America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by Gene363. 24 replies replies.
Poor Johnny Depp...( his wacky wife and trial) what a travesty...
Mr. Jones Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
This stuff has another 3+ weeks to go??

Oh the humanity...

The movie that Depp and Heard met on was pretty good..."the Rum Diaries" was a decent movie....
Puerto Rico? Dominican Republic? Cuba?
I forget.

And the scene where he first sees amber heard on the beach?, ocean?, or pool? is pretty awesome...

She was gorgeous and young when this was filmed...no wonder he fell for that smokin hot frame...it was perfect!!
DrafterX Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,149
Dead Man was cool... Mellow
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
I've watched a bit of the court stuff. I think he wins regardless of whether he officially wins or not. There seems to be enough shown to paint her as a psychopathic antagonist, so his name is cleared in the court of public opinion
Mr. Jones Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
Dead Man

Was

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

"CRAZY WHITE MAN...."
Mr. Jones Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
No... it should be... :

"Stupid White Man"

"Do you have any tobacco?"

"What is your name....?"...... "Nobody"
Mr. Jones Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
Director JIM JARMISH / AWESOME DIRECTOR

FILM SOUND BY TRACK /NEIL YOUNG IS AWESOME

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS IS A who's who of Hollywood's best new little known but super talented character actors
Crispin Glover
Lance Heinreksen
Gabriel Byrne
Robert Mitchum
Mr. Jones Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
Plus

Billy Bob THORNTON
Alfred Molina
Iggy Pop
Dg west deptford Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 05-25-2019
Posts: 2,819
Not for nothin
She's the the type of broad I'm drawn to

Elon doesn't kiss & tell but I'll tell ya

She's quite the ball of fun when she wants to be

With all such pleasures though, there's a price
Cheno Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-06-2019
Posts: 1,576
New meaning to Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory...
JGKAMIN Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 05-08-2011
Posts: 858
Perfect example of when people see some hot chick and think they’d give their left nut to get with them while there’s always somebody running from them because they’re bat shyt crazy.
MACS Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,480
As I always say... "No matter how beautiful she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her shyt."
Abrignac Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-24-2012
Posts: 16,176
Crapping in the bed gives new meaning to a freak in the sheets.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,826
MACS wrote:
As I always say... "No matter how beautiful she is, somebody, somewhere is tired of her shyt."

Axl wrote that
dkeage Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,349
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Axl wrote that


I used to love her but I had to kill her
I used to love her, oh yeah but I had to kill her
I had to put her six feet under
And I can still hear her complain
I used to love her, oh yeah but I had to kill her
I used to love her, ooh yeah but I had to kill her
I knew I'll miss her so I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard
Oh yeah, ooh yeah, whoa oh yeah
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, ooh yeah but I had to kill her
She bitched so much, she drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way
Whoa oh yeah
(Take it for what it is)
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, ooh yeah but I had to kill her
I had to put her six, ooh, feet under
And I can still hear her complain

DrMaddVibe Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,214
We can watch wall to wall coverage of this $hitshow but we couldn't even get a single camera in on Epstein's procurer of poosay?

WTF is the world coming to?

That superhero darling likes to crap the bed? That's a whole new level of bat$hit crazy right there. I don't care how you slice that...she ain't aging well at all.
dkeage Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 03-05-2004
Posts: 14,349
DrMaddVibe wrote:
We can watch wall to wall coverage of this $hitshow but we couldn't even get a single camera in on Epstein's procurer of poosay?

WTF is the world coming to?

That superhero darling likes to crap the bed? That's a whole new level of bat$hit crazy right there. I don't care how you slice that...she ain't aging well at all.



Well....she IS from Austin...
DrMaddVibe Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,214
dkeage wrote:
Well....she IS from Austin...


Huh...so is Drew Knees.
Mr. Jones Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
I heard she fuckeddddd Brett FAURVE for a pair of jeans and a govt. Approved "million dollar PEP TALK speech"
In Mississippi last year after she dumped ELON...
Mr. Jones Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
Trial over...thank God


Now Johnny boyeee floats a really really smart "offer"...

He won $10.7 million from her she can't come up with at all..

She won $2million cuz deposit lawyer defamed her somehow or something??

She's CRYING LOUDLY..

"I'M GOING TO APPEAL' the the alledgedley crazy hot k.e.n.t
That she is...smokin' body..nutty noggin is an prominent affliction of hot gash...I digress...

Depp says to his lawyers..."guessing" " I've had enough of this crap, it's costing me million s in legal bills and I have become a joke....get that cray cray wench outta my life...
Offer her the $8 million she owes me to stop any and all appeals"

Smartest thing he can ever do in my opinion...

But in reality the alledgedley GRIFTER HOT GASH EX IS JUST SHAKING HIM DIWN FOR WHAT SHE OWES HIM BY THREATENING AN "APPEAL" AND ANOTHER FIASCO TRIAL... THREAT...

ITS A BRIBE...

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Mr. Jones Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,884
Riddle me this????


Why the fuc* is JEFF BECK letting him up on stage with him to play in his band?
Multiple times this past week in London England....

I think Johnny Depp needs three ARMY DUFFLE BAGS JUST TO CARRY HIS DIRTY RATTY NATTY COLLECTION OF MATTED STINKY SCARFS that he Don's Everytime he picks up a guitar....

I've heard the entire GAMENT ON HIS GUITAR PLAYING ABILITY...BAD, KINDA BAD, AVERAGE, O.K., GOOD, REALLY GOOD, TOP NOTCH AND ALICE COOPER SAID: "HE'S AS GOOD AS ANY GUITAR PLAYER IVE HAD IN MY BAND"

HE is in the Hollywood vampire's...a local L.A. band that drinks like fish, are all famous musicians and play small clubs while getting drunk late night into very early morning till sunrise....


Somebody else research his guitar CHOPS ABILITIES...

IS He REALLY AN AWESOME A.X.E. MAN OR EYE CANDY FLUFF HOT GASH MAGNET for late night orgies after vampire gigs who gather at Hollywood hotels afterwards and bang the crap outta young hot gash That Depp attracts.
RMAN4443 Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 09-29-2016
Posts: 7,683
^
I think he's Dreamy Drool
Palama Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 19,768
Mr. Jones wrote:
Trial over...thank God


Now Johnny boyeee floats a really really smart "offer"...

He won $10.7 million from her she can't come up with at all..

She won $2million cuz deposit lawyer defamed her somehow or something??

She's CRYING LOUDLY..

"I'M GOING TO APPEAL' the the alledgedley crazy hot k.e.n.t
That she is...smokin' body..nutty noggin is an prominent affliction of hot gash...I digress...

Depp says to his lawyers..."guessing" " I've had enough of this crap, it's costing me million s in legal bills and I have become a joke....get that cray cray wench outta my life...
Offer her the $8 million she owes me to stop any and all appeals"

Smartest thing he can ever do in my opinion...

But in reality the alledgedley GRIFTER HOT GASH EX IS JUST SHAKING HIM DIWN FOR WHAT SHE OWES HIM BY THREATENING AN "APPEAL" AND ANOTHER FIASCO TRIAL... THREAT...

ITS A BRIBE...

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.


I didn't follow the trial too much and barely know anything about the ex-wife but if she can't pay the almost $11 mil, how can she afford her lawyer(s)? Think
Palama Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2013
Posts: 19,768
Mr. Jones wrote:
Riddle me this????


Why the fuc* is JEFF BECK letting him up on stage with him to play in his band?
Multiple times this past week in London England....

I think Johnny Depp needs three ARMY DUFFLE BAGS JUST TO CARRY HIS DIRTY RATTY NATTY COLLECTION OF MATTED STINKY SCARFS that he Don's Everytime he picks up a guitar....

I've heard the entire GAMENT ON HIS GUITAR PLAYING ABILITY...BAD, KINDA BAD, AVERAGE, O.K., GOOD, REALLY GOOD, TOP NOTCH AND ALICE COOPER SAID: "HE'S AS GOOD AS ANY GUITAR PLAYER IVE HAD IN MY BAND"

HE is in the Hollywood vampire's...a local L.A. band that drinks like fish, are all famous musicians and play small clubs while getting drunk late night into very early morning till sunrise....


Somebody else research his guitar CHOPS ABILITIES...

IS He REALLY AN AWESOME A.X.E. MAN OR EYE CANDY FLUFF HOT GASH MAGNET for late night orgies after vampire gigs who gather at Hollywood hotels afterwards and bang the crap outta young hot gash That Depp attracts.


I am a big Jeff Beck fan but quite frankly, haven't listened to too much of his new stuff in the last 20 years. He's a GREAT franking guitarist but after awhile the newer albums just didn't hold a candle to his 70s and even early 80s recordings. At least imo.

So back on point, I think maybe Jeff needs someone / something to get him back into the limelight again? I mean, Johnny's been headline news lately so why not get eyes on him and your band?
Gene363 Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 01-24-2003
Posts: 28,234
DrMaddVibe wrote:
We can watch wall to wall coverage of this $hitshow but we couldn't even get a single camera in on Epstein's procurer of poosay?

WTF is the world coming to?

That superhero darling likes to crap the bed? That's a whole new level of bat$hit crazy right there. I don't care how you slice that...she ain't aging well at all.


OTOH, in the marriage, apparently she was the only one that gave a shit in the marriage. Whistle
Users browsing this topic
Guest