistlebritches Offline
#2653 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,656
Numi……...Punch Punch from a 2013 cab.


Thanks Mark
tamapatom Offline
#2654 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2015
Posts: 7,231
Hey monkey, working that perdomo res 10th criolla. Very nice...looks ancient. I figure they dont use this wrapper anymore since they are so delicate. Split this one just walking outside with it in my pocket. Smoking great regardless though.
Palama Offline
#2655 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,901
...NWStogie.

Matt and I did a small trade back in March and a 5er of HVC Black Friday 2017s were the centerpiece. Very nice short smoke...wish I bought a box when they were available. With that being said, thanks Matt for offering up this fine cigar! ThumpUp
NWStogie Offline
#2656 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 719
Palama wrote:
...NWStogie.

Matt and I did a small trade back in March and a 5er of HVC Black Friday 2017s were the centerpiece. Very nice short smoke...wish I bought a box when they were available. With that being said, thanks Matt for offering up this fine cigar! ThumpUp


You’re are so welcome, my friend. Glad you liked it enough to consider it box-worthy.
Palama Offline
#2657 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,901
NWStogie wrote:
You’re are so welcome, my friend. Glad you liked it enough to consider it box-worthy.


For $4.60 MSRP, they’re well worth it.

I must say, the owner of HVC knows how to blend good medium to med-full cigars...and, since I got to meet and talk to him, felt he’s a genuinely nice guy. I will definitely be buying more of his stuff.
NWStogie Offline
#2658 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 719
Palama wrote:
For $4.60 MSRP, they’re well worth it.

I must say, the owner of HVC knows how to blend good medium to med-full cigars...and, since I got to meet and talk to him, felt he’s a genuinely nice guy. I will definitely be buying more of his stuff.


The MSRP threw me. I’m glad I gave it a chance. Definitely a very nice blend.
NWStogie Offline
#2659 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 719
...Stinger. A MUWAT Baitfish from 15 months ago. Tasty smoke, my friend. Thank you.
tamapatom Offline
#2660 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2015
Posts: 7,231
Cupid tuxedo from the Smoke Monkey. Really nice one I have been meaning to try. Paired well with a German Alt and a live bluegrass jam session. Thanks!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#2661 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,824
Thanks to Stinger, dipping my toes in embargoed island waters - Bolivar petit corona
Sunoverbeach Offline
#2662 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,824
Tat Havana VI Hermosos from Yaro in Noob trade. Don't know age on it but dam tasty
Cigarlady7 Offline
#2663 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 688
Punch Bareknuckle thanks to MIKEY.
stinger88 Offline
#2664 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,253
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Thanks to Stinger, dipping my toes in embargoed island waters - Bolivar petit corona

Hope you liked it.
stinger88 Offline
#2665 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,253
NWStogie wrote:
...Stinger. A MUWAT Baitfish from 15 months ago. Tasty smoke, my friend. Thank you.

Definitely a good short cigar. Glad you liked it.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#2666 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,824
I absolutely did
ZRX1200 Offline
#2667 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,521
Perdomo 20th Anniversary maduro thanks to streetrod.

First third was heavy salted peanuts with the maduro wrapper in the background, 2nd third more traditional maduro with pepper coming out front. Great cigar, this is well aged now I think you sent this 4-5 years ago as a RAOK. Thank you!
Covfireman Offline
#2668 Posted:
Joined: 09-03-2015
Posts: 809
Undercrown shade thanks to Gummy
Sunoverbeach Offline
#2669 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,824
Tat 10yr Anny Bon Chasseur thanks to Marcus
mjrburn Offline
#2670 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Tat 10yr Anny Bon Chasseur thanks to Marcus

Hope it treated you well Herfing

Undercrown Maduro, corona viva. A single band OR from the 2011-15 era that stinger sent in a recent wants beating... absolutely delicious! Many thanks to David!!!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#2671 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,824
Oliva Series V Melanio, another good one from Marcus. Much appreciated
streetrod Offline
#2672 Posted:
Joined: 08-16-2007
Posts: 1,841
ZRX1200 wrote:
Perdomo 20th Anniversary maduro thanks to streetrod.

First third was heavy salted peanuts with the maduro wrapper in the background, 2nd third more traditional maduro with pepper coming out front. Great cigar, this is well aged now I think you sent this 4-5 years ago as a RAOK. Thank you!


I just saw this. Yeah had to be around 4 or 5 years ago. I had that box in my humi since around 2010.
Glad you enjoyed it.
ZRX1200 Offline
#2673 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 49,521
Aged very well. Thanks again!
Phil222 Offline
#2674 Posted:
Joined: 10-01-2017
Posts: 1,694
The NWStogie-meister...twas a Southern Draw Kudzu Perfecto.

