America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 months ago by Mr. Jones. 32 replies replies.
Herschel Walker is really one duMB thICK neCkEd douchE baG
Mr. Jones Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Anybody who votes For this has been liar is really dumb...AND MINDLESS...

Of course...

The "ORANGE MAN TRUMP IS A MAJOR BACKER OF HIS"

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE TO VOTE FOR HERSCHEL WALKER...AKA DUMB F**KER EXTRAORDINARE...
Mr. Jones Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
alleDgeDleY

BWUHAHAHAHA!!!
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
frankj1 Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,752
as much as I would normally just write him off as a hypocrite and hope he loses, I can't help but recall his stated history of mental illness and feel some compassion for him.
Maybe it's the meaning of Yom Kippur overwhelming me now, but I can't hate him.

I'm amazed he has not stopped his campaign, considering his history of being an absentee father while lecturing other Black men, his double standards (abortion, women's rights...)
And being Trump's pick is no surprise, Trump bought the NJ Generals shortly after Walker signed with them and has used him as needed.

He claimed severe mental illness years ago, I see no evidence of that being resolved. I hope he wasn't lying for convenience...

That said, he needs to get help, and definitely is not fit for the Senate.
ZRX1200 Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,026
Thank goodness he’s a Republican so you’re not racist for calling him dumb!

The more the plantation changes the more the plantation stays the same.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,925
frankj1 wrote:
as much as I would normally just write him off as a hypocrite and hope he loses, I can't help but recall his stated history of mental illness and feel some compassion for him.
Maybe it's the meaning of Yom Kippur overwhelming me now, but I can't hate him.

I'm amazed he has not stopped his campaign, considering his history of being an absentee father while lecturing other Black men, his double standards (abortion, women's rights...)
And being Trump's pick is no surprise, Trump bought the NJ Generals shortly after Walker signed with them and has used him as needed.

He claimed severe mental illness years ago, I see no evidence of that being resolved. I hope he wasn't lying for convenience...

That said, he needs to get help, and definitely is not fit for the Senate.


Yessah mastah! Know yer role and I'ma shuttin mah hole. Got it. Loud and clear.


Hershel Walker has been open and honest about his entire life. Been in interviews and even wrote a book. Yes, he's been friends with Donald Trump. Before (way before!) and after he was a President. I LOVE how Lefty says "That's his private life and that's his private business" when they defend their own of criminal and heinous behavior...yet when it's someone from across the aisle they rip that down faster than the BLM posters they put up. Everyone can see what this race means for what it is. If California and NY want a 3rd senate seat at least come out and say it.

There's loads of people in the House and Senate that aren't fit to hold office but I don't see them getting their snouts out of the trough. The Free Press defends the bad actors and the politically opposed.
RayR Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,474
Where did Frank ever get the idea that a candidate needs to be fit for public office like the Senate? Think
That's not how duhmacracy works Frank!

Now look at the alternative, Rev. Raphael Warnock, the Marxist preacher who works for da “black struggle against the obduracy of white capitalistic forces.” I guess measuring him against the current seated Demonrats makes him what passes as a perfect fit for Senator.

Revealed: Raphael Warnock’s Radical History

Quote:
Georgia Democrat Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock’s past writings espouse Marxist views and include an abundance of racially charged language, a revelation that comes after Warnock evaded a debate question Sunday on whether he rejects Marxism.

Warnock, the senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church who is seeking to unseat Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoff race, has come under fire amid his Senate bid for his past sermons, speeches, and writings. Two written works in particular reveal Warnock’s interest in Marxism, a philosophy named for Communist Manifesto author Karl Marx that has been employed by oppressive governments such as those of China and the Soviet Union.

More...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/08/revealed-raphael-warnocks-radical-history/


DrafterX Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 10-18-2005
Posts: 96,601
That Bassard..!! Mad
JadeRose Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 19,481
Herschel Walker seems to be borderline retarded.
HockeyDad Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,269
JadeRose wrote:
Herschel Walker seems to be borderline retarded.


I see your retarded and raise you Diane Feinstein.
RayR Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,474
Walker may not be the most articulate speaker, but if I lived down there and my only other choice was that awful race-baiting Marxist preacher, it wouldn't be too hard a decision to vote with Walker.
Anyway, isn't there a debate coming up between those two?
Brewha Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
He is everything the Right loves; famous, stupid, lying, and smokin' some Trump deek.

Bet MTG tries to date him....
ZRX1200 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 07-08-2007
Posts: 58,026
Based on the attention he’s getting and these posts his election is closer than the left would like.
RayR Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,474
Brewha wrote:
He is everything the Right loves; famous, stupid, lying, and smokin' some Trump deek.

Bet MTG tries to date him....


And Warnock is everything the radical left likes.

Brew, are you ready as Warnock's mentor asks to hate your whiteness, asking from the depths of your being: How can I become black? LOL LOL LOL


Sunoverbeach Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,259
What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes, but not in decades, years, or days?
KingoftheCove Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 6,872
Sunoverbeach wrote:
What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes, but not in decades, years, or days?

Ah, thats a good one SOB…
Mr. Jones Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Walker has always been
"on the spectrum"
And
Has a selective memory...
Brewha Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
Omg!

I just heard that Marjorie Taylor Greens husband is divorcing her because she has an affair going with Herschel Walker!

I guess once you had black you never go back.
BuckyB93 Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,833
If lack of mental capacity means you are unqualified to have a position in the government, one only has to look as far as the current sitting president for exhibit one and then down the food chain of many of our "leaders" on Capitol Hill.

The list would be as long as a receipt from CVS.
BuckyB93 Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,833
NINE! teen feet long written in 10 pt font.
Mike3316 Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 327
Sooooo .... not only is Warnock an open Marxist (which I understand is just fine with Democrats these days) but .... if we're following the left's own rules and "believing ALL women" - then Warnock also abused his ex-wife and kids .... ran her over with his car after a fight .... and ditched the process server bringing him their divorce papers. But hey .... at least he's an articulate black man (like Obozo) and wasn't endorsed by Orange Man Bad.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,925
ZRX1200 wrote:
Based on the attention he’s getting and these posts his election is closer than the left would like.



And all the DNC attack ads pouring in to not only his race but others across the nation.

It really is that close. The DNC knows they're losing the House. They're potentially losing the Senate as well. Game over for Brandon. He'll be a lame duck without ever announcing if he's going to run again.

PS: He's not. Kamala is out too. Hilldabeast has already said she's not going to as well. The bench isn't that deep for the DNC because of what Clinton did to the party. Hijacked it for what she really thought was her accession to power.

Viva Le Deplorables!!!!!
HockeyDad Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 09-20-2000
Posts: 44,269
DrMaddVibe wrote:
And all the DNC attack ads pouring in to not only his race but others across the nation.

It really is that close. The DNC knows they're losing the House. They're potentially losing the Senate as well. Game over for Brandon. He'll be a lame duck without ever announcing if he's going to run again.

PS: He's not. Kamala is out too. Hilldabeast has already said she's not going to as well. The bench isn't that deep for the DNC because of what Clinton did to the party. Hijacked it for what she really thought was her accession to power.

Viva Le Deplorables!!!!!


Gavin Newsom 2024. Bringing California to the nation!
Mr. Jones Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Oh the humanity!!!

Not California!!!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,259
I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be
MACS Offline
#25 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,509
Sunoverbeach wrote:
I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be


FEW = 3, add ER and FEWER.
KingoftheCove Offline
#26 Posted:
Joined: 10-08-2011
Posts: 6,872
MACS wrote:
FEW = 3, add ER and FEWER.

Applause
Sunoverbeach Offline
#27 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,259
Macs is on a roll tonight
Mike3316 Offline
#28 Posted:
Joined: 02-05-2022
Posts: 327
Genius
Mr. Jones Offline
#29 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
More like ....FREDDIE MERCURY's T.W.I.N.
Brewha Offline
#30 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
You should have more respect for Mr. Mercury…..
Sunoverbeach Offline
#31 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,259
Forward it's heavy. Backward it's not. What is it?
Mr. Jones Offline
#32 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,421
Ask "Freddie"

He's sooooo
Smmmmaaaaahhhttttttt 🧠🧠🧠🧠🃏🃏🃏🤡🤡🤡🤦🤦🤦
Users browsing this topic
Guest