America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 3 weeks ago by ZRX1200. 128 replies replies.
3 Pages<123
Hunter S. Biden
frankj1 Offline
#101 Posted:
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you at 70mph, yet bank cameras can't get a clear shot of a robber standing still

I wouldn't complain if I was you
Sunoverbeach Offline
#102 Posted:
Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh
MACS Offline
#103 Posted:
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you at 70mph, yet bank cameras can't get a clear shot of a robber standing still

And Capitol cameras were half turned off during the Jan 6th event. Only the half that ruins their story. LMAO!
Sunoverbeach Offline
#104 Posted:
Lawyers hope you get sued. Doctors hope you get sick. Cops hope you commit a crime. Mechanics hope you have car trouble. Only a thief wishes you prosperity
DrMaddVibe Offline
#105 Posted:
ZRX1200 wrote:
Does he have Clinton info?

Uh oh....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/clinton-associate-testifies-he-lied-about-claim-that-made-its-way-into-dossier_4794675.html

We all know how this is gonna end.
JadeRose Offline
#106 Posted:
ZRX1200 wrote:
I think Drafter is my long lost twin.

I heard Drafter ate his twin in utero.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#107 Posted:
Lawyer Linked to Hunter Biden Hit With Ethics Complaint

For those of us who have closely followed the Hunter Biden scandal, one figure remains mysterious in his role in the possible tax violations by the President’s son. Kevin Morris is a wealthy entertainment lawyer who reportedly paid off as much as $2.8 million in back taxes for Hunter. I have previously discussed the relationship and expressed uncertainty as to whether Morris was acting as a friend or a lawyer (use of personal funds in a representational matter can present ethical issues). Now, Morris is the subject of an ethics complaint by the conservative group Marco Polo, which lured him into a hoax exchange over disproving the laptop allegations.

In the aftermath of the New York Times and other media admitting that the Hunter Biden laptop was authentic all along, President Biden has shifted from his long denial of any wrongdoing to a type of addiction defense.

Morris received a text from “Jon Cooper” on May 19 saying he worked with an “OpSec [operations security] collective who has been breaking down the laptop.” Morris took the bait in encouraging Cooper to share material on discrediting those who were using the laptop to implicate the Bidens. At one point, according to the Daily Mail, Morris tells Cooper “You know this is historic, right? Like you’re a hero. Like for reals.”

Morris allegedly threatened with the group’s association and engaged in unprofessional language after learning that he had been hoodwinked by the emails.

Morris was allegedly eager to get the faux researcher to produce material to deny the story.

Morris reportedly called the associate a “f***ing moron’, ‘f***nuts” and threatened that “I’m going to take all your money.” He added that “I know where you live” and “You’re going to enjoy being a buttboy for 20 years dude. Lube up.”

We have previously discussed such bullying rhetoric from lawyers like Michael Cohen. I have long denounced such threats as a scourge in our profession. Cohen, however, was disbarred for his crimes, not for his abusive conduct as a lawyer.

I am always a bit skeptical of such complaints, which can raise free speech issues in the curtailment of public speech. This includes past cases where I have opposed discipline for public criticism of judges.

This complaint, however, returns to the dangerously vague relationship between Morris and Biden. Was this an attorney-client relationship or a persona relationship? If it was the latter, the effort to discipline Morris would be even more problematic in my view.

In seeking to dismiss this action, Morris will have to add some clarity on that relationship. If he was acting as counsel, his financial transactions made prove more damaging then his verbal transgressions.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/10/14/lawyer-linked-to-hunter-biden-hit-with-ethics-complaint/#more-195216

Dirt covering filth. Gonna get messy no matter what.
RayR Offline
#108 Posted:
More Biden Crime Family collusion with Russia...Russia...Russia oligarchs!!!!

Leaked Emails: Hunter Biden’s Real Estate Company Received $40 Million Investment From Russian Oligarch Yelena Baturina

By Cristina Laila
Published October 17, 2022 at 1:00pm

Quote:
Hunter Biden’s real estate firm, Rosemont Realty, received a $40 million investment from a Swiss company owned by Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina.

Recall, Hunter Biden also previously received $3.5 million for Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor.

More...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/leaked-emails-hunter-bidens-real-estate-company-received-40-million-investment-russian-oligarch-yelena-baturina/

DrMaddVibe Offline
#109 Posted:
RayR wrote:
More Biden Crime Family collusion with Russia...Russia...Russia oligarchs!!!!