Don't know if I like the Firethorn or Kudzu better. Both are tasty. Much appreciated, sir.
NWStogie Offline
#2675 Posted:
Joined: 07-25-2016
Posts: 719
I’m in the same boat. Loved ‘em both. Glad you enjoyed it!
jespear Offline
#2676 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2004
Posts: 8,617
Yesterday afternoon, mjtoal stopped by for a smoke.
He surprised me with a TATUAJE RESERVA NICARAGUA COJONU 2012 Maduro
Been quite a while since I enjoyed one of these fine cigars.
Thank you, Mikey.
frankj1 Offline
#2677 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,407
with a pop tart chaser?
delta1 Offline
#2678 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 17,626
prolly....and just a bite...
mjrburn Offline
#2679 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Viaje Satori Nirvana along with some Redemption Rye, a delicious combination, both from a vet-slams-n00b package... thanks Zody!!! Applause
frankj1 Offline
#2680 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 28,407
delta1 wrote:
prolly....and just a bite...

still one of the funniest things I've seen
Whistlebritches Offline
#2681 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,656
Palama (Conan)……..Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration from 2016.Absolutely fantastic


Thanks Brother
Palama Offline
#2682 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 11,901
Whistlebritches wrote:
Palama (Conan)……..Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration from 2016.Absolutely fantastic


Thanks Brother


You're more than welcomed!

Gonna spark one up myself.
tamapatom Offline
#2683 Posted:
Joined: 03-19-2015
Posts: 7,231
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial... ...another great one from the Smoke monkey. Thanks, Chris!
Whistlebritches Offline
#2684 Posted:
Joined: 04-23-2006
Posts: 17,656
ZRX...….LFD Andalusion Bull


Thanks Jamie
izonfire Offline
#2685 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 2,119
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic - smooth woodsy leather - delicious

then -
Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo - heavy duty bliss

Thanks to Celtic
and completely undeserved by me
ypetryna Offline
#2686 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,153
Phil222 - a lovely norteno from a 2017 noob pib. got a number from that bomb in a humidor i keep at work, and boy was it good. the jaridor and boveda are making me look i know a thing or two about proper cigar storage

thanks buddy
SmokeMonkey Offline
#2687 Posted:
Joined: 04-05-2015
Posts: 5,382
...the Ewok. Perdomo Edicion de Silvio from a trade last year (I think). Thanks, Chris! Excellent way to start Father’s Day.
mjrburn Offline
#2688 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Graycliff Espresso PG (2016), thanks to zody!
RMAN4443 Offline
#2689 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,994
mjrburn wrote:
Graycliff Espresso PG (2016), thanks to zody!

how was it Marcus? I have one in waiting, and I was curious...I've heard good and bad...Think
mjrburn Offline
#2690 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
RMAN4443 wrote:
how was it Marcus? I have one in waiting, and I was curious...I've heard good and bad...Think

I enjoyed it. Not as bold as their double espresso offering. Very mild coffee and spice notes, made for an enjoyable after breakfast smoke.
mjrburn Offline
#2691 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series P, silver band with gold writing, not sure how old that one was but DAMN it was good! Thanks Ken!!! Applause Applause
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#2692 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,318
mjrburn wrote:
Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series P, silver band with gold writing, not sure how old that one was but DAMN it was good! Thanks Ken!!! Applause Applause


At least 10 years in my humidor! Think it might date back to 2006 of thereabouts...Think Glad to hear you enjoyed it!! Applause
Cigarlady7 Offline
#2693 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 688
Tatuaje Avion thanks to Ken
izonfire Offline
#2694 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 2,119
Viaje C-4 - explosive

Like smoking an unsweetened brownie. Thick, heavy. But smooth. Really F’n smooth.
Smoked that bich down to the last half inch, then shoved it in my Nording. (which I got for 50 bones on eBay. What a score) Then puffed it til it was ash. WOW
Cereal City Cigar Smoker Offline
#2695 Posted:
Joined: 03-30-2006
Posts: 14,318
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Tatuaje Avion thanks to Ken


An under rated cigar IMO.. Glad you enjoyed it! fog
Cigarlady7 Offline
#2696 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 688
izonfire wrote:
Viaje C-4 - explosive

Like smoking an unsweetened brownie. Thick, heavy. But smooth. Really F’n smooth.
Smoked that bich down to the last half inch, then shoved it in my Nording. (which I got for 50 bones on eBay. What a score) Then puffed it til it was ash. WOW


Who was it from?

I also have one of these sleeping.
izonfire Offline
#2697 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 2,119
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Who was it from?

I also have one of these sleeping.


From the mad bomber himself, of course. I specified on the booze thread and the smoke thread, but spaced by the time I got here. Thanks fer the smack CL.

And good morning SmokinLady. And y’all...
mjrburn Offline
#2698 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Camacho Liberty 2008, thanks to Ken!...damn good smoke... thank you sir!!! Applause
mjrburn Offline
#2699 Posted:
Joined: 02-28-2016
Posts: 635
Liga UF13, thanks again to c3s!...delicious smoke!!!
Cigarlady7 Offline
#2700 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 688
H Upmann CC
Cusano 18
Courtesy of another brother on another site...

Gilberto Oliva Reserva (x2)
Thanks to Celtic
Users browsing this topic
Guest
56 Pages«<50515253545556>