Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev45678NextLast
what did russian meddling accomplish?
251. Author: opelmanta1900Date: Mon, 7/16/2018, 1:40PM EST
Speyside wrote:
Opel, you seem to be a Trump apologist. Ongoing election cyber hacking by Russia is a cyber war. Read Muellers indictment. The charges are far greater than trolling facebook. Trump is proving daily to be a Russian puppet.

Not so... if i were to express my opinion of the guy, it would not at all be favorable... but I'm not attempting to express my opinion... just sticking to facts...

What we know for fact about Hillary is that she successfully compromised the integrity of the US presidential election.... period...

What we know for fact about trump is... not much... certainly not even a fraction of what huck has alleged...
252. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 1:45PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
Actually I'd prefer you GFY.

And you kiss your momma with that tongue?

Shameful.

And tell her Gater says Hi.

253. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 1:53PM EST
frankj1 wrote:
and here we agree...yet I fear we may find just how much our economy is dependent upon immigrant labor, legal or not.
Sad to say that businesses large and small, from landscapers and restaurants to mega corporations have been complicit.

I'm willing to find out though.

But you shouldn't fear it.
The truth is, we DO need low wage immigrants for many jobs.

America won't crumble without illegals.
We won't let the lettuce rot in the fields.
We'll revise our current laws.
Legally.
To make it so MORE immigrants can come here.
Legally.

Some will be work visas, or daily passes, or green cards, or resident visas.
Whatever it takes.
Legally.

Accountability.
Responsibility.
No more guessing if we have 20 million illegals or only 5 million.

Infrastructure can be put in place. Funding secured. Taxes collected.

this is not rocket science.
It's simple law enforcement.
Then let the system fix itself.

254. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 2:13PM EST
tailgater wrote:

Whatever it takes.
Legally.

I am going to call my broker with a huge buy order for "HD"... because I can picture it now.....a Home Depot at every border crossing.
255. Author: HuckFinnDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 2:17PM EST
opelmanta1900 wrote:
Hilldog and the dnc LITERALLY - NOT FIGURATIVELY - LITERALLY rigged half of the election process... they single handedly nullified the voices and votes of 1/4 of the American population... they've altered the course of American history and are responsible for the election of trump.. and you've labeled it "unethical" and excused it with reasons of "everyone does it"...

Trump shared some gossip with someone - something we know had little to no effect on the election - and you call it treason... you're a regular old #mentalmckaylamaroney...

I wanted Bernie. Never liked Hillary. I was pissed when the rumors came out and now seem verified. Im not minimizing the betrayal. It's inexcusable! But hey, look outside your window?!
The Russians are here! ...shared gossip....my azz..

I grew up in Queens, NY. I've read about Trump’s 'exploits' since I was a kid. I've known he was nuts for years, and in my worst nightmare would never have thought we, as a nation, would be dumb enough to elect someone like him. Talk about altering the course of American history!?
Ah, this is stupid and futile. You don't seem to think clearly.

Anyway, I'm convinced you're missing my point. Or just like to argue.
Do I have to say lock her up before you concede that I'm not excusing what the dnc did?

Let's agree that what happened was criminal and heads should roll. Now, are you sure all that Trump did was share gossip with someone? Is it that innocent in your mind? Because it isn't in reality. Again, lock her up, but what we're witnessing is a president under obvious, verifiable pressure for probably financial and personal reasons to a foreign nation: to ffucking Russia no less.

We're witnessing the not-so-slow disassembling of our democracy.
This is the front page news story. This is much bigger and much worse than what the dnc is alleged to have done. This is treason. Orwellian ...and almost Kafkaesque.

Or maybe you don't think Russia interfering matters.
Good people on both sides...Americans are Americans worst enemies?

We're going in circles so let's agree to disagree.
Besides, you're wrong.
256. Author: HuckFinnDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 2:22PM EST
tailgater wrote:
And you kiss your momma with that tongue?

Shameful.

And tell her Gater says Hi.

My mom's dead.

How bout yours?
257. Author: HuckFinnDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 2:42PM EST
Burner02 wrote:
Huck, my original comment was about the DNC server issue and had nothing to with Trump. You are the one that decided to take it down the rabbit hole.

