I'm busy as usual hence why I'm not around much unfortunately but all interested individuals post up here and if we get enough interest I'll start the yearly thread.
I still owe Al and the Dead ass last prize that I usually throw in but like I said it's been a busy year. I'll make it a good one.
Hope everyone is doing well
As always I'd like to have at least 10 people play to make it interesting and worthwhile
1) Ante is 10 cigars.
2) You have up until 5 minutes prior to the beginning of each game to make your selection.
3) Once the contest is over and shooting solutions are plotted, please endeavor to complete your fire control missions in a timely manor. Two weeks should be more than sufficient.
4) If you are interested, post in the thread first( ie: "IN") , the send me a PM. I'll send you the Group ID and password.
1) Absolutely no dog turds. One would expect to receive quality smokes. Therefore, one should be willing to risk the same. No five or ten packs of $2-$3 cigars. Though one may enjoy them, most others would consider them yard gars at best. Likewise, a $50 Gurkha that retails for $3 is not considered a good cigar.
2) Keep in mind that in the past most players included at least a few aged premiums therefore it is only fair that all others endeavor to risk something similar.
3) On the other hand, it is understood that not everyone has a stash of aged super premiums. But, there should be ample time between now and the end of the contest to pick up a selection of good, though not necessarily aged cigars.
To play you have to meet one of the following:
1) Been a Cbid member for at least 6 months and have 3 verifiable completed trades, or have a vet vouch for you.
2) If you don't meet 1) then PM me. We can arrange for you to send me your ante and 1 extra stick to cover postage.
10. corey sellers