America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 1 day ago by Sunoverbeach. 11181 replies replies.
224 Pages«<219220221222223224>
n00b PIB
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11101 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
ACasazza wrote:
Thank you!

Hope you enjoy the sticks, I sent a couple guardians as well to ensure they get there safely Angel


You rock. Once it gets to me, I will post.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11102 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
So, got Anthony's first package today. Here the list of damages:

Camacho Pre-Embargo - nh
Rocky Patel Vintage 1979- had
Torano Exodus- had
Punch Gran Puro- nh
CAO America- nh
Drew Estate - Undercrown Shade - had and love. Top five faves list.
Camacho Ecuador - nh
Diesel Whiskey Row Rabbit Hole Bourbon Barrel- nh

Good job on the NH.
Thank you.

Who wants to send Anthony some smokes?
RMAN4443 Offline
#11103 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,354
Cigarlady7 wrote:
So, got Anthony's first package today. Here the list of damages:

Camacho Pre-Embargo - nh
Rocky Patel Vintage 1979- had
Torano Exodus- had
Punch Gran Puro- nh
CAO America- nh
Drew Estate - Undercrown Shade - had and love. Top five faves list.
Camacho Ecuador - nh
Diesel Whiskey Row Rabbit Hole Bourbon Barrel- nh

Good job on the NH.
Thank you.

Who wants to send Anthony some smokes?

CL7....Anthony needs to ask the question, he may decide to gift his turn to someone else, so the question must be asked by him...you can't ask for him...Anxious


Cigarlady7 Offline
#11104 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
Well, Anthony... You are up. Your turn to ask.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11105 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
RMAN4443 wrote:
CL7....Anthony needs to ask the question, he may decide to gift his turn to someone else, so the question must be asked by him...you can't ask for him...




Interesting. Have not seen it done that way for a while now, even if that was the original way.
RMAN4443 Offline
#11106 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,354
Rules are rules....that's the way it's been done as long as I've been here...many people have been known to gift their turn to others, and that's a decision only they can make...

grrrrr609 wrote:
Ok n00bs,

Box pass is going to take awhile. So to keep you off Tigers lawn and out of trouble i am starting this PIB.

How it works:
Person will say, "Who wants to send me smokes".
Some n00b will answer, "I will send you smokes".
Then that person can ask for smokes.
Addy sent via PM.
Smokes are mailed and dc# posted here.


These are a blind 5er, no requests on the thread. If someone asks you what you want in pm thats fine.

Gives you n00bs a chance to try other n00bs everyday smokes.

This is all for fun.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11107 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
RMAN4443 wrote:
Rules are rules....that's the way it's been done as long as I've been here...many people have been known to gift their turn to others, and that's a decision only they can make...



Applause

You should change your screen name to PostPolice.
RMAN4443 Offline
#11108 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 5,354
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Applause

You should change your screen name to PostPolice.

You should change your name back to Hank the Tank....Brick wall
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11109 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
RMAN4443 wrote:
You should change your name back to Hank the Tank....Brick wall


Well if that's who I am , that means he's an awesome dude.
ypetryna Offline
#11110 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,112
RMAN4443 wrote:
You should change your name back to Hank the Tank....Brick wall



lmfao. well played
ypetryna Offline
#11111 Posted:
Joined: 07-19-2012
Posts: 1,112
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Well if that's who I am , that means he's an awesome dude.



there are probably a few people that would not fully agree there with ya. i would personally say he was alright. meant well if he didnt do it fully. imo
ACasazza Offline
#11112 Posted:
Joined: 03-24-2013
Posts: 36
Ok! Looks like I'm up! Who wants to send me some cigars?! Haha
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11113 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
ypetryna wrote:
there are probably a few people that would not fully agree there with ya. i would personally say he was alright. meant well if he didnt do it fully. imo


Well I shouldn't worry about it because I don't know him.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11114 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
ACasazza wrote:
Ok! Looks like I'm up! Who wants to send me some cigars?! Haha


Who wants to send Anthony some smokes?
mikey8991 Offline
#11115 Posted:
Joined: 12-05-2018
Posts: 82
Bomber put my town in a state of emergency!Bomb Bomb Bomb

oliva v melanio gran reserva limitada -HAL
ramón allones habana alones superiores-NH
lfd airbender-have 2 stashed but NH
af flor fina 8-5-8- had and love
L'atelier- NH
af reserva otra viejo-love
don pépin gracia original-NH
Padilla Miami-NH
undercrown corona viva-had and like
leon jimenes 300 series-NH

Thanks a ton Herfing
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11116 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
mikey8991 wrote:
Bomber put my town in a state of emergency!Bomb Bomb Bomb

oliva v melanio gran reserva limitada -HAL
ramón allones habana alones superiores-NH
lfd airbender-have 2 stashed but NH
af flor fina 8-5-8- had and love
L'atelier- NH
af reserva otra viejo-love
don pépin gracia original-NH
Padilla Miami-NH
undercrown corona viva-had and like
leon jimenes 300 series-NH

Thanks a ton Herfing


Seems like a good one. Who sent it... Doesn't say?
mikey8991 Offline
#11117 Posted:
Joined: 12-05-2018
Posts: 82
mikey8991 wrote:
Bomber put my town in a state of emergency!Bomb Bomb Bomb

oliva v melanio gran reserva limitada -HAL
ramón allones habana alones superiores-NH
lfd airbender-have 2 stashed but NH
af flor fina 8-5-8- had and love
L'atelier- NH
af reserva otra viejo-love
don pépin gracia original-NH
Padilla Miami-NH
undercrown corona viva-had and like
leon jimenes 300 series-NH

Thanks a ton Herfing



can't believe i forgot onto of these great smokes he also sent a bottle of robert burns single malt scotch. Its a great bottle btw bomber. Im pairing it with a lgc wavel thats been aged. perfect
mikey8991 Offline
#11118 Posted:
Joined: 12-05-2018
Posts: 82
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Seems like a good one. Who sent it... Doesn't say?



