Recent PostsForum Rules
Next Topic Sign In to ReplyPrev Topic
FirstPrev1234NextLast
Liberal Media example #1,202,018
1. Author: tailgaterDate: Sat, 1/19/2019, 10:02PM EST
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42375/all-three-networks-ignore-march-life-cover-pro-paul-bois

Get 3 dozen leftists with anti Trump signs together on a town common and it's front page on CNN.com.

Put 100,000++ on the plaza in DC with a pro life viewpoint and you have to comb the web to even know it happened.

Tell me again how the news isn't biased?

For those that don't know, the March For Life rally happens every year. It peaked several years back with several hundred thousand marching on Washington. Because it's an annual event I'm not sure it's a true headliner. But it's a bigger deal than the mind-numbingly dumb anti Trump women's rallies that have upstaged them at the major news outlets.

2. Author: dstiegerDate: Sat, 1/19/2019, 10:17PM EST
Maybe the coverage of a few ignorant kids there make them feel balanced.
3. Author: frankj1Date: Sat, 1/19/2019, 10:38PM EST
I missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade again this year.

But I didn't even know about either you mentioned.

Had I known about them, I would have missed both of them too.

But I used to love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I miss that.
4. Author: SpeysideDate: Sat, 1/19/2019, 10:49PM EST
Women's marches are only mind numbing if you have a closed mind to women's issues and rights. That being said a pro life march should receive equal coverage. Probably a pro life or pro choice march should receive more coverage because they are life and death choices. No coverage of a pro life march is simply unacceptable. Or little coverage for that matter.
5. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 1/20/2019, 10:10AM EST
Speyside wrote:
Women's marches are only mind numbing if you have a closed mind to women's issues and rights. That being said a pro life march should receive equal coverage. Probably a pro life or pro choice march should receive more coverage because they are life and death choices. No coverage of a pro life march is simply unacceptable. Or little coverage for that matter.

If you don't think the women's rallies against Trump are mind numbingly dumb then you've never been witness to one.

I stand by that statement as a testament of pure, unadulterated fact.

They have the right to do it.
But they are weak minded haters who have an incessant need for my approval.
Again, I'm merely stating the facts.
No need to shoot the messenger.

Clarification:
Not all anti-Trump rallies fall into this category.
I'm talking about the ones who insist that the mere presence of Donald Trump in the White House is somehow a threat to the femininity that they are wont to hide anyhow.

You know the ones. Those women who can't stand having the adulterer Trump in DC, but voted twice for the rapist Bill Clinton and voted once for former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton even after she publicly shamed the woman who accused her husband.

This isn't even worthy of a debate once the facts are laid on the table.

6. Author: SpeysideDate: Sun, 1/20/2019, 11:20AM EST
Ok, with that clarification I agree with you.
7. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Sun, 1/20/2019, 11:38AM EST
Hey tail !!!

The media was TOO BUSY COVERING THOSE YOUNG NAZI BROWN SHIRTS TEENAGE BOYS wearing MAGA HATS
( BLOCKING "THAT SENIOR INJUN GUY BANGING HIS DRUM")...

The junior brownshirts were there for "the march for life and against INJUN FREE SPEECH"...
8. Author: victor809Date: Sun, 1/20/2019, 8:51PM EST
Yeah... I'm pretty sure the little Nazi teens counts as covering the March for Life.
That's been on the news non-stop.

9. Author: tailgaterDate: Sun, 1/20/2019, 10:53PM EST
Go to reason.com and read " the rest of the story ".
10. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 12:00AM EST
Paul Harvey's ghost writer, or Paul Harvey's ghost?
11. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 1/21/2019, 2:29AM EST
dstieger wrote:
Maybe the coverage of a few ignorant kids there make them feel balanced.

Did you watch the whole video or just what CNN wanted you to see?
12. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 6:49AM EST
I've learned a lot more since Saturday night. "The whole video" did not come to light until sometime yesterday. Clearly, my comment was wholly tongue in cheek about coverage...not about the confrontations on the Mall.

That said, it is interesting that the DC Black Hebrew Israelites are getting some national attention.

