America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 24 months ago by delta1. 76 replies replies.
2 Pages12>
Georgia Senate Election Predictions
HockeyDad Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,240
I’m kinda bouncing between two versions:

1. Both Republicans win by wide margins adding fuel to the stolen election narrative.

2. Both Democrats win but more people voted than live in the state.

Should be fun tomorrow!
delta1 Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,523
3rd option...a split, leaving McConnell in control of the US govt., the most powerful man in the US, one who has shown for the past 12 years that he doesn't give a damn about the average American...it's all about power, F everybody, except the rich and big business...

at least two more years of GOP Senate stonewalling any Dem proposals, causing outrage on the left...Biden forced to issue executive orders, causing outrage on the right...but with Trump out of the picture, the imminent threat of violence in American politics will be tempered by a mild mannered anti-Trump...and everyone can breathe a little easier...America will re-engage and re-assert itself on the world stage

we'll be running in place until the 2022 mid-terms, it's gonna be a dog-fight then...hope I live to see how it turns out...
teedubbya Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-14-2003
Posts: 95,637
Or option 1 proving folks voted against trump while still voting Republican down ticket further proving there was no fraud that resulted in Republican gains across the board except for Trump.....

Also proving how stupid folks can be.




Seriously I don’t know what will happen. I think both R or split. I’ll be surprised if both D but who knows. This BS campaign by Trump is pretty transparent to any thinking individual.
delta1 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,523
that has always been the reasoned response to the election results...GOP at the state and local levels did much better than Trump, but he got clobbered...so this election was more a referendum against him...

must have really bothered him...his comfortable "reality" of life in politics being a reflection of his campaign rallies never let him see the real USA...that was part of his reasoning that the election in Georgia was very wrong, because his rallies attracted 10-30,000 people while Biden didn't campaign and when he did, he only got 300 cars to show up...

again...the reality of the pandemic was his blind spot...
Smooth light Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-26-2020
Posts: 3,598
Harry Reid block everything to the point your eyes blead,oh how soon you forget. So don't tell me about Mitch,he learned it all from Harry.
HockeyDad Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,240
delta1 wrote:
3rd option...a split, leaving McConnell in control of the US govt., the most powerful man in the US, one who has shown for the past 12 years that he doesn't give a damn about the average American...it's all about power, F everybody, except the rich and big business...

at least two more years of GOP Senate stonewalling any Dem proposals, causing outrage on the left...Biden forced to issue executive orders, causing outrage on the right...but with Trump out of the picture, the imminent threat of violence in American politics will be tempered by a mild mannered anti-Trump...and everyone can breathe a little easier...America will re-engage and re-assert itself on the world stage

we'll be running in place until the 2022 mid-terms, it's gonna be a dog-fight then...hope I live to see how it turns out...


This would make me happy! Love a good stalemate! They can do less harm.

You should be alive to see the 2022 election. That’s right around the time Czar Newsom gets you the vaccine.
frankj1 Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,716
due to the recent adoption of the C-Bid Proximity Rule, I am not allowed to have an opinion.
Yet another example of how I am enslaved by The Man.
Smooth light Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 06-26-2020
Posts: 3,598
Buy a cup to protect those balls 🤣
bgz Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
That's terrible Franky, you should let it fly and slap some sense into them.
Smooth light Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 06-26-2020
Posts: 3,598
Like that, change you can believe in.
Went from dollars to just a few cents in our pocket.

Or just don't want to waste your breath. Discretion is the better part of valor.
rfenst Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 37,174
HockeyDad wrote:
This would make me happy! Love a good stalemate! They can do less harm.

+1
tonygraz Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 18,835
I predict that trump will claim that the vote was rigged - even though he's the only one trying to do so.
Buckwheat Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
tonygraz wrote:
I predict that trump will claim that the vote was rigged - even though he's the only one trying to do so.


+1 Even if both republicans win. fog
frankj1 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,716
sticking with lessons learned from my father (would be 105 today if he were alive!) I'd like to see a split in Georgia.