Not going to waste my breath.

Fair enough.
You're probably right.
Besides I wouldn't fit anyway.

Heard you mention somewhere you getting healthier!
Very glad you hear that.
258. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 6:18PM EST
Bernie sucked balls... And didn't his wife steal like 20 mil from a church or somethin..?? Think
259. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 7/16/2018, 9:40PM EST
tailgater wrote:
But you shouldn't fear it.
The truth is, we DO need low wage immigrants for many jobs.

America won't crumble without illegals.
We won't let the lettuce rot in the fields.
We'll revise our current laws.
Legally.
To make it so MORE immigrants can come here.
Legally.

Whatever it takes.
Legally.

Accountability.
Responsibility.
No more guessing if we have 20 million illegals or only 5 million.

Infrastructure can be put in place. Funding secured. Taxes collected.

this is not rocket science.
It's simple law enforcement.
Then let the system fix itself.

without over analyzing anything above, I'm probably good with much of it.
260. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 7/16/2018, 9:45PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
And didn't his wife steal like 20 mil from a church or somethin..?? Think

stuff like this is some of the best c-bid offers!
261. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 9:49PM EST
TG, the problem is we never see any immigration reform. You are right that it is not rocket science and should be easy to fix, but it does not happen. Certainly we need illegal aliens deported and better yet stopped before they enter illegally. But immigration reform is only ever talk.
262. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 10:32PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
My mom's dead.

How bout yours?

You must be fun a parties.

263. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 10:38PM EST
Speyside wrote:
TG, the problem is we never see any immigration reform. You are right that it is not rocket science and should be easy to fix, but it does not happen. Certainly we need illegal aliens deported and better yet stopped before they enter illegally. But immigration reform is only ever talk.

Right.
Which is why any talk of mass amnesty is a joke.

And in the meantime we shouldn't complain when we actually enforce our border.
Because the ONLY way I see any true reform is when we STOP the influx.
We'll need the labor and we'll open the borders in a legal and documented fashion.

This is impossible while we deal with false cries of racism and feel-good sanctuary cities.
These only make the situation worse.
264. Author: frankj1Date: Mon, 7/16/2018, 10:53PM EST
tailgater wrote:
Right.
Which is why any talk of mass amnesty is a joke.

And in the meantime we shouldn't complain when we actually enforce our border.
Because the ONLY way I see any true reform is when we STOP the influx.
We'll need the labor and we'll open the borders in a legal and documented fashion.

This is impossible while we deal with false cries of racism and feel-good sanctuary cities.
These only make the situation worse.

I musta slept through the lib convention that demanded mass amnesty. I don't think that is what you should be targeting your argument against...unless you want to just make libs look mass stupid...see what I did there?
265. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 10:56PM EST
Personally I would be good if tall, hot, female Scandinavian blondes were allowed to enter the country illegally. Otherwise racism is a fallacy. Sanctuary cities are a blight on America, unless of course that is where the tall, hot, female Scandinavian blondes are.
266. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 7/16/2018, 11:45PM EST
Frank, Pelosi said the EO to not separate kids wasn't far enough that she wanted amnesty. If you're not listening you won't hear.
267. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 7/16/2018, 11:55PM EST
Z, amnesty should not even be a talking point, it is wrong. Also, no matter what tour law said I believe Trump was wrong to separate children from their parents. My reasoning for this is human compassion should dictate that removing children from their parents when you don't have to is wrong.
268. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 8:41AM EST
ZRX1200 wrote:
Frank, Pelosi said the EO to not separate kids wasn't far enough that she wanted amnesty. If you're not listening you won't hear.

I am guilty of not listening to her.
Most of the people that I know who are politically compatible with me wish she and a few others would step down ASAP.

269. Author: tailgaterDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 8:52AM EST
frankj1 wrote:
I musta slept through the lib convention that demanded mass amnesty. I don't think that is what you should be targeting your argument against...unless you want to just make libs look mass stupid...see what I did there?

Amnesty becomes moot when we target an open border.
And yes, the democrats are pushing hard for an open border.
How else can you explain abolishing ICE and setting up sanctuary cities.