I've mentioned them on here before. They set up daily on a busy corner in Chinatown with loud amplified speakers who sound like the black version of a KKK. Always hate-filled, racial, black supremacist language that is backed by biblical justification. Ten years here and that's one of the most frightening places to walk in DC.
13. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 6:58AM EST
https://youtu.be/ceSKAsBXHPE
14. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:00AM EST
So, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is a Nazi.. Think
15. Author: Mr. JonesDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:33AM EST
^^^ nope , just young idjits in H.S. blocking old injuns šŸ˜‰
16. Author: DrafterXDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:50AM EST
Have you watched the new videos..?? It appears the kids were confronted.. not the old injuns... But the initial release of the story told a different story.. sadly the first story is what many wanted to hear and they won't pursue the truth.. Mellow
17. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 9:08AM EST
Fitting that this thread about media bias takes an unintentional turn to prove it even further.

100,000+ marching in Washington in support of Pro Life: very little coverage.

Video showing MAGA hat teens confronting a native American veteran: Tons of coverage.

And now we see the entire video proving it's not what it seems.

If not for that video, the race baiting, MAGA hating media would have ruined those kids lives.

18. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 12:29PM EST
Still very few outlets other than BBC naming the Black Hebrew Israelites. I did see one MSM mention Hebrew Israelites, ....omitting their first name.
19. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 1:37PM EST
dstieger wrote:
Still very few outlets other than BBC naming the Black Hebrew Israelites. I did see one MSM mention Hebrew Israelites, ....omitting their first name.

"news" outlets are a joke.

Not one will call out that lying native American dude either.

I heard he was related to Elizabeth Warren.

20. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 1/21/2019, 1:38PM EST
Yeah heaven forbid THEY get doxxed like a wrongly accused kid....and they doxxed the wrong kid to boot.

Iā€™m sure ignorant leftists are tripping over themselves to apologize for this Duke Lacrosse V2.0
21. Author: SpeysideDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 5:56PM EST
Did you ever see the ESPN 30 for 30 on the Duke Lacrosse team? Damaged their lives.
22. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 1/21/2019, 7:27PM EST
Jesus Christ... You guys really like to pretend the "MSM" doesn't show this or that.
They are identifying the Hebrew Israelites group as well as the little Nazi kids.

(And yes. If you're wearing a maga hat I assume you're a Nazi. I may not be right 100% of the time. But even if I'm wrong, do I care?)
23. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:02PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Jesus Christ... You guys really like to pretend the "MSM" doesn't show this or that.
They are identifying the Hebrew Israelites group as well as the little Nazi kids.

(And yes. If you're wearing a maga hat I assume you're a Nazi. I may not be right 100% of the time. But even if I'm wrong, do I care?)

My point, Victor, was that even those that identify the 'Hebrew Israelites' are playing games. The group has never, as far as I can tell, referred to themselves as Hebrew Israelites. They are the Black Hebrew Israelites.. or sometimes Black Hebrews...or even Black Israelites. WaPo and NYT intentionally avoided using their name...ostensibly because of the word Black. Slant? Fear? Ignorance? You have a better explanation than one of those?
24. Author: victor809Date: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:16PM EST
I'm pretty sure (too lazy to check right now) that CNN identified them as a hate group, and by their full name. Someone I read did. So I simply can't accept the argument that they are refusing to?

25. Author: dstiegerDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 8:37PM EST
Even SPLC says they are a hate group....duh....watch the videos...even CNN is going to have to acknowledge that. I am talking about a more nuanced evolution to their evolving story...in that they keep forgetting that the first word in the group's name is 'Black'...or as some call themselves 'African Hebrew Israelites'.....may seem minor, but it isn't an accident

They will probably get around to it once they feel they have firmly established that it IS a hate group....and they might be on safer ground
26. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 9:31PM EST
LOL!
Victor is afraid to say "black"!
27. Author: tailgaterDate: Mon, 1/21/2019, 9:37PM EST

On today's local news they showed more of the story.
Black Hebrew Israelites were referred to as "a group of adults".