Leaked Emails: Hunter Biden’s Real Estate Company Received $40 Million Investment From Russian Oligarch Yelena Baturina

By Cristina Laila
Published October 17, 2022 at 1:00pm

No wonder Hunter was pissed about paying all mom and dad's bills as well as kicking up 10% for "The Big Guy". That amount is gonna leave a mark!
DrMaddVibe Offline
#110 Posted:
Paging Dr. Moe, Dr. Curly, Dr. Larry…

Paging the FBI: You Might Want to Check This Info on Hunter Biden

We’ve reported previously about the $3.5 million that the firm, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, got from Yelena Baturina, the widow of the former Moscow mayor, as a “consultancy fee.” Rosemont Seneca Thornton is a consortium formed between Hunter’s investment company, Rosemont Seneca, and the Boston-based Thornton Group according to the NY Post.

The 2014 transfer was later scrutinized in a 2020 report commissioned by Senate Republicans probing Hunter’s ties to Ukraine after Baturina’s transfers were flagged in suspicious activity reports filed by banks to the US Treasury Department.

Hunter’s lawyer, George Mesires, denied Biden’s son profited from that transaction, telling CNN at the time: “Hunter Biden had no interest in and was not a co-founder of Rosemont Seneca Thornton, so the claim that he was paid $3.5 million is false.”

It’s not clear where the $3.5 million went. The Senate report said the company was co-founded by Hunter Biden.

Now there are new emails detailing that there was much more involved. Namely, a $40 million investment in Hunter’s company, Rosemont Realty. Baturina’s brother, Viktor Baturin said it was “a payment to enter the American market.”

In 2012 Hunter’s firm had a $69.7million plan to invest in 2.15million sq ft of office space in seven US cities.

Documents outlining the plan said the money came from a mix of investors, including $40million from Inteco Management AG, a Swiss company owned by Baturina.

The Inteco group is a plastics and construction behemoth that made Baturina the richest woman in Russia at the time. She has a current net worth of $1.4billion according to Forbes.

The emails about the Inteco investment came from a leak by obtained by the Kazakhstani Initiative on Asset Recovery, an anti-corruption group. Hunter’s partner in Rosemont Realty Devon Archer was communicating with Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakh businessman, trying to get him to invest.

“Inteco, who I know you know, is taking a significant equity piece … We’d love to have you on board,” Archer wrote in an email to Rakishev.

“I know you mentioned you were less interested in real estate but this is a deal we’re closing next month and it’s just too attractive not to share.”

Archer laid out the deal in an attached document.

The document says the seven offices would be bought by a partnership set up in March 2012, and that ‘Rosemont Realty has entered into property acquisition contracts for $212,580,000’.

The deal comprised about $52million in cash and $160million in mortgages.

Rosemont Realty was putting up at least $15million of its own cash alongside Baturina’s and other investors, the document said.

‘The Managing Partnership will receive a total investment of $69,700,000 from the partners. The Managing General Partner will invest at least $15,000,000 of share capital on the same terms as all partners in the Investment Partnership,’ an approximate Russian translation states.

Rakishev was among the people who were photographed at a dinner with Hunter and Joe Biden at Cafe Milano. Baturina was also invited to the dinner but didn’t go.

The New York Post has sources that claim there was even more that the $40 million, that that was one deal, but that there were investments of more than $100 million from Baturina to Rosemont Realty.

The FBI is allegedly looking into Hunter Biden over taxes and a possible gun violation. It’s not clear how much they’re looking into the foreign dealing and given the bias that whistleblowers have reported generally and in the case specifically, many have speculated that they might make a deal on some minor things that wouldn’t touch on Joe Biden or the foreign dealing. At this point, I don’t have any faith that they are looking seriously at the foreign dealing, but if they were truly taking a serious look at things, this seems pretty darn relevant on many levels.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/10/17/paging-the-fbi-you-might-want-to-check-this-info-on-hunter-biden-n644601
rfenst Offline
#111 Posted:
Hunter is going down (unless he can show an infallible real-estate plan). LOL.
Only other question is how much dad knew, when he first learned it, and whether he benefited from it. If so, frank him too.
ZRX1200 Offline
#112 Posted:
The Big Guy Real Estate LLC

“You don’t F*** with our agents”
DrMaddVibe Offline
#113 Posted:
ZRX1200 wrote:
The Big Buy Real Estate LLC

“You don’t F*** with our agents”

"You'll get nothing and like it!"

https://tinyurl.com/2rht6aw4

Hunterville is looking for a new mayor!
Stogie1020 Offline
#114 Posted:
My guess is that the Feds will offer Hunter full immunity in exchange for his cooperation in some minor BS charge, therefore making all info on the laptop mute.

They will say "Why investigate any further, we can't charge him anyaway because of his immunity deal..."
rfenst Offline
#115 Posted:
Stogie1020 wrote:
My guess is that the Feds will offer Hunter full immunity in exchange for his cooperation in some minor BS charge, therefore making all info on the laptop mute.