Massachusetts is the only state in our union that has yet to pass a budget for the current fiscal year.
Guess what's in the version sitting up on Beacon Hill?
Yup.
They want to make MA a Sanctuary State.

Even the left leaning RINO Baker will likely veto that little tidbit.
But it's in there.

270. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 1:54PM EST
tailgater wrote:
Amnesty becomes moot when we target an open border.
And yes, the democrats are pushing hard for an open border.
How else can you explain abolishing ICE and setting up sanctuary cities.

Massachusetts is the only state in our union that has yet to pass a budget for the current fiscal year.
Guess what's in the version sitting up on Beacon Hill?
Yup.
They want to make MA a Sanctuary State.

Even the left leaning RINO Baker will likely veto that little tidbit.
But it's in there.

Your state’s top police chiefs have signed on to the modified version that would allow local and state cops to detain immigrants at the request of federal authorities for up to six hours. This six-hour window would apply to someone arrested for any terrorist-related activity and includes immigrants previously convicted of serious crimes such as sexual assault, gang-related activity, human or drug trafficking, and domestic violence.

But your top cops agree TG, you'll be protected.
Be grateful there are no Russians.
271. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 1:59PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
Your state’s top police chiefs have signed on to the modified version that would allow local and state cops to detain immigrants at the request of federal authorities for up to six hours. This six-hour window would apply to someone arrested for any terrorist-related activity and includes immigrants previously convicted of serious crimes such as sexual assault, gang-related activity, human or drug trafficking, and domestic violence.

But your top cops agree TG, you'll be protected.
Be grateful there are no Russians.

Your post sounds like you think "immigrants previously convicted of serious crimes such as sexual assault, gang-related activity, human or drug trafficking, and domestic violence", shouldn't be detained???Think
272. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 2:08PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
Your post sounds like you think "immigrants previously convicted of serious crimes such as sexual assault, gang-related activity, human or drug trafficking, and domestic violence", shouldn't be detained???Think

The point was that top cops have signed on for sanctuary cities based on certain conditions.

Again, you're seeing what you want to see, whatever fits your agenda.
Stop trying to be a pain in my ass.
Don't you have a trump rally or something else to do?
Shoot a border-crosser or something?
273. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 2:16PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
The point was that top cops have signed on for sanctuary cities based on certain conditions.

Again, you're seeing what you want to see, whatever fits your agenda.
Stop trying to be a pain in my ass.
Don't you have a trump rally or something else to do?
Shoot a border-crosser or something?

it was a question asking for clarification, hence the Question marks an chin scratching....

We all have our lots in life, I'm a pain in the ass, and you are a DOUCHEBAG...and your still spewing Ka-Ka(er), Bull Chit!!
274. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 2:26PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
it was a question asking for clarification, hence the Question marks an chin scratching....

We all have our lots in life, I'm a pain in the ass, and you are a DOUCHEBAG...and your still spewing Ka-Ka(er), Bull Chit!!

Damn you're sensitive.
Who woulda thunk..?
275. Author: dstiegerDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 3:16PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
Pretty sure he was just kiddin... Mellow

Looks like you were correct, Drafter...

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/17/629764949/ryan-vladimir-putin-does-not-share-our-interests

"Before a meeting with GOP lawmakers on Tuesday, Trump told reporters that he misspoke in Helsinki and that when he said he saw no reason why it "would" be Russia that interfered, he meant to say he saw no reason why it "wouldn't.""

Brick wall
276. Author: RMAN4443Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 5:34PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
Damn you're sensitive.
Who woulda thunk..?

Sensitive??No, just stating a fact.....I'm sure your statements about shooting border crossers was just one of your stupid ass symbols for maternal/paternal instincts regarding whatever Bullchit is spewing from you today...your so full of chit you must have brown eyes and Bowel breath. ..
Why don't you go see if your daddy wants to give the illegals something important like last week's TV Guide...
277. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 5:48PM EST
tailgater wrote:
You can't even define "meddles", so how can we answer.

In words you'll understand: It depends on what the definition of the word "is" is.

Gotcha it. Sorta like the words "would" vs "wouldn't".