Having been taught I shouldn't want everything I am for to happen in order to prevent a dictatorship, what's probably a greater good would be for Senate majority being one party, House being another party, and POTUS being either...at all times.

bgz Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
I agree frank. I prefer the government to have to fight hard for major change.
HockeyDad Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,240
Sounds like you guys are scared of what hell you will have ushered in if the Democrats take the Senate!
bgz Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Ya, I don't like when conservatives have all 3 either. Just glad trump was a sh*tty president and couldn't do a lot with it.
frankj1 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,716
HockeyDad wrote:
Sounds like you guys are scared of what hell you will have ushered in if the Democrats take the Senate!

non specific policy fear. actually.
Same if the House went Red during midterms (OK, worse).
It's not just what either might do if in total control, it's having the opportunity that I'd like to keep preventing.
So sometimes I vote for candidates who are not specifically with me.

Lately I've thought a bit about the last two POTUS elections. I voted Libertarian, yet many claiming to be Libertarian voted Trump...and GOP down ballot as well. Seems counter productive to the philosophy.
HockeyDad Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,240
Just so you know, you will both be blamed for all the Harris/Biden disasters in the coming months.
RayR Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
TDS aside, I find it weird in a delusional kind of way that someone would vote for Biden/Harris and think they are getting a non-sh*tty combo in comparison.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,888
RayR wrote:
TDS aside, I find it weird in a delusional kind of way that someone would vote for Biden/Harris and think they are getting a non-sh*tty combo in comparison.



Are higher taxes, stagnant economy, more lockdowns and a couple of military incursions non-sh*tty now?
bgz Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Can't be any sh*ttier than the last guy. Listen, if you think that orange jackass is good for the country, then your brains are f*cking scrambled.

That old commercial comes to mind....

This is your brain...

This is your brain on trump... shzzzzzzzz

Any questions?
delta1 Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,523
sometimes though, we need one party to be in control of the Congress and the POTUS to get important things done for the country as a whole...each party had total control for a short time during the last two presidencies...


one got the Affordable Care Act passed, which has resulted in many millions of Americans having meaningful health care that was beyond their reach before...a benefit that could not be reversed even when the other party gained control of Congress and the executive office a few years after its passage...it had proven to be necessary to too many people and thus, too popular and politically difficult to reverse...so now the hope by the opposition is that the SCOTUS will throw it out...it also passed stimulus packages to help dig the country out of the Great Depression


which brings us to the major accomplishments of the other party when it controlled POTUS and Congress...that party got enough members into the SCOTUS to give them a realistic chance to defeat the ACA...it also added large numbers of judges to federal and appellate courts and combined with the justices on SCOTUS, will influence life in America for several decades...another big accomplishment was the passage of a major tax cut for corporate America...this will affect the fed govt's revenue stream for quite awhile, and may result in program cuts and huge deficits for decades...govt. shutdowns may become a regular occurrence
DrMaddVibe Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,888
bgz wrote:
Can't be any sh*ttier than the last guy. Listen, if you think that orange jackass is good for the country, then your brains are f*cking scrambled.

That old commercial comes to mind....

This is your brain...

This is your brain on trump... shzzzzzzzz

Any questions?



Questions...sure I have a few...where is the hope and change? There is absolutely no hope coming from the Big Guy. If anything he's calling for a "dark winter". That's old code talk from a past epidemic that he remembers through the fog.


I dunno...I like lower taxes, no new wars and a drawback on the ones already out there, a calmer middle east, rogue nations understanding they can't threaten the globe, lower fuel prices, and I don't see where it's going to get any better in any way, shape or fashion with the commander in cheat Xiden and Kameltoes.

So, other than scrambled eggs which are tasty and delicious and a penchant for screaming at a guy for using Twitter...I hope we make it through this guy coming in. Personally I'd be surprised if he lasts 18 months. Pelosi already has the 25th amendment clause warmed up and ready to go.

Pelosi also said the introduction of the measure was not directed at Trump but rather an effort to codify procedures to help protect the security of the country in the future.

“This is not about President Trump,” she said. “He will face the judgment of the voters, but he shows the need for us to create a process for future presidents.”

https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/pelosi-introduces-25th-amendment-measure-after-questioning-trumps-fitness-serve


So, it's like a big time rodeo...sit down, grip on and try to stay riding! Tigers eat their own!
RayR Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Are higher taxes, stagnant economy, more lockdowns and a couple of military incursions non-sh*tty now?


That's the progressive idea of non-sh*tty. A good old Great Depression is even better.
RayR Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
DrMaddVibe wrote:


So, other than scrambled eggs which are tasty and delicious and a penchant for screaming at a guy for using Twitter...I hope we make it through this guy coming in. Personally I'd be surprised if he lasts 18 months. Pelosi already has the 25th amendment clause warmed up and ready to go.


He won't last 18 months. Kamala has plans to be the first Jamaican/Indian American accidental president of color.
delta1 Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 11-23-2011
Posts: 27,523
Herbert Hoover, a Republican, is blamed for the start of the Great Depression...

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a Democrat (progressive), is credited for pulling the US out of the Great Depression


George W. Bush is blamed for the Great Recession...

Barack H. Obama, a Democrat (progressive), is credited for pulling the US out of the Great Recession
bgz Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
DrMaddVibe wrote:
Questions...sure I have a few...where is the hope and change? There is absolutely no hope coming from the Big Guy. If anything he's calling for a "dark winter". That's old code talk from a past epidemic that he remembers through the fog.


I dunno...I like lower taxes, no new wars and a drawback on the ones already out there, a calmer middle east, rogue nations understanding they can't threaten the globe, lower fuel prices, and I don't see where it's going to get any better in any way, shape or fashion with the commander in cheat Xiden and Kameltoes.

So, other than scrambled eggs which are tasty and delicious and a penchant for screaming at a guy for using Twitter...I hope we make it through this guy coming in. Personally I'd be surprised if he lasts 18 months. Pelosi already has the 25th amendment clause warmed up and ready to go.

Pelosi also said the introduction of the measure was not directed at Trump but rather an effort to codify procedures to help protect the security of the country in the future.

“This is not about President Trump,” she said. “He will face the judgment of the voters, but he shows the need for us to create a process for future presidents.”

https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/pelosi-introduces-25th-amendment-measure-after-questioning-trumps-fitness-serve


So, it's like a big time rodeo...sit down, grip on and try to stay riding! Tigers eat their own!


Tigers are the republicans?

Because to me that's what appears to be happening right now... you have Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives and qtards... guessing you're the latter.


RayR Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
delta1 wrote:
Herbert Hoover, a Republican, is blamed for the start of the Great Depression...

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a Democrat (progressive), is credited for pulling the US out of the Great Depression


George W. Bush is blamed for the Great Recession...

Barack H. Obama, a Democrat (progressive), is credited for pulling the US out of the Great Recession


The Federal Reserve started it all, their easy money policies fuelled the sensational real estate speculation bubble starting in 1921 which ended in a bust in-1926, and the infamous stock market bubble starting in 1925 which led to the crash of 1929. Even former FED Chairman "Helicopter" Ben Bernanke admitted the FED did it.

Instead of letting the correction occur, Hoover's economic policies added fuel to the fire by pushing to keep wages high, the Smoot-Hawley Tariff, and and other government intervention into the economy. Hoover's economic policies were the beginning of the "New Deal".

FDR was Hoover on steroids, causing the longest depression in U.S. history. You have to be smoking some really good sh*t to claim FDR pulled the U.S. out of the Great Depression.
On on May 6, 1939, Henry Morgenthau, Roosevelt’s treasury secretary, was forced to admit the total failure of the New Deal to stop the Great Depression: “We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. . . . I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. . . . And an enormous debt to boot!”

The real estate bubble that was inflating under GWB was again a FED fuelled bubble, aggravated by government interventions into the economy including its zombie creations Fanny and Freddy. Then CRASH went the economy! So what was the gubment answer. The Bush/Obama bailouts, FED QE, TARP, more government spending, Obama Phones, Cash For Clunkers etc.. etc...
Obama is credited for pulling the US out of the Great Recession? Well the Oligarchy did well.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/bill-sardi/lazy-mans-party/
CelticBomber Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,781
Not looking good in Georgia for both Republicans. 1 down 1 to go.
Mr. Jones Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,417
How about this...

"Option #6"....

Republicans loose both seats in the Senate...

Then...

Uncle COOL JOJO JOE-STRANOSA AND THE WHITE JAMAICAN KENT PASS EXECUTIVE ORDERS OUTLAWING ALL ASSAULT RIFLES, ALL GUNS HOLDING MORE THAN 10 rounds in a magazine and all magazines holding more than 10 rounds...

T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. BYPASSING THE HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVE S AND THE SENATE...

