503. Author: kombat96Date: Sun, 6/11/2017, 11:59PM EST
I only accept tat and opus. Any noops want to trade
504. Author: gummy jonesDate: Mon, 6/12/2017, 10:09AM EST
kombat96 wrote:
I only accept tat and opus. Any noops want to trade

i only accept behikes although i only stock gurkha

505. Author: fishinguitarmanDate: Sat, 6/24/2017, 2:12AM EST
delta1 wrote:
Hey FGM... I haven't had much luck training noobs. Both of mine went off the rails and disappeared. I think I should start over as a noob...

506. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Sat, 6/24/2017, 11:56AM EST
fishinguitarman wrote:

507. Author: fishinguitarmanDate: Sun, 6/25/2017, 12:48AM EST
delta1 wrote:
Hey FGM... I haven't had much luck training noobs. Both of mine went off the rails and disappeared. I think I should start over as a noob...

508. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Sun, 6/25/2017, 12:54AM EST
fishinguitarman wrote:
509. Author: fishinguitarmanDate: Mon, 6/26/2017, 12:35AM EST
Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:

510. Author: fishinguitarmanDate: Mon, 6/26/2017, 12:36AM EST
Shhhhh its a secret
511. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Sun, 8/20/2017, 4:59PM EST
And then the Banjo cuts in....
512. Author: corey sellersDate: Sun, 8/20/2017, 5:23PM EST
Thought I heard dueling banjos in the distance
513. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Sun, 8/20/2017, 9:22PM EST
You want some?
514. Author: fishinguitarmanDate: Sun, 8/20/2017, 10:38PM EST
I play the banjo.....
515. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Sun, 8/20/2017, 11:59PM EST
I play the gtar.....
516. Author: Ewok126Date: Mon, 8/21/2017, 1:23AM EST
I am not going to say what I play. Lord only knows what kind of Ribbing I would get. Whistle I will just give yuns a link to my music if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW6JzngSS3E
517. Author: N808xDate: Sat, 9/2/2017, 10:15AM EST
Noob lookin for a vet trade
518. Author: shaun341Date: Sat, 9/2/2017, 11:10AM EST
I would like to pick 808 up as my noob
519. Author: stinger88Date: Sat, 9/2/2017, 12:31PM EST
I see there are a few noobs that have posted on here in the last few months. If you are a noob and have been on here (active) for at least 2 months and have a few trades under your belt, you are eligible to be matched with a bet. If you have any questions on what goes down in a noob/vet trade, review this thread and others. Reply on here that you want to do it.

Vets, if you would like to take a noob under your wing, lee me know.

Trades in progress:
Shaun341 (vet) and n808x (noob)....yep Shaun is taking on another noob.

Noobs in waiting:

Available vets:

David/Stinger88
520. Author: N808xDate: Sun, 9/3/2017, 6:58PM EST
shaun341 DM me your address
521. Author: N808xDate: Mon, 9/11/2017, 4:37PM EST
Shaun341- 9505 5114 7281 7254 0603 70

522. Author: ypetrynaDate: Mon, 9/11/2017, 8:45PM EST
stinger88 wrote:
I see there are a few noobs that have posted on here in the last few months. If you are a noob and have been on here (active) for at least 2 months and have a few trades under your belt, you are eligible to be matched with a bet. If you have any questions on what goes down in a noob/vet trade, review this thread and others. Reply on here that you want to do it.

Trades in progress:

Noobs in waiting:

Available vets:

David/Stinger88

i dont know if you just dont want to add me as a noob Boo hoo! or if your wating for me to get hit and pretend im a vet, but im still down for either, lol

Wheres the love stinger?
horse

Sarcasm

down for either.
523. Author: shaun341Date: Thu, 9/14/2017, 5:48PM EST
Received the goodies from N808x today and he can't count. I told him throw like 5 cigars in a sfr and after they get here I will return fire. Well this is what 5 cigars looks like to him

5Vegas
Gran Habano 3 SLS
Oliva O maduro
Alec Bradley Prensado (haven't tried one of these in awhile)
Alec Bradley Coyol (heard these were good)
RP Vintage 1992
Alec Bradley Tempus
San Cristobal Elegancia
Ave Maria Divinia

That's almost double what I thought we agreed upon. Some cigars in there I haven't tried in awhile and should have revisited and some new ones to try as well. Thank you for the cigars and now it is my turn to return fire on you. I have a lot going on right now so it might not make its way out to you until next weekend but I will make sure it is worth the wait. Thanks again for the trade!
524. Author: N808xDate: Thu, 9/14/2017, 6:45PM EST
shaun341 wrote:
Received the goodies from N808x today and he can't count. I told him throw like 5 cigars in a sfr and after they get here I will return fire. Well this is what 5 cigars looks like to him

5Vegas
Gran Habano 3 SLS
Oliva O maduro
Alec Bradley Prensado (haven't tried one of these in awhile)
Alec Bradley Coyol (heard these were good)
RP Vintage 1992
Alec Bradley Tempus
San Cristobal Elegancia
Ave Maria Divinia

That's almost double what I thought we agreed upon. Some cigars in there I haven't tried in awhile and should have revisited and some new ones to try as well. Thank you for the cigars and now it is my turn to return fire on you. I have a lot going on right now so it might not make its way out to you until next weekend but I will make sure it is worth the wait. Thanks again for the trade!

No problem hope u enjoy
525. Author: stinger88Date: Fri, 9/15/2017, 9:04PM EST
I will update soon.

Any others besides ypetryna?
526. Author: Smokin' DeputyDate: Fri, 9/15/2017, 10:47PM EST
I'm a noob and would like to get vetted as a trader. What do I do?
527. Author: Ewok126Date: Fri, 9/15/2017, 11:28PM EST
Smokin' Deputy wrote:

Man Deputy, After reading your Bio lmaooo I dont think I would have any thing you would like at all lmaooo.

Stinger you can put me on the list where ever you would like sir. All my other trades are now completed so I am up for another lol.
528. Author: shaun341Date: Sat, 9/16/2017, 9:17AM EST
Smokin' Deputy wrote:

First you must read the rules in here

http://www.cigarbid.com/...s-big-azz-Gran-Victoria
529. Author: Smokin' DeputyDate: Sat, 9/16/2017, 9:34AM EST
I read the rules at the original post by fishingguitarman:

ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Background: This thread is designed to allow new members to get a good sampler of cigars from an experienced smoker. It also has the underlying intent of fostering the brotherhood whereas an experienced smoker provides mentorship and advice about which cigars are in (their) opinion the best out there. Listed below are “Some” specifics that will help us to get started. And lately it has been about the destruction of Noob’s mailboxes. I am interested in feedback, especially if there is something that I did not clearly articulate.

Explanation: What is the Newbie Sampler?

A specific thread where a Newbie (or anybody new to CBID) can trade for a variety of Cigars. The experienced guy would help the Newbie decide which cigars best fits his tastes based upon the feedback from the Newbie and would tell the Newbie what he would want in return for the sampler. The Newbie would get the “experienced” guy what he wanted and the "experienced" guy would send the Newbie a nice package of assorted cigars. This includes having the Newbie purchase cigars for or from you.

Benefits: Why would I want to trade with these people?

1. First and foremost, time and money will be saved by the new person.
2. The new person will receive a large variety of smokes. All of which have been well maintained and are not dog rockets.
3. Mentoring from an experienced cigar smoker.
4. A start to a good trader rep on Cbid

Mechanics: How is the trade going to work?

There will be a list of experienced smokers that I will maintain on the Newbie sampler thread. A new person would post that they are interested in getting a sampler. The experienced trader would post on the thread PM sent and reply to the Newbie. The deal would then be handled between the two people and the experienced trader would update the thread by posting Newbie trade completed with (insert tag here).
This will allow everyone to see the progress of the Newbie thread.

Summary: If the trade does not work out where both people are totally satisfied then either or both parties can contact me and I will do my best to make it right.

VETS: Please stay in for a rotation of 3 noobs then you can decide if you still want to be in.

Remember noobs this is not in any way about how much you send to your vet, there is no need to feel like you need to impress us. This is more about trading credibility and making friends.

Have fun!!!!!!

I understood I have to be active on the forums for a few months. That link from shaun341 just leads to a topic that really goes nowhere and seems to be of guys with naked ladies as avatars just snapping at one another.

Does this mean the trades idea long expired and this forum is just old buddies chatting?

I'm cool with that. I was just hoping there was a group of guys out there who wanted to trade, because I have been stockpiling cigars and was wondering if people out there of like minds existed.

If there are no more traders, of forum monitors keeping out the abusers and cheats I'll be on my way. I never used the forum before even if I been using cigarbid since the 90's. The forum was started in 1999, hence my forum member date, but I was buying from cigarbid long before they had a forum. I like the auction experience, and have a lot of fun on there, but I end up with way too many smokes. Right now I have four boxes of AJ Fernandez Romeos and I can't imagine I'll ever smoke all that. They are good cigars, but I went too crazy at the auction.

Forums can get pretty bad when left to wreck and abandon without monitors.

Peace.
530. Author: bgzDate: Sat, 9/16/2017, 9:59AM EST
Wow, a noob with a 1999 join date, really?

How's that even possible, you never once though to look at the forums (any forums) in all those years?

Crazy.

531. Author: stinger88Date: Sat, 9/16/2017, 12:40PM EST
Smokin' Deputy....there is definitely still trading going on. The link to the thread you followed is a just for fun, noob hazing one. This thread is more of a second phase of integration into trading on Cbid. The first phase is gaining some trade cred. There are a few ways to go about that. One way is to get your feet wet in the noob trade thread. The other is to introduce yourself to the "family" on the discussion board and then offer up the trade info. You can start up a new thread with your trade offer and see if you get some takers. (expect to ship first since you haven't traded before). After a few trades are completed, feel free to come back on here and if you want to get teamed up with a vet, we will see what we can do.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

David
532. Author: stinger88Date: Sat, 9/16/2017, 12:43PM EST

Trades in progress:

Noobs in waiting:
Ypetryna
Ewok126

Available vets:
Need some vets (shaun has been taking the brunt of them for the last few)

David/Stinger88
533. Author: Ewok126Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 3:02PM EST
Hey stinger, If you could pull my name from the list, Since you are running low on the participating vets, I do not want to take a turn from other noobs if they should come in and get on the list. I will wait to get back on the list when our vets become replenished.
534. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 9/18/2017, 7:38PM EST
I am game but I ain't no vet
535. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:04PM EST
Yeah he has. Shaun's humi is prolly full of dirty dog noob rockets. I know it's archived but send me your addy Shaun, I can sweeten up your humi for you there bud.
536. Author: Hillbillyjosh770Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:07PM EST
bgz wrote:
Wow, a noob with a 1999 join date, really?

How's that even possible, you never once though to look at the forums (any forums) in all those years?

Crazy.

My thoughts exactly
537. Author: kombat96Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:09PM EST
Ill take the STAR WARS fan.
538. Author: stinger88Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:09PM EST
I see there are a few noobs that have posted on here in the last few months. If you are a noob and have been on here (active) for at least 2 months and have a few trades under your belt, you are eligible to be matched with a vet. If you have any questions on what goes down in a noob/vet trade, review this thread and others. Reply on here that you want to do it.

Trades in progress:
Corey Sellers (vet) and ypetryna (noob).....thanks for stepping up Corey.

Noobs in waiting:
Ewok126 (leaving you on here)

Available vets:
Need some vets

David/Stinger88
539. Author: shaun341Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:20PM EST
Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:
Yeah he has. Shaun's humi is prolly full of dirty dog noob rockets. I know it's archived but send me your addy Shaun, I can sweeten up your humi for you there bud.

I have too many cigars as is....that's why it is easy for me to pick up these noobs.
540. Author: shaun341Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:21PM EST
kombat96 wrote:
Ill take the STAR WARS fan.

The Wombat going to crush someone before he hibernates!
541. Author: kombat96Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:22PM EST
Nothings official
542. Author: stinger88Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:23PM EST
Sweet Dave....I saw you lurking and was hoping you would step up. Thanks.

Corey and Kombat, please PM your respective noobs and get the ball rolling.

David.
543. Author: stinger88Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:24PM EST
I see there are a few noobs that have posted on here in the last few months. If you are a noob and have been on here (active) for at least 2 months and have a few trades under your belt, you are eligible to be matched with a vet. If you have any questions on what goes down in a noob/vet trade, review this thread and others. Reply on here that you want to do it.

Trades in progress:
Kombat96 (vet) and Ewok126 (noob)....Thanks for stepping up Dave.

Noobs in waiting:

Available vets:

David/Stinger88
544. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:30PM EST
Yaro if you need my let me know
545. Author: kombat96Date: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:37PM EST
Stinger. Hows this noops trade work? I owe him a 5r meow? LoL
546. Author: corey sellersDate: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:41PM EST
Addy dam phone
547. Author: Just RelaxDate: Mon, 9/18/2017, 8:51PM EST
Since the list of noobs is empty I don't have a vet.
548. Author: stinger88Date: Tue, 9/19/2017, 4:31PM EST

Trades in progress:
Shaun341 (vet) and n808x (noob)....808's side is done.
Kombat96 (vet) and Ewok126 (noob)....Thanks for stepping up Dave.

Noobs in waiting:
Just Relax

Available vets:

David/Stinger88
549. Author: bgzDate: Tue, 9/19/2017, 5:25PM EST
Wow, Wombat is going to crush this poor Ewok fellow.
550. Author: Ewok126Date: Tue, 9/19/2017, 5:34PM EST
bgz wrote:
Wow, Wombat is going to crush this poor Ewok fellow.

LoL I got my helmet and mouth piece on just in case. The way you all talk about Wombat, I might should get on the old jock strap as well, I will send pictures later Gonz

Wombat, I replied to your PM waiting on a reply back brother.
FirstPrev910111213NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic