America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 15 months ago by MACS. 12 replies replies.
Bolivars....where did you go
hnixon12 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 04-20-2009
Posts: 2,847
MY fav cuban and they are non existent? wow so sad.....did get some PC's
Palama Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,897
The sad part is that even if you found some, you’d pay an arm, leg and a kidney for them. Getting to the point where I just laugh at the prices when I open up the e-mails from CC vendors.
ZRX1200 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,457
^ yup.

Was looking yesterday been thinking about Boli PCs and PLPCs….

Dayum
Jakethesnake86 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 12-29-2020
Posts: 2,682
Between the price and not really knowing what’s safe and what’s not
I’ve found some pretty good cigars I can buy easier and cheaper. I do like the good Cubans I’ve had.
ZRX1200 Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,457
Yeah I got a cab of Tatuaje PCR for less than a box of Boli PCs which aren’t even in stock.
Dg west deptford Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,836
Boli beli finos were back for a week on the eye spot. I hesitated.
It won't happen again

Had to settle for Monte 2s & the psd6 deal
Gambled on the illusione Grande classe Rex bundle as well

Tempted by the Partagas capitals but 50 Is a commitment for something I never tried
Palama Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 20,897
ZRX1200 wrote:
Yeah I got a cab of Tatuaje PCR for less than a box of Boli PCs which aren’t even in stock.


Last box I bought in 2016 went for $152 from a different auction site. Almost ready to start smoking from it.
deadeyedick Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 15,292
Dg west deptford wrote:
Boli beli finos were back for a week on the eye spot. I hesitated.
It won't happen again

Had to settle for Monte 2s & the psd6 deal
Gambled on the illusione Grande classe Rex bundle as well

Tempted by the Partagas capitals but 50 Is a commitment for something I never tried



PLPC mo better and a bunch cheaper unless ya like paying for cans.
Dg west deptford Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,836
Thank you Deadeye! The Partagas line pricing always baffles me
Any opinions on the Mille fleurs & the Aristocrats?
deadeyedick Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 15,292
Haven't had an Aristocrat in many years. I always thought they were acrid. Mille Fleurs are pretty good for the coin if you like a flowery type profile. Cheap and cheerful.
Dg west deptford Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,836
Niiiiice,
THANKS AGAIN
MACS Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 77,001
hnixon12 wrote:
MY fav cuban and they are non existent? wow so sad.....did get some PC's


Quai d'Orsay. El Rey del Mundo. Diplomatico.

Many of them just cannot be found now.

They discontinued the Corona Gigante a few years ago... I was very sad.
Users browsing this topic
Guest