From Trumps retraction today:
"In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,'
"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia,'. Sort of a double negative."

During Monday's news conference, Trump said, "I don't see any reason why it would be"

Maybe he's just got his days mixed up?

.....bygones.

Let's all hum, Heil to the Chief....on 3...
Chit, the song is Hail, Hail to the Chief.

Sort of an intentional reference.
278. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 6:36PM EST
after 277 posts on this subject, seeing how quickly we resort to recriminations and name calling...it sure looks like Russian meddling has driven a bigger wedge between American cons and American libs...

circle the wagons boys...the shooting's gonna start в любую минуту...
279. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 6:42PM EST
The liberal extremists here have always resorted to name calling... This is nothing new... Besides, everyone knows Obama divided the country...Mellow
280. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 6:52PM EST
Is calling a group extremists name calling? Mellow.......
281. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 6:56PM EST
TW..!! Laugh

I don't think so.. it's written on their t-shirts.. Mellow
282. Author: teedubbyaDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 7:06PM EST
I must have dyslexia. I thought their shirts said meathead.
283. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 7:15PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
Sensitive??No, just stating a fact.....I'm sure your statements about shooting border crossers was just one of your stupid ass symbols for maternal/paternal instincts regarding whatever Bullchit is spewing from you today...your so full of chit you must have brown eyes and Bowel breath. ..
Why don't you go see if your daddy wants to give the illegals something important like last week's TV Guide...

Rick, you want this? I think it's stupid and petty. But this what you want?

This started when you made some bizarre analogy that I thought was nuts and said I'd lost respect for you. Harsh? With all that goes on in this nuthouse?
And anyway, why would you give a chit who or what I respect??

Twice you've ignored my apologies. So, not sure wtf you want.

I don't even comment on your posts. You comment on mine.

You're pissed. But I tried. Twice. So ...what's next? You want to try and piss me off?
You want to see if insults are gonna get to me?
Fluck that man. I'm 68. That ain't happening.
Only people whose opinions of me rile me still are all dead people.
I'm always hopeful that I can fix relationships I have with the living.

So. Don't know how to bridge this gap.
But know that insulting my dad or members of my family is meaningless to me.
I don't know you. Should insults like that matter to anyone? I don't think so.

I say what I think and feel here. Not trying to spew anything.
If I come off as a jerk to you I can't help that. Just doing me.
I'm sure the only one who benefits from my rantings and bs is me anyway..

I'm dont follow any media's fake news agenda or anyones agenda except, well, my own.

But like I said, insulting me is just gonna make me unwilling to ever wanna reconcile.
Of course not a threat. Just the way it is.

Oh well, 3rd try, Rick, I'm sorry I said I'd lost respect for you. Shouldn't have.
284. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 7:20PM EST
And you wonder why nobody likes you... Not talking
285. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 7:38PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
And you wonder why nobody likes you... Not talking

Never said I wonder.
286. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 7:54PM EST
You should get a puppy-dog... Mellow
287. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 8:05PM EST
DrafterX wrote:
You should get a puppy-dog... Mellow

After we had to put our dog down the Mrs said no more dogs...

I gave up.

Really wanted to get 2 of them, maybe..

Female and male.

And name them Bitch and Moan

288. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 7/17/2018, 8:29PM EST
lol...that's a good one...I'd bet at least one or two cons chuckled at that ....haha..................................Bitch and Moan
289. Author: HuckFinnDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 9:03PM EST
delta1 wrote:
lol...that's a good one...I'd bet at least one or two cons chuckled at that ....haha..................................Bitch and Moan

Then my work here is done...

290. Author: SpeysideDate: Tue, 7/17/2018, 10:21PM EST
Broad generalization when you say no one likes Huck Drafter. I do. I may have some disagreements with him, but you certainly don't speak for me. I imagine there are others here who like him. You would do better stating what you know to be true and accurate.
291. Author: delta1Date: Wed, 7/18/2018, 1:03AM EST
paraphrasing a famous quote I heard about some people: true and accurate...you can't handle true and accurate...
292. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 7/18/2018, 9:03AM EST
I heard Drafter was kidding
293. Author: SpeysideDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 9:31AM EST
But Frank, it is such stupid comments.
294. Author: frankj1Date: Wed, 7/18/2018, 9:35AM EST
I dunno, I love the little yellow face thingies, and off camera he is a very warm hearted person.
and he'd take a bullet for me.
295. Author: RMAN4443Date: Wed, 7/18/2018, 12:43PM EST
HuckFinn wrote:
Rick, you want this? I think it's stupid and petty. But this what you want?

This started when you made some bizarre analogy that I thought was nuts and said I'd lost respect for you. Harsh? With all that goes on in this nuthouse?
And anyway, why would you give a chit who or what I respect??

Twice you've ignored my apologies. So, not sure wtf you want.

I don't even comment on your posts. You comment on mine.

You're pissed. But I tried. Twice. So ...what's next? You want to try and piss me off?
You want to see if insults are gonna get to me?
Fluck that man. I'm 68. That ain't happening.
Only people whose opinions of me rile me still are all dead people.
I'm always hopeful that I can fix relationships I have with the living.

So. Don't know how to bridge this gap.
But know that insulting my dad or members of my family is meaningless to me.
I don't know you. Should insults like that matter to anyone? I don't think so.

I say what I think and feel here. Not trying to spew anything.
If I come off as a jerk to you I can't help that. Just doing me.
I'm sure the only one who benefits from my rantings and bs is me anyway..

I'm dont follow any media's fake news agenda or anyones agenda except, well, my own.

But like I said, insulting me is just gonna make me unwilling to ever wanna reconcile.
Of course not a threat. Just the way it is.

Oh well, 3rd try, Rick, I'm sorry I said I'd lost respect for you. Shouldn't have.

Huck, your giving yourself way to much credit....I'm 58 years old myself, and until a few months ago I didn't even know you existed...like I told you when you PM'd me about the respect thing-Don't worry about it- Your respect means very little to me....I don't care if you lost respect gained respect or have any respect for me at all..I haven't been crying myself to sleep since you said it...Not worried about your desire to reconcile

I have a T-shirt that says it better...Fuch You,I Have Enough Friends....

Enough said....have a great day

296. Author: SpeysideDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 12:57PM EST
Huck, stop apologising to Rick. He has formed an opinion of you and plans to stick with it. Is it really any skin off your back? He does not seem to be a person whose opinions and politics would fit into the circle of people you respect. He did irritate me for a while. Then I thought why and found no good reason that mattered to me.
297. Author: HuckFinnDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 12:58PM EST
RMAN4443 wrote:
Huck, your giving yourself way to much credit....I'm 58 years old myself, and until a few months ago I didn't even know you existed...like I told you when you PM'd me about the respect thing-Don't worry about it- Your respect means very little to me....I don't care if you lost respect gained respect or have any respect for me at all..I haven't been crying myself to sleep since you said it...Not worried about your desire to reconcile

I have a T-shirt that says it better...Fuch You,I Have Enough Friends....

Enough said....have a great day

Fair nuff
298. Author: HuckFinnDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 1:04PM EST
Speyside wrote:
Huck, stop apologising to Rick. He has formed an opinion of you and plans to stick with it. Is it really any skin off your back? He does not seem to be a person whose opinions and politics would fit into the circle of people you respect. He did irritate me for a while. Then I thought why and found no good reason that mattered to me.

I guess...you know, it's almost impossible to get clear intentions in this sort of forum thing...
Nuance is lost.
I don't want enemies. I'm pretty sick of my own thoughts and beliefs and almost anxious to broaden my perspectives.
But...I've come to realize I can be abrasive...there's that..so, there's damage control...?
299. Author: DrafterXDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 1:12PM EST
Hey Spayed, I was just repeating Huck's statement that nobody likes him... I didn't believe him either.. Mellow
300. Author: SpeysideDate: Wed, 7/18/2018, 1:15PM EST
Damage control is basically worthless here. People will use it to further disparage you. As far as broadening your perspective and finding other intelligent points of view to consider they do exist here. Actually, some of the people who I have gotten into it with have points of view that I may not agree with, but find to be thoughtful and worth understanding.
FirstPrev45678NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic