America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 weeks ago by MoreBeer. 18 replies replies.
CBid Customer Service
SirKnight Online
#1 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2018
Posts: 429
CBid, I love you guys. My auction winnings were processed immediately, arrived safely and intact and showed up a day early. Thanks for the complimentary Platinum Membership I guess this is your special way of saying thank you to me a loyal non complaining customer. You guys are the best.
Stogie1020 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 12-19-2019
Posts: 892
Blasphemy.



You should still PM Celtic and ask for assistance.
ZRX1200 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 53,131
I’d pm Celticbomber and tell him I sponsored your Platinum Membership™️ and you expect his wife over to your place immediately to open cold beers for you and open up your Oneton chips I sent.
frankj1 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 36,004
SirKnight wrote:
CBid, I love you guys. My auction winnings were processed immediately, arrived safely and intact and showed up a day early. Thanks for the complimentary Platinum Membership I guess this is your special way of saying thank you to me a loyal non complaining customer. You guys are the best.

did you get the singing telegram letting you know they'd be early so you wouldn't leave the box out in the heat overnight?
Pretty corny but I tipped the quartet.
beemr Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-17-2014
Posts: 1
I was shorted 5 cigars in my last order. I sent them an email and received no reply. I called them and was put on hold for an hour before I finally hung up. I’m fed up with their “customer service” and Cigar Bid!
hnixon12 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 04-20-2009
Posts: 2,702
beemr wrote:
I was shorted 5 cigars in my last order. I sent them an email and received no reply. I called them and was put on hold for an hour before I finally hung up. I’m fed up with their “customer service” and Cigar Bid!


Cbid knew the those 5 cigars were dog rockets, so they cared about you, and didnt want you to smoke them...thank Cbid ROTTTTT!



JXH Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2020
Posts: 1
Sorry you had such a negative experience. I too was shorted and on hold for quite a while but the next day I tried again got in under 20 minutes and corrected the problem. Mry calling during an off hour like I did?
agrodge Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 01-27-2019
Posts: 20
beemr wrote:
I was shorted 5 cigars in my last order. I sent them an email and received no reply. I called them and was put on hold for an hour before I finally hung up. I’m fed up with their “customer service” and Cigar Bid!


Just keep after them and ignore the various [email protected] on here. I kept opening a customer service ticket on my lost item. After a month, they finally got around to making it right.
CelticBomber Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 5,716
frankj1 wrote:
did you get the singing telegram letting you know they'd be early so you wouldn't leave the box out in the heat overnight?
Pretty corny but I tipped the quartet.



That was a very hurtful comment. It was just me.... It does explain why the airline made me pay for four seats...
tonygraz Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 14,360
Did you gain weight again CB ?
corey sellers Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 08-21-2011
Posts: 8,003
Hell we hope not
frankj1 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 36,004
I'm a big tipper.
It's just my nature.
izonfire Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 12-09-2013
Posts: 6,400
frankj1 wrote:
I'm a big tipper.
It's just my nature.

He's used to getting the shaft...
MoreBeer Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2010
Posts: 33
My last two orders, each over $200 arrived with no shortages and in one day.
The secret is to make sure to order $200 of crap or more with each shipment.
Anything less and the order is picked by a one-eyed monkey with no fingers.
clintCigar Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 05-14-2019
Posts: 2,616
agrodge wrote:
Just keep after them and ignore the various [email protected] on here.

[email protected]? You better watch out. The Commie 13 will come for you.
hnixon12 Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 04-20-2009
Posts: 2,702
agrodge wrote:
Just keep after them and ignore the various [email protected] on here. I kept opening a customer service ticket on my lost item. After a month, they finally got around to making it right.


excuse you?? Dumba$$'s on here....and only 7 posts....not good
bgz Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 7,906
MoreBeer wrote:
My last two orders, each over $200 arrived with no shortages and in one day.
The secret is to make sure to order $200 of crap or more with each shipment.
Anything less and the order is picked by a one-eyed monkey with no fingers.


Finally, a noob with a half a f*ckin' brain. Welcome, welcome, come on in!
MoreBeer Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2010
Posts: 33
bgz wrote:
Finally, a noob with a half a f*ckin' brain. Welcome, welcome, come on in!


Thank you. My half a brain will continue to conjure and ponder cigar wisdom and enlighten the squadron of unfortunate rainman types who seek guidance and one day, move out from their mom's basement.

Users browsing this topic
Guest