He will keep his mouth shut about his dad.They will say "Why investigate any further, we can't charge him anyaway because of his immunity deal..."

He'll cut a deal to keep his dad out of everything, I think, and it will include disgorgement/fines and jail time.
ZRX1200 Offline
#116 Posted:
Damn autocorrect
Sunoverbeach Offline
#117 Posted:
Someone who says I'll be there in 6mins will normally arrive before someone who says I'll be there in 5mins
Stogie1020 Offline
#118 Posted:
rfenst wrote:
He'll cut a deal to keep his dad out of everything, I think, and it will include disgorgement/fines and jail time.

Not a chance... IMO.
HockeyDad Offline
#119 Posted:
Hunter Biden is innocent.

Dang autocorrect.

All the Biden family is innocent.

Dang autocorrect.

No matter what I type it’s keeps autocorrecting to “innocent”!
Stogie1020 Offline
#120 Posted:
Well, I think a few wise Senators realized the DOJ might do a half a$$ed job and the put a final bow on this saga withouth really uncovering the truth, so they just sent the DOJ 200 pages of the truth...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-grassley-johnson-give-us-attorney-hundreds-of-bank-records-belonging-to-presidents-son

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson are sharing with the U.S. attorney leading the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden more than 200 pages of bank records related to his and the Biden family’s alleged "connections to the Chinese regime and persons connected to its military and intelligence elements"...

It's going to be hard for the DOJ to sweep stuff under the rug if Grassley and Johnson keep this up. Good for them.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#121 Posted:
Cemeteries would be way more interesting if they put the cause of death on the headstone
DrMaddVibe Offline
#122 Posted:
Hunter Biden’s ‘flirty’ Chinese secretary who urged ‘Uncle Joe’ to run is new GOP focus

WASHINGTON — First son Hunter Biden’s “flirty” former secretary JiaQi “Jackie” Bao, who pushed for “Uncle Joe” Biden to run for president and has been linked to the Chinese government, is the focus of a new House Republican inquiry into the first family’s extensive overseas business dealings.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), the top Republican on the House Oversight Committee, demanded information Wednesday from FBI Director Christopher Wray on the Biden family’s links to Bao while Hunter and his uncle James Biden raked in $4.8 million from Chinese government-linked CEFC China Energy in 2017 and 2018.

Comer wrote that “Committee Republicans are concerned Hunter Biden may have been compromised by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and foreign intelligence services,” signaling what’s likely to be a major line of inquiry if Republicans reclaim subpoena powers by retaking the House in the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

The letter says that Bao “worked for the [Chinese government’s] National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), which ‘is in charge of China’s macroeconomic planning’ and approves any major project that receives foreign funding” and therefore “was linked to the Communist Party of China (CCP), her employer before the Biden family.”

“After infiltrating the Biden family, Bao urged Hunter to encourage Joe Biden to run for president months before he announced and then supplied the Biden family campaign advice related to China,” the letter says.
A former secretary of Hunter Biden with ties to the Chinese government is now the focus of a focus of a new House Republican inquiry into the Biden family's business dealings.

“In documents obtained by Committee Republicans, Hunter Biden refers to the founders and chairman of CEFC [Ye Jianming] as his ‘partner’ and the vice-chairman of CEFC, Patrick Ho, as his client and the ‘f–king spy chief of China,'” Comer writes.

“Documents obtained by Committee Republicans reveal that Bao was also working for CEFC employees linked to the CCP. Regarding a potential US liquified natural gas (LNG) purchase Bao and the Bidens sought to sell to China, Bao told Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and CEFC associates in an email that ‘my job is to make sure our interest is protected.'”

Bao “attended negotiations with US energy companies, and helped execute financial transactions,” the letter goes on. “Bao appeared to be effectively running the joint venture under Hunter Biden’s name. She produced yearly reports and business plans for Hudson West III, the joint venture Hunter Biden created with the Chinese firm, CEFC.”

CEFC was regarded as an arm of Beijing’s “Belt and Road” foreign influence initiative.

A May 2017 email regarding the Biden family’s CEFC partnership described the “big guy” as being due a 10% cut. Two former Hunter Biden associates, Tony Bobulinski and James Gilliar, identified Joe Biden as the “big guy” and Bobulinski says he met with Joe Biden in the same month about the deal. The president has denied making any money from his son’s overseas business deals and claimed he never even discussed the enterprises.

Comer’s letter to Wray focuses narrowly on Bao’s role. The Kentucky Republican has previously likened Bao to Fang Fang, the suspected Chinese spy who allegedly seduced House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).