GUN CONSFICATIONS BEGIN ON September 1, 2021 and continue into 2022 with little resistance in the big cities and northern states...all out warfare in Michigan and Idaho erupts...

This is very conceivable in the near future.
bgz Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Kinda like abortion would be abolished if Republicans had control of everything?

Conceivable maybe... highly unlikely.
tonygraz Offline
#33 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2008
Posts: 18,835
Mr. Jones wrote:
How about this...

"Option #6"....

Republicans loose both seats in the Senate...

Then...

Uncle COOL JOJO JOE-STRANOSA AND THE WHITE JAMAICAN KENT PASS EXECUTIVE ORDERS OUTLAWING ALL ASSAULT RIFLES, ALL GUNS HOLDING MORE THAN 10 rounds in a magazine and all magazines holding more than 10 rounds...

T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. BYPASSING THE HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVE S AND THE SENATE...

GUN CONSFICATIONS BEGIN ON September 1, 2021 and continue into 2022 with little resistance in the big cities and northern states...all out warfare in Michigan and Idaho erupts...

This is very conceivable in the near future.




Sounds like a good idea to me. The people in Michigan have already demonstrated why assault rifles should be banned.
Speyside Offline
#34 Posted:
Joined: 03-16-2015
Posts: 13,106
Conceivable definatly. Go back and study basic biology. Without conception there would be no need for abortion.
bgz Offline
#35 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Lol... I expect to see you on the vherf.
MACS Offline
#36 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,471
tonygraz wrote:
Sounds like a good idea to me. The people in Michigan have already demonstrated why assault rifles should be banned.


Define what an "assault rifle" is for me, please? Is it like an "assault knife" or an "assault bat"?

An AR-15 looks like an M-16 or an M-4, but it doesn't have a 3 round burst or a full auto function. The rounds are actually small. Much smaller than a deer rifle... and it's semi-automatic, like a lot of deer rifles... which means it'll fire as fast as you can pull the trigger until the magazine or the tube or whatever is empty.

It LOOKS scary because it looks like a military weapon. It's no more dangerous than a deer rifle, and in fact will do less damage than a .270, .300, .308, 30-30, 30-06, etc.

But facts are meaningless to leftists and the sheeple they easily dupe. Like the fact that assault rifles are responsible for extremely few deaths.

https://fee.org/articles/are-ar-15-rifles-a-public-safety-threat-heres-what-the-data-say/
bgz Offline
#37 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
I agree with MACS on this one.
RayR Offline
#38 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
The sheeple they easily duped? Ya, I've been noticing the trend on just about every subject for years. 🐏 🐑 🐏 🐑 🐏 🐑
bgz Offline
#39 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
In a world of sheep it must be lonely being the only wolf. Would you like some wool?
DrMaddVibe Offline
#40 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,888
bgz wrote:
Tigers are the republicans?

Because to me that's what appears to be happening right now... you have Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives and qtards... guessing you're the latter.




You shouldn't guess. EVER.

No, the "tigers" are the ones with buyers remorse and deep down they know and understand what is going to happen. There is no denying it. Xiden the commander in cheat and Kameltoes both washed out of the early campaign because America repudiated them. Pre-Covid Xiden was drawing minimal numbers in backard rallyies and Kameltoes was drummed out by Gabbard as the fraud and huckster she really is. He's an avowed racist that used the Black voting bloc and played it like a fiddle using dog-whistle tactics like "If you don't vote for me you ain't Black" and who could forget where he beat up "Corn Pop" the notorious gang menber that he made up. If that's not bad enough then there's the epic "Black kids would rub the blonde hair on my legs" spiel that left anyone with an IQ above a turnip convinced that there's no way possible to vote for that nonsense.

I count myself as a fiscal conservative. I make all of my voting preferences based on taxation and my wallet. In the past it meant voting for a Democrat even, but those days are over and dead with Sen. Bill Graham. I looked hard at the Libertarian Party when I lived in Michigan and attended several meetings decades ago. They sounded good up until a general election then they started talking about UFO's and legalizing hard drugs and other nonsense that just relegated them to the 3rd Party they are. Not everyone has the common sense of Ron Paul. Gary Johnson showing up stoned and illinformed to a debate all but put a fork in them forever. I have no idea WTF a qtard is nor do I care. Never saw them on a ballot and sounds like some made up BS.

