Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev12NextLast
The Japs took Amelia..??
51. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 11/14/2017, 6:29PM EST
Lol. No you really didn’t..... you were referring to the OP.... the only post at the time. You just didn’t lol.

And yes her disappearance has bewildered many for years, and there are varying theories and have been since day 1. That’s no epiphany. But to read the op then post 2 and then do an I told you so using post 37 is hysterically funny.
52. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 11/14/2017, 6:32PM EST
Unless ...and I will give you this you were just being funny that the Amelia story itself was old... then I tip my hat and I’m wrong. It was a funny post and I missed your joke. I can admit that if it’s the case. I may have taken what you said as literal rather than in the same light as the nip and slope jokes.

I’ll leave both post up. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. I’ll admit it.
53. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 11/14/2017, 7:27PM EST
How long do coconut crabs live..?? How cool would it be to eat the crab that ate Amelia... Mellow
54. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 11/14/2017, 7:37PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
How long do coconut crabs live..?? How cool would it be to eat the crab that ate Amelia... Mellow

Amelia had crabs??????Not talking
55. Author: JadeRoseDate: Wed, 11/15/2017, 6:46AM EST
teedubbya wrote:
Unless ...and I will give you this you were just being funny that the Amelia story itself was old... then I tip my hat and I’m wrong. It was a funny post and I missed your joke. I can admit that if it’s the case. I may have taken what you said as literal rather than in the same light as the nip and slope jokes.

I’ll leave both post up. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. I’ll admit it.

Your apology is accepted.
56. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Wed, 11/15/2017, 8:00AM EST
^^^ " old post dredger" is your new name
57. Author: teedubbyaDate: Wed, 11/15/2017, 8:20AM EST
I’m sorry
58. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 11/15/2017, 11:07AM EST
Mellow
59. Author: MCAddictDate: Tue, 11/21/2017, 4:42PM EST
delta1 wrote:
srippely srope...now I get it...

Story mentioned the coconut crabs attacking and killing a red-footed booby...so Bloody suffered the same fate as Amelia Earhart...ironic...

Read E.B. Sledge’s Helmet For My Pillow to get an idea of what these coconut crabs are capable of. Disgusting creepy creatures.:Crabby Crab
FirstPrev12NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic