America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 6 weeks ago by rfenst. 20 replies replies.
Rudy G-Quote of the Year
frankj1 Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
"We've got lots of theories. We just don't have the evidence."

And millions decided that was good enough for them.
bgz Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
The problem is that they ("them") don't know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis...

Maybe if they did, we would never be in this mess.

More STEM training in progressive education is obviously needed.
Speyside2 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 11-11-2021
Posts: 2,045
Did you mean a working hypothesis?
bgz Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
Speyside2 wrote:
Did you mean a working hypothesis?


No, none of their hypotheses work.
deadeyedick Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 03-13-2003
Posts: 14,587
frankj1 wrote:
"We've got lots of theories. We just don't have the evidence."

And millions decided that was good enough for them.


Well, we did find an Az woman guilty of voting on her dead mother's ballot but thats about the extent of it.
BuckyB93 Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,393
bgz wrote:
The problem is that they ("them") don't know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis...

Maybe if they did, we would never be in this mess.

More STEM training in progressive education is obviously needed.


This coming from someone who thinks he's a high energy physicist spouting off chaos theory, 4th, 5th, 6th dimensions, alternate universes, how it pertains to trading crypto coins, politics, human society... and stuff after watching the science channel or reading a book.

Just sayin'
MACS Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 75,400
BAZINGA!
DrafterX Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
Ya, that Dude sucks... Mellow
rfenst Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
deadeyedick wrote:
Well, we did find an Az woman guilty of voting on her dead mother's ballot but thats about the extent of it.

Florida has arrested 3 people on voting more than once, and 2-4 others for scams involving fake candidates and fraudulent funds transfers/campaign donations.

CelticBomber Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 05-03-2012
Posts: 6,680
frankj1 wrote:
"We've got lots of theories. We just don't have the evidence."

And millions decided that was good enough for them.


So, the dryer really does eat socks, lizard people are real and the earth is flat. All I need to do now is hold public office and I don't need evidence? Awesome!

We're coming for you lizard people! You've been warned!
Mr. Jones Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 16,867
By this posting....

It is N.O.W. safe to assume that Frank...


Yes F.R.A.N.K.... BOOBOO...

Has decidedly "jumped off the gulliani bandwagon"
as of the date 6/22/22

AKA : six double duece double duece
frankj1 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
Mr. Jones wrote:
By this posting....

It is N.O.W. safe to assume that Frank...


Yes F.R.A.N.K.... BOOBOO...

Has decidedly "jumped off the gulliani bandwagon"
as of the date 6/22/22

AKA : six double duece double duece

ironically, I loved the guy for years.
This Rudy is a whole different person the last 5 years or so...

I still find humor surrounding him, can't shake that.
Like in that insanely idiotic statement he made...
DrafterX Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,113
Well, technically it's hearsay.. unless there's a recording somewhere it's just gossip and stuff... Mellow
frankj1 Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 41,940
DrafterX wrote:
Well, technically it's hearsay.. unless there's a recording somewhere it's just gossip and stuff... Mellow

I made a bet wif myself that you'd say he was kidding...
gotta dip into my cash stash!
bgz Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
BuckyB93 wrote:
This coming from someone who thinks he's a high energy physicist (Everyone knows I'm a hobbyist, never claimed to be anything more... for the 98.2th time.) spouting off chaos theory, 4th, 5th, 6th dimensions, alternate universes, how it pertains to trading crypto coins, politics, human society... and stuff after watching the science channel or reading a book.

Just sayin'


wtf are you even talking about?

You named some of my interests... wtf is your point?

Then Sir Knuckles comes in behind you like you actually said something.

Ever get your unicycle working?

Betcha didn't.

Ever learn how to play guitar?

Betcha didn't.

Still workin at wallmart?

Betcha ARE!!!
RayR Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 5,885
You sound MAD Ben. Just because Crypto's took a dump is no reason to take it out on Bucky
bgz Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
And seriously...

Who doesn't like chaos theory?

It's interesting sh*t.
bgz Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 07-29-2014
Posts: 12,678
RayR wrote:
You sound MAD Ben. Just because Crypto's took a dump is no reason to take it out on Bucky


All good Ray... playing in the gutter never bothered me, I can enjoy life anywhere!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 11,736
Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
rfenst Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 06-23-2007
Posts: 36,799
frankj1 wrote:
ironically, I loved the guy for years.
This Rudy is a whole different person the last 5 years or so...

I still find humor surrounding him, can't shake that.
Like in that insanely idiotic statement he made...

I never liked him, but was always entertained by his bombastic personality,
Now, I loathe him for his failure to hold the most basic professional standards and all the damage that he has caused.
Users browsing this topic
Guest