America's #1 Online Cigar Auction
first, best, biggest!

Last post 2 weeks ago by Brewha. 24 replies replies.
Poll Question : Who you gonna call?
Choice Votes Statistics
John Fetterman 0 0 %
Joe Biden 2 16 %
Make my peace and hope for the best 10 83 %
Total 12 100%

Who ya gonna choose?
MACS Offline
#1 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
You’re in a life or death situation. You have only 30 seconds to make one phone call to tell someone where & how to rescue you. But instead of you making the call, you have to hand the phone over to one of two people. Which one do you choose?
MACS Offline
#2 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Think about it. One is in the Senate now and the other is the leader of the free frickin' world.

What in God's name has become of our country?
Sunoverbeach Offline
#3 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
If I got time to hand a phone over, I have time to tell Siri to send help
MACS Offline
#4 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
Sunoverbeach wrote:
If I got time to hand a phone over, I have time to tell Siri to send help


Pretend you're Frankie and ya got a flip phone.

Bonus - you got a big schlong! Let's hope you live long enough to impress the wife!
JadeRose Offline
#5 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 19,481
I think I'm gonna start calling you Ray Jr.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#6 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Well, chit. If I impress her much more than I already do, I don't think her heart could take it
Mr. Jones Offline
#7 Posted:
Joined: 06-12-2005
Posts: 17,418
None of the above...

Or

I'd call "Mr. Wizard and Tennessee Tuxedo as backup"

Bwuhahahaha!!! 😂😂🤦🤦Ask Frankj1 the code sentence to contact Mr. Wizard ..he knows it by heart...
Ask Eeeeemmmmm'...
frankj1 Offline
#8 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
MACS wrote:
Pretend you're Frankie and ya got a flip phone.

Bonus - you got a big schlong! Let's hope you live long enough to impress the wife!

as you know, I love you.
Thank you for your service too.
But my mind equates this op with belittling a paraplegic for not being able to rescue me from a fire.
frankj1 Offline
#9 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
Mr. Jones wrote:
None of the above...

Or

I'd call "Mr. Wizard and Tennessee Tuxedo as backup"

Bwuhahahaha!!! 😂😂🤦🤦Ask Frankj1 the code sentence to contact Mr. Wizard ..he knows it by heart...
Ask Eeeeemmmmm'...

when Tudor the Turtle calls out "Help, Mr. Wizard! I don't wanna be in tranny Summer camp anymore!"... I am ready with the chant.
MACS Offline
#10 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
frankj1 wrote:
as you know, I love you.
Thank you for your service too.
But my mind equates this op with belittling a paraplegic for not being able to rescue me from a fire.


All well and good... but that paraplegic is running our country.

ALleGedly.
MACS Offline
#11 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
JadeRose wrote:
I think I'm gonna start calling you Ray Jr.


Okay. Am I sposta give a flying fkuc?
frankj1 Offline
#12 Posted:
Joined: 02-08-2007
Posts: 42,718
MACS wrote:
All well and good... but that paraplegic is running our country.

ALleGedly.

no sweat.
Peace.
8trackdisco Offline
#13 Posted:
Joined: 11-06-2004
Posts: 57,594
Fetterman- as a person who thinks he is destined for a stroke, I need to watch my tongue. Am not sure he
could get our location out in the 30 seconds you describe, so he’s out.

Biden- he could make the call, but by the time he gets done saying For Gods sake, LGBTQ?! Black, Brown and people of color. The 30 seconds is up and I’m dead there too.

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. I’m good to go whenever. Sooner rather than later. Heaven awaits.

The more I think about the question you pose, the more I want to select Both.

Imagine the comedy during that last half minute.
JadeRose Offline
#14 Posted:
Joined: 05-15-2008
Posts: 19,481
MACS wrote:
Okay. Am I sposta give a flying fkuc?



Not at all, RJ. I just find it odd that a person that moved from a place that he hated (don't blame you there...I'd rather live in Missouri any day than live in California) to a place he seems to love (happy for you, btw) would make posts that seem to be getting MORE bitter rather than less. Just an observance. Nothing more.
MACS Offline
#15 Posted:
Joined: 02-26-2004
Posts: 76,478
As long as our country as a whole is headed in the wrong direction, I'll voice my displeasure. Pedo Joe and Fetterdouche are part of the problem.

BuckyB93 Offline
#16 Posted:
Joined: 07-16-2004
Posts: 12,819
^
I agree with this. I don't care what your party affiliation is. I try not to look at any special symbol in front of their name and try to digest the platform they stand on. I think our country has taken a turn for the worse in the past few years. It's pretty sad.

I feel like I need to apologize to my kids for the mess we have created and one that they will inherent.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#17 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
BuckyB93 wrote:
^
I agree with this. I don't care what your party affiliation is. I try not to look at any special symbol in front of their name and try to digest the platform they stand on. I think our country has taken a turn for the worse in the past few years. It's pretty sad.

I feel like I need to apologize to my kids for the mess we have created and one that they will inherent.


You don't owe them crap.

Keep on doing what you're doing. It's only when you get older that you really can traject the damage the DNC has had on America. Youth lines up for their crap. They're pliable puddy for their lies. The elders that still peddle it...they already know and are willing conspirators. They bought in for the backend. Unions and promises for future wealth...they damaged the legacy their children built upon. Then, it's too late.

The DNC is a terrorist organization.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#18 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
JadeRose wrote:
Not at all, RJ. I just find it odd that a person that moved from a place that he hated (don't blame you there...I'd rather live in Missouri any day than live in California) to a place he seems to love (happy for you, btw) would make posts that seem to be getting MORE bitter rather than less. Just an observance. Nothing more.


You're in control of your own destiny. Begrudging anyone else? That's some kinda programming crap going on. Nobody is wired like you except for you. Stepping back and seeing where you've been wrong and right...that's your own journey. Mileage may vary. When you want to advocate lockdowns and mandates though...you're a heartbeat away from some Nazi crap.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#19 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
We never wash our belts, but they are one of the first things we touch after wiping our butts.
RayR Offline
#20 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
Sunoverbeach wrote:
We never wash our belts, but they are one of the first things we touch after wiping our butts.


Yer like an esoteric philosopher or something. fog
RayR Offline
#21 Posted:
Joined: 07-20-2020
Posts: 6,460
DrMaddVibe wrote:
You don't owe them crap.

Keep on doing what you're doing. It's only when you get older that you really can traject the damage the DNC has had on America. Youth lines up for their crap. They're pliable puddy for their lies. The elders that still peddle it...they already know and are willing conspirators. They bought in for the backend. Unions and promises for future wealth...they damaged the legacy their children built upon. Then, it's too late.

The DNC is a terrorist organization.


That's why the progtard terrorists want to continue to own the children, to mold them like putty, to indoctrinate and subjugate their young minds, to make reliable duhmacrats.
DrMaddVibe Offline
#22 Posted:
Joined: 10-21-2000
Posts: 52,896
RayR wrote:
Yer like an esoteric philosopher or something. fog


More like a unoriginal POS that pastes comedians quotes that don't have any relevance to anything he quotes but feels the need to post something because well, he can't think on his own.

So, we deal with his blank (because he's been deleted) for his worth.
Sunoverbeach Offline
#23 Posted:
Joined: 08-11-2017
Posts: 13,221
Meh, been called worse.

Not that you can read this due to my deleterious worth. To bed I go, crying big ol' regretful tears the whole way

Brewha Offline
#24 Posted:
Joined: 01-25-2010
Posts: 11,050
HEY - you didn’t let us vote for Greg Abbott!
Users browsing this topic
Guest