Have fun defending Xiden and Kameltoes. I know I will take great delight watching them flame out their dignity and self-respect. Neither one cares about America and Xiden has 17 million reasons how in just under 2 short years he doesn't GAF about the country, the Constitution nor you. Hope the temper tantrums were worth it. Just remember when BLM, Antifa and the average Starbuck Venti Sawgrass Soy milk 3 Raw sugar sipping millennial come knocking wanting what is owed...pay them.
bgz Offline
#41 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Well... at least you're not a full qtard.

My position has never been to even take ine look at the opposition. My position is the guy in there now is poison pure and simple. So you can blame him... as I'm one of the true voters of this country.... meaning most of your votes are meaningless... you just fill out your colors.
RayR Offline
#42 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
bgz wrote:
Well... at least you're not a full qtard.

My position has never been to even take ine look at the opposition. My position is the guy in there now is poison pure and simple. So you can blame him... as I'm one of the true voters of this country.... meaning most of your votes are meaningless... you just fill out your colors.


I like your acerbic style bgz. "the guy in there now is poison pure and simple", and "most of your votes are meaningless" but will you have the same bitter taste with Xiden and Kameltoes?
bgz Offline
#43 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
Yes... but it will likely be based on policy and not behavior.
HockeyDad Offline
#44 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,240
bgz wrote:
Well... at least you're not a full qtard.

My position has never been to even take ine look at the opposition. My position is the guy in there now is poison pure and simple. So you can blame him... as I'm one of the true voters of this country.... meaning most of your votes are meaningless... you just fill out your colors.



Statistically you actually do not matter. People vote party line. There might as well just be a button on the voting machine for that selection.

I know everyone on CigarBid says they vote the issues and not party line but for every Republican that says this there is an equal an opposite Democrat who says the same. Statistically you cancel yourselves out and we are back to party line voting. This is why the only thing that is important is voter registration drives and getting voter turnout to be high.
bgz Offline
#45 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 13,023
HockeyDad wrote:
Statistically you actually do not matter. People vote party line. There might as well just be a button on the voting machine for that selection.

I know everyone on CigarBid says they vote the issues and not party line but for every Republican that says this there is an equal an opposite Democrat who says the same. Statistically you cancel yourselves out and we are back to party line voting. This is why the only thing that is important is voter registration drives and getting voter turnout to be high.


I'm a proud unaffiliated voter... which means I do not vote party line. Admittedly I tend to vote conservative more often than not, but I am swayable where most are not. If you can be counted on to vote party line, then my vote is in fact more valuable than yours.... yours takes no effort to earn.
opelmanta1900 Offline
#46 Posted:
Joined: 01-10-2012
Posts: 13,956
My vote counted... I voted for Kanye...
RayR Offline
#47 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,459
bgz wrote:
Yes... but it will likely be based on policy and not behavior.


I'll remember that. I'm surprised you haven't been disgusted by their behavior so far.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#48 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,888
bgz wrote:
Yes... but it will likely be based on policy and not behavior.


So, you're in favor of a Clean New Energy Revolution? Rejoining the Paris Accord? Open borders? Usurping the 2nd Amendment? Restoral of the Affordable Healthcare Act? Using Federal money to payback failed states because they remain shuttered? Letting Iran develop nuclear weapons? A peace treaty with Palestine? A continued hardline on China and Russia?

I know where Biden already stands.
Buckwheat Offline
#49 Posted:
Joined: 04-15-2004
Posts: 12,251
Buy a Glock 20 and run for the hills. Beer

You people do realize that none of the doomsday scenarios you're listing came to be the last time the democrats had control of the government? horse

DrMaddVibe Offline
#50 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,888
Buckwheat wrote:
Buy a Glock 20 and run for the hills. Beer

You people do realize that none of the doomsday scenarios you're listing came to be the last time the democrats had control of the government? horse




They didn't say they were coming for them before. Biden has already gone on record a couple of time famously in a Detroit auto plant that he wants your AR-14 and again muttering about putting Beto O'Rourke as "Gun Czar" and "buying back" (which is confiscation!) your AR-15's and AK47's.


https://youtu.be/8FqGPbs0G0w

https://youtu.be/v1ADvk_wnLM

The Devil is in the details.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
2 Pages12>