The Indian dude has changed his story slightly, but the news refused to say he lied with his initial reports.
He seems like a lonely old man looking for attention.
It's too bad that his actions could very well have a lasting negative effect on some of those kids.

For the record, when I was 17 if that "group of adults" shouted those things to me I can tell you with complete honesty that I would have shown much less restraint than these "Nazi's" ( as the feeble minded call them) did.

28. Author: ZRX1200Date: Mon, 1/21/2019, 9:42PM EST
They didnā€™t release their first names, none were doxxed, and Iā€™ve seen no mention from any MSM quoting them calling the minor black kid a ā€œNi***rā€ of them using the word ā€œFágsā€..... pathetic as usual Vilcky
29. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 12:35AM EST
I read all of that you moron z. Which means it was in the MSM you're so convinced didn't have it. You're an idiot who beats the same dumb and wrong drum...

Tail... No I was lazy.
30. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:59AM EST
Amusingly, others have brought forward video of the maga Nazis harassing women on the sidewalk before all this crap happened.

The black Israelites and maga Nazis ... Both sides are bad mkay...

But looks like the maga Nazis decided to pick on someone they weren't as afraid of. Typical for someone wearing a maga hat.
31. Author: DrafterXDate: Tue, 1/22/2019, 7:27AM EST
Apology accepted.. Mellow
32. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 11:30AM EST
I wouldnā€™t hold your breath, he gets called out on his antics daily and nothing changes. šŸ™šŸ» For him
33. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 11:57AM EST
Hah... You saying stupid s**t isn't "called out". Go back to your conspiracy theories.
34. Author: frankj1Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:05PM EST
victor809 wrote:
Amusingly, others have brought forward video of the maga Nazis harassing women on the sidewalk before all this crap happened.

but I heard there are fine people on both sides
35. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:07PM EST
Dammit... I screwed up the reference.

Thank you for the correction Frank.
36. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:13PM EST
See Drafter, one trick pony.
37. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:18PM EST
Off with you moron. Go waggle your klippel-feil looking jaw elsewhere
38. Author: tailgaterDate: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:51PM EST
victor809 wrote:

But looks like the maga Nazis decided to pick on someone they weren't as afraid of. Typical for someone wearing a maga hat.

It seems you're doing nothing more than perpetuating the lies against those kids.

I looked for the video of the "maga hat teens harassing women".

It was a group of teenage boys yelling towards a cute young lady as she walked by.
the boys were sitting on a bench.
None approached her.

We should tar and feather those nazi thugs before they do some other action totally against their pubescent hormonal behavior.

They deserve a swift kick in the azz by their fathers.
Nothing more.

If there are other videos of vicious harassment, please share.
Or just lie about it.
And spread the lie.
Then cry when it's called fake news.

39. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 1:57PM EST
You don't consider a group of teens yelling "maga", "build a wall" and "slut" at a girl as she walks by from a woman's march as "harassing her"?

I do.
If you think the captured video is the only time they did it, you're overly optimistic. If one person caught them doing it on video, they were likely doing it to every girl that caught their eye.

These little maga Nazis came to DC to get in a conflict with someone.
They tried women... Apparently failed.
When a group of black Israelites yelled at them, that was too threatening...
So they chose to get in a confrontation with an old Indian.

They're cowardly maga Nazis.
40. Author: delta1Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 2:10PM EST
did anyone see that GOP congressional leaders were urging their fellows not to go to the March for Life?

and now you know the rest of the story...good day!?
41. Author: dstiegerDate: Tue, 1/22/2019, 2:35PM EST
Doesn't help any of the evolving narratives to learn that the Omaha tribe elder is complicated, too. I haven't figured out if he's an opportunist with an agenda, or he's mentally deficient, or he's just lying based on which way the wind blows. He was literally in the middle of the central controversial moments, and his story gets more wrecked every time he opens his mouth.
42. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 2:49PM EST
I haven't kept up with his narrative much.
But given that the first "narrative" and video wasn't his... It was some 3rd party just using his image/presence... I'm not surprised there is some shift... I think it wasn't until a day later that people got his statement.

But in the end... He didn't really do anything. One can complain about the black Israelites, or the maga Nazis... But what action did the Indian take that one should criticize?