Celtic bomber
Sunoverbeach Offline
#11119 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,372
Nice Applause
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11120 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
mikey8991 wrote:
Celtic bomber


Should have known! That did justice.
ACasazza Offline
#11121 Posted:
Joined: 03-24-2013
Posts: 36
Looks like you got a great hit there Mikey
CelticBomber Online
#11122 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 3,897
mikey8991 wrote:
can't believe i forgot onto of these great smokes he also sent a bottle of robert burns single malt scotch. Its a great bottle btw bomber. Im pairing it with a lgc wavel thats been aged. perfect



Glad it got there safe. Now use that Scotch for it's God given purpose.... Get the wife liquored up! Sometimes a cigar isn't just a cigarBeer

Actually the God given purpose of Alcohol is to keep the Irish from taking over the world. But, what the hell:-)
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11123 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
CelticBomber wrote:
Glad it got there safe. Now use that Scotch for it's God given purpose.... Get the wife liquored up! Sometimes a cigar isn't just a cigarBeer

Actually the God given purpose of Alcohol is to keep the Irish from taking over the world. But, what the hell:-)


Easy... The wife is pregnant. No drinking.
CelticBomber Online
#11124 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 3,897
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Easy... The wife is pregnant. No drinking.


Oh sorry. So just a lot of anal and apologies?
stinger88 Offline
#11125 Posted:
Joined: 05-29-2012
Posts: 5,178
Holy hell CB, you made me spit my drink out. Damn that was funny.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11126 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
CelticBomber wrote:
Oh sorry. So just a lot of anal and apologies?


😮😲
Sunoverbeach Offline
#11127 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 1,372
Ditto stinger, except I wasn't drinking anything
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11128 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
Anthony is up. Is anyone gonna pick him up?
AKDAVE Offline
#11129 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 42
ACasazza wrote:
Ok! Looks like I'm up! Who wants to send me some cigars?! Haha



Ok I'll take Anthony. PM sent for address.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11130 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
AKDAVE wrote:
Ok I'll take Anthony. PM sent for address.


I sent you his address. He is a busy dude.
mikey8991 Offline
#11131 Posted:
Joined: 12-05-2018
Posts: 82
CelticBomber wrote:
Oh sorry. So just a lot of anal and apologies?

if only you knew how spot on this is right now jajajajaja

we've been joking about it
AKDAVE Offline
#11132 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 42
ACasazza your package has been sent: 9505 5104 7643 9145 3885 62

Congratulations again on your graduation!
ACasazza Offline
#11133 Posted:
Joined: 03-24-2013
Posts: 36
Thanks AKDave! Looking forward to it!
ACasazza Offline
#11134 Posted:
Joined: 03-24-2013
Posts: 36
So AKDave must have thought a forest fire was in order to celebrate the graduation. The only ones in this lot that I have had before were the MX2, MB3, and the La Gloria Cubana. The kicker was the most incredible ash tray, incredible work there.

Thanks again!

With that being said, AKDave, the floor is yours to ask for smokes!

http://i.imgur.com/F6lGex3.jpg
lance4824 Offline
#11135 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 417
Who is next?
AKDAVE Offline
#11136 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 42
Who wants to send me some smokes? Glad to hear everything arrived safely Anthony.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11137 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
AKDAVE wrote:
Who wants to send me some smokes? Glad to hear everything arrived safely Anthony.


Dave I got you. Inbox me.
izonfire Online
#11138 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 522
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Dave I got you. Inbox me.


I'd be happy to inbox you if Dave doesn't take care of it
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11139 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
izonfire wrote:
I'd be happy to inbox you if Dave doesn't take care of it


I'm sure he will do it.
corey sellers Offline
#11140 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 5,349
That a new way of putting it
corey sellers Offline
#11141 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 5,349
Never heard it said that way before
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11142 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
corey sellers wrote:
Never heard it said that way before



Tread lightly...
AKDAVE Offline
#11143 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 42
Cigarlady7 wrote:
Dave I got you. Inbox me.



PM sent, thanks CL7!
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11144 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
AKDAVE wrote:
PM sent, thanks CL7!


No problem. Post office closed now. Would have went out today if you got the addy to me quicker. But will post tracking late tomorrow evening.
lance4824 Offline
#11145 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 417
Who is up?
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11146 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
Dave - 9505511662679151336481
AKDAVE Offline
#11147 Posted:
Joined: 12-03-2018
Posts: 42
Thanks I'll keep an eye out.
Cigarlady7 Offline
#11148 Posted:
Joined: 11-03-2018
Posts: 546
Who would like to send me smokes?
lance4824 Offline
#11149 Posted:
Joined: 07-06-2018
Posts: 417
Which Vet is run the tread?

Who is next?
corey sellers Offline
#11150 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 5,349
She is look up brother
Users browsing this topic
Guest
224 Pages«<219220221222223224>