“She’s a very attractive girl. … We discussed [Bao] with [a] whistleblower, and according to the whistleblower, they were more than just business associates, if you know what I mean,” Comer said in a Fox News interview last month.

Although the precise nature of Bao’s relationship with Hunter Biden is unclear, she emailed him about returning his “doggy chain necklace” and wrote in another message, “One of my New Year’s Wishes is that you could drink less … I will do anything and everything to make you happy so that alcoholic beverages’ widely believed mythical function as a stress reliever won’t be an excuse for indulgence!”

Comer asked Wray to share what the FBI knows about Bao and whether former FBI special agent Timothy Thibault, who recently resigned amid allegations he covered up evidence against Hunter Biden, had anything to do with the matter. He also asked for any information on foreign spy agencies compromising the Biden family and about CEFC efforts to buy US energy assets.

“In early 2018, the Biden-CEFC venture was cut short when the Bidens’ Chinese partners
were arrested for attempting to bribe foreign leaders and other economic crimes. Nonetheless, Bao seemed determined to remain close to the Biden political orbit even after the initial relationship dissolved, a hallmark of foreign intelligence activity,” Comer’s letter continued.

“The relationship between Bao and Hunter Biden appears — from evidence obtained by Committee Republicans — to have become personal and exceeded a professional capacity. Seemingly attempting to enrich Hunter Biden, Bao told him that the disarray over the arrest of the CEFC founder ‘will present a great opportunity to gain’ and ‘you should continue to pursue this investment thesis on natural gas.'”

Comer wrote that “Bao’s efforts to remain close to the Biden family following the CEFC venture collapse raises serious concerns about Bao’s motives and plans with the Biden family.”

“Specifically, did the CCP push Bao to ensure that the Bidens continued selling American LNG to China? If so, this presents an alarming national security threat,” Comer wrote.

“To further ingratiate herself with the Biden family, Bao took a concerted interest in Joe Biden’s presidential aspirations and strategy. In December 2018, the New York Times published a story about the Biden family’s dealings with CEFC, about which — prior to printed publication — Joe Biden called his son and told him, ‘I think you’re clear.’ Shortly thereafter — and still four months before he announced it to the American people — Bao sent a text message to Hunter: ‘Uncle Joe should run for President in 2020.'”

In 2018, she reportedly wrote to the future first son that Joe Biden “will be one of the best presidents in our country’s history” and that then-President Donald Trump’s tariffs on Chinese goods were “a failure thus far.”

The Post could not reach Bao for comment and Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark did not immediately respond to an inquiry regarding their relationship.

Republicans say President Biden is too soft toward China on a variety of issues, including on Chinese exports of fentanyl, which drove a record 107,000 US drug overdose deaths last year. Biden also rarely mentions an interest in determining the origins of COVID-19, which killed more than 1 million Americans after possibly leaking from a Chinese lab. Biden’s administration is openly considering repealing Trump administration tariffs on Chinese goods.

The CEFC deal was just one of an array of enterprises in which Republicans seek to better understand Joe Biden’s role.

In 2013, Hunter Biden co-founded the investment firm BHR Partners just 12 days after joining his father aboard Air Force Two for an official trip to Beijing, where he introduced his dad to BHR CEO Jonathan Li in a hotel lobby. Joe Biden later wrote college recommendation letters for Li’s children.

BHR Partners was influential in facilitating a 2016 deal in which a Chinese company bought a Congolese cobalt mine from American and Canadian companies. Cobalt is an important material for making electric vehicle batteries.

Clark said less than a week after President Biden’s November 2021 summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping that the first son had divested a 10% stake in BHR Partners. But Clark and the White House provided no further details — such as who may have bought the stake and for how much — and online business records show he still holds the 10%.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/hunter-bidens-chinese-secretary-who-urged-joe-to-run-is-new-gop-focus/

COMPROMISED UP TO THEIR EYEBROWS!
DrMaddVibe Offline
#123 Posted:
Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good
No, crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good
When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move, ooh

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11378223/Hunter-Bidens-ex-business-partner-set-testify-explosive-trove-documents.html

Whistle
RayR Offline
#124 Posted:
If it keeps on raining, the levee's going to break
When the levee breaks, have no place to stay

Does the Biden Crime Family know it still raining?
burning_sticks Offline
#125 Posted:
I'd like to see a Special Prosecutor empowered to deal with the Biden family.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#126 Posted:
Dogs probably destroy shoes because they see humans put them on before they leave the house
DrafterX Offline
#127 Posted:
Sunoverbeach wrote:
Dogs probably destroy shoes because they smell like Jade's momma.

Could be... Mellow
ZRX1200 Offline
#128 Posted:
Oh SNAP.

Shots fired.