43. Author: dstiegerDate: Tue, 1/22/2019, 3:12PM EST
He's the one who inserted himself in front of the teen.
He's the one who was the 'aggrieved' party and the focus of all early 'news'. Thus, he was immediately put on air and in print with the 'authoritative' story. Fact is, his own version varied greatly every time in he opened his mouth.
He's the one who had his folks' early video versions thrust into the social media vortex.
He could easily be shown to have been as big an instigator as anyone in this fiasco. The fact that he is Indian, veteran, elder....all make him rather untouchable, regardless of anything else
44. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 3:35PM EST
So my understanding is there was shouting and chanting between Nazis and religious hate groups...

Yeah this guy inserted himself...
But I can't really get too riled up over a dude inserting himself between a bunch of Nazis and religious nut jobs.

45. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 3:37PM EST
Heā€™s a sanctimonious bitter old man using race.

Just read an interview on USA Today.....Jesus

He didnā€™t do anything? He marched right up to a kid and started banging a drum in his face and is now complaining because the kids didnā€™t offer to sit down and pray together.......the ADULTS should have a higher threshold of decency than teenage boys that were forced to wait too long for a bus.
46. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 3:49PM EST
(CNN) ā€” Native American elder Nathan Phillips, who has made headlines everywhere after a video showed him in a face-off with a Catholic school student in front of the Lincoln Memorial, spoke at length with CNN the day after the incident.
Phillips described what he felt was hatred coming from the young people in the crowd, who are pupils at Covington Catholic School in Kentucky and who had traveled to the nation's capital to attend the March for Life rally, also held Friday.
The interview was conducted Saturday after the video went viral. Since the interview, the diocese in charge of the school has denounced the students' actions, a lawmaker has defended them and the boy in the video, Nick Sandmann, has denied characterizations of his and his classmates' behavior and said he was simply standing in front of Phillips to let him know he wouldn't be baited into an altercation.

Here is the transcript of Phillips' interview, which has been lightly edited for flow and content:
CNN: Tell us what happened, what transpired between you and the young people who were all standing around you? How did you end up surrounded by this group of young people with the MAGA hats on?
Phillips: There was a disturbance there on the Lincoln Monument grounds. We were finishing up with Indigenous Peoples March and rally and there were some folks there that were expressing their (First Amendment) rights there, freedom of speech. ... Then there was this young group of young students that came there and were offended by their speech, and it escalated into an ugly situation that I found myself in the middle of. Yeah, I found myself in the middle of it, sort of woke up to it.
CNN: You just sort of decided to try and stop this or at least have an impact on it, calm the waters. Is that right?
Phillips: Yes, that's the impression that everybody has, and I guess that's what I was doing. I didn't realize that's what I was doing. When I started taking those steps and using the drum, it was just spur of the moment. I don't like to say it that way, but it was just, "What do you do? What do you do now?" Here's a moment where something that's really ugly in our society, in America, something that's just come to a boiling point, as they say. Does that make sense?
CNN: Sure. So you're sort of in between these two groups, yes?
Phillips: Yes.
CNN: What happened? What is it like standing there?
Play Video
Viral video sparks outrage 03:39
Phillips: When my young friend that came up there said, "Let's hit the drum" because there's a point there where it just got to really a crescendo, I think they say it sometimes, but it was like the thunder, the storm was coming.
CNN: What did it feel like that you were witnessing?
Phillips: Oh, what I was witnessing was just hate? Racism? Well, hate. What I'm saying is that when these folks came there, these other folks were saying their piece, and these others they got offended with it because they were both just expressing their own views. And if it's racism, that's what it was because the folks that were having their moment there, they were saying things that I don't know if I agreed with them or not, but some of it was educational, and it was truth, and it was history about religious views and ideologies, but these other folks, the young students, they couldn't see it. They had one point of view, it seemed, and that was that their point of view was the only point of view that was worthwhile. And that's now what I was feeling.
CNN: Were you trying to calm the situation down basically when you saw kind of things seemed to spiral out of control?
Phillips: I think so. I think that was the push, that we need to use the drum, use our prayer and bring a balance, bring a calming to the situation. I didn't assume that I had any kind of power to do that, but at the same time, I didn't feel that I could just stand there anymore and not do something. It looked like these young men were going to attack these guys. They were going to hurt them. They were going to hurt them because they didn't like the color of their skin. They didn't like their religious views. They were just here in front of the Lincoln -- Lincoln is not my hero, but at the same time, there was this understanding that he brought the (Emancipation Proclamation) or freed the slaves, and here are American youth who are ready to, look like, lynch these guys. To be honest, they looked like they were going to lynch them. They were in this mob mentality. Where were their parents? Because they were obvious a student group. Where were their--
CNN: Chaperones?
Phillips: Yeah, chaperones. Where were they? What were they doing? Why did they allow them to come to such a boiling point? To allow such hate and racism, just to be -- just to be, and not teach them that this is wrong. America foundations, freedoms, the reason white people came to this country is for freedom of religion, freedom of speech. Not to allow these men to have their freedom to say what they felt was hurting them as a people, as a religion. I was listening to what they were saying. I was there for a different purpose.
CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?
Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here's a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I'm the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary. And I'm a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of "There's enough of us. We can do this."
CNN: The young man that was standing in front of you, what was he doing and what was he trying to do as you were playing the drum. Were you fearful? Were you trying to leave?

Phillips: That was exactly the thing is that I was there. I seen the mass of people. I had realized where I'm at and what I was doing, and I realized there was other people with me and I didn't want them to get hurt because there was 100-plus of these young men who were well-fed and healthy and strong and ready to do harm to somebody. And they just wanted that point of "This is it" and spring. If this young man thought that he was that point and what I was trying to do, I realized where I was at. I needed an out. I needed to escape. I needed to get away. I needed to retreat somehow, but the only way I could retreat at that moment, is what I see, is just to go forward, and when I started going forward and that mass of groups of people started separating and moving aside to allow me to move out of the way or to proceed, this young fellow put himself in front of me and wouldn't move. If I took another step, I would be putting my person into his presence, into his space and I would've touched him and that would've been the thing that the group of people would've needed to spring on me. Because if I would've reached out with my drum or with my hands and touched him, that would've given them -- I did that. I struck out, and that's not what I was doing. The song I was singing, the reason for it, was to bring unity and to bring love and compassion back into our minds and our beings as men and as protector of what is right. I was raised away from my family. I was put in foster care and so I didn't have a traditional indigenous upbringing. I was brought up just like these young guys were brought up. Well, maybe I wasn't Catholic school, but I was public school. And when I went back home to my reservation and I ask questions -- "Do you have an Indian name? Do you know where I could get some moccasins?" ... I wanted to know, and that cousin of mine that was sitting there, standing there and I was asking him these questions. He says, Go home, white boy." That hurt.
CNN: You told me you don't like the word hate. ... Why is that?
Phillips: I don't like to say the word hate. I don't like to have it in my heart, around me. It's just not a thing I want to carry with me. I did hate at one time. I hated people, places and things. I hated myself and it's just not a --
CNN: Does it feel like hatred toward you because the kids will say, "Oh we were just chanting our school chants and this person came in between us as we were chanting our school chants and we were not being hateful." What did it feel like to you?
Phillips: I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. Well, yes, I do, I guess. I heard that rhetoric before and it's just one of those things, it's got to be like water off a duck's back. Time for lies to be not accepted anymore. I don't accept their "I'm just chanting a school chant."
CNN: Was there fear? ... What did it feel like in that scenario for you as you were standing there sort of surrounded and the chants were going on and the young man was standing sort of in your face?
Phillips: When they said, "Let's go hit the drum, let's go sing, let's reclaim our space here" because this was the Indigenous Peoples March rally, and when these two groups came together and started that and I was witnessing as it escalated from just two small groups, then the other one just went back and got more people, went back and got more people, went back and got more people until there were over 100 people, maybe 200 young men there facing down what? Four individuals? Why did they need 200 people there other than it's hate and racism? They had their target. They had their prey. And so I wish somebody would've been able to stand in front of the 7th Cavalry and my relatives at Wounded Knee. I wish somebody would've stood there and said, "No, you can't do this."
CNN: We were talking about the issue between these two groups, the one was the black Israelites and the other was these mostly Caucasian young men. You were standing there and they were standing around you chanting. ... How did you feel? What did you feel that they were sort of doing to you or what are your feelings? Their response has been we were just chanting our school chants and we weren't jeering or we weren't making fun of anybody. We were just standing around and he just happened to be in the middle of our group, is sort of the way they're saying this went. How did you feel about it?
Phillips: I felt like I denied them their prey. I felt like I denied them their prey and so they were going to take it out on me.
CNN: Were they being hateful, just bottom line? Did you feel hate from this group of people? Did it feel like they were being aggressive?
Phillips: I do believe that's all I could feel, and I don't like feeling it. ... Fear, not for myself but for the next generations, fear where this country's going, fear for those youths, fear for their future, fear for their souls, their spirit, what they're going to do to this country.
CNN: One of the things they said is we weren't protesting against Native Americans. We were there for the March for Life and we were just chanting -- and this is kind of putting the blame on you -- and that this person came into our space and we were just getting all hyped up. Do you buy that?
Phillips: Not in the least.
CNN: What really happened?
Phillips: They were there looking for trouble, looking for something. Everybody knows the right to life and (pro-choice), it's been like this and they're hateful to each other. And it's because I'm a veteran -- I'm a Vietnam veteran -- that these two groups even have the right in this country to have protests, to have conflicting opinions. If they were doing that, they should've done that there and then when they come into public, that wasn't the place for that. That was a public forum where we was at. We were still under the protection of our permit for the indigenous peoples rally.
CNN: You dispute what they're trying to push off, which is basically, "We were just chanting our school chants and this person came into our space and we were just being happy-go-lucky kids."
Phillips: No, not happy go lucky. If they was happy go lucky, we would've been laughing and enjoying each other's presence and company because that's the kind of thing I like to do. I like to meet people. I like to find out where they're from, what they're up to, in a good way. But what was happening there, there was nothing happy go lucky about it. It was just, "Build the wall" and some of the things that I heard but can't really say I exactly heard that because it was way over there, and they could say, "Oh, nobody said that. It wasn't us who said that." So it's one of those he-said, she-said, things and what I'm saying is that they were very aggressive and they were very ready to hurt somebody. They just needed a reason. Whether I was the one who defused it or not, I wouldn't have been able to do it with out my relatives that were with me at the time. My other brother that was singing and the (inaudible) that was standing with me at that time. There were sons of us that were indigenous, we stood together.

CNN: Do you have one last thing to say, one message to these students that you would like to give to them? ... Also, thinking of them as sort of high school student, they're young. How would you sort of impart to them what it felt like to you and what you'd like them to know about your experience with them?
Phillips: Yeah, I will pray for them. That's what the whole part was was a prayer. The use of the drum, the song, that was a prayer. What I said to them at the end was, "Relatives!" and I got their attention and I said, "Make America great." They said, "How?" What they were doing wasn't making America great. ... the whole idea, the spirit of America, that wasn't it. That wasn't American spirit there that they were putting out there.
47. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 4:04PM EST
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42489/journalist-fired-after-wanting-covington-catholic-ashe-schow

But the black Israelites yelling NI***R didnā€™t register with him.....
48. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 4:05PM EST
Or the code word for Victor
49. Author: victor809Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 4:07PM EST
"why didn't he go stand in front of those other bad people!!!!!???"

What a whiner.

Jesus fking Christ... Nazis to the left of me, religious hate groups to the right...

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you....

50. Author: ZRX1200Date: Tue, 1/22/2019, 7:26PM EST
Yes Simple Jack......lets keep the narrative of the grown ass men being afraid of children, but willing to confront them for starring at him. Instead of banging the drums in the face of the other grown ass (black man) who was actually throwing racism and homophobia around......

But the old hippie Indian dude is a coward seeking attention, and you want to mock kids for wearing a hat. Brave of you Mrs Phillips
FirstPrev1234NextLast
Sign In to Reply
Next TopicJump to TopPrev Topic